Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds (8174 Views)

China Holds One Million Uighur Muslims In Concentration Camps / Soldiers Watch As Eid-Al-Fitr Prayers In Borno Holds. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Empiree: 1:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
Demmzy15:
If that's the case, all Saudi men should be gays then! undecided
shocked how did you even manage to think like this.
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Empiree: 1:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
Double post
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Empiree: 1:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
AlBaqir:

# That's western law not God's. Allah give conditions to His before implementation of punishment. Don't overlook that.
isn't conditions we also talked here?.
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by tintingz(m): 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
Empiree:
Answering tintingz, with respect to gays in saudi. Writer says further.

So clearly, they don't even talk about "homogene" bcus it doesn't seem to exist. Homosexual in Arabia is caused as a result of EXTREME SEPARATION. Got this? .

Lol, is there any scientific evidence from Muslim scientists to conclude it does not exist? So killing them is the cure? grin

What even made gay men in Saudi attract to another man?

Saudi men marry early, marrying multiple virgin wives, how then they have gays in that gay-killer country. grin

Like Demmzy15 said all men In Saudi should be gay then since you believe extreme separation is the cause. grin

I'm very sure 90% men in Saudi would have burst some shît-holes at one time.
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by tintingz(m): 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2017
ikupakuti:

Yeah! Extreme segregation is one of the major factor. There is an hadith (I‘ll find it) where the holy prophet (saw) related the story of a certain people to that effect. Thats why its so rampant in boarding schools, prisons etc.
Sorry, boarding schools, prisons are result of the circumstances(no freedom), that doesn't make them gays but in Saudi, a man has freedom to marry up to 4 virgin wives and harems yet gays are killed in that country. cheesy
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by tintingz(m): 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
Empiree:
And what makes you think those scientists are not pro gay just as much as the Christian is accused of being anti LGBT?
There are Christian scientists that does not go against giving gays their rights(even if they hold the position that there is no gay gene) but that Dr. Paul R. McHugh is well known to be the only anti-gay right.
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by tintingz(m): 1:42pm On Jul 16, 2017
AlBaqir:

# That's another topic on its own. However, in my view, here's it:

* God and His actions is all good completely.

* Evil does not exist as an entity. What we term evil is the rejection of good which the entire universe centre on. For example, if you keep by the law of gravity, you continue to enjoy good. The moment you break that law (rejected it), you break yourself or die.

* Quran says, "God do not wrong man, it is man who (used to) wrong himself". In another ayah, it is said, " corruption on the earth and sea is as a result of man's handiwork, and they shall taste from their handiwork ". Studies have shown that 75% of death are man's handiwork. Here we might ask about flood, tsunami, earthquake etc. While these are natural " disasters" as we termed it, man trigger it sometimes by trying to break the laws of nature.

* Satan: You think if there is no Satan, man cannot commit sins or evil? Man is capable to commit whatever by his freewill. Satan is like man with intellect and freewill. He decided to go against his Lord. However, Satan can only invite to what is bad but cannot compel to do the act.

# Trials and tests: these are not evil. They are designed to make us good better, outward and inward.

# Like I said its surely another topic on its own.
Allah said he created all that exist including the devil. He even said he guide and misguide people.

Did Allah knew Satan will tempt Adam and Eve? Was it by freewill they fell into the temptation or they dependently accept the temptation? Like a movie role/script.

Good and bad are man made concept base on environment, what is good to you might be bad to another. Sometimes I don't think there is freewill, we act accordance to our circumstances that surrounds us.

So the questions still stands, since Allah created all then he's creator of evil? He gave Satan approval to tempt humans why? Why humans why not animals?

A thread should be created for this.

