Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,883 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

How My Boyfriend Cheated On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Boyfriend Cheated On Me (2432 Views)

My Boyfriend Cheated With Thirty Women - British Mum / Lady Contemplates Suicide After Boyfriend Cheated On Her With Best Friend / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Boyfriend Cheated On Me by harbosedey(f): 7:59am On Jul 12, 2017
Guys are all the same....despite all I did for my boyfriend. he still cheated on me .....pls I need your advice on what to do......he cheated on me with my best friend..."and I love him dearly...we've been dating for 3years now.... love sucks....I hate guys

2 Likes

Re: How My Boyfriend Cheated On Me by lifezone247(m): 8:02am On Jul 12, 2017
harbosedey:
Guys are all the same....despite all I did for my boyfriend. he still cheated on me .....pls I need your advice on what to do......he cheated on me with my best friend..."and I love him dearly...we've been dating for 3years now.... love sucks....I hate guys
look for his best friend and do same. Thank me letter. You just register on Nairaland today just to create a thread about your cheating bf abi?

2 Likes

Re: How My Boyfriend Cheated On Me by Patented: 8:04am On Jul 12, 2017
it seems you need to pick the people closest to you with greater care. u should probably discard both the bestie and the bf for obvious reasons.
if you wanna forgive outa love however............................the choice is yours.
harbosedey:
Re: How My Boyfriend Cheated On Me by harbosedey(f): 8:07am On Jul 12, 2017
but its kinda hard to forget the person you love.....where do I start from... where am I gonna see a good guy ....well thanks for your advice.... thanks a bunch

1 Like

Re: How My Boyfriend Cheated On Me by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 12, 2017
harbosedey:
but its kinda hard to forget the person you love.....where do I start from... where am I gonna see a good guy ....well thanks for your advice.... thanks a bunch
can I pm you?
Re: How My Boyfriend Cheated On Me by Godfullsam(m): 8:11am On Jul 12, 2017
Sorry

Dats all agat tosay cool
Re: How My Boyfriend Cheated On Me by NairalandCS(m): 8:12am On Jul 12, 2017
smithsydny:
can I pm you?

Sharperly. grin

8 Likes

Re: How My Boyfriend Cheated On Me by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:13am On Jul 12, 2017
harbosedey:

The good guy lives up there in the sky...

You wana see him? they take some rat poison!!

Thank me later!!!

3 Likes

Re: How My Boyfriend Cheated On Me by mployer(m): 8:13am On Jul 12, 2017
Attention seeker. We are not interested tongue
Re: How My Boyfriend Cheated On Me by NairalandCS(m): 8:14am On Jul 12, 2017
Another new feminists to mix, we already have enough na, what's all this. angry

Re: How My Boyfriend Cheated On Me by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:14am On Jul 12, 2017
smithsydny:
can I pm you?

For her to start asking about where to see a good guy should alert you that she is a fraud!!!

Stop thinking with your pennis!!!!

2 Likes

Re: How My Boyfriend Cheated On Me by YesNo(m): 8:14am On Jul 12, 2017
harbosedey:

you didnt know that they were all the same when the love was sweet abi or is this something women JUST LOVE TO SAY when the relationship starts to shake ?

yes GUYS ARE ALL THE SAME. you will still have to choose one OR start dating women.

1 Like

Re: How My Boyfriend Cheated On Me by NairalandCS(m): 8:15am On Jul 12, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

The good guy lives up there in the sky...

You wana see him? they take some rat poison!!

Thank me later!!!

Guy!!!!!!!

Re: How My Boyfriend Cheated On Me by GodsLastBorn: 8:16am On Jul 12, 2017
Sorry dear, its OK that you're on the "I hate all guys" mode that you girls always switch to but take care of yourself.
its about time you girls grow from that I hate all guys bullshii though. If you hate guys then switch and be a lesbian, there's a lot of puni to go around dear.
Matter of fact what are you going to do now if you leave him? Get another guy that will NEVER cheat on you? lmao lol hahaha
If he truly and really loves you and just wanted to fuk another girl who happened to be your best friend my dear you need to watch who you keep as friends.
Nowadays fukin around is turning out to be the norm. We love to fuk around but we want to settle down and build a family with a chaste lady or a good lady that doesn't f around.
If you were a dude I'd tell you how to handle this like I did and I became happy and grateful it happened because it gave me the opportunity and freedom to......... ;-). Back in the game.
So ladies, help one of your own.

