Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

My Girl On Her Period... (issues) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl On Her Period... (issues) (2941 Views)

Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed / Who Do U Think Is The Hottest Girl On Nairaland?????? Be Sincere Pwease!!!! / No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl On Her Period... (issues) by Erums(m): 9:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
My girl is 0n her period but wants to come crash my crib.... Im really trying to aviod dat, cos i heard its not good for men to be near menstrual blood.... Shes getting really angry now and hurt cos im refusing her to come pass 2nites in my crib.... Guys how do i handle this case

Mature advice pls
Re: My Girl On Her Period... (issues) by NCANpatroller: 9:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
Erums:
My girl is 0n her period but wants to come crash my crib.... Im really trying to aviod dat, cos i heard its not good for men to be near menstrual blood.... Shes getting really angry now and hurt cos im refusing her to come pass 2nites in my crib.... Guys how do i handle this case

Mature advice pls
Must u ve sex?
She wants to sleep. Let her
Just cuddle her all nite long.
She ll appreciate that. They re always in d mood for sex during menstrual flow. Just caress . Stay above belt. U ll be fine

4 Likes

Re: My Girl On Her Period... (issues) by Kondomatic(m): 9:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
NCANpatroller:

Must u ve sex?
She ll appreciate that. They re always in d mood for sex during menstrual flow. Just handle. Stay above belt. U ll be fine
Where you see sex in the post??

5 Likes

Re: My Girl On Her Period... (issues) by Victornezzar: 9:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
Just bring money so i would buy a new data plan because I just opened dis ur senseless thread
Den case settled

1 Like

Re: My Girl On Her Period... (issues) by Erums(m): 9:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
NCANpatroller:

Must u ve sex?
She ll appreciate that. They re always in d mood for sex during menstrual flow. Just caress . Stay above belt. U ll be fine

Wahs dis one saying... Did u read thru at all

2 Likes

Re: My Girl On Her Period... (issues) by Erums(m): 9:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
Kondomatic:

Hep ask am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl On Her Period... (issues) by NCANpatroller: 9:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
Kondomatic:

Ur brain is on pentium 1

4 Likes

Re: My Girl On Her Period... (issues) by Erums(m): 9:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
Victornezzar:
Just bring money so i would buy a new data plan because I just opened dis ur senseless thread
Den case settled

Poor kid... U werent forced

1 Like

Re: My Girl On Her Period... (issues) by Edopesin: 9:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
Kondomatic:
Thats Obviously What The Op Meant Na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl On Her Period... (issues) by Kondomatic(m): 9:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
NCANpatroller:

Ur brain is on pentium 1
You don't have any at all.

1 Like

Re: My Girl On Her Period... (issues) by vchykp(m): 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
superstition bro.. i do every thing with my woman during her period,its your personal choice..

3 Likes

Re: My Girl On Her Period... (issues) by Kondomatic(m): 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
Edopesin:

Nope
Re: My Girl On Her Period... (issues) by Victornezzar: 9:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
Erums:

Poor kid... U werent forced
I guess ur mistaking me 4 ur Father
Re: My Girl On Her Period... (issues) by Erums(m): 9:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
Edopesin:

Are u kiddimg this boy... Do u read to understand?
Re: My Girl On Her Period... (issues) by Erums(m): 9:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
Victornezzar:

I guess ur mistaking me 4 ur Father

Poor fada... Were u forced
Re: My Girl On Her Period... (issues) by Erums(m): 9:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
vchykp:
superstition bro.. i do every thing with my woman during her period,its your personal choice..

Seriiusly.... U fvck with da blood running..... Im really refusing her coming to aviod getting intimate.... We cnt realy resist one anoda

1 Like

Re: My Girl On Her Period... (issues) by yhemster(m): 9:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
Sit down there and be whining, when she starts cheating now you'll run back here and be crying.
Most women get very hwinkrny during menstral flow, the blood thing is exaggerated. What happened most of the time is blood stains on the CD or p3nis with 3-5 drops on the sheet. This belief is a superstition, except ur spiritual advisor give you personal warnings.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl On Her Period... (issues) by phintohlar(f): 9:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
Edopesin:

i wonder oh, must d op mention the word sex b4 they get d message

1 Like

Re: My Girl On Her Period... (issues) by phintohlar(f): 10:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
Kondomatic:
Nope
what does he mean then?
Re: My Girl On Her Period... (issues) by vchykp(m): 10:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
Erums:

Seriiusly.... U fvck with da blood running..... Im really refusing her coming to aviod getting intimate.... We cnt realy resist one anoda

yes oh..
Re: My Girl On Her Period... (issues) by estheriwok(f): 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
Is very bad
Re: My Girl On Her Period... (issues) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:30am On Jul 12, 2017
Erums:

Mature advice pls

Bro you want mature answer for a childish question?! Haba!!

