Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

"We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo (50450 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication / "Winners Chapel Would Soon Be Paying Tithes Of Trillions" - Bishop Oyedepo / I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by bobkezel(m): 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
ELECTCHIBU:
You should get wise and know it that for giving a man of God such horrible name, you won't go free, you must pay for it. And you think he can scam a church of over 1 million.
You are the one who is supposed to be wise and wake up. What makes him a man of God, he is a typical yahoo boy feeding on ur ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by Topgainer: 6:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nukilia:

There is nothing deceptive about the word "We"..Leadership is team work.
When you say "toiling" that means fruitless effort; the people are not toiling but labouring in grace. Show me someone in the church who's labouring in grace and I will tell you his/her blessings.
He doesn't need to convince people to donate money, the people are moved by what God is doing in their lives and they support the work of the ministry.
Show me someone who has emptied his bank account for the sake of the gospel and has not been blessed in return.
The church belongs to God and his trusted servant is doing the job so well.
Shalom

Your fallacious (show me this or that) views are not original at all. You only spoke what you were thought to say. Plan to store up money like IMF is part up the gospel that people should empty bank account for ? Toiling or labouring is common to the people who are coerced to give to the gods of Canaan. I am not trashing out any semantics with you.
Convincing and Coercing people to give is what I have seen Oyedepo do times without number with a promise that he carries the mediatory abilities to force God to return the money given out.
I insist that the 'We' used there should not mean that Winners belong to all its partners. I don't agree with you that it belongs to God, the registered trustees are not 'all members' or Almighty God. Call a spade a spade.
You don't have a claim even to a pencil in that complex. But the Bishop David Senior, David Junior and the other members of the family have a legal claim to everything in that complex. If you buy a house in that estate, your restrictions will so stare you on the face that you will know it is only partially yours. The Bishop, knowing his temperament can eject you anytime he feels like. He may refund you even if he does not you can't win him in court with the number of Senior Advocates representing him in cases he has with people.

Nukilia:

Ha ha @ topgainer, where did you hear all these? Stop listening to hearsay, have a firsthand experience and your life will forever be blessed. grin
Sorry dear, I don't believe in the mediatory roles of Bishop Oyedepo. I have disputed some of his methods and his version of Christianity in some of my topics on this forum.
Jesus is sufficient for me and dead or alive. I will never again be found seating inside any complex listening to any man whose definitions of salvation I don't agree with. Aside Oyedepo, others are Prophet Biodun, Prophet T.B Joshua, Prophet Iginla, Pastor Ayo, Bishop Isaac Idahosa, Pastor Ibiyeomie, Rev King Ezeugo, Bishop Chris ODM and so on.
Once there is a resemblance of Judaism (or occults) in practice and prayer forms count me out be it mantle, human mediators, oil, anointed water, almanac, stickers, idol figure of General Overseer, selling of salvation in whatever disguise, assignments, coerced sacrifices to accelerate answers to prayers and all forms of Elijahs, Moses and Joshuas of our time. Count me out.
Jesus is enough for me.
Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by Dantee005(m): 7:06pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nukilia:

angry You dont have to be impressed @ all. The last time I checked, the church has been able to cater for students whose hope would have been dashed by the corrupt political system in this country. The last time I checked, the people teaching in their universities are getting paid.

Let's demand accountability from the politicians looting our resources without doing anything for the people.

Shalom
Look...keep calm....wat am trying to say is dat since a lot is being preached about generosity. .perphaps a few scholarships can be offered to the less privileged members of the church...
Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by Dantee005(m): 7:07pm On Jul 12, 2017
Statsocial:

They do offer scholarships
Really..never heard of it tho..if this is true den I stand corrected...

1 Like

Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by adegeye38(m): 7:07pm On Jul 12, 2017
feelgoodInc:

tithing is not money
nt only money
Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by hilroy: 7:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
Topgainer:

Yes they are
They know what they worship and my interactions with people of such assemblies show that holy living is the least considerations in their warped minds. Fellowship is more about money and testimonies of money. Give money, take money or the promise of miracle money. Sometimes I wonder the Spirit behind those movements because that Spirit has little emphasis on the Salvation that Jesus bought for us rather its focus is on exaltation of Money in every meeting. The meaning of Salvation has been completely changed under this dispensation of 'Churches'. But they can't mock God, he can cut them down while they are busy manipulating the New Testaments and altering portions of the Bible, planning and allocating financial harvests.

