Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,292 members, 7,829,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

What Girls Expect From Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Girls Expect From Guys (1827 Views)

What Do Girls Expect When They Rock Guys In The Club ??? ( My Experience) / (pic) What Girls Think Guys Like, What Guys Actually Like / Is This What Girls In White Garments Now Use To Trap Men? (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Girls Expect From Guys by exng(m): 1:44pm On Feb 06, 2007
I was just wondering what girls expect from men. lots of times i bump into a girl, same ritual, - go to the movies a drink afterwards, maybe club etc. i always ask myself what do they expect from the guy .
it is fun though using some chat lines, but some girls would want to shag you right from the word go and wouldnt say it, mayb it is because of the part of the world i reside but they always seem to go for one thing the dick, i am not refering to dudu babes but oyibo baby.

sometimes you walk past them, they give you the smile and only God knows what they r thinkin at that mo. girls please help me out here cos ur fellow dudu bros needs salvation
Re: What Girls Expect From Guys by iice(f): 4:33pm On Feb 06, 2007
I thought most guys would be thrilled at the prospect of getting laid without much effort.
Re: What Girls Expect From Guys by justkunmi(m): 5:05pm On Feb 06, 2007
me too grin
Re: What Girls Expect From Guys by heyo: 5:09pm On Feb 06, 2007
is dat all wat u girls hav say?
Re: What Girls Expect From Guys by Uche2nna(m): 5:12pm On Feb 06, 2007
so need to waste time, eh!!! just tell the girl do u care for a lipsrsealed
Re: What Girls Expect From Guys by iice(f): 5:24pm On Feb 06, 2007
Uchenna would that make you happy? tongue
Re: What Girls Expect From Guys by Uche2nna(m): 5:27pm On Feb 06, 2007
Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. The thrill is always in the chase and anticipation
But sometimes emergency shagging could be fun tongue
Re: What Girls Expect From Guys by iice(f): 5:32pm On Feb 06, 2007
I rest my case grin grin
Re: What Girls Expect From Guys by 1k001(m): 1:30am On Feb 10, 2007
With regards to what girls expect from guys, experience has taught me that girls don't know themselves. So we just end up running around in circles going absolutely nowhere. Thus this is one question for which there is no answer
Re: What Girls Expect From Guys by Onchedu(m): 8:25am On Dec 31, 2010
The more important question would be ''What do I want from her,'' cos really, going after a girl is an art, not a science. U get a blank canvass to paint on with each one. Have U ever heard an artist asking his medium what it would want him to create with it?

I believe a good number of girls are more thriled asking themselves ''I wonder what he wants from me,'' cos it gives them a rich sense of value and desirability; than to think U are asking Urself what they want from U, cos that makes U appear unskilled and lost.

Unless she's already Ur woman, forget what she wants and go for what U want and in that she myt discover it's U she wants.

Meanwyl, Iice, easy lays would make some of us sad and feel used.
Re: What Girls Expect From Guys by InkedNerd(f): 8:55am On Dec 31, 2010
Onchedu:

The more important question would be ''What do I want from her,'' cos really, going after a girl is an art, not a science. U get a blank canvass to paint on with each one. Have U ever heard an artist asking his medium what it would want him to create with it?

I believe a good number of girls are more thriled asking themselves ''I wonder what he wants from me,'' cos it gives them a rich sense of value and desirability; than to think U are asking Urself what they want from U, cos that makes U appear unskilled and lost.

Unless she's already your woman, forget what she wants and go for what U want and in that she myt discover it's U she wants.

Meanwyl, Iice, easy lays would make some of us sad and feel used.

Sad and used huh? The same way some women feel undecided [just a thought]. Anyway, what you've written is interesting.
Re: What Girls Expect From Guys by Onchedu(m): 9:17am On Dec 31, 2010
The women that end up feeling sad and used fail to understand that wen it comes to sex, the woman is in charge and there are fewer among men who don't mind being called rapists than there are that do.

U hold the aces, U provide the opportunities for it to happen, if una no gree, we go go watch ball or do something else.

The only person U have no right to deny sex is Ur husband. The rest of us myt leave U feeling more than just sad and unhappy.
Re: What Girls Expect From Guys by birdman(m): 9:27am On Dec 31, 2010
exng:

I was just wondering what girls expect from men. lots of times i bump into a girl, same ritual, -  go to the movies a drink afterwards, maybe club etc. i always ask myself what do they expect from the guy .
it is fun though using some chat lines, but some girls would want to sleep with you right from the word go and wouldnt say it, mayb it is because of the part of the world i reside but they always seem to go for one thing the manliness,  i am not refering to dudu babes but oyibo baby.

sometimes you walk past them, they give you the smile and only God knows what they r thinkin at that mo. girls please help me out here cos your fellow dudu bros needs salvation

bro, you don't need salvation. There is a time for everything. Enjoy it, get it out of your system, then find a "soul mate" as opposed to an easy lay. Btw. dudu babes and oyibo babes are thinking the same thing. One group is just bolder.

1 Like

Re: What Girls Expect From Guys by InkedNerd(f): 9:34am On Dec 31, 2010
Onchedu:

The women that end up feeling sad and used fail to understand that wen it comes to sex, the woman is in charge and there are fewer among men who don't mind being called rapists than there are that do.

U hold the aces, U provide the opportunities for it to happen, if una no gree, we go go watch ball or do something else.

The only person U have no right to deny sex is your husband. The rest of us myt leave U feeling more than just sad and unhappy.

Yes, women do make the decision to partake in sex with men. Even if a woman agrees, there still some men out there who lure women into false relationships whether sexual or nonsexual [just as there are women who lure men as well]. Yes ultimately it is up to us to decide whether or not we want to have sex with someone but people still lie and within those lies are tools used to gain a woman's [or man's] trust.

(1) (Reply)

Re: I Hate My Ex-boyfriend / She Asked For A Permission To Kiss Me: / Who Will Marry A 35years Old Divorcee With 4 Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.