Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

UNBELIEVABLE: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Wants More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UNBELIEVABLE: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Wants More (1554 Views)

Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day / Ghanaian Man Buys ₦80,000 Sex Doll, Order Delivered Successfully (photos) / Man With 176 Children Wants Governemnt To Help Him Financially (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNBELIEVABLE: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Wants More by NaijaMagazineO: 7:24am On Jul 12, 2017
YESTERDAY was World Population Day - and one man in Ghana has 100 reasons to mark his particular contribution.

Kofi Asilenu, 80, is the father of 100 children by 12 wives.

He lives with his family in a village called Amankrom, a 45-minute drive from the capital Accra.

His family make up a third of the 600 people in the village.

READ ALSO: Child Abuse 'Affects Health Decades Later'

He told me that he wanted a big family because he did not have siblings:

"I don’t have any brother or uncle, that’s why I decided to have many children so that they can give me a befitting burial when I die. In my hometown, if you give birth to one child they will say you are important so I want to have many children."

His big family has, however, come at a cost. He says that he was well off financially, but his resources have mostly been drained due to the cost of raising such a large brood - even though he says now he gets financial help from his children.

Kofi Asilenu looks physically strong and even says he is willing to have more children - despite having mistakenly proposed to one of his daughters three years ago.

The embarrassing incident meant he was forced to apologise to her, explaining that he had an eye problem so he could not recognise her.

As for his wives, they are all happy with the set up.

Continue reading at Naija Magazine Online http://www.naijamagazineonline.com/2017/07/ghanaian-man-with-100-children-wants.html

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Wants More by bamdly(m): 7:24am On Jul 12, 2017
keep fùcking

so DAT u can get a better result than 100

don't also forget that Nigeria jollof is za berrer jollof

lala my pen has cut
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Wants More by phlamesG: 7:32am On Jul 12, 2017
see how emaciated he looks angry

He mistakenly proposed to one of his daughters shocked

Third mainland bridge fall on this man
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Wants More by Luciferdevil(m): 7:34am On Jul 12, 2017
The best solution now is to cut off his prick nd give it to him as medal of honour.

2 Likes

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Wants More by Leriebloom(f): 7:36am On Jul 12, 2017
Baba, I hail o
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Wants More by cherr(f): 9:20am On Jul 12, 2017
Africans and their stupid mentality.

Even if you have one child and give the child quality education and moral training that child can do better than the 100 brats you've breeded

This is we are still in the dark ages. Even a common puff puff seller with no property in his name has 10 daughters but looking for a male child.WHAT FOR?? angry

(1) (Reply)

High Rate Of Incest / Check Out These Hot Photos Of A 53-year-old Woman... / Boyfriend Never Ever Says I Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.