1 Like

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Empiree: 1:44pm On Jul 16, 2017
tintingz:
There are Christian scientists that does not go against giving gays their rights(even if they hold the position that there is no gay gene) but that Dr. Paul R. McHugh is well known to be the only anti-gay right.
we aren't even taking about their rights here. They have rights (whatever they are) in a country that condones them. But they should not have the right to leadership in Islam even is a country that condones them. Like for instance, being gay and being imam at the same time.
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Demmzy15(m): 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
Empiree:
shocked how did you even manage to think like this.
No be you accept that conclusion. There are many factors that causes some men to see themselves as gays and segregation isn't one of them.

When a child is born, for the first 2 years of his life, he gets the attention of his mom mostly. After this, he begins to get attention of his father. A situation whereby his dad doesn't give him this attention tends to affect him, this is why there's a wisdom behind man and woman getting married and bringing up the child!
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by udatso: 3:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
tintingz:
Why not give us scientific research from Quran and hadith that conclude homosexual is not genetic? provide experiments from those books not some imaginary claims. Not everyone has a barbaric thinking like you folks.
If you were a mu'min, you would have understood that it's not about genetics. It's about what Allah has decreed so to hell with genetics if it opposes Allah. You really don't get it. Allah in His infinite mercies considers all(past present and future) before giving His judgements. Are you more knowledgeable than Allah?
If you claim to be then I can only pray for you, if you arent, then stop talking about genetics Opposing established Laws by Allah. It's about time you stop this madness. Even a Christian wouldn't challenge God's knowledge.

As for you Albaqir, ikupakuti, mrolai newnas and other brothers have already concluded this in their earlier posts. They have given more than enough. You should know by now that your argument for gays holds no water. If you think Allah didn't make all consideration before giving this hadd, you can take it up with Him.

Your statement about umar (R. A) without concrete evidence passes a very stern message why every true believer should run away from you.

May Allah protect us from those who call towards Kufr and fasaad

2 Likes

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Empiree: 3:24pm On Jul 16, 2017
Demmzy15:
No be you accept that conclusion. There are many factors that causes some men to see themselves as gays and segregation isn't one of them.
Dont even assume for a second that i am trying to encourage "free-mixing". Thats not the point. The point is extreme segregation is not healthy. For instance in the US, muslims tolerate "mixing" in instances like banquet, fundraising where 4 or more people sit at a table at once. They may have 3 females and 1 male sit at round table. This is not problem. But in salat, absolutely no. Take a look at the attachment. I took the picture in 2014 during fund raising organized by CAIR. We were 5 at this table. The women and me. Faaji repete cheesy grin grin

When a child is born, for the first 2 years of his life, he gets the attention of his mom mostly. After this, he begins to get attention of his father. A situation whereby his dad doesn't give him this attention tends to affect him, this is why there's a wisdom behind man and woman getting married and bringing up the child!
me dont know how this is related.

2 Likes

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by AlBaqir(m): 3:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
Empiree:

# Empiree, two question please.

You brought up a factor that/that can affect someone to be attracted to gay'ism/lesbianism; extreme separation of men and women. Note, I agree to this because I have seen practical examples myself.

Now, in your own opinion, should these affected people be taken out and beheaded (or whatever punishment is prescribed) as one hadith says, "once you see them, kill them" or they deserve a chance to live whereby the cause of their predicament be remove and proper rehabilitation should be given to them?

# Second, you gave us a bit of your storyline. Add that your story to the extreme stories in the link I asked you guys to read (an Egyptian and Iranian). Don't you think if not because of the fear of God, and perhaps "Muslim society" you (and they) are/were in your case might be exactly like the worst cases of the western gay?
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by udatso: 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
MrOlai:

Albaqir wants to smuggle homosexuality into Qur'an here!

Allah(SWT) is talking about something completely different, he(Albaqir) is relating the verse to homosexuality!

