Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,106 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today (47046 Views)

Obasanjo Spotted In London After Buhari's Presidential Election Victory. Photos / PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today / Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by dlondonbadboy: 6:58am On Jul 12, 2017
divinehand2003:
I think Buhari wants restructuring, reorganization, reassessment and devolution of powers in Nigeria. I guess he wants Prof. Osinbajo to work along these lines.
Knowing fully well that the party isn't performing well at the moment, why not give Nigerians what they want?
He has heard the cries and the agitations of the peoples of Nigeria and I guess the peoples general has to rise up to the occasion by meeting the expectations of Nigerians so that his name won't be forgotten in the history of nation.
Don't be surprised if Prof. Osinbajo starts singing restructuring and setting up committees ASAP to kickoff the process of reorganizing the nation.

Thinkerbell...or should I call you the thinker.
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by louqas: 7:07am On Jul 12, 2017
Billyonaire:
A Pastor without Principle.

Why does Politics change people ?

Look at that Pastor very well, tomorrow he will LIE that he has seen the President, and he is healthy. When we all know its a LIE.

You IPODS consider everything a lie

Yet the only lies are in your ill conceived agitation and Nnamdi Kanu.

Very soon you will also believe its a LIE that the person who gave birth to you actually gave birth to you.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by adem30: 7:10am On Jul 12, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
He has seen the corpse

I'm so happy
Your mother's corpse
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by louqas: 7:13am On Jul 12, 2017
laribari:

Exactly my thought! No doubt he is one of the worst president in history becos he didn't DO EVEN ONE THING and no one was arrested or jailed despite claiming to be fighting corruption.

However, he is a human being and I feel for him but he should resign. I'm sure Osibanjo going to see him one more time might mean baba might probably not be returning.

Your stale lies of nobody arrested or jailed despite claiming to be fighting corruption has already been busted and proved to be LIES FROM THE PIT OF HELL. EFCC&ICPC have been sending people to jail for corruption, ............ your cry of the corruption being one sided have not removed the fact that all accused are thieves whether they belong to PDP, APGA or KOWA
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by tk4rd: 7:30am On Jul 12, 2017
Why won't he comment on what he saw.??
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by tk4rd: 7:32am On Jul 12, 2017
Aminat508:
Mynd44 , this thread is not the same as the thread you looked? ?
Me sef,, I dey wonder ooo....
Mynd44,, unlock this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3915728/osun-former-governor-chief-bisi..
It is about Bisi Akande's wife,, and not Yemi Osinbajo...
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by Mac2016(m): 7:34am On Jul 12, 2017
I am so confused right now...I want Buhari alive but yet Osinbajo the President cos under him the economy is getting better...
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by techmyles: 7:35am On Jul 12, 2017
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by kinibigdeal(m): 7:35am On Jul 12, 2017
If Buhari resigned, i so much believed is health challenges will disappear. Is more spiritual than physical

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by bigtt76(f): 7:36am On Jul 12, 2017
Hmmmm ...that was how eminent persons and General Overseers were invited to see General Sani Abacha after he was smuggled back into the country undecided #JustSaying ....the script looks too familiar but I believe God for Buhari's healing in Jesus Name. Amen
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by Mmaxix: 7:36am On Jul 12, 2017
Pishure of him 'meeting' with the President or this story is gone with the wind.
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by BeastOfAfrica(m): 7:37am On Jul 12, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
He has seen the corpse

I'm so happy
President Buhari is not dead!

President Buhari will not die!
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by bewla(m): 7:37am On Jul 12, 2017
Remii:

giant and agile, please parade your gigantic achievement that is better than theirs.
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by starman4t(m): 7:38am On Jul 12, 2017
Funny politics. See the fake smile on his face

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by starman4t(m): 7:38am On Jul 12, 2017
Funny politics. See the fake smile on his face ,

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by 234ng44uk(m): 7:39am On Jul 12, 2017
Billyonaire:

Look at that Pastor very well, tomorrow he will LIE that he has seen the President, and he is healthy. When we all know its a LIE.

