Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,696 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) (41213 Views)

Sex Is Sin, Masturbation Is Sin So What Do We Do When We Are Hot? – Lady Asks / "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires / Grieving Lady Asked Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kills His Assailants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by ipodstinks: 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
RIP is hard for you to type, but you can type all those story. This matter weak me. RIP to him sha.
Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by hgnbello(m): 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
sorry gal.. may his soul rest in peace.. guyz stop wasting that water put it in her. she wont b so sad if at least she is crying his babay..
Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by hisMrs(f): 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
this girl need help. she needs someone who can help her stay strong and help her through this. make she no go. craze o. Break up sef dey pain talk more of death of a loved one. may his soul rest in peace and I pray she finds a perfect replacement for him.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
How will the person I claim to love die and I will have energy to start posting on social media? Dead person dey read social media posts ni?Eye service or stupidity?

May the guy rest in peace anyways.
Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by loydsis(m): 9:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
Dis bae looks older dan de boy. Anyway rip.
Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
aghh sorry sister
i feel ur pain
Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by Joyzeey(f): 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
I wanted to sympathize wit her but De last pic weak me
Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by Defcon1(m): 9:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
pocohantas:

Be like you never lose a loved one before?
You go just dey do mumu things.

This is just cheap attention seeking.
Yes, there is no doubt she's absolutely devastated but she's "crying more than the bereaved".
Heck, he was only a boyfriend - albeit a cherished one - but not a husband.
l can guess the poor guy's parents and siblings are not acting like this on social media.
And yes, l have lost a loved one...my mum actually. It's been 3 yrs now but the pain is still as fresh.
However, neither me nor my siblings/sisters-in-law, all of whom are on social media, did this much drama.
People are different no doubt, but anyone who lives out every part of their life on social media is just a cheap attention seeker.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by gladmarky: 9:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
I feel ur pain but God knows why he left you, Be strong girl, may his gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by vchykp(m): 10:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
my betterhalf will never loose me IJN.. nd i wont loose her, this story is so painful, it will be so difficult for her to let go. may God console her

1 Like

Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by freethesheeple(m): 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
Benita27:
Only you said he shouldn't rest in peace. You came back at the end of your condolence and said he should rest in peace. Won't the boy be confused in the other world?. Anyway, since I don't know what killed him, I'll reserve my comment.

hahhaahahhaha..Laugh wan scatter my life here...hahahhhhahah..Nairalanders are the most funniest being on earth.
Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by olawalaramiola(f): 10:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
sorry Sis, Wat a good love life tears almost come out of my eyes may his soul rest in peace sorry sis,please take heart
Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by missyadorable(f): 10:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
Stu.pid girl

Boyfriend,not even husband.
Rubbish! instead of you to be happy no be you die,you are busy fooling your self,gaining cheap popularity on social media

If you were the one who died,the boy won't even give a hoot about you.
Dude will be fvcking a new babe by now
Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by iammolise(m): 10:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
People sef... Must you display every gaddem occurrence and events that happens in your life on social media... Why not post the needful and not go too much into details, nobody has privacy principles anymore..
Anyways RIP to the guy
Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by cadesky(m): 10:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
4 d first time ever, I c a CRYING SELFY,weytin man eye no go c....

1 Like

Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 10:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
zicoraads:
Pocohantas, why are you always bitter? undecided

RIP to him.
The question should be, why is the truth always bitter?
Why do I have to change my views, to be socially appealing and sweet to you? Do I know you before? This is a forum and as long as I abide by the rules, everyone should let me be.

Two things I said so far...
...only a dumb person would make insensitive remarks.
...dick is overrated.

If you have a contrary opinion, state it and stop throwing around sentimental and emotional words. Yes, I know I done too type, ignore me as I ignore you all.
Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by PromiseUche(m): 10:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hmmm! crying selfie with cleavage, half naked, camera flash light off, arranged settings, sexily​ crying. #ayam surprised o!
RIP Boyfrnd
Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by milanseedorf(m): 11:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
And the dud is a juve fan. farewell famiglia. Rip brother
Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by Codes151(m): 11:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
Well.. just being sarcastic!! But with her todo lists!!, person fit die or run
Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by zicoraads: 11:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
pocohantas:

The question should be, why is the truth always bitter?
Why do I have to change my views, to be socially appealing and sweet to you? Do I know you before? This is a forum and as long as I abide by the rules, everyone should let me be.