Beware of Albaqir! He is an agent of destruction!
I have told those who cared to listen. The earlier you run from him, the better

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by AlBaqir(m): 3:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
Demmzy15:

# Do you, yourself, think of this so-called factor ni, or you read it somewhere or you talk from experience?

# Whichever way it is, am afraid its very very weak unless it is aided by long term stern segregation. I never met my father and I grew up in the midst of women. I never experienced segregation, so my think and actions was that of a normal person in terms of sex.ual feelings.
On the other hands, majority of those lesbians and gays that were as a result of stern segregation experience the love of both parents. Note, this happened most in hostels. I have personal data both local and international. What later saved many of them in time is marriage.
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by AlBaqir(m): 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
udatso:

As for you Alba.qir, ikup.akuti, mr.olai newn.as and other brothers have already concluded this in their earlier posts. They have given more than enough. You should know by now that your argument for gays holds no water. If you think Allah didn't make all consideration before giving this hadd, you can take it up with Him.

Your statement about umar (R. A) without concrete evidence passes a very stern message why every true believer should run away from you.

# Point of correction, and please let it sink down for the record. I do not have any argument for gay. My points is more of effeminates which I believe could lead to been gay or lesbian. I believe they need help.

# Second, I challenge you and whoever, to bring Allah's explicit punishment (hadd) on "homosexuality". Please am sick of the people of Nuh. That is an entire qawm, and it took a long donkey years before Allah wiped them off when they persisted in their sin. Today, in Islamic countries, the punishment for homosexuality varies due to different ijtihad. What your hadith says is " if you caught them in the act, bring them out and kill them". Some choose beheading, some choose burning alive, some even go to the extent of passing red-hot iron via. their anus and leave them to die via bleeding (e.g Iraq), etc.

Today, I as an individual still challenge you all on stoning to death where the accused will be buried half-way to the waist, tied up and stoned to death. Qur'an mentions punishment for Zina, where's your "stoning to death"?

# As per your beloved Umar Ibn al-Khattab, you should never be the one asking me evidence. Not you. Have you finished your research yet on our little last dialogue where you pull away for time to research? I remember how " shut up" all of you were when I posted the way Umar used to treat female slaves, they dare not wearing hijab, and they walk in his yard serving guest with their hairs and breas.t waggling. These are your ahadith not mine. Yet, the diehard among you will try to defend what is not. Wallahi you don't want to see records I have on your beloved master Umar.

udatso:

I have told those who cared to listen. The earlier you run from him, the better

# Okay, you assumed they are fools with no aql?

1 Like

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by tintingz(m): 4:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
udatso:

If you were a mu'min, you would have understood that it's not about genetics. It's about what Allah has decreed so to hell with genetics if it opposes Allah. You really don't get it. Allah in His infinite mercies considers all(past present and future) before giving His judgements. Are you more knowledgeable than Allah?
If you claim to be then I can only pray for you, if you arent, then stop talking about genetics Opposing established Laws by Allah. It's about time you stop this madness. Even a Christian wouldn't challenge God's knowledge.

Lol, So what about homosexual among animals? What makes some animals gays?

Science have found genes that could be gay gene and they have evidence for it, and not only that, gender dysphoria is also a disorder that gays are facing, how does "Allah" give cure for them? Are harmaphrodites opposed by Allah creation? Who created them? You need to be logical when you wanna argue with me, you can't just give some imaginary claims that a god has given a law against homos.

Killing gays is the solution? Is it part of Allah's law to kill gays? Oh sorry he destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah because of gay pratice why didn't the merciful all-knowing god destroy ancient Greeks that practice homosexuality? Does this Sodom and Gomorrah story even happened?

Don't be surprise when all scientists agreed there is gay gene in the future, I wanna see how you folks will react, people once taught abiku(child death) is a curse from some entity until scientists revealed the genetic cause .

Your religious book need to give scientific evidence to prove there is no gay gene or this claim is just a hoax.

2 Likes

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Empiree: 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Em.piree, two question please.

You brought up a factor that/that can affect someone to be attracted to gay'ism/lesbianism; extreme separation of men and women. Note, I agree to this because I have seen practical examples myself.

Now, in your own opinion, should these affected people be taken out and beheaded (or whatever punishment is prescribed) as one hadith says, "once you see them, kill them" or they deserve a chance to live whereby the cause of their predicament be remove and proper rehabilitation should be given to them?

