Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,150 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) (41217 Views)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Brand New Car In Church (video) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Range Rover Evoque (Pictures) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by dachiwater: 2:04pm On Apr 15, 2019
A Nigerian man reportedly proposed to his girlfriend with a car in Onitsha, Anambra State as confirmed in photos the happy lady shared on Facebook.The happy girlfriend who got proposed to with a car by the Nigerian man, said 'YES' and she wrote;

I never saw this coming! I found my other halfOur together is Forever! My special!

Here are photos below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/15/nigerian-man-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-with-a-brand-new-car/

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by Preshy561(f): 2:11pm On Apr 15, 2019
Congrats to them. smiley

Watch how e-rats that can only afford 2k date and a borrowed shirt will come and pour their frustrations on this couple.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by SageMK: 2:13pm On Apr 15, 2019
Well we all know why she said yes.

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by Gsteve01(m): 2:14pm On Apr 15, 2019
Ok. They are coming to day dream for such. Watch dem o

TO RENT OR BUY HOUSE, CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by abdulazeez1002(m): 2:19pm On Apr 15, 2019
Nice idea
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 15, 2019
NL guys will start saying she said yes cos of d car n money, n girls will be like...dis is a good guygrin...Una wahala too much.

But seriously, dis sudnt b a big deal if a man can afford it. #Coolstuff

19 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by luvyaself95(m): 2:21pm On Apr 15, 2019
She will definitely say yes
Is it money she want to chop undecided
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by Baawaa(m): 2:22pm On Apr 15, 2019
If you marry me,i will buy you a car grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 15, 2019
trust me we know y she said yes

9 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 3:44pm On Apr 15, 2019
Preshy561:
Congrats to them. smiley

Watch how e-rats that can only afford 2k date and a borrowed shirt will come and pour their frustrations on this couple.

shots fired

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 15, 2019
Guy looks like my cousin sha
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 15, 2019
No need to read. She said yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:25pm On Apr 15, 2019
These are the REAL guys.....

Happy married life in advance from all of us at cute couple.......

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by quincyshakur(m): 4:25pm On Apr 15, 2019
Abeg wen dem begin use car Propose
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2019
trust NL guys to be in zifia pains

14 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2019
I wish them a happy married life.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2019
Preshy561:
Congrats to them. smiley

Tina26:
trust NL guys to be in zifia pains
Hahahaha cheesy smiley grin wink cheesy.
Una sabi dem wella!! cheesy

NaijaOlosho:
MUMU MAN sad sad

See dem already in severe pains oooo......
We talk am!
Make u no go hustle, dey there dey beef correct man wey sabi!
cheesy wink

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2019
MUMU MAN sad sad

Car wey she go carry go see her ex-boyfriend

JUST IN: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Child (Video + Photos)

https://www.nairaland.com/5135477/breaking-apostle-johnson-suleman-resurrects

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2019
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by Muhylonaire(m): 4:27pm On Apr 15, 2019
Nice one jare! Soon now someone somewhere will be telling you to marry at early age... I'm sure at that early age, this guy is busy hustling... Would he have bought that car to propose to a lady at that early age?
Our time na different different biko.. I cannot kill myself

5 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by Wasky101: 4:28pm On Apr 15, 2019
Nice

next in line should come collect this 05 sienna for proposal

0 8 0
6 3 2 6 66 2 1

location Lagos

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by wakes: 4:28pm On Apr 15, 2019
wow
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by JaceBlaze: 4:29pm On Apr 15, 2019
What woman wouldn't say yes with a brand new car in front of her?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:29pm On Apr 15, 2019
post=77565488:

Hahahaha cheesy smiley grin wink cheesy.
Una sabi dem wella!! cheesy

See dem already in severe pains oooo......
We talk am!
Make u no go hustle, dey there dey beef correct man wey sabi!
cheesy wink

For that your small bbq umbrella wey u dey?? na him be hussle

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 4:30pm On Apr 15, 2019
She said yes kuma..will she say no b4??

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by RedBororo(m): 4:30pm On Apr 15, 2019
after we go hear say na yahoo plus money
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:30pm On Apr 15, 2019
NaijaOlosho:

For that your small bbq umbrella wey u dey?? na him be hussle

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by pansophist(m): 4:30pm On Apr 15, 2019
Preshy561:
Congrats to them. smiley

Gaspardd, this babe don style style enter you sha grin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 15, 2019
Brand "new" car It seems bloggers can't tell apart "new" and "used" car.

Why not write, "...proposes to his girlfriend with a car"

Anyway, it is a 2008 Toyota Corolla.
And you ask, " How do you know "? See more>>.https://www.nairaland.com/5135651/nigerian-man-proposed-girlfriend-toyota

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:34pm On Apr 15, 2019
[quote author= post=77565597][/quote]

I know you are one of those who bathed in a disgusting gutter for Buhari

How much you get, wetin u gain??

Just the other day someone just trekked from Ahoada to Portharcourt, Wike gave him a car

But for the past 3 years you have been shouting Sai baba in vain grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Gets Married With Just A Facebook Post / I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister / Doctor Ugo Is In Search Of A Wife On Twitter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.