Two things I said so far...
...only a dumb person would make insensitive remarks.
...dick is overrated.

If you have a contrary opinion, state it and stop throwing around sentimental and emotional words. Yes, I know I done too type, ignore me as I ignore you all.
Cc: MizMycoli... Biko cuman carry your sister cheesy Her epistles resemble you tongue
Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by zicoraads: 11:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
Defcon1:

This is just cheap attention seeking.
Yes, there is no doubt she's absolutely devastated but she's "crying more than the bereaved".
Heck, he was only a boyfriend - albeit a cherished one - but not a husband.
l can guess the poor guy's parents and siblings are not acting like this on social media.
And yes, l have lost a loved one...my mum actually. It's been 3 yrs now but the pain is still as fresh.
However, neither me nor my siblings/sisters-in-law, all of whom are on social media, did this much drama.
People are different no doubt, but anyone who lives out every part of their life on social media is just a cheap attention seeker.

You too sabi. Pocohantas won't still get it. To her, we are mostly idiots embarassed
Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by autonomous22: 11:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
chai, so touching I must say....
Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by jclassiq(m): 12:16am On Jul 13, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
this girl just get as e be..

humble smith fall on her

how far? is that your offer still valid? I think I might have a job for your brother?
Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 13, 2017
pocohantas:
Before some dumb people will come to type that she'll soon move on to another dikc, let me extend my condolence.
It hurts to lose a loved one. Heartbreaks... where the guy is still alive hurts...let alone death of one's lover.

They seemed really close.

RIP to him.

She will soon move on to another dick.

I wish that boy ghost go first slap the girl.... Using his death to get cheap popularity.

Dumb girls.... Summoning ghost. Which ghost?
Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 1:52am On Jul 13, 2017
zicoraads:

You too sabi. Pocohantas won't still get it. To her, we are mostly idiots embarassed

Tell me, is the comment you quoted insensitive? Does it fit into the particular group I was referring to? I believe I was very specific.

Don't get me entangled in your inadequacies. Read and understand next time pls...gudnyt.
Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by Nobody: 2:40am On Jul 13, 2017
Mcsteamy1429:
May the guy RIP...as for the chic sha....she is quite funny....how u go dey snap selfie of urself dey cry? na mourning selfie....all these superficial girls with their half brain...just pissed me of

pocohantas:

Be like you never lose a loved one before?
You go just dey do mumu things.

Free the guy joor, understand his point.
Who is so much heart broken and sad like that will remember where her phone is talk of taking selfie?
Ladies no go kill us, crying and taking selfie cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by berryice(f): 4:36am On Jul 13, 2017
Some people here should receive sense..haba!i tink dey dey re super close ,she might not b able to move on sef...common heartbreak befr I move on is war,not to talk of death kai....let God protect our family nd loved ones*amen* so painful
Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by tk4rd: 6:10am On Jul 13, 2017
pocohantas:
Before some dumb people will come to type that she'll soon move on to another dikc, let me extend my condolence.
It hurts to lose a loved one. Heartbreaks... where the guy is still alive hurts...let alone death of one's lover.

They seemed really close.

RIP to him.
From everything she typed, they were close.. Almost like a family.
Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 13, 2017
Damn cry sorry sis I feel this badly
Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by toprealman: 6:18am On Jul 13, 2017
All this because the Holland mata don cast abi?
Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by techlorddsblog: 6:23am On Jul 13, 2017
Her tatoo shows that she's a slay qween

Her mourning video was a publicity stunt

The painment was about Holland, money for hair, and all sort of nonsense

He taught her how to hustle (scamming things)

All these h!es aint loyal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) / Ladies How Does It Feel Dating A Shorter Guy? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.