# Second, you gave us a bit of your storyline. Add that your story to the extreme stories in the link I asked you guys to read (an Egyptian and Iranian). Don't you think if not because of the fear of God, and perhaps "Muslim society" you (and they) are/were in your case might be exactly like the worst cases of the western gay?

First, it seems we all thinking from different angles. First, base on scripture. Second, base on society. I never for once believed they exist in Arabia until perhaps recent months. And my thought was that they are those men and women screaming for "my rights, our rights" etc. That's, those influenced by western culture. I only got to realize extreme segregation could also affect it bcus u made me remembered the lady in 2014 who was extremely separated from males by her parents and they are not even Muslim. But this is not the case largely in Western culture. West approach in effrontery to Divine Law which is what is FORBIDDEN.

West believe it their rights mentality and they took step further to legalize it and issue licences. This, ofc, crossed the line. It is this movement that tend to cook up bogus scientific evidence to back up this silly act. So this deserves to be punished bcus they do it out of gross violation of Divine Law. This is the common gay type we are talking about.

The second type that i referenced and that of Saudi, it is like a thief living in abject poverty and he steals. Sharia says to review economy situation of the accused right?. Fix his problems and it is only after this, if he persists in stealing, then, punishment is carried out. So there is due process. But it seems to me that those gays in Saudi are claiming and pushing for their "right". This is crossing the line. You can't claim your rights on something that is clearly in violation of the scripture. It like claiming your right to commit illegal intercourse whether it is consented or not. I would suggest govt relaxes segregation law. There should be moderation. We can't live btw the two extremes. West allow free mixing and we know and see many consequences of this. Extreme segregation also has its side effect.

So bottom line is, gay is Saudi appears to be claiming rights just like in the West. Hence, punishment is due. They rather go for some sort of rehab than claiming stupid rights. If they get arrested and killed by law, they are OYO
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by tintingz(m): 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Empiree, two question please.

Saudi Arabia laws(sharia) is the cause of creating homosexuality in their country if extreme separation is the factor and they are killing homos on what they caused. Irony. grin

1 Like

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by AlBaqir(m): 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
Empiree:
First, it seems we all thinking from different angles. First, base on scripture. Second, base on society. I never for once believed they exist in Arabia until perhaps recent months. And my thought was that they are those men and women screaming for "my rights, our rights" etc. That's, those influenced by western culture. I only got to realize extreme segregation could also affect it bcus u made me remembered the lady in 2014 who was extremely separated from males by her parents and they are not even Muslim. But this is not the case largely in Western culture. West approach in effrontery to Divine Law which is what is FORBIDDEN.

West believe it their rights mentality and they took step further to legalize it and issue licences. This, ofc, crossed the line. It is this movement that tend to cook up bogus scientific evidence to back up this silly act. So this deserves to be punished bcus they do it out of gross violation of Divine Law. This is the common gay type we are talking about.

The second type that i referenced and that of Saudi, it is like a thief living in abject poverty and he steals. Sharia says to review economy situation of the accused right?. Fix his problems and it is only after this, if he persists in stealing, then, punishment is carried out. So there is due process. But it seems to me that those gays in Saudi are claiming and pushing for their "right". This is crossing the line. You can't claim your rights on something that is clearly in violation of the scripture. It like claiming your right to commit illegal intercourse whether it is consented or not. I would suggest govt relaxes segregation law. There should be moderation. We can't live btw the two extremes. West allow free mixing and we know and see many consequences of this. Extreme segregation also has its side effect.

So bottom line is, gay is Saudi appears to be claiming rights just like in the West. Hence, punishment is due. They rather go for some sort of rehab than claiming stupid rights. If they get arrested and killed by law, they are OYO

# I never ever remember where I made mention of western gay or their right. Those are what you guys keep on assuming just like you are assuming the sexual acts of homos instead of individuals and factor that caused it (effeminates). Please, you guys should stop assuming and do not put what people did not say in his name. That's cruel. Only shameless engage in that.

