Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,960 members, 7,952,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:08 AM

As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly (12500 Views)

Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? / Newly Admitted Student, How Do U Tend To kick Off Resumption? / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by thweraja10: 8:45pm On Feb 02, 2010
Please i need your replies on this question, I have a friend whose girlfriend said five thousand is not ok for her monthly, and my friend is just a student, he does not even work.He is giving her from the little money he gets from his monthly allowance of 15,000 and this girl keep complaining that its too small, So i was wondering a whole 5,000 out of 15,000 apart from recharge cards and other expenses. Men this guys are going fooooooolish and this girl is going maaaaaaad. Please i will appreciate your replies. thank you all
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by akoba: 8:56pm On Feb 02, 2010
Infact u ar very stupid 4 posting this thread, i think he pays 4 monthly sex,or u ar even d one pretending ur frnd,can't she giv 2,as 4 me she is understanding
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by ayettymama(f): 8:58pm On Feb 02, 2010
is there a particular job shes doin for u that u have to pay her salary??

na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by SisiKill1: 9:00pm On Feb 02, 2010
WTF?

Why the heck do you have to give her money. . . are you her father?!!
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by follypimpi(m): 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2010
Sisi_Kill:

WTF?

Is Love now.
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by follypimpi(m): 9:06pm On Feb 02, 2010
ayettymama:

is there a particular job shes doin for u that u have to pay her salary??

na wa ooo

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Panadol can cure cancer.
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by GL(f): 9:07pm On Feb 02, 2010
Sisi_Kill:

WTF?

i wonder. if the girl is looking for a bf who can sponsor her she shouldn't be dating a broke student. the guy should not let the girl drain him. he should focus on his degree because this kind of girl would leave him once a richer guy comes her way. when he starts working he can buy her heaven & earth.
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by nana(f): 9:10pm On Feb 02, 2010
So to have a gf now comes with a price?! Is the girl an orphan? cheesy

1 Like

Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by tbaba83(m): 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2010
Which kind sefish love is that one. Shongo fire her yansh. Thief. What is d difference btw her n a prostitue. E be like say na amusement park dey inside her t.o.t.o n d gate fee to enter na 5gs.all dis hungry naija gals.

1 Like

Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by ayettymama(f): 9:16pm On Feb 02, 2010
follypimpi:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Panadol can cure cancer.

you are a big F.O.O.L

idiot! kmt

just shows u cant read ffing monkey!

where have i ever said a man must pay his woman monthly??

abeg follyf.u.c.k.y.o.u

get of my case ok

ur actually begginin to p.i.s.s me off

buzzin in my ear like a muthaffin hsefly get the shizz outa my face

do you pay my bills muthaf.u.c.k.a??
if not then f.u.ck off bloody b.a.s.t.a.rd kmt
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by Akinagirl(f): 9:20pm On Feb 02, 2010
Monthly?? What are you her employer? tongue WTF! Seriously?

1 Like

Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by nana(f): 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2010
^^^ Oh lawdy,namesake,pls take it easy
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by omega25red(m): 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2010
your friend is a joke. why would he pay a girl allowance? is he her father? geez how old is this girl? tell her to stop watching mtv or listening to jay z because those people have money so they can be ballers and she is not.

1 Like

Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by follypimpi(m): 9:28pm On Feb 02, 2010
ayettymama:

you are a big F.O.O.L

idiot! kmt

just shows u cant read ffing monkey!

where have i ever said a man must pay his woman monthly??

abeg follyf.u.c.k.y.o.u

get of my case ok

your actually begginin to p.i.s.s me off

buzzin in my ear like a muthaffin hsefly get the shizz outa my face

do you pay my bills muthaf.u.c.k.a??
if not then f.u.ck off bloody b.a.s.t.a.rd kmt

grin grin grin grin Seems you cant stop displaying your childish attitude on here,so once i pay your bills then i own you. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by mcnepow(m): 9:32pm On Feb 02, 2010
My advice - since d maga wants to pay, let him keep paying 4rm his scholin alawi. Wen he realises his 'stupiLity' he wuld quit payin. Money wey neva even reach to buy those loads of handouts & solve tens of asignments, Pscheeewwwww!!!
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by Mannylex(m): 9:54pm On Feb 02, 2010
The guy has time, have girls finished, the gal wld suck him lyk an orange nd dump him, she has seen ATM. philantropist.
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by tkb417(m): 10:43pm On Feb 02, 2010
E be like say dt boi dey crase
The idiot wants 33.3% of his stipend
Lawd have mercy

