Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

How I Broke Up With My My Insecure, Selfish Neighbor Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Broke Up With My My Insecure, Selfish Neighbor Girlfriend (1612 Views)

I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy / "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Broke Up With My My Insecure, Selfish Neighbor Girlfriend by Goodlyhrt(m): 10:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
Fear women...

Just few weeks we started dating my neighbor girlfriend nw sees me as her worst enemy...

She and her extremely insecure elder sista now hates my family because of the perceived wrong done to them by my mum. I dnt knw what started the quarrel between them, it shouldnt cum between us, but no, she will take no explainations from me, maybe because we are nt frm thesame tribe (she is frm SS and I'm Igbo) or she thinks that I will support my mum.

I tried to talk her through buh I'm afraid she wil only listen to her sista, maybe the elder sista is jealous of our relationship I dnt knw. Buh I dnt knw why a girl wil have such low mentality in the fact that she even threatened to insult me, for what nw?

I've moved on sha... I knew it! This wouldnt work out! Women can find fault for Africa! The gang in my yard is between my sista and my mum and her elder sista and her. I see their indignition toward themselves they are both nosing around looking for faults to feed on. I knew it that these daughters of Eve will (must) find a way to put sand sand for my garri.

Moved on how self... I havent eaten for 2 days I just dey vex for everything insight: my mum, my ex, her sista, food... buh nt money sha.

Sori guys that I have to make you go through this (thats how I type when I'm vexed).
Re: How I Broke Up With My My Insecure, Selfish Neighbor Girlfriend by tonio2wo: 10:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
Sorry!
Re: How I Broke Up With My My Insecure, Selfish Neighbor Girlfriend by ikp120(m): 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
Yeah, that's cool bro.grin grin grin
They ain't worth it mehn!
Re: How I Broke Up With My My Insecure, Selfish Neighbor Girlfriend by ifex370(m): 10:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
Somebody give this guy a chilled bottle of origin.. He needs it
Re: How I Broke Up With My My Insecure, Selfish Neighbor Girlfriend by Goodlyhrt(m): 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
ifex370:
Somebody give this guy a chilled bottle of origin.. He needs it
I don shak two bottles already still no show
Re: How I Broke Up With My My Insecure, Selfish Neighbor Girlfriend by johnbuck81(m): 10:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
go smoke some weed bro.. u need it.

1 Like

Re: How I Broke Up With My My Insecure, Selfish Neighbor Girlfriend by Goodlyhrt(m): 10:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
johnbuck81:
go smoke some weed bro.. u need it.
E neva reach that level na
Re: How I Broke Up With My My Insecure, Selfish Neighbor Girlfriend by phintohlar(f): 10:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
ikp120:
Yeah, that's cool bro.grin grin grin
They ain't worth it mehn!
iffa slap u there

1 Like

Re: How I Broke Up With My My Insecure, Selfish Neighbor Girlfriend by phintohlar(f): 10:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
Ur babe no knw as e dey go period
Re: How I Broke Up With My My Insecure, Selfish Neighbor Girlfriend by Goodlyhrt(m): 10:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
phintohlar:
Ur babe no knw as e dey go period
She is an amateur
Re: How I Broke Up With My My Insecure, Selfish Neighbor Girlfriend by johnbuck81(m): 10:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
Goodlyhrt:
E neva reach that level na
it might help take the stress away.
Re: How I Broke Up With My My Insecure, Selfish Neighbor Girlfriend by ikp120(m): 10:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
phintohlar:
iffa slap u there
sad

Re: How I Broke Up With My My Insecure, Selfish Neighbor Girlfriend by phintohlar(f): 11:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
ikp120:
sad
nacker ni
Re: How I Broke Up With My My Insecure, Selfish Neighbor Girlfriend by Khd95(m): 11:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
those two people above me shaa grin

1 Like

Re: How I Broke Up With My My Insecure, Selfish Neighbor Girlfriend by Elijahhopelarry(m): 11:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
Re: How I Broke Up With My My Insecure, Selfish Neighbor Girlfriend by Nutase: 4:43am On Jul 12, 2017
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Top 15 X-rated Plants (photos) / How Come You Rarely See India And Chinese/asian Baby Mama / Guys: Why You Should Be Very Careful Of The Girls You Pick At The Club (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.