Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

If Mother-in-law Forces Tribal Mark On Your Daughter? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Mother-in-law Forces Tribal Mark On Your Daughter? (1022 Views)

Tribal Mark Model, Adetutu OJ Leaves Little To The Imagination As She Goes Naked / Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) / How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Mother-in-law Forces Tribal Mark On Your Daughter? by daryoor(m): 8:49am On Jul 12, 2017
what will you do if you get back from a journey to realise your wife's mum from ilorin has draw an horrible 11 on you beautiful baby daughter's face while you were away after your have stated it clearly to her that you hate such and she shouldnt bring the topic up again.

Re: If Mother-in-law Forces Tribal Mark On Your Daughter? by AntiWailer: 9:04am On Jul 12, 2017
The father will fight after her daughter tell her who owns the child.

As for my child, dey no born anybody well.

Not even my mother not to talk of my mother In law.
Re: If Mother-in-law Forces Tribal Mark On Your Daughter? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 12, 2017
I reserve my comment.
Until when e happen then we will know.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Cutest Abuja Based Female Nairalander? / Who Is The Cutest Dude On Nairaland (vote With A Picture) / If You Could Alter Any Part Of Your Body,what Would It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.