God bless you for this post

1 Like

Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by sanpipita(m): 7:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nodogragra4me:

Ungullible soul what is your networth? Hope you are richer than Dangote ekpa... you get any title document Tom your name anywhere in the world

I don't have any of the above mentioned but I'm smarter than allowing a fellow human who calls himself Daddy GO deceive me, IMF ni Paris club kor
Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by dipznano: 7:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
Malakh:
ode! yr much aint gonna be worth shiit once IMF,World Bank,B.I.S in done with the nations, John the Revelator already told you the Beast(Gentiles) makes everyman to receive the mark,name and number, without it you cant buy or sell, it's apparent that money of today will be rendered worthless.For your info all you pagan pastors, xtianity and islam will be done away with,it's the war between these two largest pagan religions that triggers world war 3 and brings about white man worship who says he is God in Jerusalem Rev 13:6,2 Thes 2:4-, [s]no wonder they've given you white jesus to condition your mind that your saviour is a white boy with blue eyes, whom we know to be farg Ceasar Borgia[/s]

You just spilled garbage... you need to read deeper than first paragraphs, else u'd choke on conspiracy theories.
You need to check out depictions of Jesus before Pope Alexander VI and his son Cesare Borgia were born. BTW Cesare had 'dark brown eyes'. U can quote me for more enlightenment!

Adios.

1 Like

Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by iamord(m): 7:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
Jebosh:
I claim it,I will be richer than Paris club
lol
Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by IMASTEX: 7:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
eleojo23:

Why do people always have problem with Christians prospering?
People shouldn't be because even the bible says Christians will lend to nations. The underlining issue is that, Christ's message was centred on charity. How well are this so called Christians given back "showing the act of charity". A close look at their lifestyle suggest that their mind are on the financial aspects, church building, schools, hospitals which are even accessed by selected persons. The same reason father secure the position for wife, wife to son, etc. It is becoming a family business.

Well, whatever you call it, the fact is, Christians/christian organisations are going to prosper beyond what people have ever seen and many will be surprised.
Just watch out.

No doubt about that but who controls what. And from whom will the fund be sourced " you". Church growth is good but church development is better. The growth only affect structures, the owners, like Nigeria. But development affect the members who truly are the church. While you celebrate the church expansion and success as a member. The pastors are busy enjoying the wealth and securing it for their family. God help us all.
Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by lexy2014: 7:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
Statsocial:
I am kind of disputing the figure Mr Leke gave for Canaancity though. The last I heard of it. It was a 1.6 billion USD project that should be around 500 billion naira.

Also both Calabar university and Abuja one are being built at the same time. I really cant wait to see the Abuja one. I know it would be super grand since it is being built on request of FG.

In all the Federal government needs to learn from these mega churches what administration is. You can argue about this being money of the poor all you want but you cant take away the good administration that exist in indigenous Nigerian churches. Also I doubt "only poor" made this church this wealthy.

*And for all of u complaining I hope you know that the wealthiest Organization in the world is d catholic church-which is wealthier than the first five corporations in the world put together. The Church was ordained for wealth!
when u say d church are u referring 2d leaders of d church or its followers?cos thus wealth seems 2 most b reflected in d lives of d leaders not d ordinary Christians
Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by lexy2014: 7:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
Statsocial:

http://churchgistinfo..com.ng/2017/05/bombshell-we-will-soon-be-richer-than.html?m=1

I have heard oyedepo use d word "we"..." your church " several times but in reality its his church cos d other people in d "we" don't even know jack about all this money talk less of partaking in it.people should read Acts 4:32-35 to c how d early church handled church offering and donations. I don't understand all these hoarding and property acquisition

1 Like

Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:45pm On Jul 12, 2017
Statsocial:

Really? I am sure the place is quite big. Yeah living faith seem to prefer to fence their befor completion.

Yeah it is along the Tinapa road. We had issues with the community when they came to ask for money and thy were referred to the state government. ..you know winners have a policy against any form of bribery

1 Like

Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by oshiokpu(m): 7:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
God, let me be a part of this move..
God's people taking over the world in Jesus name!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
sanpipita:

I don't have any of the above mentioned but I'm smarter than allowing a fellow human who calls himself Daddy GO deceive me, IMF ni Paris club kor

Your smartness is very local for it is unprofitable to you and yours..... I allowed him deceive me to the point where I could afford to marry within three years of joining the commission , acquire my own property for millions and feed my family without making a prayer point out of it ..... you are not even a quality customer of your bank but in I go to first bank and I am taken into a cozy room reserve for gold customer and they send somebody to run my errand while I sip cold drink .....it was not like that until I left the Catholic birch to pursue God rather than religion .........I am a fool for the winners commission for life .... Have you ever seen a gold member ATM card, do you have your name and surname printed on any? So what is the use of your smartness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by abasscity(m): 8:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
Malakh:
ode! yr much aint gonna be worth shiit once IMF,World Bank,B.I.S in done with the nations, John the Revelator already told you the Beast(Gentiles) makes everyman to receive the mark,name and number, without it you cant buy or sell, it's apparent that money of today will be rendered worthless.For your info all you pagan pastors, xtianity and islam will be done away with,it's the war between these two largest pagan religions that triggers world war 3 and brings about white man worship who says he is God in Jerusalem Rev 13:6,2 Thes 2:4-, no wonder they've given you white jesus to condition your mind that your saviour is a white boy with blue eyes, whom we know to be farg Ceasar Borgia