# I take the underlined to be "Yes, such deserve chance".

# If I give you my datas on the Saudis in homo acts, it will be like " he has started witch hunting Saudis".

# Gays and lesbian are everywhere. Its 3 much in the north (Nigeria). It is the sharia in Muslim lands that surpress their voices unlike those in the western world. These are the realities the Ayatullahs, the Muftis, the Ulamas etc should realised, addressed, and design long term solution to it rather than preaching "Lut's story".
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Empiree: 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Second, I challenge you and whoever, to bring Allah's explicit punishment (hadd) on "homosexuality". Please am sick of the people of Nuh. That is an entire qawm, and it took a long donkey years before Allah wiped them off when they persisted in their sin. Today, in Islamic countries, the punishment for homosexuality varies due to different ijtihad. What your hadith says is " if you caught them in the act, bring them out and kill them". Some choose beheading, some choose burning alive, some even go to the extent of passing red-hot iron via. their anus and leave them to die via bleeding (e.g Iraq), etc.
I think you missed the point though. Islamic govts do have right to implement punishment. There was no set of rule for them in the time of Nabi nuh(as). Allah wiped them off the face of the earth was an indication that is fasad. Fasad is something that not only corrupts but destroys. Should the islamic countries leave them alone until punishment comes where both involved and those who do not pay the price?.

Claim that there is no precise punishment for homosexual is quite lame. Quran is silent on the issue does not in any way makes it halal. Homosexual is anti-procreation and spread of more diseases. It is fvking disgusting. And i have cited hadith which speaks of destruction of arabs should there be prevalence of evil. That evil is manifest in Arab world today and it is not only gay by the way. So expect destructions of them which is around the corner. The worst part is that if they are silly enough to legalize it.
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by udatso: 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Point of correction, and please let it sink down for the record. I do not have any argument for gay. My points is more of effeminates which I believe could lead to been gay or lesbian. I believe they need help.
#Point of correction, you are advocating for effeminates who turned out to be gays and why the death penalty shouldn't apply to them based on who they are. Or You feel they should be helped rather than punished.

is your source of Sharia only Quran?

Today, I as an individual still challenge you all on stoning to death where the accused will be buried half-way to the waist, tied up and stoned to death. Qur'an mentions punishment for Zina, where's your "stoning to death"?
Irrelivant to the topic at hand.

# As per your beloved Umar Ibn al-Khattab, you should never be the one asking me evidence. Not you. Have you finished your research yet on our little last dialogue where you pull away for time to research?
If I had known the things I know about you now, I wouldn't have bothered to do any research on it.
Anyway I did, but knowing what I know now about you, my findings would rather draw us into countless of arguments. So I have decided to keep it to myself.
I know I should have replied you since I promised to get back to you and I didn't. For that I am deeply sorry. I hope you will forgive me.

I remember how " shut up" all of you were when I posted the way Umar used to treat female slaves, they dare not wearing hijab, and they walk in his yard serving guest with their hairs and breas.t waggling. These are your ahadith not mine. Yet, the diehard among you will try to defend what is not. Wallahi you don't want to see records I have on your beloved master Umar.
Actually I think there was a brother you were dialoging with and he responded approriately if I remember correctly. Kindly help me with the link if you have it.

Anyway, I am sure you have many more atrocities of umar (R. A) but right now, the one you brought forward here is wrong and it was deceitful of you.

# Okay, you assumed they are fools with no aql?
You were desperate to interpret a hadith to incriminate an esteemed sahaba of Rasulullah (sallalahu alayhi Wa sallam). I think it's okay to warn the believers.

