Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? (41014 Views)

The Hardest Part Of Marriage Nobody Will Tell You. / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things Your Man Can Benefit From Dating You? / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by pillan(f): 11:36am On Apr 05, 2017
for me..I think I'm stubborn and sometimes can act as if i don't care..what's yours?

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by SNOWCREAM(m): 11:38am On Apr 05, 2017
pillan:
for me..I think I'm stubborn and sometimes can act as if i don't care..what's yours?
your face reeks of it

7 Likes

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Abdhul(m): 11:41am On Apr 05, 2017
Ummm... I'VE MISSED MY PERIOD?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by pirees: 11:42am On Apr 05, 2017
grin grin Me ayam so broke that I owe myself money ...............am hardworking tho
#e_go_better

152 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by yomi007k(m): 11:47am On Apr 05, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
your face reeks of it
sad

No be lie

4 Likes

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 05, 2017
I am unreadableundecided

8 Likes

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by harffie(m): 11:50am On Apr 05, 2017
yomi007k:
sad

No be lie
grin
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by harffie(m): 11:51am On Apr 05, 2017
Alesandese:
I am unreadableundecided
Are you a smartcard??
grin

223 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 05, 2017
harffie:

Are you a smartcard??
grin
if that's what your reasoning is limited toundecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Mutuwa(m): 11:55am On Apr 05, 2017
pillan:

smiley
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by harffie(m): 12:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
Alesandese:
if that's what your reasoning is limited toundecided
See this one.. You can't even take a joke.
Oya miss unlimited reasoning..

216 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
harffie:

See this one.. You can't even take a joke.
Oya miss unlimited reasoning..
I'm humourless. Most especially towards strangers undecided

Have fun.

9 Likes

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by wordbank(m): 12:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
Money over b!tches attitude

13 Likes

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by jonaifame22(m): 12:22pm On Apr 05, 2017
Even when she's on her period I'll still ask for it,whether blood or no blood

2 Likes

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by vector88(m): 12:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
Too busy

2 Likes

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by queenfav(f): 12:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
My OCD as per cleanliness and organization .. Most men find it annoying.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by chiraqDemon(m): 12:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
Its that i am usually not committed
Ill do everything to ask a girl out and wgen she now agrees i will now see it as stress
Especially when she wants us to go out ill just be like
Babe i csme back from lectures and went to work, i dont have energy and ill just b that way till she is tired and when she is gone i usually dont even feel it, or no, it feels more like a burden has been lifted and im free again

I just don like someone else trying to change my lifestyle settings
School to work to home, anyday i deviate will b at the bar close to my house where men meet and then back home
If no school and im free from work id rather stay home

Girls just try to chsnge this n i dont want to

110 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by harffie(m): 1:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
Alesandese:

Have fun.

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
pillan:
im a jealous type even though I am extremely good looking, perhaps it's because I love wit my whole heart..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by OneManLegion(m): 9:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
Alesandese:
I am unreadableundecided

Na so we dey hear. Only to find out they're like nursery one comprehension texts.

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by OneManLegion(m): 9:58pm On Apr 09, 2017
I think my problem is I could get emotionally distant and cold every now and then.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
i think that should be the fact that i rarely give up on arguements, i don't really know though. . Never been in a r/ship

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Darkseid(m): 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
I've got too many rules
1. You must be EXTREMELY neat and organized.
2. You much be good in cooking because I'm an expert at that and I don't do restaurants.
3. You don't insult me no matter what. I can't even remember the last time I jokingly told someone "you dey mad"

I don't mind being single, I just can't settle for any girl that would give me headaches.

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Darkseid(m): 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
queenfav:
My OCD as per cleanliness and organization .. Most men find it annoying.
Marry me please cool

3 Likes

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 2:58am On Apr 10, 2017
I find fault in everything really
Why should we go to the restaurant when we can just cook
Why should we go to the cinema when we could just watch Netflix
When it comes to being romantic; sprinkled flowers ontop of the bed and chocolate everywhere. I find that corny and I think I would snap if I ever have a guy and he does that

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by queenfav(f): 5:01am On Apr 10, 2017
Darkseid:
Marry me please cool
lol.. Na so... You that someone cannot play with,plus i am very mouthed.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by spytime(m): 5:58am On Apr 10, 2017
pillan:
stubborn in giving reply or what? Pls work on that side of u that don't care everybody needs to show care to whoever we are dating....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by spytime(m): 6:03am On Apr 10, 2017
Lashort:
I find fault in everything really
Why should we go to the restaurant when we can just cook
Why should we go to the cinema when we could just watch Netflix
When it comes to being romantic; sprinkled flowers ontop of the bed and chocolate everywhere. I find that corny and I think I would snap if I ever have a guy and he does that
nothing is bad in taking someone's girlfrnd to a restaurant or cinema is a way of showing love and care.... Have u read this book " the five love language" by Gary Chapman? If ure yet to pls do.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by KunleSteel: 6:15am On Apr 10, 2017
Introvert, quiet and unreadable.

21 Likes

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 10, 2017
I can go off the mood and just want to be on my own

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by LePrezident(m): 7:00am On Apr 10, 2017
Alesandese:

Have fun.

#sigh, then you shouldn't be on NL. The response you gave him was totally 'not not' especially when it was clearly said light-heartedly and he even added a smiley.

44 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. / Checkout our Lovely Pre-wedding Photos With My Medical Doctor Fiancee In USA / How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.