Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,176 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? (113159 Views)

Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. / Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past / Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by smartxyz(m): 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2020
Hello guys,

Please have you ever been asked "what do you want from me?" by a lady that you just wanted to help with no strings attached?

I was driving home yesterday after work and a lady (average looking) flagged me to stop and i decided to stop and gave her a lift. I asked her where she was going and she mentioned a bustop before mine and i said lucky you... We had a lil chat as i drove her and she seemed really fun, We got to her bustop and i offered to be taking her to work in the morning since she stays close to my place. Then suddenly her face changed and she asked the annoying question "Oga what do you want from me?".. at that point i was dumbfounded and sad at same time. But i had to quickly smile and said "nothing" then i drove off.

For me i find it sad, a lot of people are not used to good people doing good things without wanting anything in return.

How do you feel and react when asked that question?

Please share yours

730 Likes 45 Shares

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by debbydams(f): 1:52pm On Nov 11, 2020
smartxyz:
Hello guys,

Please have you ever been asked "what do you want from me?" by a lady that you just wanted to help with strings attached?

I was driving home yesterday after work and a lady(average looking) flagged me to stop and i decided to stop and gave her a lift. I asked her where she was going and she mentioned a bustop before mine and i said lucky you...we had a lil chat as i drove her and she seemed really fun, We got to her bustop and i offered to be taking her to work in the morning since she stays close to my place. Then suddenly her face changed and she asked the annoying question "Oga what do you want from me?".. at that point i was dumbfounded and sad at same time. but i had to quickly smile and said "nothing" then i drove off.

For me i find it sad, a lot of people are not used to good people doing good things without wanting anything in return.

Please share yours

sorry..

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by DaddyRochie1642: 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2020
Oga tell us the truth, ... That your so called Innocent Offer you made to that woman, If it were your Fellow Man, would you have made such an Offer to him grin grin

3781 Likes 412 Shares

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Humanoid01(m): 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2020
Na so dawan take miss opportunity so o, but you can't really blame her. Well meaning people are difficult to find these days, especially considering the fact that you're a stranger to her. What I don't understand is why someone would flag down a complete stranger to take a ride, considering the dangerous times we live in.

520 Likes 32 Shares

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by 2dice01: 1:57pm On Nov 11, 2020
grin cheesy

She asked the Perfect Question bro

No sane man will turn himself to an Uber driver every morning to please a lady you just met some minutes ago

Cus if she was a Male
You won't even see his hand when he wave cheesy

2465 Likes 206 Shares

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Kondomatic(m): 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2020
At least she was kind enough to ask you what you want.

In my own case, the lady told her friend that she knew what I want but I am not man enough to ask.

352 Likes 22 Shares

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by ALADD(m): 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2020
smartxyz:
Hello guys,

Please have you ever been asked "what do you want from me?" by a lady that you just wanted to help with strings attached?

I was driving home yesterday after work and a lady(average looking) flagged me to stop and i decided to stop and gave her a lift. I asked her where she was going and she mentioned a bustop before mine and i said lucky you...we had a lil chat as i drove her and she seemed really fun, We got to her bustop and i offered to be taking her to work in the morning since she stays close to my place. Then suddenly her face changed and she asked the annoying question "Oga what do you want from me?".. at that point i was dumbfounded and sad at same time. but i had to quickly smile and said "nothing" then i drove off.

Please share yours

Yes...dats the exact respond u needed.....y can't u give her the lift drop her Nd mind your business...I'm sure if it's was a guy dat flagged, u won't stop ooo thinking he will hijack Ur car..

481 Likes 34 Shares

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by 2dice01: 2:02pm On Nov 11, 2020
Kondomatic:
At least she was kind enough to ask you what you want.

In mine own case, the lady told her friend that she knew what I want but I am not man enough to ask.
And why are you shy ?

She won't bite or kill you

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by HalpyBee(f): 2:02pm On Nov 11, 2020
smartxyz:
Hello guys,

Please share yours

You've said it all, a lot of people are not used to receiving help without giving something in return.
I'm sure she was shocked at your kind gesture but she could have handled it better.

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by smartxyz(m): 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga tell us the truth, ... That your so called Innocent Offer you made to that woman, If it were your Fellow Man, would you have made such an Offer to him grin grin
If am cool with him just like the way i was cool chatting with the lady...Why not?? grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by SarutobiEky(m): 2:43pm On Nov 11, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
very good question. Him no go ask am o..simping man

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Herculex03(m): 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2020
Na only woman u see
Op how many times u don stop carry your fellow man for road ?

379 Likes 30 Shares

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by SILENTandSMART2: 2:58pm On Nov 11, 2020
Lol one smart girl above me don spoke my mind ,

If nah man you will you do dat ? grin

Moreover people do what you did alot but i can never do dat,

I cannot entertain a stranger inside my car,

If you ask for a ride i will lie or give you money,

Life is so risky,wink

Yunno see a man with six-pack or potbelly grin

OP issa character,

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by blinking001(m): 3:25pm On Nov 11, 2020
I don't help women.

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by hectorr(m): 3:31pm On Nov 11, 2020
I think seriiiously before helping any Lady that's not related to me. Complex species.