Who told you that her staying while on her period is no good?! You listen to them while they certainly are NOT mature.

Here is a mature answer: unless you have a mature reason why she should not stay over on her period, then LET HER STAY... And learn 1st hand about women and their mens

2 Likes

Re: My Girl On Her Period... (issues) by Erums(m): 5:46am On Jul 12, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Bro you want mature answer for a childish question?! Haba!!

Who told you that her staying while on her period is no good?! You listen to them while they certainly are NOT mature.

Here is a mature answer: unless you have a mature reason why she should not stay over on her period, then LET HER STAY... And learn 1st hand about women and their mens

Ure making sense.... But its in complete... And who says im hangin out with them immature..... Get ur facts right... Knowledge is power and no question seems foolish.... Theres always sometin to learn.... Stop forming like u know the women psycho...... We all are just trying to understand indibidual.... Kapish

1 Like

Re: My Girl On Her Period... (issues) by Erums(m): 5:48am On Jul 12, 2017
estheriwok:
Is very bad

U realli think so... Im glad somone is seeing this my way..... I dnt wanna go there... Its unsafe
Re: My Girl On Her Period... (issues) by 7footre(m): 5:49am On Jul 12, 2017
So your dad usually sent your mum outta d house during her monthly period or how did you come by this assertion

3 Likes

Re: My Girl On Her Period... (issues) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:53am On Jul 12, 2017
Erums:

Ure making sense.... But its in complete... And who says im hangin out with them immature..... Get ur facts right... Knowledge is power and no question seems foolish.... Theres always sometin to learn.... Stop forming like u know the women psycho...... We all are just trying to understand indibidual.... Kapish

Bro, I am sorry to say that:
A) if you are afraid of your woman coming over while on her period, then you are immature.

B) If you listen to your friends and don't want her to come over then ( because of the nonsense they told you) then you AND your friends are immature.

3 Likes

Re: My Girl On Her Period... (issues) by Erums(m): 6:10am On Jul 12, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Bro, I am sorry to say that:
A) if you are afraid of your woman coming over while on her period, then you are immature.

B) If you listen to your friends and don't want her to come over then ( because of the nonsense they told you) then you AND your friends are immature.

Like seriously, deres always a way to pass information... U seem very kiddo to me, ur expression never came with any facts, just fucking belief.... You gpt ur beliefs and ny frnds got theirs... Why do u think i will go for your believe.... Wen u pass info to me.... Back up with facts... And reasons.... Atleast i got reasons for thier immature advises... Byt yours, u havnt even made a complete sentence here talkless of a complete sense
Re: My Girl On Her Period... (issues) by freeman95(m): 7:19am On Jul 12, 2017
Well my point of view...

Guys are different , a hardcore guy like me that doesn't like intimacy much won't wanna be with a girl on her period..... That's why I don't have a gf!

If u don't wanna be with a girl on her period , how the hell are u gon get married?

1 Like

Re: My Girl On Her Period... (issues) by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
Erums:

Like seriously, deres always a way to pass information... U seem very kiddo to me, ur expression never came with any facts, just fucking belief....

You could have had FACTS if you opened your mind and lives life a little, instead you rather be a follow follow sheep and value life in the eyes of your friends..,. Whatever they failed at, you stay away from. What a pity and also a sad state of mind

You gpt ur beliefs and ny frnds got theirs...

Then follow EXACTLY what they instruct you to do and be done with the misery.

Why do u think i will go for your believe.... Wen u pass info to me.... Back up with facts... And reasons....

What facts did your friends gave you got you to listen to them?! I am telling you to LIVE a little, and if you don't like it then so be it, but don't judge all these simple issues by "he say she say" nonsense

1 Like

Re: My Girl On Her Period... (issues) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
throw your wife out whenever she's on her period..mtchew
Re: My Girl On Her Period... (issues) by Edopesin: 1:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
Erums:

Are u kiddimg this boy... Do u read to understand?
Now Ode Yhur The One Acting Like A Child undecided
Yhur Dad Must Av Had A Copy Of Mums Menstral Calender To Knw The Times When He Needs To Stay Away Frm Home

Eh la mi !!!
Re: My Girl On Her Period... (issues) by Erums(m): 3:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
Edopesin:

Now Ode Yhur The One Acting Like A Child undecided
Yhur Dad Must Av Had A Copy Of Mums Menstral Calender To Knw The Times When He Needs To Stay Away Frm Home

Eh la mi !!!

Look at dis kiddo.... Ure just here ro derial thread dats abt to make Frontpage..... This is a serious matter... Only the real Gs can comprehend..... Get of my thread slimmy woo, mama feed me, clown..... Be gone little beast.. Be gone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? / Goron Tula Can't Be Overrated... See Users Reviews / Woman's 19th Birthday Photo Shocks Twitter Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.