Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds (8175 Views)

China Holds One Million Uighur Muslims In Concentration Camps / Soldiers Watch As Eid-Al-Fitr Prayers In Borno Holds. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by tintingz(m): 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
Empiree:
I know the trick you are trying to play. Their law has been in existence for far too long now. They do need to make some rectifications but definitely not the way you tried to paint it. Dont they have same in the West where the law allows for worst evil and crimes to thrive. Example is "Gun Law". Why is it difficult to get rid of gun from Americans?. The moment you push for rectifying gun law, they will call for your head. See how they put pressure on Obama and he had to drop out. Yet guns are still killing criminal, law enforcement and most importantly innocent people.

Also, US constitution allows for homosexual to thrive. So what are you saying
Homosexual laws in Islam is said to be divine, gun law are just man made laws.

There is no trick here, sharia law is making Saudi people turn gay. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Empiree: 9:09pm On Jul 16, 2017
tintingz:
Homosexual laws in Islam is said to be divine, gun law are just man made laws.

There is no trick here, sharia law is making Saudi people turn gay. smiley
Shari'a is divided into 2 (simply put). Laws that are Divinely ordained by Allah in the Quran. These are unchangeable. Others that are not found in Qur'an like public indecency (drinking) or public urination for instance, it is up to state. This is matter of ijtihad but still considered part of Shari'a. This changes overtime, from time to time and from nation to nation. And there are bunch in ahadith too. Up to them to apply it. People deserve tough laws to call their brains to order. Sorry
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by tintingz(m): 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2017
Empiree:
Shari'a is divided into 2 (simply put). Laws that are Divinely ordained by Allah in the Quran. These are unchangeable. Others that are not found in Qur'an like public indecency (drinking) or public urination for instance, it is up to state. This is matter of ijtihad but still considered part of Shari'a. This changes overtime, from time to time and from nation to nation. And there are bunch in ahadith too. Up to them to apply it. People deserve tough laws to call their brains to order. Sorry
Allah does not like gender free-mixing which Saudi are following which is also turning them into gays. grin

1 Like

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Empiree: 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2017
tintingz:
Allah does not like gender free-mixing which Saudi are following which is also turning them into gays. grin
OMG, i have forgotten you are no longer a muslim. Dont know why i am engaging you undecided undecided
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by tintingz(m): 9:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
Empiree:
OMG, i have forgotten you are no longer a muslim. Dont know why i am engaging you undecided undecided
I'm a Muslim. wink

1 Like

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Empiree: 11:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
^^^

Too late to believe that. Your actions proved otherwise, sorry. undecided undecided undecided
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by LadunaI(m): 1:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
Empiree:
Dont even assume for a second that i am trying to encourage "free-mixing". Thats not the point. The point is extreme segregation is not healthy. For instance in the US, muslims tolerate "mixing" in instances like banquet, fundraising where 4 or more people sit at a table at once. They may have 3 females and 1 male sit at round table. This is not problem. But in salat, absolutely no. Take a look at the attachment. I took the picture in 2014 during fund raising organized by CAIR. We were 5 at this table. The women and me. Faaji repete cheesy grin grin

me ont know how this is related.

Empiree you NO do well o o. Why did you NOT show thyself in that pics, leaving only the sisters. Na you we want see shocked shocked shocked for nairaland here LOL grin.

You and ikupakuti are always trying to remain anonymous, and we gonna SEE thy FACEs one DAY insha Allah.

Have a BLESSED DAY!
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Empiree: 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
LadunaI:

Empiree you NO do well o o. Why did you NOT show thyself in that pics, leaving only the sisters. Na you we want see shocked shocked shocked for nairaland here LOL grin.

You and ikupakuti are always trying to remain anonymous, and we gonna SEE thy FACEs one DAY insha Allah.

Have a BLESSED DAY!
LOL cheesy
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by ikupakuti(m): 3:47am On Jul 18, 2017
LadunaI:

Empir.ee you NO do well o o. Why did you NOT show thyself in that pics, leaving only the sisters. Na you we want see shocked shocked shocked for nairaland here LOL grin.

You and ikupa.kuti are always trying to remain anonymous, and we gonna SEE thy FACEs one DAY insha Allah.

Have a BLESSED DAY!

Lolz i believe @empire deliberately cropped himself out of that photo or he took their pix from his angle. Was actually straining my eyes to get a clue,none. grin

As for moi....

قال لن ترانى cheesy
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Empiree: 4:21am On Jul 18, 2017
grin cheesy
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by LadunaI(m): 9:55am On Jul 18, 2017
ikupakuti:

Lolz i believe @empire deliberately cropped himself out of that photo or he took their pix from his angle. Was actually straining my eyes to get a clue,none. grin

As for moi....

قال لن ترانى cheesy

Hmmmm... @ قال لن ترانى well if that would not be possible through physical or social media platform then I will take the other route, where you and @empiree cannot hide.

