Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,741 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Problem Tall People Face - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problem Tall People Face (2434 Views)

Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height / 7 Reasons Why Intelligent People Face Difficulties In Having A Relationship / 7 Reasons Why Intelligent People Face Difficulties In Having A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem Tall People Face by viktohmarkz(m): 11:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
Am here to talk about problems tall people be it make or female face.
It might sound very funny buh take your time and ask that your friend that is over 6" and he or she won't tell you it's the truth.

Clothes: most tall people find it difficult to get a suitable cloth to wear and make it very hard to get a nice cloth,as a tall person you might want to buy a particular shirt or trousers buh when you pick it up its not gonna be you size you'll be very disappointed and there by settle for those over sized ones that eventually you'll still that to tailors to amend for you.

Dating:you would find out that most girls would say 'I would like to date a tall guy' buh when the tall guy comes it turns to 'meh that guy is too tall,kissing him would be like a work' and her friends would refer it to be ,long distance relationships'.. Even for a girl it's hard to have a boyfriend because the guy feels intimated by your height.

Making out: you know all those crazy moments you wanna kiss your partner just to steal the moment it's never possible to do that with a tall person, it would call to drag the persons head to enjoy what most people enjoy and smile over.

Public transport: squeezing yourself into a cab or bus and be very uncomfortable of your above 6" because you won't be able to feel comfortable like every average height person with you in the cab.

Standing in public: this is the worst, a tall person standing in public e.g queue or church service. Would stand out like an okro in the mist of vegetables. The difference would be much that you would be looking like an out cast and might feel uncomfortable.

Your name changes automatically: a tall person seize to bear his or her name instead TALLEST or DUOGWU (I dunno if I spelt it right) becomes the name of that person and it's annoying.

Buh shout out to all the tall people in the house for always standing out in the mist of the crowd.

4 Likes

Re: Problem Tall People Face by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 12, 2017
It's better than being a dwarf.

6 Likes

Re: Problem Tall People Face by wtfcoded: 12:49am On Jul 12, 2017
Yea, n I still prefer being tall cuz it's got alotta advantages that u could imagine.
#Team_talley cool

Bet not overtall oo
6'3" cool

1 Like

Re: Problem Tall People Face by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 12, 2017
viktohmarkz:
Am here to talk about problems tall people be it make or female face.
It might sound very funny buh take your time and ask that your friend that is over 6" and he or she won't tell you it's the truth.

Clothes: most tall people find it difficult to get a suitable cloth to wear and make it very hard to get a nice cloth,as a tall person you might want to buy a particular shirt or trousers buh when you pick it up its not gonna be you size you'll be very disappointed and there by settle for those over sized ones that eventually you'll still that to tailors to amend for you.

Dating:you would find out that most girls would say 'I would like to date a tall guy' buh when the tall guy comes it turns to 'meh that guy is too tall,kissing him would be like a work' and her friends would refer it to be ,long distance relationships'.. Even for a girl it's hard to have a boyfriend because the guy feels intimated by your height.

Making out: you know all those crazy moments you wanna kiss your partner just to steal the moment it's never possible to do that with a tall person, it would call to drag the persons head to enjoy what most people enjoy and smile over.

Public transport: squeezing yourself into a cab or bus and be very uncomfortable of your above 6" because you won't be able to feel comfortable like every average height person with you in the cab.

Standing in public: this is the worst, a tall person standing in public e.g queue or church service. Would stand out like an okro in the mist of vegetables. The difference would be much that you would be looking like an out cast and might feel uncomfortable.

Your name changes automatically: a tall person seize to bear his or her name instead TALLEST or DUOGWU (I dunno if I spelt it right) becomes the name of that person and it's annoying.

Buh shout out to all the tall people in the house for always standing out in the mist of the crowd.

You got me on the clothes part..really annoying
Re: Problem Tall People Face by Fernandowski(m): 7:13am On Jul 12, 2017
6 feet 9 inches tall and I am proud of it

love the attention I get errwhere i go...... everyone must notice........ being tall is big blessing in disguise..... as for the dating part, its a big lie bro. you lied on that one..... I got plenty of them.... most of em Went for me instead..... geebril come and see bro......

