Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? (9675 Views)

As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe / What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
thepussyhunter:

how's ur nl crush doing too wink wink

Hahaha who is the person joor.
Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 13, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Hahaha who is the person joor.

you dont know your nl crush shocked shocked shocked

isnt he..........

Dat cute guy the pussy hunter wink wink wink
Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
heheheehe....you still have that in your head fa....well it isn't today but 20th of this month (my birthday) and every 20th of the month.

Hope you're okay now bad guy? grin

hehehehe so 20th is da big day shocked :oi

mehn nairaland must freeze dat day o.....................

Heard bosses are born i july......not sure if its true sha cheesy cheesy

hows bae doing btw smiley
Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by iamdull(m): 8:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
SEX SEX SEX AND SEX
Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hehehehe so 20th is da big day shocked :oi

mehn nairaland must freeze dat day o.....................

Heard bosses are born i july......not sure if its true sha cheesy cheesy

hows bae doing btw smiley
lol...you're really funny buddy grin Nairaland is lucky to have you I must say grin grin

Lol...of course! Bosses are born on July. Wizkid is a perfect example wink

Lol...who know me for nairaland? I'm just like every other guy buddy smiley

Bae's doing great bro...can't complain smiley

Hope yours is good as well
Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by Doubleagent008(m): 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
Benita27:
Advantages of dating me. grin

Keep your money I don't need it, we're not in the business of trade by barter and I won't be offering sex in exchange for it, that doesn't mean 'cause I don't ask you won't give.

I don't care about how much I have on my phone when I'm on a call, that's a bonus advantage. I'm a fan of calls. grin

I could be very difficult to read. It's an advantage to me. grin

Let me think of the rest.
Kindly explain the call part again. U lost me
Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
lol...you're really funny buddy grin Nairaland is lucky to have you I must say grin grin

Lol...of course! Bosses are born on July. Wizkid is a perfect example wink

Lol...who know me for nairaland? I'm just like every other guy buddy smiley

Bae's doing great bro...can't complain smiley

Hope yours is good as well
lol

why thank you bro (even though i know all na wash cheesy cheesy)

i'll take that @bolded as a rhetorical question....................
Yeah thats true sef o shocked......wizzy was born in july......

Pretty cool.....cool cool cool

thats good to know.........

There aiint no bae for me yet o.........i'm still aboard da single as fvck train cheesy cheesy cheesy

you stay in lag right?
Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 13, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol

why thank you bro (even though i know all na wash cheesy cheesy)

i'll take that @bolded as a rhetorical question....................
Yeah thats true sef o shocked......wizzy was born in july......

Pretty cool.....cool cool cool

thats good to know.........

There aiint no bae for me yet o.........i'm still aboard da single as fvck train cheesy cheesy cheesy

you stay in lag right?
currently. Nah bro...I no dey stay one place. I dey Ghana but reside Ogun state for 9ja.
Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
currently. Nah bro...I no dey stay one place. I dey Ghana but reside Ogun state for 9ja.

wow!

Nice

i guess u and maky.debbie roll den wink wink
Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
thepussyhunter:

wow!

Nice

i guess u and maky.debbie roll den wink wink
I plan on seeing her in December
Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
I plan on seeing her in December

oh i see

do remeber to take lots of pics sha wink wink

and err good night

wanna crash for the night smiley smiley

20th (the lucky number.......nairaland must hail that day) cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
thepussyhunter:

oh i see

do remeber to take lots of pics sha wink wink

and err good night

wanna crash for the night smiley smiley

20th (the lucky number.......nairaland must hail that day) cheesy cheesy
hahaahaa....I'm glad we got you here on nairaland bro...it was fun chatting up with you. Do have a very good night rest mayn smiley

20th is just like some other normal day buddy... I'm just like every other guy. Nighty buddy

Sweet dreams fall on you smiley
Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 13, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
hahaahaa....I'm glad we got you here on nairaland bro...it was fun chatting up with you. Do have a very good night rest mayn smiley

20th is just like some other normal day buddy... I'm just like every other guy. Nighty buddy

Sweet dreams fall on you smiley

hehehe to you its a normal day but to a dozen people here its "da big day"

anyways same hey bro

sweet dreams fall on you

and yeah sweet dreams of lionessza fall on me like you said tongue tongue
Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hehehe to you its a normal day but to a dozen people here its "da big day"

anyways same hey bro

sweet dreams fall on you

and yeah sweet dreams of lionessza fall on me like you said tongue tongue
lol...it would be great feeling for me if it meant something to anyone here bro.. I'd be happier, no doubt smiley

Lol...don't dream of my woman...just sleep jejely and wake up to continue your hunting grin I'll have to hit the sheets too mahn...night buddy. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
Am a kind hearted angel and will make his wishes come true. wink
Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by heddiebanks(m): 11:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
don't use the word shut up to me again in your life because I didn't insult you first.

so shut up is an insult .?..Pele ...
Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by Lionessza(f): 6:41am On Jul 14, 2017
Jayceon:
who's that on the pic?