Do you know that other route am talking about? That's is the channel sheikh Ibn Arabi (ra) took the second time he desire to see ibn Rushd (ra), when the later was totally absorbed in his meditative posture and the former went thru his mystical travel.

So this now open another topic. What is your take on this type of travelling of Sufi. Ability to shelve @ will with full awareness in the spiritual realm.

Though do perceive such faintly some times (occasionally) especially during re-entry into my body, which has to be done VERY SLOWLY. Or what is this called?
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Empiree: 3:09am On Jul 19, 2017
Check out these dresses. If ladies dressed like the 2016 ladies in 1960s, people back then would think they are sick in the head. The same way homosexual was seen in the 60s as some sort of sickness. There is nothing like "homo-gene".

Time will tell what else they gonna claim is "our right". There are already "topless women" and they celebrate in New York August every year. They walk round with bare bo**bs

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by ikupakuti(m): 7:04am On Jul 19, 2017
Empiree:
Check out these dresses. If ladies dressed like the 2016 ladies in 1960s, people back then would think they are sick in the head. The same way homosexual was seen in the 60s as some sort of sickness. There is nothing like "homo-gene".

Time will tell what else they gonna claim is "our right". There are already "topless women" and they celebrate in New York August every year. They walk round with bare bo**bs

Yeah I heard being topless on the streets of NY is not an offence. grin
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by AlBaqir(m): 7:35am On Jul 19, 2017
Empiree:

The truth is homosexuality and walking naked or half-dressed have been in existence since. The point is just that the morality of the world as a whole is getting declining fast. As far as man himself is concern, morality has no definition. It varies from culture to culture. What is acceptable here is not there.There are some culture where women walk naked, and their society read no meaning to it. That's why the greatest responsibility of Nabi (and other prophets) remain perfecting the morality of man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Empiree: 9:41am On Jul 19, 2017
ikupakuti:

Actually it was Bill Clinton that signed it into law in 1992 but many did not know until recent yrs. They know it is wrong and immoral. Why?. Reason was only few women go out topless on that 'day' until recent yrs when two young ladies went topless and were arrested by police officer for public nu.dity who was not aware of the law.

These young ladies defended themselves that it is their right. Officer was confused and called his oga at the top to confirm. His boss said to leave them alone that is not a crime. It was signed by Bill Clinton in 1992 but most are not aware. So officer let them go.

Why would officer arrest them at that moment?. It means he was aware it was immorally wrong in the society. I understand what albaqir was saying but largely, many cultures know it is wrong. Even officer told women in summer to wear proper cloth when they complain of rape. Officer said "you provoke men too".
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by tintingz(m): 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
Empiree:

Some society that are different from Islam, Christian, Judaism already practice homosexuality e.g the ancient Greece which is legally practiced.

And as for the pic, those are the era of the colonies, when many africans were fresh in Christianity, Islam brainwash programming, google africa outfit before the colonies came and see their pics.

The whites(who were Christians) also called africans monkeys, sick in the head when they came because of our culture now they are the ones emulating africans walking half-naked.

1 Like

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by tintingz(m): 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
ikupakuti:

Even here in Nigeria, no constitutional laws on dress code, one can dress anyhow he/she wants.

1 Like

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by AlBaqir(m): 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
tintingz:
Even here in Nigeria, no constitutional laws on dress code, one can dress anyhow he/she wants.

# Many states in Nigeria have their penal constitution laws on dressing. You don't just dress anyhow.

# Higher institutions too have.

# This guide chaos in the society and give safety especially for the women.

# Apart from constitutional law, societal norms is enough. If you as a man dressed with crazy jeans, crazy cut, etc, apart from the society labeling you bad boy, if the police are chasing thieves or cultist members, you will be the first to be apprehended.
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Empiree: 2:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
In any case, I don't believe in jungle justice against people regardless of their orientation. Law should take it course.

Another thing that may result to homosexuality CELIBACY

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by tintingz(m): 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
Empiree:
Actually it was Bill Clinton that signed it into law in 1992 but many did not know until recent yrs. They know it is wrong and immoral. Why?. Reason was only few women go out topless on that 'day' until recent yrs when two young ladies went topless and were arrested by police officer for public nu.dity who was not aware of the law.

These young ladies defended themselves that it is their right. Officer was confused and called his oga at the top to confirm. His boss said to leave them alone that is not a crime. It was signed by Bill Clinton in 1992 but most are not aware. So officer let them go.

Why would officer arrest them at that moment?. It means he was aware it was immorally wrong in the society. I understand what albaqir was saying but largely, many cultures know it is wrong. Even officer told women in summer to wear proper cloth when they complain of rape. Officer said "you provoke men too".
You need to start reading history and culture, in U.S the people that dominated america at first were the native americans that are mostly the north Americans(like the red indians, Zoe tribe), they walk half-n@ked before the whites came and brought their culture. Google Zoe tribe. Now U.S is filled with different race and culture, they need to respect these people's roots by signing freedom to dress anyhow. So you are wrong, some cultures dont see anything wrong in half-n@ked.

