Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Couple Set To Wed 6 Years After Meeting On BBM During ASUU Strike. Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Set To Wed 6 Years After Meeting On BBM During ASUU Strike. Photos (35533 Views)

Couple Set To Wed After 13 Years Of Dating (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Postponement: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Set To Wed On The 23rd Of February / Couple Set To Wed. Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Set To Wed 6 Years After Meeting On BBM During ASUU Strike. Photos by dainformant(m): 5:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
A lovely couple Bukola and Olumide are set to tie the knot 6 years after they met on BBM (Blackberry Messenger) during Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) strike on July 2011. They were reportedly chat buddies before they later discovered they were in the same University as they picked on from there.

According to reports, the guy proposed to her on December 6, 2015 after they began officially dating July 7, 2011.

Now the couple are set to get married come next month, August. Congratulations to the couple.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/6-years-meeting-bbm-ASUU-strike-couple-set-wed-photos.html

7 Likes

Re: Couple Set To Wed 6 Years After Meeting On BBM During ASUU Strike. Photos by dainformant(m): 5:13pm On Jul 11, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Couple Set To Wed 6 Years After Meeting On BBM During ASUU Strike. Photos by madridguy(m): 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
Every disappointment truly is a blessing in disguise.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Set To Wed 6 Years After Meeting On BBM During ASUU Strike. Photos by dainformant(m): 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Couple Set To Wed 6 Years After Meeting On BBM During ASUU Strike. Photos by VoltageDivida(m): 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
I too was affected by that strike bt did not meet anyone special. Why is my case different?

47 Likes

Re: Couple Set To Wed 6 Years After Meeting On BBM During ASUU Strike. Photos by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 11, 2017

So ASUU should continue to go on strike

So Dat bored students @ home will meet eachother on social media nd get married?

#Eco99#

14 Likes

Re: Couple Set To Wed 6 Years After Meeting On BBM During ASUU Strike. Photos by dominique(f): 5:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
She looks like a prettier version of Olajumoke
HML in advance
How do people meet on BBM sef?

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Set To Wed 6 Years After Meeting On BBM During ASUU Strike. Photos by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
VoltageDivida:
I too was affected by that strike bt did not meet anyone special. Why is my case different?

Your case is different because you are a Winners Chapel member. tongue

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Couple Set To Wed 6 Years After Meeting On BBM During ASUU Strike. Photos by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
Never you underestimate the power of social networks. It can make you and also mar you.
Wish them happy married life

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Set To Wed 6 Years After Meeting On BBM During ASUU Strike. Photos by fpeter(f): 5:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
beautiful people

1 Like

Re: Couple Set To Wed 6 Years After Meeting On BBM During ASUU Strike. Photos by lovingyouhun: 5:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
God bless their Union... Love with MEANING smiley
Re: Couple Set To Wed 6 Years After Meeting On BBM During ASUU Strike. Photos by cinoedhunter: 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
I want to sleep
Re: Couple Set To Wed 6 Years After Meeting On BBM During ASUU Strike. Photos by EDDGgold: 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
May God bless their home.
Re: Couple Set To Wed 6 Years After Meeting On BBM During ASUU Strike. Photos by Dollipsejay(m): 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
Please ASUU when is your next strike..

i truly need a bae..

i need love

9 Likes

Re: Couple Set To Wed 6 Years After Meeting On BBM During ASUU Strike. Photos by jashar(f): 6:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Couple Set To Wed 6 Years After Meeting On BBM During ASUU Strike. Photos by partnerbiz4: 6:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
Marry on bbm

I am afraid of marriage..

Why me?

1 Like

Re: Couple Set To Wed 6 Years After Meeting On BBM During ASUU Strike. Photos by lakkyflow(m): 6:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
VoltageDivida:
its a matter of time..
Re: Couple Set To Wed 6 Years After Meeting On BBM During ASUU Strike. Photos by Maj196(m): 6:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nice. The strike wasn't in vain

1 Like

Re: Couple Set To Wed 6 Years After Meeting On BBM During ASUU Strike. Photos by Modsenemy(f): 6:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
Please where do all these prewedding photo shooters always see this fine fine houses

10 Likes

Re: Couple Set To Wed 6 Years After Meeting On BBM During ASUU Strike. Photos by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
The advantages and Disadvantages of social media on Relationships... Long Thesis

1 Like

Re: Couple Set To Wed 6 Years After Meeting On BBM During ASUU Strike. Photos by czaremrys(m): 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
thank God they found love....seriously searching don't know if I would marry in this life sef as in love don tire me
Re: Couple Set To Wed 6 Years After Meeting On BBM During ASUU Strike. Photos by PussyBlower: 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
That's fûçking Jumoke the bread seller cum Model angry
Re: Couple Set To Wed 6 Years After Meeting On BBM During ASUU Strike. Photos by rummeh: 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
VoltageDivida:

Because you are a child of God

2 Likes

Re: Couple Set To Wed 6 Years After Meeting On BBM During ASUU Strike. Photos by wintersnow(m): 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
Wow that is my course mate Jennifer, we use to be very close... Everything changed when the fire nation attacked

1 Like

Re: Couple Set To Wed 6 Years After Meeting On BBM During ASUU Strike. Photos by lollypeezle(m): 6:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
The advantage of ASUU strike in their lives. i pray for no Thunder strike in their lives o
Nma27:
The advantages and Disadvantages of social media on Relationships... Long Thesis
Re: Couple Set To Wed 6 Years After Meeting On BBM During ASUU Strike. Photos by Judithjovial(f): 6:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
Wetin dey even carry all this trash come FP. Seun be warned we need important stuffs here not this...
Developing story cheap and neat London used Vivo1 phone with amazing front and back camera that'll definitely leave you ditching your almighty costly gadgets. Price tag N20,000 with shipment outside Lagos all covered. 07036948680

Re: Couple Set To Wed 6 Years After Meeting On BBM During ASUU Strike. Photos by SplendidE(f): 6:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
How cute. congratulations my people, marriages everywhere with this recession.
Re: Couple Set To Wed 6 Years After Meeting On BBM During ASUU Strike. Photos by lollypeezle(m): 6:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
Are they devilish? Are you a christian sha?
rummeh:

Because you are a child of God
Re: Couple Set To Wed 6 Years After Meeting On BBM During ASUU Strike. Photos by lollypeezle(m): 6:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
Food for thought from this Post

They met on BBM in July 2011, which probably might be July 1st, and they started dating July 7, barely 7days. Now they are getting married.

Nkechi, Bola, Aminat...It does not matter the period you took to say yes, what matters is the affection. If you like say yes next year, you might break up before the next day and if you like say yes immediately, you might end up getting married.

#MyNugget

5 Likes

Re: Couple Set To Wed 6 Years After Meeting On BBM During ASUU Strike. Photos by PastorAji(m): 6:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
sexybbstar grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy:

Your case is different because you are a Winners Chapel member. tongue
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Set To Wed 6 Years After Meeting On BBM During ASUU Strike. Photos by Mexyz(m): 6:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
Modsenemy:
Please where do all these prewedding photo shooters always see this fine fine houses
I don't mind allowing you use my father's house if you want to shoot yours. The house fine small grin

3 Likes

Re: Couple Set To Wed 6 Years After Meeting On BBM During ASUU Strike. Photos by Praissey: 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
ASUUseyi.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" / Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly / I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.