1 Like

Re: How My Boyfriend Cheated On Me by emmanwandud(m): 8:18am On Jul 12, 2017
Op pm me let's revenge the cheating.
Re: How My Boyfriend Cheated On Me by Elijahhopelarry(m): 8:18am On Jul 12, 2017
Re: How My Boyfriend Cheated On Me by Fadiga24(m): 8:21am On Jul 12, 2017
Guys cheat.

what else?
Re: How My Boyfriend Cheated On Me by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 12, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

For her to start asking about where to see a good guy should alert you that she is a fraud!!!

Stop thinking with your pennis!!!!
OK bra thank u
Re: How My Boyfriend Cheated On Me by Victornezzar: 8:23am On Jul 12, 2017
Bros beta change ur sex to male oo make I no slap u
Lemme know d females among us undecided
Re: How My Boyfriend Cheated On Me by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 12, 2017
NairalandCS:

Sharperly. grin

Re: How My Boyfriend Cheated On Me by tosyne2much(m): 8:24am On Jul 12, 2017
And one gullible guy thinks he has found a gf even when it's obvious the OP is a troll cheesy
Re: How My Boyfriend Cheated On Me by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 12, 2017
harbosedey:

Break up and move on.
undecided
Re: How My Boyfriend Cheated On Me by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 12, 2017
tosyne2much:
And one gullible guy thinks he has found a gf even when it's obvious the OP is a troll cheesy

1 Like

Re: How My Boyfriend Cheated On Me by harbosedey(f): 8:25am On Jul 12, 2017
smithsydny:
can I pm you?
Re: How My Boyfriend Cheated On Me by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 12, 2017
harbosedey:
op
I understand some ladies invest so much in a relationship that they believe their life depends on it and failure in such relationship means the end of the world

But if you are have been careful in watching and observing your bf behavior, you might have noticed such trait in him but decide to ignore them

My only advice for you now is to learn from this relationship and move on and
make sure what ever you learn from these is relationship is duly applied in your next relationship

Note: I am not saying you should not trust your next bf or treat him in a bad way

But you should be emotionally matured and prove it in your next relationship

Stay blessed my sis
Re: How My Boyfriend Cheated On Me by Prevho: 8:27am On Jul 12, 2017
OP

If you are the person on your profile picture...

I think I know why you guy did that...

Don't keep friends who are more ........ Than you.

Sorry for your loss.

1 Like

Re: How My Boyfriend Cheated On Me by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 12, 2017
harbosedey:

No probs....message me on
Re: How My Boyfriend Cheated On Me by yomi007k(m): 8:28am On Jul 12, 2017
harbosedey:

God dey
Re: How My Boyfriend Cheated On Me by Victornezzar: 8:29am On Jul 12, 2017
greyboy5000:
op
I understand some ladies invest so much in a relationship that they believe their life depends on it and failure in such relationship means the end of the world

But if you are have been careful in watching and observing your bf behavior, you might have noticed such trait in him but decide to ignore them

My only advice for you now is to learn from this relationship and move on and
make sure what ever you learn from these is relationship is duly applied in your next relationship

Note: I am not saying you should not trust your next bf orvtreat him in a BSD way

But you should be emotionally matured and prove it in your next relationship

Stay blesses my sis
dat pesin na guy
Re: How My Boyfriend Cheated On Me by Next2Bezee(m): 8:29am On Jul 12, 2017
harbosedey:

It's already hard to feel sorry after you've said this rubbish angry If all guys are the same, then as you opened your ponyor for your BF you should make it subscription free for every other guy na angry
Re: How My Boyfriend Cheated On Me by Victornezzar: 8:30am On Jul 12, 2017
harbosedey:

No probs....message me on 08080013267
mumu boy use a fine gal pix 2 catch some folks
Go get a clue from someone
Re: How My Boyfriend Cheated On Me by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 12, 2017
Victornezzar:

dat pesin na guy
could be grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Woman Won't Fight Over A Huge And Curved D!ck? / Igbo Woman Discusses Why It Is Important To Marry A Black Man / (VIDEO) How To Make A Woman Orgasm In Under 5 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.