WTF is Jodha sef??

2 Likes

Re: Problem Tall People Face by Fernandowski(m): 7:14am On Jul 12, 2017
wtfcoded:
Yea, n I still prefer being tall cuz it's got alotta advantages that u could imagine.
#Team_talley cool

Bet not overtall oo
6'3" cool
nice one bro..... u tried
Re: Problem Tall People Face by Alphamale2017(m): 7:24am On Jul 12, 2017
I am 6`3
Re: Problem Tall People Face by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 12, 2017
haha, I swear, being 6ft9 no be here,

1 Like

Re: Problem Tall People Face by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 12, 2017
Preshiee:

You got me on the clothes part..really annoying
You tall for your mind be that ooo?

1 Like

Re: Problem Tall People Face by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 12, 2017
OrestesDante:

You tall for your mind be that ooo?

Lol don't mind me is not that I'm very tall..just 5.8 inches
Re: Problem Tall People Face by JONSYN7154: 9:17am On Jul 12, 2017
You are absolutely right. I'm facing that points you outline. I'm 6ft 5inches tall.
Re: Problem Tall People Face by smadav(m): 9:51am On Jul 12, 2017
yes I can relate with most of the stuff u wrote, especially standing in public especially church, and feeling uncomfortable in buses and cabs.just 6'2 tall oh.
Re: Problem Tall People Face by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 12, 2017
Op you spoke my mind
The hardest for me is finding my shoe size and long distance traveling by bus
I also have problem with finding relationship in the past smiley
Mine is 6.8 feet
Re: Problem Tall People Face by viktohmarkz(m): 6:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
Am 6"5
I love the attention and getting ...
The annoying one na clothing I swear e deh pain me reach tomorrow.....
Re: Problem Tall People Face by Stevengerd(m): 7:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
Op. U Made Some Reasonable Point Tho, Bt Dere's Ntin Like You Been Tall. The attention u get frm people, u get respected and so on. Em 6.2 Feet
Re: Problem Tall People Face by Jodha(f): 7:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
Fernandowski:

love the attention I get errwhere i go...... everyone must notice........ being tall is big blessing in disguise..... as for the dating part, its a big lie bro. you lied on that one..... I got plenty of them.... most of em Went for me instead..... geebril come and see bro......

WTF is Jodha sef??

Lool ..the op is funny ...been tall is the best thing that can ever happen to any human being..I pity the short folks sometimes....
The tallest and dogo thing is totally correct grin grin..depending on my mood ..I just smile over it..

The dating aspect is a big lie jhoor...many guys just love me because of my height ...it's not true..

The squeezing in buses and cars is real.. grin

I missed yhu like craay ..I've been around dearie.. Just watching.. Too busy lately.. How have yhu been..?..

1 Like

Re: Problem Tall People Face by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
Jodha:

Lool ..the op is funny ...been tall is the best thing that can ever happen to any human being..I pity the short folks sometimes....
The tallest and dogo thing is totally correct grin grin..depending on my mood ..I just smile over it..

The dating aspect is a big lie jhoor...many guys just love me because of my height ...it's not true..

I missed yhu like craay ..I've been around dearie.. Just watching.. Too busy lately.. How have yhu been..?..
I don't think so
My height too me is not much of an advantage
I have to squeeze into a small commercial bus for long distance traveling
Just today I worked the whole market to get my shoes size
Plus I look older than my age ..most people that are five years older than me give me too much respect

I am not saying it doesn't have advantages oo
Re: Problem Tall People Face by Jodha(f): 7:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
greyboy5000:
I don't think so
My height too me is not much of an advantage
I have to squeeze into a small commercial bus for long distance traveling
Just today I worked the whole market to get my shoes size
Plus I look older than my age ..most people that are five years older than me give me too much respect

I am not saying it doesn't have advantages oo

Lol...commercial bus travel is the only renowned disadvantage I know..
I don't have any problems with shoe size..my feet ain't big..as for trouser length.. With the trending ankle length pants ..I'm just fine..