65 Likes 10 Shares

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Raydos: 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2020
B
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Ayo2004: 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2020
Op wan chop kpekus dey disguise...him come dey use Uber driver front
Radarada grin

244 Likes 18 Shares

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by smartxyz(m): 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2020
HalpyBee:

You've said it all, a lot of people are not used to receiving help without giving something in return.
I'm sure she was shocked at your kind gesture but she could have handled it better.
Yea I thought so too

4 Likes

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Richardonald(m): 7:02pm On Nov 11, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
nne na God go bless yougrin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by sharpwriter(m): 7:48pm On Nov 11, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

No mind am.. Na like play like play clap dance go take person enter market grin

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by smartxyz(m): 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2020
Herculex03:
Na only woman u see
Op how many times u don stop carry your fellow man for road ?
I de carry oO, but I de select grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 11, 2020
not that i would blame her asking u that question of what u wanted from her but then she was quite rude asper u give her free ride
if na smart babe she would codedly discharge u and tell u ohh she wont be in the route tommorow or dat ohh her boyfriend will give her a ride tommorow
thats how sensible ladies discharge guys who are interested in them but they are not attracted to
and op u cant tell us u were not attracted to her nau for u to be offering to be taking her to work every morning cheesy
nobody here will judge u so why are u lying cheesy
even if u no wan kpansh her but then u were obviously attracted to her and used the free ish as means to toast her cheesy cheesy cheesy and she declined but she was too agressive in her decline
this is where a white girl does it best
if u chyke a white girl and she is not attracted to u she will use scope to discharge u but a naija lady she will just start vibrating and shouting cos the guy toasting her she finds him repulsive cheesy
well op take heart and stop giving girls free rides to give the impression that u are a knight in shining armour
if possible help ur fellow paddies before u help a babe
afterall its not a crime if u give ur fellow guy who is late to work a free ride in ur car
abi na crime? cheesy

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2020
ALADD:

Yes...dats the exact respond u needed.....y can't u give her the lift drop her Nd mind your business...I'm sure if it's was a guy dat flagged, u won't stop ooo thinking he will hijack Ur car..
as if they dont use women to hijack cars cheesy

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 11, 2020
Oshe Uber driver. cheesy

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 11, 2020
If na guyman like u dey beg for help u go zoom zoom zoom,now u wan turn Uber driver for kpekus

Simping is a disorder

214 Likes 12 Shares

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by OMOJOHN001: 10:06pm On Nov 11, 2020
Ole eee eee, Thief eeeeefff, Bara ooooooo,.

He wants to use car to snatch another man Girlfriend, for the lady to even decline you, it means your car is not standard and does not have AC, air conditioner. TUEEEEEH.

If na VENZA or better BENZ, or RANGE or that better Lexus with full AC be your car, the babe won't even have the gut to ask you such question.

Stop turning to an UBER DRIVER CUZ OF PUSSSSY

153 Likes 4 Shares

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by smartxyz(m): 7:11am On Nov 12, 2020
OMOJOHN001:
Ole eee eee, Thief eeeeefff, Bara ooooooo,.

He wants to use car to snatch another man Girlfriend, for the lady to even decline you, it means your car is not standard and does not have AC, air conditioner. TUEEEEEH.

If na VENZA or better BENZ, or RANGE or that better Lexus with full AC be your car, the babe won't even have the gut to ask you such question.

Stop turning to an UBER DRIVER CUZ OF PUSSSSY
Bros na lexus 330 oO grin

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by Originalsly: 7:31am On Nov 12, 2020
Smartxyz... you need to be Streetsmart. In general... in the society... men do not do a woman a favour without wanting something in return. You picked her up... very kind of you... never mind a bit risky... had a good chat ... she was comfortable with you and I'm sure considered you a nice guy seeing that you showed no signs of wanting anything in return... no contact info... no asking if she had a man etc..... the reason why she was happy. All that you messed up by asking to pick her up.... and that's the question that spoilt everything because she would now believe afterall... you want something in return... just like the other men. You should've said nothing... maybe she would've asked... or... you simply note the time you picked her up and most likely she will be there again waiting for a ride and will have no problem hopping in. Should you see her today... same scenario.... she may not want to hop in because she believes you want something. Always look first in the mirror bro before pointing fingers.

142 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? by smartxyz(m): 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2020
Originalsly:
Smartxyz... you need to be Streetsmart. In general... in the society... men do not do a woman a favour without wanting something in return. You picked her up... very kind of you... never mind a bit risky... had a good chat ... she was comfortable with you and I'm sure considered you a nice guy seeing that you showed no signs of wanting anything in return... no contact info... no asking if she had a man etc..... the reason why she was happy. All that you messed up by asking to pick her up.... and that's the question that spoilt everything because she would now believe afterall... you want something in return... just like the other men. You should've said nothing... maybe she would've asked... or... you simply note the time you picked her up and most likely she will be there again waiting for a ride and will have no problem hopping in. Should you see her today... same scenario.... she may not want to hop in because she believes you want something. Always look first in the mirror bro before pointing fingers.
I feel you bro... Spot On.... Thanks

37 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? / Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions / Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.