Dude you are 80% correct. Just that the beast will be a man who will sit in the newly built temple. The temple will be built by stone free masons. I wish Nigerians can wake up from this political Christianity. The last days of this age will expose fake pastors and the people following them will be without compass. Please only follow Jesus, live righteous and read your bible
Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nodogragra4me:

Yeah it is along the Tinapa road. We had issues with the community when they came to ask for money and thy were referred to the state government. ..you know winners have a policy against any form of bribery
Can you imagine. They dont know the value the university would bring to that community. I hope the project is ongoing and almost completed.
Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by realmindz: 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
felixomor:
Wow, great
I need to hear about more projects like this.
Projects like;
1. Nigeria commissioned best medical lab in Africa with world class tech and facility
2. 1,000,000 youth to gain employment in Nigeria youth development programme
3. Nigeria launches Africa's best space research lab. 500,000 nigerian youth to undergo training.
4. 2,000,000 homes in Nigeria to be powered by Africa's largest solar and other renewable technology.
and many more.

If so, we shall no longer look into the sky to pray while the whites enjoy space exploration.
The gods have no business with our problem, they are less concerned.
There is no problem worse than ignorance, illiterate and poverty

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2017
this is glorious
Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
alignacademy:

This is not a contest about "knowing Scripture better than the average winner"

What would you say about billionaire atheists? How is their "spirit" linked to their wealth?

Look, making money isn't as spooky as we make it in this part of the world.

If you can SELL a needed product or service, you will make money, regardless of your affiliation

But then again, you're free to make up your mind anyhow you choose.

It's another thing altogether to quote Scriptures out of context to give the impression that GOD only blesses people who "sow" their money in a particular enterprise.

Sir, Gods rain falls both on the sinner and the saved ....... nowhere was it stated that unless you give to winners project that God won't bless you......if Matt 6:33 is true for you, then you must fund the expansion of the gospel without cohesion or gimmickry but cheerfully..... you won't be made a chief launcher for God already launched the commission from the word ,go.... your name won't be printed on any seat as donor ... you must accept to do it without any strings attached

My mind is made up and it is to follow what the commission teaches for it is profitable to me ... I have never known god the way I know him now and it is because a man, agreed to pursue the work of evangelism when it was not profitable to do so..... I was already of a person of reason when churches were being called mushroom churches , when it was a crazy idea to be a full time servant of the gospel..... Google mosheshe...he was as wealthy as Abiola when God called him and he became an evengelist until his death

You couldn't find any man doing this work full time except within the orthodox churches because men were shit scared of what to eat ....My Bishop was one of the pioneers
Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by sanpipita(m): 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nodogragra4me:

Your smartness is very local for it is unprofitable to you and yours..... I allowed him deceive me to the point where I could afford to marry within three years of joining the commission , acquire my own property for millions and feed my family without making a prayer point out of it ..... you are not even a quality customer of your bank but in I go to first bank and I am taken into a cozy room reserve for gold customer and they send somebody to run my errand while I sip cold drink .....it was not like that until I left the Catholic birch to pursue God rather than religion .........I am a fool for the winners commission for life .... Have you ever seen a gold member ATM card, do you have your name and surname printed on any? So what is the use of your smartness

Modern Christians and their materialism, Christianity has suffered at una hands, its now nothing about salvation its all about money money money which is nothing but vanity, a little info whether every man is same before Gods eyes whether you have billons or whatever, stop bragging about things of the world and seek salvation.
Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
Topgainer:

Your fallacious (show me this or that) views are not original at all. You only spoke what you were thought to say. Plan to store up money like IMF is part up the gospel that people should empty bank account for ? Toiling or labouring is common to the people who are coerced to give to the gods of Canaan. I am not trashing out any semantics with you.
Convincing and Coercing people to give is what I have seen Oyedepo do times without number with a promise that he carries the mediatory abilities to force God to return the money given out.
I insist that the 'We' used there should not mean that Winners belong to all its partners. I don't agree with you that it belongs to God, the registered trustees are not 'all members' or Almighty God. Call a spade a spade.
You don't have a claim even to a pencil in that complex. But the Bishop David Senior, David Junior and the other members of the family have a legal claim to everything in that complex. If you buy a house in that estate, your restrictions will so stare you on the face that you will know it is only partially yours. The Bishop, knowing his temperament can eject you anytime he feels like. He may refund you even if he does not you can't win him in court with the number of Senior Advocates representing him in cases he has with people.