Thieves full this 9ja

@folly
U no go leave tht witch with no home training alone
If dt gurl bite u, u go get rabies o
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by follypimpi(m): 10:49pm On Feb 02, 2010
tkb417:

E be like say dt boi dey crase
The idiot wants 33.3% of his stipend
Lawd have mercy

Thieves full this 9ja

@folly
U no go leave tht witch with no home training alone
If dt gurl bite u, u go get[b] rabies o[/b]

Well if she be DOG hin for better now @least i go keep am as pet and let any Dog in the hood ride her as they wish but she's mare roach i will squash with my FOOT.
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by tkb417(m): 10:52pm On Feb 02, 2010
Let's get some insecticide then
And spray the livin daylight outta the pest

Maggot feelin funky
Lol
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by snowdrops(m): 10:52pm On Feb 02, 2010
father christmas
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by H2O2: 10:56pm On Feb 02, 2010
lol @ monthly allowance. wtf
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by platinumnk(f): 10:57pm On Feb 02, 2010
[size=1pt]LOL since this is a silly question . .  . .[/size]

then u must pay her at least 10,000

5, 0000? ARE  YOU mad?!! You better hustle and get more money or she will dump your broke bum angry angry angry

Imagine! a measly 5,000 a MONTH?!!! when her mates are getting 50,000 per week? Abeg, if you want to make sure you are the only one dipping in the soup pot you better cough up some more money!  angry angry angry

Who trained you with women?  angry angry angry
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by Moyola(f): 11:00pm On Feb 02, 2010
platinumnk:

[size=1pt]LOL since this is a silly question . . . .[/size]

then u must pay her at least 10,000

5, 0000? ARE YOU mad?!! You better hustle and get more money or she will dump your broke bum angry angry angry

Imagine! a measly 5,000 a MONTH?!!! when her mates are getting 50,000 per week? Abeg, if you want to make sure you are the only one dipping in the soup pot you better cough up some more money! angry angry angry

Who trained you with women? angry angry angry

Lol! grin
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 02, 2010
Mannylex:

she has seen ATM. philantropist.

Chei, I have died from laughter
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by tkb417(m): 11:04pm On Feb 02, 2010
E be like say this Plat need specs o
The boi has a gf and he gets 15k from home, but one mushin babe collects 5k frm d lot and is still complainin
So what has dt got to do with the babes dt get 50k per month
Plat, u be thief
Ole ni e. Lol
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by jaybee3(m): 11:05pm On Feb 02, 2010
50K per week prostituting right tongue
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by follypimpi(m): 11:06pm On Feb 02, 2010
tkb417:

E be like say this Plat need specs o
The boi has a gf and he gets 15k from home, but one mushin babe collects 5k frm d lot and is still complainin
So what has dt got to do with the babes dt get 50k per month
Plat, u be thief
Ole ni e. Lol

She be BANKER now rememba !! Ole aji bole.
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by H2O2: 11:07pm On Feb 02, 2010
She must be retarded
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by H2O2: 11:07pm On Feb 02, 2010
for even asking for monthly fees.
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 02, 2010
She is a closet hoe. Tell her Allen Avenue is a good business spot.
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by follypimpi(m): 11:12pm On Feb 02, 2010
michelin89:

She is a closet hoe. Tell her Allen Avenue is a good business spot.

Auntie is it the hoe papa take to the FARM
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 02, 2010
follypimpi:

Auntie is it the hoe papa take to the FARM

My son, with all the censorship on this forum, I nor wan make person change my words.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Advice To The opposite gender / Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? / "I May Be Ugly But I Confuse Men With My Big Assets" - Busty Lady Says.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.