As for looking older than yhur age..I don't see how true that is...

Bottom line is that been tall is more of an advantage than a disadvantage.. At least to me..
Re: Problem Tall People Face by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
Jodha:

Lol...commercial bus travel is the only renowned disadvantage I know..
I don't have any problems with shoe size..my feet ain't big..as for trouser length.. With the trending ankle length pants ..I'm just fine..

As for looking older than yhur age..I don't see how true that is...

Bottom line is that been tall is more of an advantage than a disadvantage.. At least to me..
good for you sis
wink
Re: Problem Tall People Face by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
Dont think i can be called very tall sha but i still face some of dis shiiii esp the bus ish when i used to commute

i'm just 6ft tall smiley smiley
Re: Problem Tall People Face by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Dont think i can be called very tall sha but i still face some of dis shiiii esp the bus ish when i used to commute

i'm just 6ft tall smiley smiley
bro you are tall grin
No wonder your nigga is feet grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Problem Tall People Face by Fernandowski(m): 8:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
Jodha:

im fine babe..... have been just observing you..... you really did a nice job forgetting bout me

nice one, baller
Re: Problem Tall People Face by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
bro you are tall grin
No wonder your nigga is feet grin

wink wink wink wink
Re: Problem Tall People Face by Jodha(f): 7:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
Fernandowski:
im fine babe..... have been just observing you..... you really did a nice job forgetting bout me

nice one, baller

You've been observing nothing....I.barely type here lately..I've not forgotten yhu jhoor..I've just been busy with stuffs.. But I'll be through very soon...

Abi nah yhu palm soft forget me.. I've been watching yhu too...yhu no know..

Hope practice and eer'thing has been fine...I missed yhu sha...
Re: Problem Tall People Face by Fernandowski(m): 7:28pm On Jul 14, 2017
Jodha:

You've been observing nothing....I.barely type here lately..I've not forgotten yhu jhoor..I've just been busy with stuffs.. But I'll be through very soon...

Abi nah yhu palm soft forget me.. I've been watching yhu too...yhu no know..

Hope practice and eer'thing has been fine...I missed yhu sha...
*smiles*

missed you too babe....... practice and Errthing has been good..... rain is kinda disturbing us shaaaaa but we keep balling.... hope Errthing is alright
Re: Problem Tall People Face by Jodha(f): 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
Fernandowski:
*smiles*

missed you too babe....... practice and Errthing has been good..... rain is kinda disturbing us shaaaaa but we keep balling.... hope Errthing is alright

Err'thing is all good ...we thank God...
Re: Problem Tall People Face by tosyne2much(m): 4:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
The one that annoys me most is when you're traveling in a public transport
Sitting for long hours with your legs being shredded against the seat

Chaiiii I don suffer cheesy
Re: Problem Tall People Face by ShawttySoFyne(f): 4:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
Am tall and i wouldnt trade it to being short anyway. #modella
Re: Problem Tall People Face by geebril(m): 10:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
Fernandowski:

WTF is Jodha sef??
lol.. rilli tru bro
the attention is nice... buh i pity you when you enter keke sha, lols
Re: Problem Tall People Face by Fernandowski(m): 11:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
geebril:
lol.. rilli tru bro the attention is nice... buh i pity you when you enter keke sha, lols
lolzzzzz

u saw my update on facebook..... e Dey pain me
Re: Problem Tall People Face by geebril(m): 11:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
Fernandowski:
lolzzzzz

u saw my update on facebook..... e Dey pain me
Lol.. abi let them just customize ur own jor
Re: Problem Tall People Face by hoMegas(m): 2:03am On Aug 02, 2017
6"4

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twitter User,brianna Amor Shares Off Her Body After Platsic Surgery / She Buy Hamburger For Me-(pic) / Please Any Solution To Someone That Keep Losing Money Each Month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.