Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

"We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo (50466 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication / "Winners Chapel Would Soon Be Paying Tithes Of Trillions" - Bishop Oyedepo / I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by Bisjosh(f): 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2017
When is he going to build hospitals with world class theatres? With subsidized treatment fees

When will he be kind enough to help the needy by creating poverty alleviation program

Give land to farmers et all.

Building more universities is just another money making scheme again!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by bobkezel(m): 3:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
Oyelunatic. Talking trash, scamming his mumu congregation.

3 Likes

Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by wristbangle: 3:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
SUGARDADDY55:
I tap from ur prosperity

Me too cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by gidjah(m): 3:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
I will build my church ... And the gates of hell shall never prevail !

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by Amarabae(f): 3:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
Let me reserve my comment!
Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by bbbabes(f): 3:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
[quote author=seunny4lif post=58384588][/quote]

Someone cannot play with you??
Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by Mexyz(m): 3:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
The church is indeed moving forward and the devil can not stop God's work.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by 3Hopeblog(m): 3:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
people way no sabi go begin shout church offering. Nobody was forced to give a penny and you won't be sent out if you did not give. Being a dedicated winner pays. I am a living witness. Oh! Yes! He answers prayers, the Lord I serve answers prayers, only jesus answers prayers.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
Amarabae:
Let me reserve my comment!
while I COMMENT MY RESERVE grin
Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by seunny4lif(m): 3:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
bbbabes:

Someone cannot play with you??
Oya Sorry

Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by Mexyz(m): 3:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
The church is indeed moving forward and the devil cannot stop God's work.

4 Likes

Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by beey2(m): 3:06pm On Jul 12, 2017
Thank God I'm part of the winning Winners and partakers of God's grace, truly "MY case IS DIFFERENT".

7 Likes

Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 12, 2017
God is Great

4 Likes

Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by Dekatron(m): 3:06pm On Jul 12, 2017
jared007:
Through prosperity shall God's Kingdom be spread abroad.

I am really sorry to say this. . . . but you need brain surgery. . . . WTF?

2 Likes

Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by eleojo23: 3:06pm On Jul 12, 2017
Bisjosh:
When is he going to build hospitals with world class theatres? With subsidized treatment fees

When will he be kind enough to help the needy by creating poverty alleviation program

Give land to farmers et all.

Building more universities is just another money making scheme again!!

Is he your government?

8 Likes

Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by DeZoro(m): 3:07pm On Jul 12, 2017
When God speaks, animates and inanimate object answers! This is just the beginning of Wonder Double!

5 Likes

Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by MabraO: 3:07pm On Jul 12, 2017
Jebosh:
I claim it,I will be richer than Paris club

Rubbish
U no start with Bill Gate or Carlus Slim u wan start with wetin go hook u for neck. Kontinew

1 Like

Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by deeway200(m): 3:07pm On Jul 12, 2017
hilroy:
Business enterprise undecided
call it anything u like. if u don't wanna be part of this greatness ,then don't even read it. As for me and my family, we will also park our helicopter there. and as for the housing ,go and build ur bungalow first before u comment

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by deeway200(m): 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
durentchigozie:
Yahoo pastor. Stupid tithe thief.
call it anything u like. if u don't wanna be part of this greatness ,then don't even read it. As for me and my family, we will also park our helicopter there. and as for the housing ,go and build ur bungalow first before u comment

4 Likes

Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by sanpipita(m): 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
Jebosh:
I claim it,I will be richer than Paris club

Lol claim what? I pity your gullible soul

1 Like

Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by MrMcJay(m): 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
Christianity in Nigeria has lost focus.

2 Likes

Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by sarutobie(m): 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
I know and believe Christians should prosper in all ramifications, but aspiring to displace IMF and Paris club? Is it really something a church should be working towards??

5 Likes

Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
deeway200:

zombie tithe payer

3 Likes

Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by supereagle(m): 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
Statsocial:
I am kind of disputing the figure Mr Leke gave for Canaancity though. The last I heard of it. It was a 1.6 billion USD project that should be around 500 billion naira.

Also both Calabar university and Abuja one are being built at the same time. I really cant wait to see the Abuja one. I know it would be super grand since it is being built on request of FG.

In all the Federal government needs to learn from these mega churches what administration is. You can argue about this being money of the poor all you want but you cant take away the good administration that exist in indigenous Nigerian churches. Also I doubt "only poor" made this church this wealthy.
Late Prof Eme Awa said that Nigeria should learn from Deeper Life especially how they. maintain orderliness during their congresses and crusades.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by jeftalene(m): 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
www.engineerosaz..com is where you find latest prices of building materials in Nigeria and current cost of building projects plus many more, for free.

Dont be in the dark. Check it out!
Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by LexngtonSteele: 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
ziggyzee:
Megalomaniac feeding on their extreme mental poverty, absolute economic destitution, and cultural penury.

Voice of reason!
Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by nobodysmanrob(m): 3:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
shocked The Lord is good

1 Like

Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by don4real18(m): 3:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
Vanity upon vanity...
Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by ooshinibos: 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
durentchigozie:
Yahoo pastor. Stupid tithe thief.
watch your mouth durentchigozie , if Oyedepo was a muslim ..you will not comment

1 Like

Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
ziggyzee:
Megalomaniac feeding on their extreme mental poverty, absolute economic destitution, and cultural penury.

Spot on.
Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by LordAdam16: 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
Comedian!

-Lord

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Experience Inside A Beer Parlour In Lagos / The Lavish Homes Of American Archbishops! (pictures) / What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.