1 Like

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by tintingz(m): 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Many states in Nigeria have their penal constitution laws on dressing. You don't just dress anyhow.
Hope you are not talking about sharia law? Can you show me the constitutional laws of these states concerning dressing?

# Higher institutions too have.
This is an organization, banks also have their dress code.

# This guide chaos in the society and give safety especially for the women.
Oh yeah, the chibok girls and women in the north?

# Apart from constitutional law, societal norms is enough. If you as a man dressed with crazy jeans, crazy cut, etc, apart from the society labeling you bad boy, if the police are chasing thieves or cultist members, you will be the first to be apprehended.
The traditional people like the sango followers, men braid their hair, wear ear rings, is he a bad boy to them? It is only someone that does not know his right will allow police to arrest him, and in some society a man with beards, dressed like muslim and a woman on hijab will be the first to be apprehended concerning terrorism. Nigeria is filled with abrahamic religious folks even in the police force that sees africa culture bad and immoral with their bias mentality.

The reason dress code cannot work in Nigeria, there are people with different background and Nigeria is a secular state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Empiree: 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2017

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Empiree: 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
Funny Mr.tin is taking about culture while I tales amir law.

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Empiree: 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
Finally

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by ikupakuti(m): 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
Empiree:
Finally

Thats some clear understanding up there.

Accepting peoples weird way of life shouldnt extend to supporting it.

1 Like

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by tintingz(m): 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
Albaqir,

Found this

Much as we accept that dressing in some ways (as we see today in our society) is capable of promoting immorality of the sexual type, it is not in the place of the National Assembly or anybody whatsoever to promulgate laws prescribing how people should dress. For one, it is against the spirit and letters of the Rights to Personal Liberty as enshrined in Section 35 (1) of the 1999 Constitution.

And again we should ask this pertinent question: Is it enforceable? Can we, in honesty, enforce any law against dressing in this country? The answer is obvious – we cannot. Instead of attempting to legislate the way Nigerians dress, we suggest that the campaign and crusade against indecent dressing be left to homes, NGOs and faith-based organizations.

http://ojesweet..com.ng/2008/01/law-against-indecent-dressing.html?m=1

The bill was passed years back but thrown the trash bin, it can't work, it is against the legislature to implement it.

1 Like

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Kaytixy: 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
At this point I think the argument is ok. Albaqir will not accept any point from someone who is not a Shia. In the second video the cleric clearly said it is halal for Muslims to have their sex changed regardless wether they are effeminate or not. So what is the argument all about. Albaqir is all out to invite people into sheism but you guys don't know. And please stop responding to that mumu tintingz. Albaqir thinks he has knowledge but his knowledge has gotten him out of the way until he repents and accept Islam he can't be called a Muslim. I know many people would want to refute me for calling albaqir a non Muslim Yes that's what he is a kafir until he accepts Islamand come back to the minla. He can say all he wants to but he can't convince anybody into believing his poo exceptthe gullible ones and thanks be to Allah that their are brothers here who are to the task to refute all his dirty and filty nonsense that he is all about.
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Kaytixy: 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
I don't know what stupid scientist albaqir has been talking about. Any scientific finding that doesn't tally with what is in the book or ahadith is useless and we don't need it for reference. Stupid westerners trying to make Islama 21st century religion just like they have done to Christianity.
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by tintingz(m): 7:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
Kaytixy:
At this point I think the argument is ok. Albaqir will not accept any point from someone who is not a Shia. In the second video the cleric clearly said it is halal for Muslims to have their sex changed regardless wether they are effeminate or not. So what is the argument all about. Albaqir is all out to invite people into sheism but you guys don't know. And please stop responding to that mumu tintingz. Albaqir thinks he has knowledge but his knowledge has gotten him out of the way until he repents and accept Islam he can't be called a Muslim. I know many people would want to refute me for calling albaqir a non Muslim Yes that's what he is a kafir until he accepts Islamand come back to the minla. He can say all he wants to but he can't convince anybody into believing his poo exceptthe gullible ones and thanks be to Allah that their are brothers here who are to the task to refute all his dirty and filty nonsense that he is all about.
Are you suffering from psychotic disorder? Why must you mention me?
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Kaytixy: 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
tintingz:
Are you suffering from psychotic disorder? Why must you mention me?
because you are insane and your insanity is out of this world. CAPITAL MUMU

1 Like

Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by tintingz(m): 10:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
Kaytixy:
because you are insane and your insanity is out of this world. CAPITAL MUMU
Replying a mental disorder person will be like I'm also in this person condition, so I will ignore.
Re: First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds by Empiree: 10:21am On Jul 23, 2017
Nonsense!!!

Orisirisi undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Eight Kinds Of People To Whom Zakat Can Be Given / Things You Shouldn't Do During Ramadan / Christians, Why Don't You Beat Your Wives Like We Muslims Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.