3 Likes

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Empiree: 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
tintingz:
Saudi Arabia laws(sharia) is the cause of creating homosexuality in their country if extreme separation is the factor and they are killing homos on what they caused. Irony. grin
I know the trick you are trying to play. Their law has been in existence for far too long now. They do need to make some rectifications but definitely not the way you tried to paint it. Dont they have same in the West where the law allows for worst evil and crimes to thrive. Example is "Gun Law". Why is it difficult to get rid of gun from Americans?. The moment you push for rectifying gun law, they will call for your head. See how they put pressure on Obama and he had to drop out. Yet guns are still killing criminal, law enforcement and most importantly innocent people.

Also, US constitution allows for homosexual to thrive. So what are you saying
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by udatso: 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
tintingz:
Lol, So what about homosexual among animals? What makes some animals gays?
So, has it gotten to a point where we now compare our moralities with that of animals?

Science have found genes that could be gay gene, and not only that, gender dysporia is also a disorder that gays are facing, how does "Allah" give cure for them? Are harmaphrodites opposed by Allah creation? Who created them? You need to be logical when you wanna argue with me, you can't just give some imaginary claims that a god has given a law against homos.
Are hermaphrodites gays? And here is someone who wants to talk logic.

Killing gay is the solution? Is it part of Allah's law to kill gays? Oh sorry he destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah because of gay pratice why didn't the merciful all-knowing god destroy ancient Greeks that practice gay?
Oh mine is to take what Allah has decreed. I am not here to defend his laws to you and neither is He answerable to you. You not okay with the laws, take it up with him. And by the way why didn't you answer my questions?

Don't be surprise when all scientists agreed there is gay gene in the future, I wanna see how you folks will react, people once taught abiku(child death) is a curse from some entity until scientists revealed the genetic cause .
Did Islam teach such? I also want to see how you will react when scientist reveal that there is no gay gene.

Your religious book need to give scientific evidence to prove there is no gay gene.
Maybe to an atheist. The last time I checked, you still identified yourself as a Muslim

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Empiree: 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
AlBaqir:

# I never ever remember where I made mention of western gay or their right. Those are what you guys keep on assuming just like you are assuming the sexual acts of homos instead of individuals and factor that caused it (effeminates). Please, you guys should stop assuming and do not put what people did not say in his name. That's cruel. Only shameless engage in that.{
ofc, this should first approach for anyone bcus the nonsense emerged from their to begin with. So you cant really blame us. It is not a practice known in the muslim world. As you could see when they raised the issue with Africans, they were faced with very strong backlash. So you made it sound like you condone the practice initially.

How old is the practice up north?
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by AlBaqir(m): 5:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
Empiree:
I think you missed the point though. Islamic govts do have right to implement punishment. There was no set of rule for them in the time of Nabi nuh(as). Allah wiped them off the face of the earth was an indication that is fasad. Fasad is something that not only corrupts but destroys. Should the islamic countries leave them alone until punishment comes where both involved and those who do not pay the price?.

# You are the one missing the way, bro.

* Nabi Lut never had an "Islamic government" to implement law. All he could do is preaching which the people ignore until the entire community was engulfed in it. Fasad is fasad. If an entire society engulfed in a specific fasad Allah will wipe them off no doubt. Prophet shuaib's people too were wiped out. Theirs was economic fraud/crimes.

# Nobody is talking of Islamic government leaving them alone. The factor and cause of that evil acts need proper identification, and solution should be established.

Empiree:

Claim that there is no precise punishment for homosexual is quite lame. Quran is silent on the issue does not in any way makes it halal. Homosexual is anti-procreation and spread of more diseases. It is fvking disgusting. And i have cited hadith which speaks of destruction of arabs should there be prevalence of evil. That evil is manifest in Arab world today and it is not only gay by the way. So expect destructions of them which is around the corner. The worst part is that if they are silly enough to legalize it.

# By now, you ought to have get the underlined out of your head. Please stop making such statements. You as a person, why do you reject "stoning to death"? Was it not because it can't be found in the Qur'an? And what you believed in [flogging] is less in punishment than "stoning" which hadith established. Homosexuality is worse than Zina. Any punishment for it is in controversial hadiths just like stoning.

