Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today (47044 Views)

Obasanjo Spotted In London After Buhari's Presidential Election Victory. Photos / PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today / Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 12, 2017
BetaThings:

En hen, this is the BEAF that we know!
People never change, do they ? Yes.
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by OBUAFI: 8:26am On Jul 12, 2017
why can't Buhari resigns and take good care of his health

1 Share

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by Tboy4lyf(m): 8:28am On Jul 12, 2017
BetaThings:

Most of the posts are sponsored
It is a fact that a lot of people are paid at least N100k monthly to paint a picture of anarchy
Look at the various fake stories
Look at how much time people spend online abusing and wishing evil on others
Who is paying for the data, time etc

I wonder o.. But this is bad enough.. I'm pissed off
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by BetaThings: 8:29am On Jul 12, 2017
Billyonaire:
People never change, do they ? Yes.

Sir, I am just saying the persona of a civil "billyonaire" is unreal
Bring the real stuff - BEAF - back
We enjoyed it because it was real and we are beginning to see it these days

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by tete7000(m): 8:29am On Jul 12, 2017
ta4ba3:
As much as I hate buhari... I'll admit I feel sorry for him he's human afterall

He is human, unfortunately though while he had his health he didn't behave like mortal. He arrogates too much righteousness and holiness to himself, an attribute available only to the almighty God. He talked about monkeys and baboons being soaked in blood as if those won't be other people's children. He spoke deridedly about the sick Yar'dua, now the table has turned, he couldn't apply the same therapy he prescribed for Yar'Adua to himself. I felt sorry for him when he came back the other time and claimed he has never been this sick, felt he had opportunity to right his wrongs but he withdrew into his cocoon, continuing talking about transparency while he won't come clean about his health to his people and reveal to them how much of the commonwealth has been expended on his health. Maybe, the God just want to him expose him for who he is truly: An hypocritical liar, a man quick to see specks in others eyes while he won't bother to pick out a log in his own eyes, a man consumed with greed for power but who prefers to potray himself as the most righteous being on the earth. Buhari is not the messiah Nigeria awaits as Mbalaka and other prophets of the land want us to believe. We should wish him the best nevertheless. Everything about him like it is for the rest of us lies in the hand of God but let him release his hold on power and face his health. Only the living can rule.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 12, 2017
BetaThings:

Sir, I am just saying the persona of a civil "billyonaire" is unreal
Bring the real stuff - BEAF - back
We enjoyed it because it was real and we are beginning to see it these days

The Doctrine of Metamorphosis is Eternal.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by jasawa: 8:36am On Jul 12, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
He has seen the corpse

I'm so happy
the corpse that terrorized the looters.
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by oyienootieno: 8:37am On Jul 12, 2017
Remii:

giant and agile, please parade your gigantic achievement that is better than theirs.

Trust me he gat nothing more than nairaland likes from his fellow haters.
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by princetom1(m): 8:41am On Jul 12, 2017
BetaThings:

So all the Jonathan visits to Jerusalem with CAN members, the supposed prayers for the nation and the roster he developed to worship at diiferent churches while preparing for the 2015 elections were for just acts of darkness?

U sef look for answer urself. If not, why Jonathan no win by a wide margin. Don't let all these fake men of God deceive u. What did God send dem, wat are they doing? As much as i know, Jesus faced evangelizing work and doesn't concern himself with anything politics
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by Basfaq(m): 8:59am On Jul 12, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
He has seen the corpse

I'm so happy
You are happy on what wishing your fellow human being death! Ooh God where is religion moral we claimed we have.
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by able20(m): 9:01am On Jul 12, 2017
triplewisdom:
Why is Osibanjo always wearing black? Is he in perpetual mourning?
In fact all cabinet members should be wearing black by now. It's no secret PMB has or about joining his ancestors, its natural.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by piice: 9:04am On Jul 12, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
He has seen the corpse

I'm so happy
Optimistically, u are dying before him
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by GeneralOjukwu: 9:06am On Jul 12, 2017
ModusOperandi:
The midget visits the vegetable

Both men have achieved more than your entire generations to come can ever even dream of tongue

Your Grandfather would bow to them and call them Sirs

Remii:

giant and agile, please parade your gigantic achievement that is better than theirs.

THANKS for the apt response to our giant here, ModusOperandi wink
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by chimeee: 9:23am On Jul 12, 2017
many will fall for this, this country seff!!
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by middlebelter(m): 9:24am On Jul 12, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
He has seen the corpse

I'm so happy

Crownwealth: I will like to advice you once again to watch your comment. It is compl6inhuman to wish someone death.

Can you remember that people are quoting PMB's comments against Yar'Adua on social media when PMB said he should be impeached. Am begging you in your own interests, be careful what you wish others.
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by truthstands11: 9:39am On Jul 12, 2017
The face of that man in white beside the AgP doesn't look relaxed.
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by viviangist: 9:43am On Jul 12, 2017
This looks like a Drama to me ... we keep watching though ...
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by spartan117(m): 9:49am On Jul 12, 2017
Charismatic107:
3 yearz ago Someone told
us that he will rescue all
the Missing chibok girls if
elected as president, we
elected him, now he's
missing too.
grin

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by malware: 9:52am On Jul 12, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
He has seen the corpse

I'm so happy

Your dad's corpse would soon stare at your face..... Your mum's death is equally imminent. In fact, seeing corpses go tire you sef. You will also die this year, before December.
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by bluecircle470: 9:52am On Jul 12, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
He has seen the corpse

I'm so happy

Omo una dey para o grin , Haba! U've got no chill at all. Lolllllll
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by Generalyemi(m): 9:54am On Jul 12, 2017
ta4ba3:
As much as I hate buhari... I'll admit I feel sorry for him he's human afterall

my cousin was shot point blank at Nkpor BY his Fulani army,,u have no pity for buhari,he will due a painful death with brain tumor
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by ModusOperandi(f): 10:16am On Jul 12, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Both men have achieved more than your entire generations to come can ever even dream of tongue

Your Grandfather would bow to them and call them Sirs

THANKS for the apt response to our giant here, ModusOperandi wink
My grandfathers are dead, just like 95% of your brain cells.
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by jlauren2006: 10:27am On Jul 12, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
He has seen the corpse

I'm so happy
Your father's corpse or your forefathers like Ojuku? Abi Na End of Kanu life lol
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by GeneralOjukwu: 10:29am On Jul 12, 2017
ModusOperandi:
My grandfathers are dead, just like 95% of your brain cells.

grin grin grin.... Go and read my comment again and cry more tongue

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by breakeven: 10:35am On Jul 12, 2017
triplewisdom:
Why is Osibanjo always wearing black? Is he in perpetual mourning?
that is his favourite colour. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by Flakky26(f): 11:02am On Jul 12, 2017
God bless him for the courtesy visit. He demonstrated the bond and unity that should exist among us as Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Many Senators Are Disappointed With Their Salaries – Uzor Kalu / Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles / Wike Backtracks, Addresses EndSARS Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.