Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,913 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Lands In Egypt For 'Help From Above' (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman Lands In Egypt For 'Help From Above' (Photos) (33497 Views)

Apostle Suleman Arrives New Jersey For "Help From Above" (Photos) / Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Lands In Egypt For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by elog(m): 8:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
Sule Man grin grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Lands In Egypt For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
i hear egyptian babes have big nyansh.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Lands In Egypt For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by Shafiiimran99: 8:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
alcmene:
El-rufai and his Canada based ashawo girlfriend right now... .
Was it El Rufai plan that apostle should gave her number and also to send money to her? Well, common sense is not common anyway

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Lands In Egypt For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by Topgainer: 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
Otobo made Apostle look ordinary. So ordinary like someone who hasn't gone many steps ahead of Prophet Ayo Oritsejafor to obtain powers. Till now I still wondered why he couldn't kill Ms Otobo despite his nicknaming himself a killing Prophet, especially the type that kills followers' enemies. Could it be that Ms Otobo is anointed with expositions in addition to her seducing prowess in the side chick job?

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Lands In Egypt For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by emmalux2(m): 8:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
To Egypt? for what? to place more people in captivity? I went to one of his branches last week, as they were raising prayer points, i couldnt follow suit but i kept praying for their salvation. No holiness in in his ministry, women with hair uncovered, choir with short skirt and uncovered hair. They danced "One leg up" "One leg up"
The pastor said if u bliv im Suleman, raise up ur hand, they all did but i refused cos he is not God, they later started rubbing oil but i refused because only Jesus saves. Oil,water,handkerchief,aproan,salt,soap,sand of ijesha are the instruments of false prophets and penticostal witchcraft practices. Jesus is waiting for his likes in Nigeria to repent and set his lawful captives and followers free. Heb 12:14 ............"without holiness no one will see God. #Whatsapp08034342755

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Lands In Egypt For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by emmalux2(m): 8:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
Topgainer:
Otobo made Apostle look ordinary. So ordinary like someone who hasn't gone many steps ahead of Prophet Ayo Oritsejafor to obtain powers. Till now I still wondered why he couldn't kill Ms Otobo despite his nicknaming himself a killing Prophet, especially the type that kills followers' enemies. Could it be that Ms Otobo is anointed with expositions in addition to her seducing prowess in the side chick job?

Ok!!! No wonder, A killer prophet? i noticed that his pastors copy his ways of mechanical preachings. Most of the pastors carry worldly hair styles. JEZEBELIC SPIRIT... And many are carried away because of miracles, they forgot that the EGYPTIAN MAGICIANS performed same miracle as Moses did. May God open our eyes. By their fruits we shall know them.

To Egypt? for what? to place more people in captivity? I went to one of his branches last week, as they were raising prayer points, i couldnt follow suit but i kept praying for their salvation. No holiness in in his ministry, women with hair uncovered, choir with short skirt and uncovered hair. They danced "One leg up" "One leg up"
The pastor said if u bliv im Suleman, raise up ur hand, they all did but i refused cos he is not God, they later started rubbing oil but i refused because only Jesus saves. Oil,water,handkerchief,aproan,salt,soap,sand of ijesha are the instruments of false prophets and penticostal witchcraft practices. Jesus is waiting for his likes in Nigeria to repent and set his lawful captives and followers free. Heb 12:14 ............"without holiness no one will see God. #Whatsapp08034342755
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Lands In Egypt For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
The man get swag o.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Lands In Egypt For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by HeroicMeastro: 9:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
flexing enjoying his members' tithes, leaving some in abject poverty. Na so hunger go kill wunna.
No use wuna money beta wuna lives.... hopeless followers!!!

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Lands In Egypt For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by able20(m): 9:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
grin

Sule Baba Himself
The moving train, dey can't stop him
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Lands In Egypt For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by MrHenshaw: 9:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
Mouthgag:
Useless scammer

Make ahmadioha thunder fire u

Bastard

U can see that your end is near. And your frustration is follow come.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Lands In Egypt For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by Demmzy15(m): 9:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Spreading the gospel even in the heart of Islam country... hypocrisy Nigerians Muslims will have trash to say on this one and some atheist wanna be.... or has Egypt become guilable also?

