Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Cost Of Bread Production - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Cost Of Bread Production (1119 Views)

Bread Production In Nigeria; The Investment Opportunity / Bread Production In Nigeria; The Investment Opportunity. / What You Need To Start Bread Production Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Bread Production by olamidiotun(m): 3:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hello Friends,

I'm currently working on a feasibility study on how to set up a bread bakery, but i need few info from anyone willing to assist on the breakdown of the current cost of raw materials/recipe for baking a quality bread (900g). Also, the cost of equipment need to setup a bakery that can process 8 bags of flour a day and where they can be purchased.

Any useful information given will be well appreciated.

Thanks
Re: Cost Of Bread Production by Ekakamba: 3:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
The best way to get answers to your questions is to visit 2 or 3 bakeries with a friend, tell them you're doing an entrepreneurship research and boom! Answers will start flowing depending on your questions.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Bread Production by olamidiotun(m): 8:08am On Jul 14, 2017
Ekakamba:
The best way to get answers to your questions is to visit 2 or 3 bakeries with a friend, tell them you're doing an entrepreneurship research and boom! Answers will start flowing depending on your questions.

thanks.
Re: Cost Of Bread Production by donpata(m): 12:11pm On Jul 14, 2017
Bread productn is nice but there are many things involved.
1. good location-u need a place wit large populatn and where d penple hav a strng purchasing power.
2. capital- it is capital intensive. an electric modern oven can cost over 5m. the ordinary deck oven can cost abt 2m.
3. shock absorber n patience. u may onlz gain 2-3k per bag but a one day loss can wipe off a week's gain.
4. market strategy. logistics etc
check luke and jude company. they are in lag. cal them to know abt equipments.
am usinng a torch light fone so cant say much
Re: Cost Of Bread Production by olamidiotun(m): 9:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
donpata:
Bread productn is nice but there are many things involved.
1. good location-u need a place wit large populatn and where d penple hav a strng purchasing power.
2. capital- it is capital intensive. an electric modern oven can cost over 5m. the ordinary deck oven can cost abt 2m.
3. shock absorber n patience. u may onlz gain 2-3k per bag but a one day loss can wipe off a week's gain.
4. market strategy. logistics etc
check luke and jude company. they are in lag. cal them to know abt equipments.
am usinng a torch light fone so cant say much

thanks. touch light fone? lol.
Re: Cost Of Bread Production by Nobody: 3:39am On Jul 15, 2017
olamidiotun:

thanks. touch light fone? lol.
A detailed business plan is available for sale. PM me if interested.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help.... My 10 Apple Laptop & Iphone Is With Dhl And Custom (pics) / Trade & Invest With Alpari Forex: Largest Fx Broker In The World. / Here Are The Free Airdrops I Got Since Last Year Till Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.