Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today (47043 Views)

Obasanjo Spotted In London After Buhari's Presidential Election Victory. Photos / PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today / Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by wristbangle: 7:51am On Jul 12, 2017
God bless Nigeria
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by islandmoon: 7:52am On Jul 12, 2017
what a nation!!
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 12, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
He has seen the corpse

I'm so happy

Too bad.
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by farotimitajudeen(m): 7:54am On Jul 12, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
The acting President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo was at the Abuja House in London on Tuesday, to see President Muhammadu Buhari who has spent two months on medical leave.

Osinbajo left Abuja shortly after presiding over the Quarterly Presidential Business Forum at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Unconfirmed reports has it that the acting president was invited to London by Buhari.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/07/acting-president-yemi-osinbajo-meets.html
APC told Nigerian during the campaign that then president spent a lot on traveling but now APC president has spent two months in London, hope buhari didn't use our national cake to pay his tax and hospital bill, maybe it is free....gold digger party with its rouges member.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by shunlet(m): 7:54am On Jul 12, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
cool wa li irewa bo ire. Eni ba ni o ni lo ire,o ni de ba oo.If anything happen to osinbanjo_God forbi),Nah Saraki
What is this, can u write it again or read it yourself?
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by shino62: 7:54am On Jul 12, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
He has seen the corpse

I'm so happy
yes he has seen the 'corpse' but by God's grace, you shall be buried b4 the 'corpse'
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by OgbeniSir(m): 7:54am On Jul 12, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
He has seen the corpse

I'm so happy

Lol... he has seen your parents corpse. So now you are an orphan... eh ya, sorry. When is the burial?
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by takenadoh: 7:56am On Jul 12, 2017
Where is Buharis foto? Rubbiah
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by ipobarecriminals: 7:56am On Jul 12, 2017
shunlet:

What is this, can u write it again or read it yourself?
too busy to modify post.u can help me do it.
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by luggy(m): 7:56am On Jul 12, 2017
vedaxcool:
Sai Buhari
.Sai Osinbajo

Ntoor wailing zombies
ur still dreaming. ur baba is no more and ur their. this country is a zoo
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by CioAngels(f): 7:56am On Jul 12, 2017
Get well soon our president.
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by emmykey0128(m): 7:57am On Jul 12, 2017
This goro chewing bastard should please resign for heaven sake now, haba,

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by BetaThings: 7:58am On Jul 12, 2017
Billyonaire:

Behold, the latest mad man in town.

En hen, this is the BEAF that we know!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by princetom1(m): 7:59am On Jul 12, 2017
Billyonaire:
A Pastor without Principle.

Why does Politics change people ?

Look at that Pastor very well, tomorrow he will LIE that he has seen the President, and he is healthy. When we all know its a LIE.

Politics and religion are 2 different thing. Imeedaitely he becomes a politician, he threw away everything he was before (that's if he had any and not just pretending before). Is simpler terms, what has light Got to do with darkness?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by BetaThings: 7:59am On Jul 12, 2017
luggy:
A dead Muslim must be buried very quickly - usually same day

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:00am On Jul 12, 2017
Nempi:
Is Buhari lying in state?
A person lying in state can invite someone to a meeting? You're such a crass nonentity blinded by hate stemming from lack of education.
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by jp79: 8:01am On Jul 12, 2017
wht if buhari is playing the opposition? the wife says: the hyenas and jackals will run away when her husband returns, now osinbanjo went secretly to see him hmmm
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by BetaThings: 8:01am On Jul 12, 2017
princetom1:

Politics and religion are 2 different thing. Imeedaitely he becomes a politician, he threw away everything he was before (that's if he had any and not just pretending before). Is simpler terms, what has light Got to do with darkness?

So all the Jonathan visits to Jerusalem with CAN members, the supposed prayers for the nation and the roster he developed to worship at diiferent churches while preparing for the 2015 elections were for just acts of darkness?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by Chukazu: 8:01am On Jul 12, 2017
Going to see Buhari is now like going on pilgrimage to Mecca undecided
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by luggy(m): 8:03am On Jul 12, 2017
This 200,000,000 peoples are fools, ur even worsen the whole thing, by showing osubajo (AKA) osuamadinjo IN A PARTY HALL, INSTADE OF SHOWING US OSUBAJU WITH HIS DIED PRESIDENT,
camera man go and deceived ur family and ur village people
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by vedaxcool(m): 8:04am On Jul 12, 2017
luggy:

See the kind zoo English
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by polis007(m): 8:06am On Jul 12, 2017
[quote author=triplewisdom post=58366105]Why is Osibanjo always wearing black? Is he in perpetual mourning?

Law Department dress code is black....he's a professor of law.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by Vicolan: 8:13am On Jul 12, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
He has seen the corpse

I'm so happy
Bro take resting pills on Buhari naw... #Lol You ehn. Buhari don hear wei 4 ur hand ooo
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by gentlejpm(m): 8:14am On Jul 12, 2017
thank God he has seen our able Baba Buhari strong and good may God bring Baba back safely
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by PHILipu1(m): 8:15am On Jul 12, 2017
THE CONVERSATION.
Buhari:how are you Osinbajo?

Osinbajo:Fine sir.

Buhari:Aisha told me what Saraki and the cabals have been doing now that I'm not around.
I'm giving you the full backing to sack and suspend who ever you what to because you are incharge.

Osinbajo:Thank you sir and get well soon.

Buhari: Safe journey back home and greet Nigerians for me and tell them that i will be back soon.

Osinbajo:Bye sir
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by tete7000(m): 8:15am On Jul 12, 2017
ta4ba3:
As much as I hate buhari... I'll admit I feel sorry for him he's human afterall
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by DexteryJoe(m): 8:17am On Jul 12, 2017
all these picx wey Dem dey snap,if dem do mistake picture Buhari, e for no bad o

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by Tboy4lyf(m): 8:19am On Jul 12, 2017
This is the only country I know that many civilian wishes their President Dead. No wonder I see people as a civilian and not a citizen. I'm a great Citizen
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by BetaThings: 8:20am On Jul 12, 2017
emmykey0128:
This goro chewing bastard should please resign for heaven sake now, haba,

If he resigns, who will take over since your brother-in-hate has said

Billyonaire:
A Pastor without Principle.

Why does Politics change people ?

Look at that Pastor very well, tomorrow he will LIE that he has seen the President, and he is healthy. When we all know its a LIE.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by NothingDoMe: 8:21am On Jul 12, 2017
Tboy4lyf:
This is the only country I know that many civilian wishes their President Dead. No wonder I see people as a civilian and not a citizen. I'm a great Citizen
Is this not the only country that the president is bedridden and refuses to resign?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by jesus500(m): 8:22am On Jul 12, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sylvia Ekweremadu Shares Lovely Photos / Many Senators Are Disappointed With Their Salaries – Uzor Kalu / Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.