Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,006 members, 7,838,521 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly (12384 Views)

Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? / Newly Admitted Student, How Do U Tend To kick Off Resumption? / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by lordizak(m): 12:40pm On Feb 08, 2010
I will rather give beggars and get their blessings, than a hopeless gold digger.
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by soncostar: 3:33pm On Feb 08, 2010
Guy you are foreign mogu
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by haywhy(m): 5:21pm On Feb 08, 2010
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by GeorgeD1(m): 10:37am On Feb 09, 2010
no mind am. him think say na money be love. grin
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by sammyjay4: 12:23pm On Feb 11, 2010
God punish devil! who initial this topic? I be her father? wait, who suppose dey pay who? she suppose dey pay me 4 services rendered. MONTHLY ALLOWANCE FIRE!!!!!!
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by H2O2: 7:18pm On Feb 11, 2010
@Poster, how about giving dashing her a hot slap? What sort of mess is that.

A Arrow who isn't guaranteed to last you a lifetime is asking you to pay her allowance just to date you.
Is she mad?
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by GeorgeD1(m): 4:02pm On Feb 13, 2010
this is what 'modern' love has turned to. paying for romance!  sad
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by noblegas2(m): 5:00pm On Feb 13, 2010
Plz introduce D gal 2 me.wuld wana met her!!!
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by jydux(m): 11:06pm On Feb 14, 2010
no guy shld pay a girl monthly fees like its some sort of salary. if u guys r 4 real at all,u oughtta know dat watever u spend towards sustainin ur relatnship shldnt b sometin fixed like a monthly allowance. Else,it can only b likened 2 prostitutn.
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by GeorgeD1(m): 10:53am On Feb 15, 2010
why meeting her? you want to take over the payment? grin
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by Ngemebiri(m): 11:31am On Feb 23, 2010
Sometimes i wonder how we men plays our love game, if u start paying her N5,000 as a student and she is complaning by the time u start working u will be paying till u no longer have something to pay, pls stop this useless monthly payment of a thing u are doing, be reasonable, i will advice u use that money to be paying your mother monthly, u will be more bless giving your mum that cash then this girl, leave her and look for a girl that will understand your present position as a student, my brother be wise, no bi today yanch dey for back.
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by GeorgeD1(m): 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2010
don't mind him. let him continue doling out cash to make his girl happy. as the only thing holding them together is the monthly cash hand outs, your guess is as good as mine what the babe will do next as soon as his meagre cash runs out! grin
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 26, 2010
ALL ur pocket money!
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by hotchic1(f): 12:46am On Feb 27, 2010
Your friend does not have to give any money to his girl, she is not her responsibility and giving her monthly allowance is not a way to show love to her.
Am not saying you should be stingy or something, you can always help her out when you can and when you are opportuned, you can always give her a good treat when you can but you don't have to give her any monthly allowance.
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by Enockia(m): 1:03am On Feb 27, 2010
rob a bank for her do that and she'll love u foreva
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by GeorgeD1(m): 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2010
don't mind the dude. monthly allowance! bah!!! grin
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by whitesturd(f): 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2010
this thread is realy funny OMG HA HA HA HA HA HA.I DON DIE

POSTER.who says u have to give your girlfriend money for cryin out loud.if u knw u cant afford it,den dont stress ursef.monthly allowance?.is she your wife already?or is your girlfriend dat poor?.giving your girlfriend money is not supposed to be a must and necessity if u cant afford it.and ure not working.so i believe she wnt seriusly expect u to go and rob a bank for her.
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by kayc33(m): 8:31pm On Feb 27, 2010
@ poster,
if you love your sweetheart, give her all your monthly allowance and starve
she would definitely love you MORE wink
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by honeric01(m): 8:48pm On Feb 27, 2010
And mugu beget mugu, this guy must be a virgin, virgin guys are known to behave this way. angry

Don't worry, keep saving, i hope she gave you a withdrawal booklet? and do you have ATM too? you need all these in other to get your cash when the time is right. angry

MUGU, infact i need to start researching on ways to cure some guys from the symptoms of muguism. angry
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by Madukaele(m): 9:35pm On Feb 27, 2010
honeric01:

And mugu beget mugu, this guy must be a virgin, virgin guys are known to behave this way. angry

Don't worry, keep saving, i hope she gave you a withdrawal booklet? and do you have ATM too? you need all these in other to get your cash when the time is right. angry

MUGU, infact i need to start researching on ways to cure some guys from the symptoms of muguism. angry
u r making good sense, d guy maybe is her first girl friend, so he is impressing in a wrong way. tell her to get lost if she decides to leave u cos u dont give her d moni she wants. dats an advice
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by GeorgeD1(m): 2:25pm On Feb 28, 2010
my guy, why turn yourself into a milking cow for some smart alec babe?
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by haywhy(m): 11:40pm On Feb 28, 2010
There is nothing wrong in assisting your chick and you can do so any how you like, be it monthly allowance or not! However, shine your eyes!!!
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by H2O2: 11:43pm On Feb 28, 2010
haywhy:

There is nothing wrong in assisting your chick and you can do so any how you like, be it monthly allowance or not! However, shine your eyes!!!
Ai'nt nothing wrong with assisting your shorty, but not paying her monthly allowance like it's rent money or suthin
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by haywhy(m): 11:50pm On Feb 28, 2010
I feel you! But I'll like to agree looking at it from the point that it's not compulsory! Financial stability is different from individual to individual! If you[b] can afford [/b]it & you don't want the stress of asking/giving all the time, you might as well! Probably will work out cheaper than giving, giving & giving, lol
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by H2O2: 11:53pm On Feb 28, 2010
yea you right
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by haywhy(m): 12:13am On Mar 01, 2010
I can see where a lot people here are coming from though, some chicks see it as their right after sometime, some still go ahead and chea which might mean the guy need to up the money a bit, lol, some tell him straight up they're moving on with a richer guy angry grin It's a bit complicated like relationships themselves! But if not paying, paying late or paying less causes any trouble, I'll suggest moving on!!!
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by GeorgeD1(m): 2:00pm On Mar 01, 2010
mo money, mo honey! no money, no honey!!! grin
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by simo2rule(m): 7:22pm On Mar 01, 2010
you undoubtedly made the first mistake by being responsible for her, there is nofin wrong in 'raising' your woman but this has to be strictly under no stress, it wrong for a student or a working class to give a woman monthly allowance , this has to be reserved till marriage,,,,, God help u
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by memofomo: 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2010
(Amen!). we shld also help ourself
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by GeorgeD1(m): 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2010
he has turned himself to father xmas! i'm sure more hungry girls will come
flocking to him by the time the news spreads around campus! grin
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by chidipupay(m): 6:20pm On Mar 28, 2010
I simply call your friend the biggest student on campus. he can simply give her the whole 15k now. mumu student
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by 190: 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2011
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Core Reasons Why Marriages Fail And Will Continue To Fail / Reasons Why Guys Avoid Commitment / My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.