Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

At What Stage Does The Hard-to-Get Game Become Ridiculous? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Stage Does The Hard-to-Get Game Become Ridiculous? (969 Views)

At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (photo) / Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) / At What Stage Does The Hard-to-get Game Played By Ladies Become Ridiculous? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Stage Does The Hard-to-Get Game Become Ridiculous? by woye77: 5:09pm On Feb 02, 2010
it seems some men believe that when a woman starts pouring hot water on them, that is when they need to quit - i believe quit from the second trial - leave with your ego and your pride intact - for every 'no' there must be a corresponding 'yes' - abi wetin you talk? 
Re: At What Stage Does The Hard-to-Get Game Become Ridiculous? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 02, 2010
There is no hard and fast rule however some men have stalkeristic tendencies grin
Re: At What Stage Does The Hard-to-Get Game Become Ridiculous? by smooooooth: 5:18pm On Feb 02, 2010
sometimes it pays off.
Re: At What Stage Does The Hard-to-Get Game Become Ridiculous? by woye77: 5:19pm On Feb 02, 2010
i think a lot of guys cannot detect when a 'no' is 'no' and when a 'no' is 'yes'
Re: At What Stage Does The Hard-to-Get Game Become Ridiculous? by kokoye(m): 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2010
Well, I have seen a few situations where the lady said no for months and now they are married.

So there is no hard and fast rule to this.
Re: At What Stage Does The Hard-to-Get Game Become Ridiculous? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 02, 2010
Its pretty easy.

Boy- Girl can I get to know you, your so fine
Girl- Thanks for the compliment but No i dont want to know you
Boy- But I love you
Girl- Eventhough you just saw me 2mins ago? shocked No thanks
Boy- Please please I love you can I know you "Then follows you around town"

That there is crazy  grin
Re: At What Stage Does The Hard-to-Get Game Become Ridiculous? by woye77: 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Its pretty easy.

Boy- Girl can I get to know you, your so fine
Girl- Thanks for the compliment but No i dont want to know you
Boy- But I love you
Girl- Eventhough you just saw me 2mins ago? shocked No thanks
Boy- Please please I love you can I know you "Then follows you around town"

That there is crazy grin
personally i feel it's wrong for a man no chase a woman endlessly - the take is this - after one attempt - chill and wait for her reaction - if you get positive vibes, make the second attempt - if not, chill finally - making continous attempt is bad cause (a) makess the lady look like she's doing you a favour (b) makes the guy psychologically weak (c) makes a guy loose his manliness and ego and when she eventually says yes, it will take you ages to rebuild your lost self confidence wink wink
Re: At What Stage Does The Hard-to-Get Game Become Ridiculous? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 02, 2010
woye77:

personally i feel it's wrong for a man no chase a woman endlessly - the take is this - after one attempt - chill and wait for her reaction - if you get positive vibes, make the second attempt - if not, chill finally - making continous attempt is bad cause (a) makess the lady look like she's doing you a favour (b) makes the guy psychologically weak (c) makes a guy loose his manliness and ego and when she eventually says yes, it will take you ages to rebuild your lost self confidence wink wink
Uhhhmmmm I agree grin
Re: At What Stage Does The Hard-to-Get Game Become Ridiculous? by smooooooth: 5:31pm On Feb 02, 2010
girl- will u stop followling me around town, i hate it when guys follow me around on th street
boy- welll then, why dnt we settle in that cool spot, i promise it wont take a min
girl-well fine, if that will get u off my bac
boy- cool, just talk

30miss later,

they make their way to a hotel close by.

so u see, sometimes no can mean yes!
Re: At What Stage Does The Hard-to-Get Game Become Ridiculous? by Pharoh: 8:03pm On Feb 02, 2010
Forget the chase after the first rejection.
Re: At What Stage Does The Hard-to-Get Game Become Ridiculous? by follypimpi(m): 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2010
Pharoh:

Forget the chase after the first rejection.

grin grin grin grin grin I kinda dig it though very intresting.
Re: At What Stage Does The Hard-to-Get Game Become Ridiculous? by poshangel: 9:10pm On Feb 02, 2010
@smooooth, i find ur own version of boy vs girl more interesting than that of ebonyeyes but on a serious note i think the problem is that some men just dont know their level, who no like better thing, if a nice looking, sophisticated and well to do guy wants to get to know me, if am not in a relationship, i might consider him, maybe not say yes immediately but at least consider him, so its okay if he tries again, but if a man who needs to be focusing on his life and acheiving some level of success decides that it is me he wants to chase all over town, then obviously that kind of man will never get that no is no until maybe one pours hot water on his head.
Re: At What Stage Does The Hard-to-Get Game Become Ridiculous? by bkbabe99: 9:12pm On Feb 02, 2010
Nah, with Nigerian gals PERSISTENCE is key!!! Be it 2 weeks, 1 year, wuteva!!! Funny things is, once they give up the P.U.SSSY they now stuck down your throat like fish bone!!! They dont want u to go, even if u came in less than two seconds.lol.  grin. So, stay on the chase!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qq5a2CfvLw
Re: At What Stage Does The Hard-to-Get Game Become Ridiculous? by Pharoh: 9:17pm On Feb 02, 2010
follypimpi:

grin grin grin grin grin I kinda dig it though very intresting.

grin grin grin grin Times have changed my brother, we have seen the light, know the tricks and do have unlimited options.  grin grin
Re: At What Stage Does The Hard-to-Get Game Become Ridiculous? by follypimpi(m): 9:19pm On Feb 02, 2010
Pharoh:

grin grin grin grin Times have changed my brother, we have seen the light, know the tricks and do have[b] unlimited options[/b].  grin grin

Unlimited chie shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: At What Stage Does The Hard-to-Get Game Become Ridiculous? by Pharoh: 9:25pm On Feb 02, 2010
follypimpi:

Unlimited chie shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

There are many fishes in the river na, who get time abi na only hook them take dey catch fish cheesy grin grin
Re: At What Stage Does The Hard-to-Get Game Become Ridiculous? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 02, 2010
You guys shd learn how to differentiat between a No, Never, Maybe and hard-to-get! Then maybe you'll be able to tell when to let go.

(1) (Reply)

Should A Guy Be The One Screaming? / Does Your Spouse/fiance's Past History (i.e. How "promiscuous",how Many They've / What Will You Do If It Is You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.