Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Please Any Solution To Someone That Keep Losing Money Each Month? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Any Solution To Someone That Keep Losing Money Each Month? (2431 Views)

Come In Here If #7000+ Each Month Isn't Too Small For You / Reasons Why Ladies Keep Losing Potential Husbands / I Spend Over #42k Each Month On Generator Alone Working From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Any Solution To Someone That Keep Losing Money Each Month? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 5:39pm On May 08, 2018
Good evening guys

Please,is there any solution to someone that keep losing his money each month that his net worth what to increase.
I will be hustling and each month my worth want to increase I will lose money, since Feb till this month my worth is still the same (not that I have a girlfriend or I spend unnecessary) I just don't understand this life I am in.

The painful part is today, someone gave me 20000 to keep from him. I enter inside market before I will go back to my shop I lost the money.

Am just confused here
Re: Please Any Solution To Someone That Keep Losing Money Each Month? by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 08, 2018
do you engage in betting
Re: Please Any Solution To Someone That Keep Losing Money Each Month? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 7:08pm On May 08, 2018
jessca048:
do you engage in betting
betting is no no for me
Re: Please Any Solution To Someone That Keep Losing Money Each Month? by IamPlato(m): 7:11pm On May 08, 2018

Just Forget It...

Your Village People Have Opened A Bank Account With It in Their Shrine...

They Have Opened Your Book Of Remembrance
Re: Please Any Solution To Someone That Keep Losing Money Each Month? by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 08, 2018
Buy a waist bag or hide under your bed
Re: Please Any Solution To Someone That Keep Losing Money Each Month? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 7:18pm On May 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Buy a waist bag or hide under your bed
yeah I think that waist bag will save me a lot, I have figure out that all the money I have been losing occurs when I try to bring my phone out from my jeans pockets
Re: Please Any Solution To Someone That Keep Losing Money Each Month? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 7:20pm On May 08, 2018
Iamplato why won't I forget about the money

I am not the first and the last person to lose money like this
Re: Please Any Solution To Someone That Keep Losing Money Each Month? by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 08, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
yeah I think that waist bag will save me a lot, I have figure out that all the money I have been losing occurs when I try to bring my phone out from my jeans pockets
Or u gimme to save for u. grin
Re: Please Any Solution To Someone That Keep Losing Money Each Month? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 7:23pm On May 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
so that when I need it back you Will being to tell me story
Re: Please Any Solution To Someone That Keep Losing Money Each Month? by Archangel15: 7:23pm On May 08, 2018
Make a list of all the things you spend money on and prioritize them
Re: Please Any Solution To Someone That Keep Losing Money Each Month? by Martin0(m): 7:26pm On May 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Amani abeg I get something to ask you oo very important, I went make you help me check out something for Benin, abeg you go fit and also including Togo
Re: Please Any Solution To Someone That Keep Losing Money Each Month? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 7:27pm On May 08, 2018
Archangel15:
Make a list of all the things you spend money on and prioritize them
I have but still yet the same story
Re: Please Any Solution To Someone That Keep Losing Money Each Month? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 7:27pm On May 08, 2018
Martin0:

Amani abeg I get something to ask you oo very important, I went make you help me check out something for Benin, abeg you go fit and also including Togo
what bro
Re: Please Any Solution To Someone That Keep Losing Money Each Month? by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 08, 2018
Martin0:

Guy quote me? Abi u turn NL jjc overnight?

1 Like

Re: Please Any Solution To Someone That Keep Losing Money Each Month? by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 08, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
so that when I need it back you Will being to tell me story
If u think so.. Tor
Re: Please Any Solution To Someone That Keep Losing Money Each Month? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 7:32pm On May 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
If u think so.. Tor
I beg recession still da show face for Nigeria

thanks for your waist bag tho
Re: Please Any Solution To Someone That Keep Losing Money Each Month? by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 08, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
I beg recession still da show face for Nigeria

thanks for your waist bag tho
Uw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Any Solution To Someone That Keep Losing Money Each Month? by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:48pm On May 08, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
Good evening guys

Please,is there any solution to someone that keep losing his money each month that his net worth what to increase.
I will be hustling and each month my worth want to increase I will lose money, since Feb till this month my worth is still the same (not that I have a girlfriend or I spend unnecessary) I just don't understand this life I am in.

