Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,601 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. (26470 Views)

What's The Title Of The Best Cartoon You've Ever Watched? (Photos) / Whats The Best And Most Intriguing Seasonal Movie You've Ever Watched? / What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. by seunny4lif(m): 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
grin grin[quote author=MALACHY247 post=58393700][/quote]
Re: What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. by ConcNiggress56(f): 8:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
eminent007:

Ever heard the phrase "keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer?"

Of course you can't. You are too busy seeking whom to give your fucking p-ssy in exchange 4 a pittance job for your broda.

Virgin my foot.

if that's you on your DP.. I give up..

even after proffesional photoshoot + Photoshop.. you still worwor..

stay off my mention if you don't want amadioha to fall on you there
Re: What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 12, 2017
Ala nwanyi asaba ukwu nwanyi owerri
Re: What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. by grandlexuz(m): 9:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
MoreWahala:

Old man grin
Indomie generation won't know this movie
Nkem owoh (osoufia) and Okey bakassi (Mambo)

Loco Peters and Mambo Patpits..Lol.. Funny movie produced by Nkem Owoh
Re: What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. by grandlexuz(m): 9:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
Gbelexy:
Based on logistics
Awilo pam pam

Awilo Sharp Sharp

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. by eminent007(m): 9:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

if that's you on your DP.. I give up..

even after proffesional photoshoot + Photoshop.. you still worwor..

stay off my mention if you don't want amadioha to fall on you there

Lol.....

A novice if I eva saw one.

I should have known you had notin to offer but the express-way you call a virgin pussy.

#StupidityAtItsPeak
Re: What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. by Mouthgag: 10:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
GossipGirl1:
Anulika The Smelling Princess...
Ponmo Ijebu
Tear My Bra (If You Can)...
Drake Vs Meek Mill...
Impotent Alhaji cheesy grin grin grin
Babe i go tear ur bra o
Re: What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. by Gebbson007(m): 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
Airtimex:
Kiss me quick kiss

Oke bakasy killed it

"Kiss me quick because I get some money , tomorrow may come u fit follow another man go so kiss me quick"
Re: What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. by NollywoodNews24(f): 2:13am On Jul 13, 2017
I can't just stop laughing
Re: What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. by joff2(m): 2:16am On Jul 13, 2017
This thread is killing me!

Re: What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. by Airtimex(m): 9:00am On Jul 13, 2017
Gebbson007:

Oke bakasy killed it

"Kiss me quick because I get some money , tomorrow may come u fit follow another man go so kiss me quick"

cheesy
Re: What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
MoreWahala:

Old man grin
Indomie generation won't know this movie
Nkem owoh (osoufia) and Okey bakassi (Mambo)

lol,i watched d film too...make i sing am; kiss me quick o,before my money go go,no b mambo,no janta,no b uriel,kiss me quick,muah muah,bfore my money go.............funny movie nd interesting
Re: What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. by I888(m): 8:07am On Jul 15, 2017
seunny4lif:
Waiting for
Biafra 1 & 2
Ojukwu 1 & 2
Run : Ojukwu 1 - 3
Return of Ojukwu 1 & 2
Rise and fall : Ojukwu 1-4 grin grin
Evans the Kidnapper 1 & 2
Return of Evans the Kidnapper 1 & 2
Baddo : Final Evans 1& 2

Rubbish movies
Same stories
Same no sense movies
Diff actors
Same rubbish angry angry
The yoruba movies are far better than the English ones. I also noticed that early players have decided to distinguish themselves in the English nollywood sector by creating a sort of circle or cult... I mean the likes of Genevieve, RMD, Ramsey Noah, Joke Silver and others.
Re: What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. by sekem: 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
A 1996 shitty_ass movie titled Don't Be A Menace To South Central While Drinking Your Juice In The Hood grin

Can you believe that?

Well, trust Wayans to always come up with something crazily funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2018 Opening Red Carpet Photos / BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha In Fake Eviction / Photo: Nollywood At It Again' COMING TO AMERICA' Nigeria Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.