Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,619 members, 7,820,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused (67711 Views)

This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking / Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling / Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Confused And Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused by seunlayi(m): 10:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
Good
Re: This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused by Uniqueteco(m): 10:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
Two different pictures...... I cannot be easily deceived. Let me come and be going
Re: This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused by austyn0(m): 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
Awesome transformation
Re: This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
Dts "Askdamz" now. It's real. Her name is damola. Quite popular on instagram, especially with career women in lagos. Has a weight-loss program pple subscribe to (drop 2 dress sizes in 12 weeks or sthn). She's a Mother of two, church leader. Was overweight almost all her life. Then Decided to lose weight after d birth of her last child.

Let me go and find more of her weight pictures. undecided

1 Like

Re: This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
ExpensiveG:
Ok.......

Why be say person fit fat within 3days but to lose weight e go take like 3months and above...
Na woshockedshocked

To lose weight no easy cry

Abeg how person fit fat within 3 days? I want to fat before September
Re: This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused by seunny4lif(m): 10:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
I no dey there oooooh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na pass i dey pass
ExpensiveG:

Oga ooooooo

Dis one pass GEOGRAPHY abi na PHYSICSshocked

Thanks. Nice one Sir

seunny4lif no laugh me oo gringrin
Re: This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused by Tboy4lyf(m): 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
She don discover her own make-up artist ni.. The last time she did her wedding.. Guess her hubby never get money
Re: This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused by LOVEGINO(m): 10:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
PapiNigga:
This weight loss transformation photo of this Nigerian lady is currently going viral with online users doubting if she's really the same person.

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/07/this-hot-nigerian-lady-weight-loss.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala
no be who chop belle full dey watch weight.
Re: This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
Some of her clients pictures. Those on her weight loss program. Amazing results.

1 Like

Re: This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused by Adeyeancah(m): 10:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
ExpensiveG:
Ok.......

Why be say person fit fat within 3days but to lose weight e go take like 3months and above...
Na woshockedshocked

To lose weight no easy cry

Na like how he hard to build something and easy to destroy cheesy
Re: This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused by Adeyeancah(m): 10:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hope say the Marriage too never lose ground sha o
Re: This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused by yusuf2(m): 11:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
ikp120:
Life on earth is built around gravity and time.

Have you noticed that the both (gravity and time) are "naturally" negative? Yeah! Gravity ensures you naturally go down. It ensures that water naturally flows downward in a flowing water body. Time on the other hand doesn't ever wait nor reverse naturally.

That's why negative occurrences happen much more naturally than positive occurrences.

It's the basic inclination of life on earth. You can override it by working against it (hard wotk mehn).

So gaining weight is way more easier than losing weight.

Wait o, it could also be a mental thing. Gaining money is harder than losing money. So gaining weight should be harder than losing weight. But the reverse is the case.

I think if you can "mentally" make losing weight more negative than gaining weight, you WILL lose more weight easily.

I also think if you can "mentally" make gaining money more negative than losing money, you WILL gain more money easily.

It's all in the mind! There's a pattern here. If you can circumvent the operating principles, you will kinda "trick" the system.

The mind is the key.

That's what I think sha.
bros. Pls Where can i get d kind of weed u smoke. I'm serious oh.
Re: This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused by martineverest(m): 11:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
Bleaching still dey part of weight loss?
Re: This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused by ikp120(m): 11:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
yusuf2:
bros. Pls Where can i get d kind of weed u smoke. I'm serious oh.
grin grin

Re: This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
ikp120:

Have you noticed that the both (gravity and time) are "naturally" negative? Yeah! Gravity ensures you naturally go down. It ensures that water naturally flows downward in a flowing water body. Time on the other hand doesn't ever wait nor reverse naturally.

That's why negative occurrences happen much more naturally than positive occurrences.

It's the basic inclination of life on earth. You can override it by working against it (hard wotk mehn).

Wait o, it could also be a mental thing. Gaining money is harder than losing money. So gaining weight should be harder than losing weight. But the reverse is the case.

I think if you can "mentally" make losing weight more negative than gaining weight, you WILL lose more weight easily.