# Neither Allah nor His Prophet forgets. What they are silent on (IN MY VIEW not Shia or Sunni), are things time can find solutions to as man progresses in life. Western culture allows every fasad you can think of, so don't present homosexuality alone. That's why I have nothing to do with them. Islamic society should wake up and live up to the challenges they are facing. Some foo.ls here condemned Imam Khomeini on his fatwa of sex-transgender surgery rather than their lame shuyukhs verdict, "its Allah's wish so continue living like that". Why can't they let fever, cancer, and other diseases that attacked them kill them too. Are they also not of Allah's will? They laughed and jest of Imam Khomeini's fatwa not knowing a grand Sunni Mufti issued same after Imam Khomeini. And you might see some grand fool.s arguing he's not Salafi, he's Ash'ari.
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by AlBaqir(m): 5:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
Empiree:
ofc, this should first approach for anyone bcus the nonsense emerged from their to begin with. So you cant really blame us. It is not a practice known in the muslim world. As you could see when they raised the issue with Africans, they were faced with very strong backlash. So you made it sound like you condone the practice initially.

How old is the practice up north?

# Says who? It is the fear of sharia that surpress them coming public. Turkey is a Muslim country, they don't use sharia. They record highest homosexual relationships in Muslim world. Most of homos that ran away from Saudi, Iran, etc are fleeing to Turkey. Muslims, wake up. We need scientists of high repute, psychologist, psychiatrists, etc to present serious problems to the Mullahs, and via it fatwas should be established.
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Empiree: 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Nobody is talking of Islamic government leaving them alone.The factor and cause of that evil acts need proper identification, and solution should be established.
how about those claiming their right over it? bcus that's where they are heading.

# By now, you ought to have get the underlined out of your head. Please stop making such statements. You as a person, why do you reject "stoning to death"? Was it not because it can't be found in the Qur'an? And what you believed in [flogging] is less in punishment than "stoning" which hadith established. Homosexuality is worse than Zina. Any punishment for it is in controversial hadiths just like stoning.
controversial or not, islamic govt by countries have laws in place against it. Ofc it varies since there is no definitive hudud for it in the Quran. So this is not even issue. Besides, i should ask you where is your evidence from kitab and sunnah that homosexual is haram bisdes one evidence established in the time of nabi Nuh(as)?. Reason i asked is bcus you seem to go against any form of punishment for them but you recognise it is haram. This is contradiction. If something is haram and it is done in the open to the point of claiming rights, govt has the right to step up. How they do it is matter of ijtihad not condemnation.

Fasad is something evil that start small to the degree of macro level. Homosexual fits that perfectly and it is anti procreation.

DEFINITION of Fasad

Fasad (Arabic: فساد‎‎ /fasād/) is an Arabic word meaning rottenness, corruption, or depravity. In an Islamic context it can refer to spreading mischief in a Muslim land, moral corruption against God, or disturbance of the public peace.
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Empiree: 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Says who? It is the fear of sharia that surpress them coming public. Turkey is a Muslim country, they don't use sharia. They record highest homosexual relationships in Muslim world. Most of homos that ran away from Saudi, Iran, etc are fleeing to Turkey. Muslims, wake up. We need scientists of high repute, psychologist, psychiatrists, etc to present serious problems to the Mullahs, and via it fatwas should be established.

No, they need to be whipped and locked up with women. Their preference would change really quick cheesy
Most of those top "pushers" are like firaun. They dont really engage in the act but they condone it which means they know it is wrong. There are bunch of scientists in the West. Did they find solution or keep on encouraging it in the name of "homogene"?

So scientists have little to nothing to cure anything.

Empire loves women not niggas grin cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by ikupakuti(m): 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
@albaqir
Just one question. What do you think make men effeminate in nature ?
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by sino(m): 6:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
AlBaqir:

# All those salafs interpretations are their own understanding. None of them quoted Nabi. And they did that based on what they know and what they see. That's why they themselves do not have a uniform interpretations. Unfortunately, none of them made mention of effeminates (male) which I made mention of. You don't see them attracted to women. These people have tendency of becoming gay.