A guy called tekno. He's a West african artist.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by Lionessza(f): 6:42am On Jul 14, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmfdhtfe (laughing my fvcking dick hunter to forever erection) cheesy cheesy

now thats simply savage!! cheesy cheesy

never knew SAs had it in dem.....

You clearly don't know any SA grin
Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by Lionessza(f): 6:43am On Jul 14, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
omg! Wow! Now that's a man right there. Tell him he's my buddy for life smiley

wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by Lionessza(f): 6:43am On Jul 14, 2017
thepussyhunter:

jesu!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

i'm speechless lipsrsealed embarassed

Just do it already grin
Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by Lionessza(f): 6:51am On Jul 14, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
if you were next to me this minute, I'd kiss those warm soft lips of yours.... You're so nice and kind hearted, whoever has you, has the best thing.

I can imagine how much he jumps every morning when he wakes up and realises that, that angel is STILL in his life... smiley

Awwww, that's so sweet . I'm fanning myself now cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 14, 2017
Lionessza:

Awwww, that's so sweet . I'm fanning myself now cheesy
lol babe...good morning smiley

How was your night my happiness?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by Lionessza(f): 7:14am On Jul 14, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
lol babe...good morning smiley

How was your night my happiness?

Morning.

It was great , how was yours?.

Is this you ? tongue

Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 14, 2017
Lionessza:

Morning.

It was great , how was yours?.

Is this you ? tongue
mine was great my dear smiley

Saw you in my dream on an apron making good meal in my kitchen last night and before I reached you from behind, I woke up and tried to have the same dream again but it didn't come smiley

Oh my! How'd you know that?
Yeah! That's me exactly...how'd you come to that? cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by Lionessza(f): 7:21am On Jul 14, 2017
RottenBanana:

Let's not blow things out of proportion.

I don't want to argue with you.

I asked a simple question and no lady has been able to state a reasonable advantage for dating her.

I am simply raising an awareness that in almost all cases, the man bring more to the table the the woman.

Deep down every woman agree with this but they still don't want to submit the the male superiority in a relationship.

A man brings more to the table ? Only in your dreams. Lol @ male superiority . Why don't you just go ahead and date men ? It's pretty clear that's what you need in your life . Stop bullshytting and get on with it . Raise awareness my ass lol.
Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by Lionessza(f): 7:44am On Jul 14, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
mine was great my dear smiley

Saw you in my dream on an apron making good meal in my kitchen last night and before I reached you from behind, I woke up and tried to have the same dream again but it didn't come smiley

Oh my! How'd you know that?
Yeah! That's me exactly...how'd you come to that? cool

You will have a better dream tonight, I promise wink.

Lol, I heard from a little birdy that you were born on the 20th wink. And I knew this was you kiss.
Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 14, 2017
Lionessza:

You will have a better dream tonight, I promise wink.

Lol, I heard from a little birdy that you were born on the 20th wink. And I knew this was you kiss.
I trust I will smiley you have this cute behind I must confess. (Judging from what I saw in the dream)lol grin

Mmmm...that birdy was so right smiley and that's just 6days away from now. Where will you take me wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 14, 2017
Lionessza:

A guy called tekno. He's a West african artist.
okay..never heard of him smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by Lionessza(f): 10:33am On Jul 14, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
I trust I will smiley you have this cute behind I must confess. (Judging from what I saw in the dream)lol grin

Mmmm...that birdy was so right smiley and that's just 6days away from now. Where will you take me wink

Lol grin.

Anywhere you want hun, choose a destination and your wish will be granted cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by RottenBanana: 10:43am On Jul 14, 2017
Lionessza:

A man brings more to the table ? Only in your dreams. Lol @ male superiority . Why don't you just go ahead and date men ? It's pretty clear that's what you need in your life . Stop bullshytting and get on with it . Raise awareness my ass lol.

Unfortunately, I am not attracted to most men, I prefer something I can easily control grin.
Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 14, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol grin.

Anywhere you want hun, choose a destination and your wish will be granted cheesy.

Cloud 9 wink
Re: Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? by Xyzfacebooktip(f): 10:56am On Jul 14, 2017
I think all humans, not just ladies, have inbuilt skills and gifts. The earlier one discovers them, the better we become productive and more valuable to the opposite sexes.

Visit the link below and get 1000 genuine friend requests from highly placed and influential individuals from across the globe.

Click and get up to 1000 Facebook page Likes

Click to get 1000 Facebook genuine followers to your account.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Wants A Baby: So Soon! / A Heart Touching Story(an Emotional And Moral Story) / Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids Goes Braless, Rocks Towel Without Shoes (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.