Why dont wait for him to say that before you open your mouth with 32 rotten teeth (or whatever is left of it) to spew rubbish?
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by matthyking(m): 7:40am On Jul 12, 2017
Billyonaire:

let him come out and say it first dont judge him yet
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by awa(m): 7:40am On Jul 12, 2017
Their Countenance alone is revealing a lot.... There is problem in this country
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 12, 2017
234ng44uk:

Why dont wait for him to say that before you open your mouth with 32 rotten teeth (or whatever is left of it) to spew rubbish?

Look at this guy, he takes things personal. He even worships his tribesmen even when they are liable to deceive him. Look at this username again and again. It belongs to an idiot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by castrokins(m): 7:44am On Jul 12, 2017
Went To Rehearse New Lines To Sing To Nigerians.

You'll Hear Things Like; President Buhari Will Return Hale & Hearty - Osinbajo

And You Wonder How Many Times And Who'd Be The Last To Say So Before He Actually Returns.
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by Pedrocross4568(m): 7:47am On Jul 12, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
He has seen the corpse

I'm so happy
u need help
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by tobrinskilanski: 7:48am On Jul 12, 2017
If this is wat Igbos think it is, then they are in trouble in the North.
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by talk2emma: 7:48am On Jul 12, 2017
What stops them from snapping together ....nonsense

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by omoiyalayi(m): 7:49am On Jul 12, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
He has seen the corpse

I'm so happy

Stop wishing people dead even your enemy it is not good for your health.
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by osuofia2(m): 7:49am On Jul 12, 2017
Check the look on the face of the guy opposite oosibanjo.... The face looks worried...its seems all is not well with the state of pmb..... Get well soon baba.... But pls resign
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 12, 2017
matthyking:
let him come out and say it first dont judge him yet
Thou shalt Not Judge is a suggestive command, yet Politicians were excluded from that command.

The day you accept the votes of masses, to represent them. Your actions must be judged, based on the pledges made.

Pastor Osinbanjo was voted for, not because he was a better commissoner or cordinator, but because people believe Pastors. Today, he has conned us all, by part-taking in the lies of politics and alienating the transparency that comes with the Olive Oil, the communion and the Cross.

Osinbanjo is guilty, I do not pronounce him guilty, he pronounced himself guilty. I only sanction it.

A Pastor is not supposed to LIE or part-take in LIES.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by GentlemanAyo(m): 7:49am On Jul 12, 2017
What about photos with Buhari? We need photos with Buhari too, don't show us photos before and after Buhari alone.
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by Charly68: 7:50am On Jul 12, 2017
Remii:

giant and agile, please parade your gigantic achievement that is better than theirs.
Leave them to their dead conscience ..
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by castrokins(m): 7:50am On Jul 12, 2017
Brother,
These Things Are Normal. At That Age, You'd Struggle To Keep Fit. But A Country Cannot Be Held To Ransom Because Of Your Health. Going By His Utterances When Others Were In His Situation, You'd Know Buhari Would've Been Firing Shots Now Were He Not Elected President. He Called For Yar'adua's Impeachment. He Even Promised To Stop Medical Tourism Abroad. You Just Can Hardly Forgive This Man I Tell You...

ta4ba3:
As much as I hate buhari... I'll admit I feel sorry for him he's human afterall
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by lavenjcrown(m): 7:51am On Jul 12, 2017
Abuja house in London.... sighed
Amoyinoluwa24:
The acting President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo was at the Abuja House in London on Tuesday, to see President Muhammadu Buhari who has spent two months on medical leave.

Osinbajo left Abuja shortly after presiding over the Quarterly Presidential Business Forum at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Unconfirmed reports has it that the acting president was invited to London by Buhari.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/07/acting-president-yemi-osinbajo-meets.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Backtracks, Addresses EndSARS Protesters / Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles / Abdullahi Adamu Withdraws From Suit After Realizing Akpabio Forged Documents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.