Na wa o, you brought up the word mukhanath, the narration from Aisha (ra) stated that it was a mukhanath that was not allowed to enter upon the wives of the Prophet (SAW) again when the mukhanath started describing the features of a woman, yet you are here saying that the salaf never made mention of effeminate?! What is mukhanath?! And well done with avoiding clear facts as presented in my post...

It is the brainwashing of the west that makes you think effeminate tend towards becoming gay, just as once a guy wears pink, you start suspecting him to be gay or if he is too emotional or too shy! Being effeminate does not mean you are homosexual or you have tendency to be gay!

Also if gays are only attracted to males, then what would sex change solve?! A straight guy wouldn't go for a tranny to marry, and a gay is not attracted to women (remember?!). So who is fooling who?! That is the tragedy as captured on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3213034/tragedy-sex-change-iran-aftermath

I ask again, what interpretation do you seek AlBaqir?!
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by sino(m): 7:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
AlBaqir:

# As per your beloved Umar Ibn al-Khattab, you should never be the one asking me evidence. Not you. Have you finished your research yet on our little last dialogue where you pull away for time to research? I remember how " shut up" all of you were when I posted the way Umar used to treat female slaves, they dare not wearing hijab, and they walk in his yard serving guest with their hairs and breas.t waggling. These are your ahadith not mine. Yet, the diehard among you will try to defend what is not. Wallahi you don't want to see records I have on your beloved master Umar.
Ali (ra) as recorded in your book and presented by you, established that death penalty is the hadd from the Prophet (SAW), regardless of the drama at the end of the narration, it does not change this fact, of course, except you would say the narration is a fabrication...

Secondly, I usually wonder how anyone could still take you as being a responsible Muslim after you spew such balderdash! I had refuted your lies and yet you would still repeat the same lies all over again! For the record, Hijab is meant for believing women, slaves and freeborn, and not for non-Muslims, and the narration is originally stated that their hairs were uncovered touching their bossom.

From the fact that you people do not study the Qur'an properly in your hawzah, it is no wonder you keep making several blunders with regards to proper understanding of Qur'anic verses, how then would you even understand aahadith which you approach with fault finding and perverted intentions?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by tintingz(m): 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2017
udatso:

So, has it gotten to a point where we now compare our moralities with that of animals?
Morality is based on our environment, society, so what makes you think humans have morals and aninamls don't have morals? is it morally wrong for animals to be gay?

Allah created animals right, Why are they homosexual animals? Why is he not showing emotion on gay animals why is he concern about homosexuality on humans? undecided

Are hermaphrodites gays? And here is someone who wants to talk logic.
Actually they are called intersex, it depends on the level of their hormones that will determine their sex orientation, they are mostly into same-sex.

Your Saudi folks does not allow surgery.

Oh mine is to take what Allah has decreed. I am not here to defend his laws to you and neither is He answerable to you. You not okay with the laws, take it up with him. And by the way why didn't you answer my questions?
Sorry, his laws are creating homos in Saudi Arabia.

And what question BTW?

Did Islam teach such? I also want to see how you will react when scientist reveal that there is no gay gene.
Lol, I won't have any guilt if scientists concluded on not finding gay gene, but if all scientists agreed that there is gay gene with evidence, it makes Allah's law on gays not divine, Allah has committed atrocity in Sodom and Gomorrah story, Muslims and people that have killed gays or called for killings of gays are guilty and barbaric.

Maybe to an atheist. The last time I checked, you still identified yourself as a Muslim
Just accept there is nothing like that in your religious books, just some hoax.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do A Muslim Leave Life In Islamic Ways And Enjoy Life In Nigeria / Eight Kinds Of People To Whom Zakat Can Be Given / Things You Shouldn't Do During Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.