I also think if you can "mentally" make gaining money more negative than losing money, you WILL gain more money easily.

It's all in the mind! There's a pattern here. If you can circumvent the operating principles, you will kinda "trick" the system.

The mind is the key.

That's what I think sha.

Dude seriously... you're write up just make me gain weight. I ain't making jokes dude.
Re: This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused by ikp120(m): 11:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

Dude seriously... you're write up just make me gain weight. I ain't making jokes dude.
Lol grin grin grin

Re: This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused by lailo: 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2017
she no go learn.still taking what will shoot up her weight again.
Re: This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused by kazyhm(m): 11:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
ikp120:

The mind is the key.

That's what I think sha.

a better analogy is......to be poor, you dont have to do nothing.....just aim at nothing and your aim is achieved.....

......to be fat requires no discipline

But to be rich and have infuence.....you have to work harder.....

to look fit, sexy and attractive requires discipline

simple as A B C
Re: This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused by misspineapple(f): 11:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
Newbiee:
BREAKING NEWS:

Buhari Hands Over Power to Osinbajo

It has been confirmed by BBC hausa this Evening that the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari has finally handed over power to his Vice, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo from London where the President is currently resting.

This decision came after a close door meeting held by the cabals and chieftains of the APC.

According to the Media Adviser to the President, Mr. Femi Adesina, President Buhari handed over his 50,000mAh power bank to Osinbajo to enable him charge his phone whose battery is down as a result of lack of electricity in Nigeria!.

#As copied
Bubu has turned a lot of ppl to comedians
Re: This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused by banmee(m): 11:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
SirMichael1:
Leeches does a perfect job when swallowed!

Lol. You wan die abi?
Re: This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused by tunexdavo(m): 11:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
Re: This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused by tosyne2much(m): 11:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nice one
Re: This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused by SirMichael1: 11:40pm On Jul 12, 2017
banmee:

Lol. You wan die abi?

Nay smiley People do it oh... Even tapeworm self

I watched a documentary like that about a fat lady that used tapeworm to slim herself down... a 1000 ways to die grin
Re: This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused by banmee(m): 11:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
SirMichael1:

Nay smiley People do it oh... Even tapeworm self

I watched a documentary like that about a fat lady that used tapeworm to slim herself down... a 1000 ways to die grin

Seems you haven't watched a thousand ways to die. Self medication is a terrible thing.
Re: This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused by SirMichael1: 11:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
banmee:

Seems you haven't have watched a thousand ways to die. Self medication is a terrible thing.

Fixed!

Yeah, I seldom complete it when I watch it. So many of the death scenes are terrifying. Ewww! embarassed
Re: This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused by abasscity(m): 11:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
Fresca:
Nice body but could also be plastic surgery. All these Instagram models do that and then form "gyming"

She is my cousin! Happy you guys are talking about her. Her husband is a nice dude too. They are blessed

1 Like

Re: This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused by MurphyTheory99(m): 12:10am On Jul 13, 2017
She became rich that's the major differences in the before and after picture.

1 Like

Re: This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused by travelpoint: 1:25am On Jul 13, 2017
Surgery
Re: This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused by amaznspace(f): 2:03am On Jul 13, 2017
She is beautiful....wow!

1 Like

Re: This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused by ExpensiveG: 3:07am On Jul 13, 2017
beautyandbrain:

Abeg how person fit fat within 3 days? I want to fat before September
E dey happen ooo

just chop BREAD and Egg. Dey calories wey dey inside flour too much. e dey make person fat quick quick grin

Re: This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused by starstunna1313(m): 5:07am On Jul 13, 2017
VargasVee:
She wasn't even that fat, seen women who were basically 'over-obese' to skinny

Could be the same person, women and their

Deceiving us since AD undecided

It's the same person oo. Thanks to MAKEOVER KITS and the ADVANCED CAMERAS used these days
Re: This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused by misterjosh(m): 5:17am On Jul 13, 2017
This is not only weight loss transformation, but also make-up transformation, that is if they're actually the same person.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 Ways To Know If A Girl Loves You truly Before She Ruins Your Life . / When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) / When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.