Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

High Rate Of Incest - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / High Rate Of Incest (1552 Views)

Incest On The Rise In Nigeria. Share Your Experience / Incest : Twins Having Sex With Each Other / Incest Sex Has Come To Stay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Rate Of Incest by Quality20(m): 6:21am On Aug 20, 2017
Hello there. In view of the high rate of incest in our society these days, with many men turning to incest to satisfy some worldly interest - be it money making or political objectives. So guys, can you sincerely date and marry a beautiful girl whom you suspect is being used sexually by her father ,brother or any other male relative of hers in an incestuous way or can you stand in front of such a father and seek the hand of his daughter in marriage and how would you feel?
Re: High Rate Of Incest by Nobody: 6:28am On Aug 20, 2017
No be small thing Oo my brother ..Father-daughter especially ...Anyway,I can marry such a daughter based on the fact that they av stopped the acts.I guess this shit happened when she was much younger as a result of brain-washing,and consequently upon understanding life dictates might av stopped.
I suspected a lady I once dated between herself and her father ,and later stylishly asked and then she reluctantly confirmed it to me..Her mother was late....
I appreciated her more cos she felt bad about it and regretted every moment ..I didn't leave her cos of that but simply because of distance et al
Re: High Rate Of Incest by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:01am On Aug 20, 2017
Quality20:
Hello there. In view of the high rate of incest in our society these days, with many men turning to incest to satisfy some worldly interest - be it money making or political objectives. So guys, can you sincerely date and marry a beautiful girl whom you suspect is being used sexually by her father ,brother or any other male relative of hers in an incestuous way or can you stand in front of such a father and seek the hand of his daughter in marriage and how would you feel?

why would ANYONE want to marry such low self esteem, insecure, narrow minded, nasty inbreeding woman?! these are demonic people and ANYONE should stay well away from mixing with such families!

1 Like

Re: High Rate Of Incest by Quality20(m): 7:24am On Aug 20, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

why would ANYONE want to marry such low self esteem, insecure, narrow minded, nasty inbreeding woman?! these are demonic people and ANYONE should stay well away from mixing with such families!
yes o only that some ppl may not know on time or may only get to know after marriage or it may not be the girl's fault that such happened
Re: High Rate Of Incest by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:28am On Aug 20, 2017
Quality20:

yes o only that some ppl may not know on time or may only get to know after marriage or it may not be the girl's fault that such happened

if you know after marriage then you divorce the demon and move on with your life.... and if a lady (that you wanna marry) has sex with her father then she is FULLY to be blamed for her actions.... if this happened in her past (when she was a child) then take her to a police station to press serious charges on her demonic father.

2 Likes

Re: High Rate Of Incest by softtouch2(m): 7:39am On Aug 20, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Women are filled with secrets. In fact, Men too
Some happened in their innocents days, while some are thru their willing-heart.

If you see woman you love and she loves you, better move ahead.
The problem is that, the emotional damage and street experiences had virtually eroded the true meaning of "love" in the society.
Re: High Rate Of Incest by ikp120(m): 9:52am On Aug 20, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

I don't support incest but when I saw the part where you demonised her and her family, a question popped up in my mind.

If only 2 people were created in the beginning (Adam and Eve, according to the Bible), and they gave birth to children. Who did their children fvck to give birth to the next generation since they all had the same parents and were from the same family? Bro, don't you think they fvcked themselves?

Let's trace incest to the root of it and see how it all started. I won't say more than that before I begin to stir up controversy. cool cool cool
Re: High Rate Of Incest by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:16am On Aug 20, 2017
ikp120:
I don't support incest but when I saw the part where you demonised her and her family, a question popped up in my mind.

If only 2 people were created in the beginning (Adam and Eve, according to the Bible), and they gave birth to children. Who did their children fvck to give birth to the next generation since they all had the same parents and were from the same family? Bro, don't you think they fvcked themselves?

Let's trace incest to the root of it and see how it all started. I won't say more than that before I begin to stir up controversy. cool cool cool

bro, unfortunately,i cant answer this question... and you should ask such question to someone who believes in the foolish theory of adam and eve being created as ADULTS, Jesus having a virgin mother or a book written by men being the "holy truth" etc, lol!

imho, INCEST is wrong, even though it has been practiced for yrs (who are we kidding?)... as we all know that up to very recently, many use to marry their family members etc
Re: High Rate Of Incest by ikp120(m): 10:31am On Aug 20, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

bro, unfortunately,i cant answer this question... and you should ask such question to someone who believes in the foolish theory of adam and eve being created as ADULTS, Jesus having a virgin mother or a book written by men being the "holy truth" etc, lol!

imho, INCEST is wrong, even though it has been practiced for yrs (who are we kidding?)... as we all know that up to very recently, many use to marry their family members etc
Lol grin grin You're right bro. grin
Re: High Rate Of Incest by eyinjuege: 10:55am On Aug 20, 2017
Paedophiles abound.
Many children with an incestous past happened when they were minors, and may continue till they are able to leave the clutches of their predators either by schooling far away or by getting married, or by simply growing some balls and saying NO. Mostbare NO damaged with a low self esteem they can't say no, and truly believe their predators hold their life in his hands.
Some grow up acting out, and being difficult, drinking, smoking all sorts and moving with the wrong crowd in order to make the pain go away, but sadly that doesn't help.
It would be unfair to break up a relationship with a girl you claim to love on such basis. Its obviously further punishment on the victim that she was.
We should try not to blame the victims in such cases. Its rare to see an overaged girl suddenly start sleeping with her father, but usually the abuse starts from childhood.

2 Likes

Re: High Rate Of Incest by SweetJoystick(m): 1:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
freddywells81:
No be small thing Oo my brother ..Father-daughter especially ...Anyway,I can marry such a daughter based on the fact that they av stopped the acts.I guess this shit happened when she was much younger as a result of brain-washing,and consequently upon understanding life dictates might av stopped.
I suspected a lady I once dated between herself and her father ,and later stylishly asked and then she reluctantly confirmed it to me..Her mother was late....
I appreciated her more cos she felt bad about it and regretted every moment ..I didn't leave her cos of that but simply because of distance et al
I'm sure she still bleeps him till date
Re: High Rate Of Incest by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 21, 2017
SweetJoystick:

I'm sure she still bleeps him till date

Who knows ? ...probably

(1) (Reply)

The Chronicle Of A Broken-Hearted Girl (Pics) / Wizkid's Look-alike Spotted In Uganda / How Long Have You Been Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.