God is great
Egypt has more than 10 million Christians that have lived along side over 60 million Muslims for hundreds of years!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Lands In Egypt For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
pauljumbo:
I love you sir

Sometimes controversy is good

I was privileged to attend his crusade in Ghana because of the otobo allegations

Just to see his facial expressions at the crusade I was so bless that night

Ever since I am an ardent follower of
the man of God
hell fire would be overpopulated on that day! Meanwhile that dude is an adulterous son of a bitch. That use your tithes to buy hoes cars'

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Lands In Egypt For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
Church business is good business.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Lands In Egypt For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by stevedre: 9:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
emmalux2:

So what is the what's app number for? Do you think the Church is for the saints alone? The church is for the children of GOD and also a map for lost souls to find their way to the LORD so please go back and read the Bible but this time take time to read and understand.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Lands In Egypt For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by manfolly: 9:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
iluvpomo:
The gospel of cash cool

U lack knowledge...may God help..
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Lands In Egypt For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by Mouthgag: 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
MrHenshaw:

U can see that your end is near.
And your frustration is follow come.

The end of your life, your whọ́re mother and your drunkard old fool father is near. Oloriburuku eda

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Lands In Egypt For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by timothy2396(m): 10:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
WAOH EGYPT A TOP ISLAMIC COUNTRY FOR THAT MATTER. GOD IS REALLY WITH THIS MAN THAT'S WHY TOP PRINCIPALITIES WILL NEVER SUCCEED. AND ALL THESE NAIRALANDERS THAT BLAST HIM ARE JUST POOR MISCREANTS SEEKING ATTENTION... IF YOU DON'T KNOW, SULEIMAN'S NET WORTH INCREASED AFTER THE SAGA. BY THE WAY SOMEONE RECENTLY BOUGHT A 3 MILLION DOLLARS(1.08 BILLION NAIRA) HOUSE FOR HIM IN MIAMI, YOU CAN GOOGLE IT. YOU HATERS WILL NEVER REACH HIM OR GAIN FAME THROUGHOUT YOUR POOR GENERATIONS... ANYWAY LET ME GIVE YOU ROOM FOR BLASTING NOW... THE FLOOR IS OPEN. OYA POOR GENERATIONS YOU HAVE THE FLOOR......

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Lands In Egypt For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by kingPhidel(m): 10:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
Free the man n
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Lands In Egypt For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by ndcide(m): 11:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
Ehiscotch:
If you still believe El rufai had a hand in that issue then you can believe anything.

Really?

Okay, what about the DSS attack at Ekiti

Abegyy
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Lands In Egypt For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by Lombardi: 11:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
Alfa Sule, how market? Abeg gallivant go Canada if them dare you! grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Lands In Egypt For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by AvalonH1: 12:14am On Jul 12, 2017
Mouthgag:
Useless scammer

Make ahmadioha thunder fire u

Bastard
Has he scammed ur dad before
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Lands In Egypt For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by AvalonH1: 12:19am On Jul 12, 2017
timothy2396:
THE FLOOR IS OPEN.
Open the floodgates ni grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Lands In Egypt For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by belindar: 1:09am On Jul 12, 2017
What is flashy about the car that has dent Over its body. You people post rubbish at times
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Lands In Egypt For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 1:45am On Jul 12, 2017
OK true talk. wink
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Lands In Egypt For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by idu1(m): 4:21am On Jul 12, 2017
alcmene:
El-rufai and his Canada based ashawo girlfriend right now... .

You think elrufai envy Suleiman?

A governor, former minister dey envy a street preacher?

Rufai no get his time abeg....
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Lands In Egypt For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 4:23am On Jul 12, 2017
manfolly:
U lack knowledge...may God help..
shine your eyes and face the truth tongue
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Lands In Egypt For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by babapressy(m): 6:23am On Jul 12, 2017
God is great
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Lands In Egypt For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:41am On Jul 12, 2017
Can people see where Sulaiman' s eyes are focused on in the tenth picture? Leopards won't change......
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Lands In Egypt For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by donqx: 9:48am On Jul 12, 2017
this man again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom / Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner / Dunamis Church Is Constructing New Road In Faggae, Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.