Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

"We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo (50467 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication / "Winners Chapel Would Soon Be Paying Tithes Of Trillions" - Bishop Oyedepo / I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by realmindz: 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
felixomor:

Some moments ago, we thought the whites dont pray

Besides,
I guess u didn read the part of this article that talked about university and railways

Anyway until God haters like you start putting up such projects that contribute to the economy,

I don't think your opinion should be taken seriously......

I thought the only way to Yahweh is jesus but now u mention India, China, uae who are far from being Christians to buttress your points....

You can see that religion is irrelevant in our world. Success, excellence and development is independent of religion and your gods have nothing to do with it...

Do the right things and with some bits of luck, you will achieve results, It's no rocket science but it's a pity we are far behind the rest of the world, yet we are most religious...Should our priority be dancing to the gods or rather to face the reality of our limitations aspiring to be great like other nations

Well I don't expect you to reason from a logical view...it would be ironic to expect logical reasoning from a religious folk
Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by felixomor: 7:57pm On Jul 13, 2017
realmindz:

I thought the only way to Yahweh is jesus but now u mention India, China, uae who are far from being Christians to buttress your points....

You can see that religion is irrelevant in our world. Success, excellence and development is independent of religion and your gods have nothing to do with it...

Do the right things and with some bits of luck, you will achieve results, It's no rocket science but it's a pity we are far behind the rest of the world, yet we are most religious...Should our priority be dancing to the gods or rather to face the reality of our limitations aspiring to be great like other nations

Well I don't expect you to reason from a logical view...it would be ironic to expect logical reasoning from a religious folk

You that doesnt have "gods" What have you contributed to this nations economy?

Zero.

Abeg shift.
Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by realmindz: 8:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
felixomor:

You that doesnt have "gods" What have you contributed to this nations economy?

Zero.

Abeg shift.

Words could be so unbearable, more painful when they are true...
Enjoy your ignorance and gullibility, what could be more blissful...

It is over already for this generation, the disease of ignorance has crossed the limit of control but let me tell you this, a future generation shall evolve with better brains and they shall see us as we see apes or ancient cave men with little knowledge...

Our age shall be described as age of darkness and extreme ignorance when men look up to Yahweh/allah and see their fellow men as gods, an age where it was forbidden to question men of gods, when men look up to the sky for miracles and so on.

Men come and go, but some names will never die. I hope to die with a name knowing I was an exception to this age of deep ignorance and gullibity. I won't be appreciated in this age but the future people shall make reference to me as one of the few who stood out...
Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by felixomor: 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
realmindz:

Words could be so unbearable, more painful when they are true...
Enjoy your ignorance and gullibility, what could be more blissful...

It is over already for this generation, the disease of ignorance has crossed the limit of control but let me tell you this, a future generation shall evolve with better brains and they shall see us as we see apes or ancient cave men with little knowledge...

Our age shall be described as age of darkness and extreme ignorance when men look up to Yahweh/allah and see their fellow men as gods, an age where it was forbidden to question men of gods, when men look up to the sky for miracles and so on.

Men come and go, but some names will never die. I hope to die with a name knowing I was an exception to this age of deep ignorance and gullibity. I won't be appreciated in this age but the future people shall make reference to me as one of the few who stood out...

LMAO grin

Dreamudeen

1 Like

Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by KingGBsky(m): 10:33pm On Jul 13, 2017
GoldHorse:

Please what do you mean by God's blessings?
gerrahhere men!!!
Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
sarutobie:

I mean it is all good for christains to work towards a good life here on earth and in the afterlife, but when a church sets it's eyes on competing with financial organizations of the world, then something is wrong..twist it whatever way you want, it is wrong...

Exactly
Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
KingGBsky:
gerrahhere men!!!

LOL
Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
Topgainer:

'We' is highly deceptive because none of the men toiling (modified: labouring) to meet up with the demands of the Bishop like tithe, endless seeds, offerings and donations can come out tomorrow to say in all honesty that Winners international limited belongs to him/her (all its members). Winners Enterprise belongs to none other than Bishop David Oyedepo and family.
It should read
Oyedepo would soon be richer than IMF and Paris Club.
One thing that shouldn't be taken away from the Bishop is his ability to convince his followers and donors that they will be blessed through giving to his Church. And many men without hesitation have completely emptied their bank account to his Church and are awaiting the financial miracle promised by the Bishop.
Again the Bishop has shown his manages the money accruing to his Church since inception with shrewdness of an astute businessman.

Yes, he can be studied as a shrewd businessman.

However, way too many people insist on seeing his success as "mysterious" and "strange".

He clearly thinks and plans long-term.

And if you can plan long-term in this part of the world, you'll perform feats that will seem almost magical.
Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by ELECTCHIBU(m): 11:07am On Jul 28, 2017
lexy2014:
I highlighted d word there cos its a future tense. obviously d wealth hasn't reached d followers.its only reflected in d lives of d leaders. so much opulence from their end. pls read acts 4:32-35
you just lied
Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by lexy2014: 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
ELECTCHIBU:
you just lied
really?kindly point out d lie in my statement
Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by ELECTCHIBU(m): 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
lexy2014:
saying the wealth circulate only among the leaders is a big lie and the bible that says givers never lack doesn't lie. God blesses givers, grow beyond thinking you're giving ur offering to pastor instead of God.
Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by ELECTCHIBU(m): 8:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
lexy2014:
check it, living faith remains the leading church in Nigeria when it comes to church with wealthy members. So don't say that the wealth circulates only among the church leaders. Do u know how many scholarships the church give? The number of people they have in missions field in different countries to preach the gospel?

1 Like

Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by lexy2014: 8:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
ELECTCHIBU:
saying the wealth circulate only among the leaders is a big lie and the bible that says givers never lack doesn't lie. God blesses givers, grow beyond thinking you're giving ur offering to pastor instead of God.
there's no where in d Bible that says "givers never lack".pls prove me wrong. When u say God blesses givers, question u should ask urself is givers of what? do u remember Matthew 5:45?Gods blessings goes beyond giving offering
Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by lexy2014: 9:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
ELECTCHIBU:
check it, living faith remains the leading church in Nigeria when it comes to church with wealthy members. So don't say that the wealth circulates only among the church leaders. Do u know how many scholarships the church give? The number of people they have in missions field in different countries to preach the gospel?
I don't no d leading church with wealthy members cos I don't care about that. That's a trivial issue as it contributes nothing to my life. Even if I was interested in such a debate, how did u arrive at ur conclusion? did u take census?did u do a survey? Like every other church, winners has many many poor members. d proportion of these number of people to d rich in d church is impossible to ascertain. Do u no how much ur church is worth?in whose name are d financial and physical assets registered to? when u read Acts 4:32-35 then ask yourself if that is d practice were u are.if that's not d practice, then where is d money and y is it being kept?u speak about scholarship. do u have any info to let us no how many indigent students get scholarships? can u compare d cost of education winners provides with all its "wealth" compared to d almost free education missionaries provided to our fathers?
Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by lexy2014: 9:14am On Jul 31, 2017
ELECTCHIBU:
if it were possible 4u 2 get d value of these scholarships and then compare it with what it takes to maintain 3 or is it 5 private jets, it would b great. In d mean time, kindly read about a man called abdul sattar edhi

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Experience Inside A Beer Parlour In Lagos / The Lavish Homes Of American Archbishops! (pictures) / What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.