The painful part is today, someone gave me 20000 to keep from him. I enter inside market before I will go back to my shop I lost the money.

Am just confused here
Seriously?!
I'm...
Re: Please Any Solution To Someone That Keep Losing Money Each Month? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 7:57pm On May 08, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

Seriously?!
I'm...
hello Mr man listen

never you quote me again if what you do on Nl is to point out wrong grammar.

I will advice you to go fix up your life Mr man
Re: Please Any Solution To Someone That Keep Losing Money Each Month? by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:03pm On May 08, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
hello Mr man listen

never you quote me again if what you do on Nl is to point out wrong grammar.

I will advice you to go fix up your life Mr man
Hello...
Never...
...advise...

1 Like

Re: Please Any Solution To Someone That Keep Losing Money Each Month? by vivie01(f): 8:06pm On May 08, 2018
You need to pray against it. Might be more of spiritual than physical.
Re: Please Any Solution To Someone That Keep Losing Money Each Month? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 8:24pm On May 08, 2018
vivie01:
You need to pray against it. Might be more of spiritual than physical.
thank you dear
Re: Please Any Solution To Someone That Keep Losing Money Each Month? by Martin0(m): 8:27pm On May 08, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
what bro

abeg how much like one storey building go cost for Benin republic and Togo presently
Re: Please Any Solution To Someone That Keep Losing Money Each Month? by Martin0(m): 8:30pm On May 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Guy quote me? Abi u turn NL jjc overnight?

shuu ,how far Na, wetin supgrin
Re: Please Any Solution To Someone That Keep Losing Money Each Month? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 8:35pm On May 08, 2018
Martin0:

abeg how much like one storey building go cost for Benin republic and Togo presently
cheesy cheesy

Martin0 no make me laugh

I no get house for Togo Martin neither am i a Togolese bro
Re: Please Any Solution To Someone That Keep Losing Money Each Month? by Kissup(f): 9:25pm On May 08, 2018
U need prayers
Re: Please Any Solution To Someone That Keep Losing Money Each Month? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 9:31pm On May 08, 2018
Kissup:
U need prayers
which kind prayers
Re: Please Any Solution To Someone That Keep Losing Money Each Month? by Martin0(m): 9:55pm On May 08, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
cheesy cheesy
Martin0 no make me laugh
I no get house for Togo Martin neither am i a Togolese bro
u go just dey laugh, na wa for you OK abeg give me your whatsapp number,
did I say you are a Togolese
Re: Please Any Solution To Someone That Keep Losing Money Each Month? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:06pm On May 08, 2018
Martin0:

u go just dey laugh, na wa for you OK abeg give me your whatsapp number,

did I say you are a Togolese
my number but I have been offline for one week or two week I guess +22892

let you know when I am online
Re: Please Any Solution To Someone That Keep Losing Money Each Month? by Martin0(m): 10:13pm On May 08, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
my number but I have been offline for one week or two week I guess +22892864118

o boy na wa for you oo Nigerian blood nor dey commot for una bodygrin

amani abeg wetin be the current exchange rate for Naira to cefa
Re: Please Any Solution To Someone That Keep Losing Money Each Month? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:16pm On May 08, 2018
Martin0:

o boy na wa for you oo Nigerian blood nor dey commot for una bodygrin

amani abeg wetin be the current exchange rate for Naira to cefa
650 as of yesterday I checked

that mean 1000xof will be N650

you already know how to convert it, no need to stress myself
Re: Please Any Solution To Someone That Keep Losing Money Each Month? by Martin0(m): 10:17pm On May 08, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
my number but I have been offline for one week or two week I guess +22892864118

na Lome you base?

I hope say u nor get any business wey u dey do for Akodessawa marketgrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"He Sniffed Coke Off Boobs" Instagram Thot Exposes Snoop Dogg / 8 Powerful Signs Your Personality Is Intimidating Others / Use Of Oil During Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.