Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? (10771 Views)

Can You bathe together With Your Husband In A Face Me I Face You compound / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / Can You Bathe With Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by Rusty09(m): 1:51pm On Apr 30, 2010
LOL @ POSTS

All i will say is YES, and the soap made things a WHOLE lot more interesting, lol. . . U should try it, but be advised u might still have to take ANOTHER at the end of that one cuz that first time around won't be much of a bath if u know what i mean, lmao!!!
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by LadyLocs(f): 4:20pm On May 20, 2010
I`ve showered with my man plenty times, and we`ve done more than just get clean in there grin.
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by Faher(m): 4:26pm On May 20, 2010
Th previous posts (especially 1st page) make me smh! wtf!
Some of my best relationship experiences have been in the shower with girls.
It's the best way to pre-intimacy.
If you've not tried it, you're missing big time.
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by Gbemyte(f): 5:03pm On May 20, 2010
Av bath wit him time witout number infact d 1st 9t we had it, that was d 9t he proposed. So norrin bad in it just b sure of d rlatnshp.
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by sayso: 5:29pm On May 20, 2010
sorry peeps,for those who do not do it,hope you use the spare timo to shushi urself and you cannot just let him know now.
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by queeneve: 10:31pm On May 20, 2010
I have too much asssssssss to bathe with my fiance,
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by Faher(m): 12:20am On May 21, 2010
queeneve:

I have too much asssssssss to bathe with my fiance,

hmmm. kiss

But the bigger the asssss, the more enjoyable the bath.
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by denzel2009: 7:25pm On May 23, 2010
Faher:

hmmm. kiss

But the bigger the asssss, the more enjoyable the bath.

Why? cos she's got the avenue to produce more bubbles in the bath?
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by Faher(m): 7:28pm On May 23, 2010
^^^ Nope,

It means a larger surface area to play with cheesy
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by Zhahovic(m): 8:56pm On May 23, 2010
I reälly like ä nice bath and she's gönnä be pretty much ä distractiön!
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by Pweety4me(f): 1:09am On May 24, 2010
Yes but wif my clothes on?! grin lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by Faher(m): 1:13am On May 24, 2010
Pweety4me:

Yes but wif my clothes on?! grin lipsrsealed tongue

Now, where's the fun in that? cheesy

At most, have a transparent white T-shirt on, that'll be great grin
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by Pweety4me(f): 1:18am On May 24, 2010
Faher:

Now, where's the fun in that? cheesy

At most, have a transparent white T-shirt on, that'll be great grin

Wif a bra underneath right? cheesy tongue
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by Faher(m): 1:20am On May 24, 2010
Pweety4me:

Wif a bra underneath right? cheesy tongue

Nope, just the Tee kiss
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by Dozita(m): 1:25am On May 24, 2010
would she really be worth calling my girlfriend if i couldnt?
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by Pweety4me(f): 1:39am On May 24, 2010
Dozita:

would she really be worth calling my girlfriend if i couldnt?
unclothedness now = worth?abeg undecided

Faher:

Nope, just the Te[i]a[/i] kiss
Yu would like some tea? grin tongue
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by Faher(m): 1:48am On May 24, 2010
Pweety4me:

Yu would like some tea? grin tongue
Yep, I'd love some Tea, but only if it's coming from your Jug cheesy
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by Dozita(m): 2:00am On May 24, 2010
Pweety4me:

unclothedness now = worth?abeg undecided
okay maybe i didn't frame that right but look at it this way.if the relationship is sexual, then whats the point insisting on privacy in the bathroom?
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by Pweety4me(f): 2:13am On May 24, 2010
Dozita:

Do u think a relationship must consist of s.ex?

Faher:

Yep, I'd love some Tea, but only if it's coming from your Jug cheesy
No tea here just dairy milk grin tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by Faher(m): 2:19am On May 24, 2010
Pweety4me:

No tea here just dairy milk grin tongue lipsrsealed

That's better, even better than tea cheesy
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by Dozita(m): 2:19am On May 24, 2010
Pweety4me:

Do u think a relationship must consist of s.ex?
no i dont.thats why i said ''if''.
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by Pweety4me(f): 2:26am On May 24, 2010
Dozita:

no i dont.thats why i said ''if''.
Good boy tongue smiley

Faher:

That's better, even better than tea cheesy
It's 2 sweet alone so berra go & plug d kettle get a tea bag ready as i escape stylishy out d back door. . . lipsrsealed grin tongue
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by Dozita(m): 2:31am On May 24, 2010
Pweety4me:

Good boy tongue smiley
[col
Pweety4me:

Good boy tongue smiley
wudn't mind getting nekkid in a bathtub with an equally good girl though.
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by Faher(m): 2:33am On May 24, 2010
Pweety4me:

It's 2 sweet alone so berra go & plug d kettle get a tea bag ready as i escape stylishy out d back door. . . lipsrsealed grin tongue

Don't run away, I want to be sure it's as sweet as you say, or has it gone sour?  undecidedcheesy grin
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by Pweety4me(f): 2:40am On May 24, 2010
Faher:

Don't run away, I want to be sure it's as sweet as you say, or has it gone sour?  undecidedcheesy grin

Maybe it doesn't wanna be touched or already has it's own personal 'sucker'! lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by Faher(m): 2:54am On May 24, 2010
Pweety4me:

Maybe it doesn't wanna be touched or already has it's own personal 'sucker'! lipsrsealed tongue

Okay, you've found your escape route then. I'm going to bed Pweety, nice chat grin
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by honeric01(m): 6:36am On May 24, 2010
Pweety4me:

why did you keep me waiting? didn't know you were here flirting around, oya come in to dadda angry tongue
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by axeman85(m): 8:26am On May 24, 2010
Yes i have done it and will do it again.

infact when am taking time washing one bobbi she tells me to leave it alone and do the other one since after all na my mouth dem go enter. grin
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by saintneo(m): 8:51am On May 24, 2010
yeap!
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by member479760: 10:06am On May 24, 2010
It’s a normal thing to do once a week.
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by Flakky26(f): 11:13am On Aug 17, 2010
No way, I'd rather wait till I get married,why should we be too much in a haste to do what we will end up doing all our lives?

Stolen water maybe sweet, but could be dangerous as well! (Selah)
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by MrCork1: 11:33am On Aug 17, 2010
yes i love to bath with punnnys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Whoa!! See The Message A Man Sent A Woman After Sleeping With Her / This Guy Went On A Blind Date, See What He Got (picture) / Pls Why Is Girls Rejecting Me? (my Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.