Sorry dear, I don't believe in the mediatory roles of Bishop Oyedepo. I have disputed some of his methods and his version of Christianity in some of my topics on this forum.
Jesus is sufficient for me and dead or alive. I will never again be found seating inside any complex listening to any man whose definitions of salvation I don't agree with. Aside Oyedepo, others are Prophet Biodun, Prophet T.B Joshua, Prophet Iginla, Pastor Ayo, Bishop Isaac Idahosa, Pastor Ibiyeomie, Rev King Ezeugo, Bishop Chris ODM and so on.
Once there is a resemblance of Judaism (or occults) in practice and prayer forms count me out be it mantle, human mediators, oil, anointed water, almanac, stickers, idol figure of General Overseer, selling of salvation in whatever disguise, assignments, coerced sacrifices to accelerate answers to prayers and all forms of Elijahs, Moses and Joshuas of our time. Count me out.
Jesus is enough for me.
That's perfectly okay. All you truly need is Jesus. If something is making u feel uncomfortable I agree that you dissociate urself from such ministeries to avoid murmurings. You just do your own and let God judge the rest but be very careful of going on an anti "some pastors" campaign because there Is too much we don't know. Try and correct the errors you see and enjoy your Christian life. Shalom
Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
lexy2014:
when u say d church are u referring 2d leaders of d church or its followers?cos thus wealth seems 2 most b reflected in d lives of d leaders not d ordinary Christians
I am referring to Christians. Our wealth would also reflect in the church which would help it to propagate the gospel and create a Christian World Order.
Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
SUGARDADDY55:
I tap from ur prosperity

You are a smart king dom person.

1 Like

Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nodogragra4me:

Oga I tap into this your testimony in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nodogragra4me:

Tinapa! Wow that sounds like an highbrow area.
Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
Dantee005:
Look...keep calm....wat am trying to say is dat since a lot is being preached about generosity. .perphaps a few scholarships can be offered to the less privileged members of the church...

Until you join the commission you won't know much about her activities because they are not publicity driven ....Winners have scholarship that is for members only. .....you apply from your home celll where the leader attest that you are a member then it is taken to your church you are called for the interview and exams .... I know a family whose daughter is doing her PhD on the scholarship scheme of the church ...she finished from LandMark on same scholarship...

We don't have your conventional TV station and even if we do you still won't see mush of those kinds of program because we are don't have the approval addiction of some churches ..... we don't look for any opportunity to whitewash our image
Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by Bruno3000(m): 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
bbbabes:
Someone say Amen
IN JAMES BLUNT'S VOICE "UR BEAURIFUL" cool
bbbabes:
Someone say Amen
IN JAMES BLUNT'S VOICE "UR BEAURIFUL"
Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:40pm On Jul 12, 2017
lexy2014:
I have heard oyedepo use d word "we"..." your church " several times but in reality its his church cos d other people in d "we" don't even know jack about all this money talk less of partaking in it.people should read Acts 4:32-35 to c how d early church handled church offering and donations. I don't understand all these hoarding and property acquisition

Every church including the Catholics have trustees ... we don't care about who owns what ..we are blessed and not looking to own anything in winners ...any day a winners beg for your help , shot him or her ...stop taking panadol for, another Man's headache

If you have a staff who is a member fire him or her , that is if you own a company ... you are not better off than those who are given or being deceived to give .....so why bellyache ....unless you can point out a winner who you know that you are better than spiritually and materially , stop taking worrying about them

Or are you Dangote , Pope Benedict or a don jazzy? Who are you in Nigeria or outside ever since you gained this wonderful knowledge of yours
Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by lereinter(m): 8:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
nigeria should just apply for loan there
i didnt read feed the poor, spread the gospel christians are going to islamic countries to look for job

things of the world will end with the world
Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
durentchigozie:
Yahoo pastor. Stupid tithe thief.

You are yabbing a man richer than the whole south east combine and that is 500 billion estate is larger than the economy of the south east. Your diatribe smack of jealously
Re: "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
sanpipita:

Modern Christians and their materialism, Christianity has suffered at una hands, its now nothing about salvation its all about money money money which is nothing but vanity, a little info whether every man is same before Gods eyes whether you have billons or whatever, stop bragging about things of the world and seek salvation.

Tell me what you are saved into ....into poverty or penury.... I am saved into abundance and I have no apology for it being so. ......Matt 6:33 operates effectively in my life ...no by words but by proves ...the kingdom of God is not in words but power ....I have power to get wealth...Deut 8:18.. and I should be considered a fool if i don't use it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman / My Experience Inside A Beer Parlour In Lagos / Rev Lucy Natasha: Bodyguards, Security Details Of Kenyan Female Pastor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.