Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

My Boyfriend Cheated With Thirty Women - British Mum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Cheated With Thirty Women - British Mum (1732 Views)

Lady Contemplates Suicide After Boyfriend Cheated On Her With Best Friend / Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry / British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Cheated With Thirty Women - British Mum by CasNova: 7:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
My boyfriend cheated with 30 women
A MUM has revealed her horror after discovering her boyfriend had cheated on her with 30 women - including when she was in labour with his baby.

Coral Gibb rushed to see the midwife after her waters broke while pregnant with her and boyfriend Steven Lee's second child.
Coral Gibb's boyfriend cheated on her 30 times - including when she was in labour with their baby.

But when she popped home to pack a hospital bag, sheepish Steve, 34, appeared flustered at the top of the stairs and insisted she leave immediately.

It was only while on the way to hospital and having contractions that Coral, 23, realised why he’d wanted her out of the way – as he had another woman in their bed.

She gave birth to their baby Bella and when he turned up an hour later, Coral confronted her boyfriend of five years – who admitted he was having an affair.
"He ruined the happiest day of my life," Coral, of Lowestoft, Suffolk said.

Read more from: https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/11435992/boyfriend-cheated-30-women-labour-baby?utm_source=whatsapp&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebarweb

Re: My Boyfriend Cheated With Thirty Women - British Mum by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
Motherfuc*er is a Legend cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Cheated With Thirty Women - British Mum by Ladylite: 7:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
Shoot him
Re: My Boyfriend Cheated With Thirty Women - British Mum by daddytime(m): 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
The public prick looks like a low budget version of "the common sense senator" grin
Re: My Boyfriend Cheated With Thirty Women - British Mum by Karemarealty288(m): 7:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ok let's call him chronic Cheatist.... grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Cheated With Thirty Women - British Mum by Native101: 7:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
The Sun: Britain's most hated paper. Wouldn't be surprised if this sh%t is made up!
Re: My Boyfriend Cheated With Thirty Women - British Mum by rawpadgin(m): 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
Looking @ the dude's pic, I doubt it grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Cheated With Thirty Women - British Mum by donbachi(m): 7:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
The guy fit don dey form Antonio banderas...unto celebrity.
Re: My Boyfriend Cheated With Thirty Women - British Mum by Breezzy(m): 8:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
This one wey dey like do & die

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Cheated With Thirty Women - British Mum by Pharaoh350s(m): 8:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
How were you counting them
When you think you have heard it all
Boom
Re: My Boyfriend Cheated With Thirty Women - British Mum by Crazychris: 8:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
Congratulations ! He should be celebrated
Re: My Boyfriend Cheated With Thirty Women - British Mum by tonysunkan: 8:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
How possible is this?

Thirty women?

Is the guy crazy?
Re: My Boyfriend Cheated With Thirty Women - British Mum by FairCritic(m): 9:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
Some men!
Re: My Boyfriend Cheated With Thirty Women - British Mum by Freelane33(m): 11:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lol grin... future hndxxxxxxxxx... taking care of my bitches like the mother of my child grin
Re: My Boyfriend Cheated With Thirty Women - British Mum by DanseMacabre(m): 4:26am On Apr 21, 2020
ALL MEN ARE SCUM!!! grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Cheated With Thirty Women - British Mum by CasNova: 7:48am On Apr 21, 2020
DanseMacabre:
ALL MEN ARE SCUM!!! grin grin grin

Not ALL
Re: My Boyfriend Cheated With Thirty Women - British Mum by SeyiDominion: 12:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
This is serious.
Re: My Boyfriend Cheated With Thirty Women - British Mum by Janet96(f): 7:31pm On Apr 23, 2020
Men are beasts.
Re: My Boyfriend Cheated With Thirty Women - British Mum by Adonko(m): 7:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
Janet96:
Men are beasts.
And women are beast square.
Re: My Boyfriend Cheated With Thirty Women - British Mum by ThothHermes: 7:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
rawpadgin:
Looking @ the dude's pic, I doubt it grin grin
Really. I don't think 30 is a big number. We underestimate how liberal oyinbo people are. I saw a thread on quora where people were giving their body count and figures like 100, 300, 400, were popping up steadily.
Re: My Boyfriend Cheated With Thirty Women - British Mum by AfroKnight: 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2020
1,2,3,... 30!

This guy needs to relax. Only him want to be marking register.

30!

Re: My Boyfriend Cheated With Thirty Women - British Mum by kweensheba: 9:25pm On Apr 27, 2020
The guy should be castrated.

(1) (Reply)

Hours After Legalization, Costa Ricans First Gay Marriage. Nigeria Next? / What's The Difference Between A Guest House And A Hotel / Bitter Man Confronts The Man His Ex Girlfriend Is Set To Marry (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.