Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused (67706 Views)

This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking / Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling / Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Confused And Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused by Exciton(m): 6:21am On Jul 13, 2017
ikp120:
Life on earth is built around gravity and time.

Have you noticed that the both (gravity and time) are "naturally" negative? Yeah! Gravity ensures you naturally go down. It ensures that water naturally flows downward in a flowing water body. Time on the other hand doesn't ever wait nor reverse naturally.

That's why negative occurrences happen much more naturally than positive occurrences.

It's the basic inclination of life on earth. You can override it by working against it (hard wotk mehn).

So gaining weight is way more easier than losing weight.

Wait o, it could also be a mental thing. Gaining money is harder than losing money. So gaining weight should be harder than losing weight. But the reverse is the case.

I think if you can "mentally" make losing weight more negative than gaining weight, you WILL lose more weight easily.

I also think if you can "mentally" make gaining money more negative than losing money, you WILL gain more money easily.

It's all in the mind! There's a pattern here. If you can circumvent the operating principles, you will kinda "trick" the system.

The mind is the key.

That's what I think sha.

Gravity and time are both negative And this has 17 likes and 2 shares cry cry

It's been long since I read such utter BS.

Same technique our fraudulent pastors and motivational speakers use. As long as it sounds nice, the illiterates will swallow.

No wonder one of them wants to be richer than IMF.

The direct effect of having a nationwide piss-poor STEM education standard.

1 Like

Re: This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 13, 2017
That's @askdamz on IG. An 'international' weightloss coach... And that after is after 2 kids!
Re: This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused by ikp120(m): 6:58am On Jul 13, 2017
Exciton:

Gravity and time are both negative And this has 17 likes and 2 shares cry cry

It's been long since I read such utter BS.

Same technique our fraudulent pastors and motivational speakers use. As long as it sounds nice, the illiterates will swallow.

No wonder one of them wants to be richer than IMF.

The direct effect of having a nationwide piss-poor STEM education standard.
Sorry bro, you missed the whole thing.

It was an analogy, not a physics setup. I explained what I meant by gravity and time being negative. But you missed it. You obviously didn't see the "naturally" there before the negative.

Next time, read and understand. This is how people fail exams by missing the context of a writeup.
Re: This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 13, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Let's get on with the beans frying tongue
yes pls I want chop am with bread tongue
Re: This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused by Mustiboy(m): 7:54am On Jul 13, 2017
See as she bleach her skin. Yet she's still glowing.
Some bleaching methods are expensive but safe
Re: This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 13, 2017
ExpensiveG:

E dey happen ooo

just chop BREAD and Egg. Dey calories wey dey inside flour too much. e dey make person fat quick quick grin

You sure? I go try am o
Re: This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused by jist2day: 8:26am On Jul 13, 2017
This is what we are doing at Edmark.
With our our natural weight loss program.
P4 auto weight loss

The pictures speaks

Re: This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused by Hefay(m): 8:38am On Jul 13, 2017
If makeup no dey, confusion no go dey
Re: This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused by Gkemz: 8:40am On Jul 13, 2017
Na Buhari's recession follow contribute since she needed to cut down her feeding expenses.
Re: This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused by Adamawaswt(m): 8:52am On Jul 13, 2017
Big fat lie.. Check D shape of both pix nose
Re: This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused by Exciton(m): 9:02am On Jul 13, 2017
ikp120:

Sorry bro, you missed the whole thing.

It was an analogy, not a physics setup. I explained what I meant by gravity and time being negative. But you missed it. You obviously didn't see the "naturally" there before the negative.

Next time, read and understand. This is how people fail exams by missing the context of a writeup.

Lol. Like I didn't read the whole thing.

Post stuff like this on international forums and watch how they'll make fun of you.

1 Like

Re: This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 13, 2017
ikp120:
Life on earth is built around gravity and time.

Have you noticed that the both (gravity and time) are "naturally" negative? Yeah! Gravity ensures you naturally go down. It ensures that water naturally flows downward in a flowing water body. Time on the other hand doesn't ever wait nor reverse naturally.

That's why negative occurrences happen much more naturally than positive occurrences.

It's the basic inclination of life on earth. You can override it by working against it (hard wotk mehn).

So gaining weight is way more easier than losing weight.

Wait o, it could also be a mental thing. Gaining money is harder than losing money. So gaining weight should be harder than losing weight. But the reverse is the case.

I think if you can "mentally" make losing weight more negative than gaining weight, you WILL lose more weight easily.

I also think if you can "mentally" make gaining money more negative than losing money, you WILL gain more money easily.

It's all in the mind! There's a pattern here. If you can circumvent the operating principles, you will kinda "trick" the system.

The mind is the key.

That's what I think sha.

Lol... Am trying to trick my mind into think making money is more negative than losing it, but who are we kidding? cheesy
Re: This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused by ikp120(m): 11:31am On Jul 13, 2017
Exciton:

Lol. Like I didn't read the whole thing.

Post stuff like this on international forums and watch how they'll make fun of you.
People naturally attack what they don't understand.

Till today some folks still don't believe that supernatural magics are real. Even seun still doesn't believe it. I will create a thread on that soon. I just found one guy called Dynamo. I actually saw the show on Discovery Family. He can walk on water (live, not CGI), he can levitate (live, not CGI), he can vanish (live, not CGI), he can pull hundreds of fishes out of an empty bucket (live, not CGI), etc. So I went online this morning searching about him. Dude is worth around $4 million.

Here are his top 10 live magic acts that I saw some minutes ago on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg8HQD5-seI

Bro, believe me, there's more to this earth than our 3 dimensional reality. I know some people think all these are tricks, but they are not.

A lot of people (the so called elites and scientists around the world) know about these things but won't talk because people will attack them (especially the religious folks because they will think you're trying to say that there's no God), since people tend to attack what they don't understand.
Re: This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused by ikp120(m): 11:40am On Jul 13, 2017
Shezhawt:

Lol... Am trying to trick my mind into think making money is more negative than losing it, but who are we kidding? cheesy
It's not like money will appear in your account o. I no sabi that one (that one fit be magic o).

But money coming to you will become much more easier and sort of natural. As natural as breathing.

It's not just wishful thinking. It has to sink into you and become your reality. People's inner realities tend to affect what happens in and around their lives and what they can do.

I don't know how to explain it without sounding mystical or occultic grin grin grin grin

That's just what I think sha o.
Re: This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused by lhawarl1(m): 12:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
PapiNigga:
This weight loss transformation photo of this Nigerian lady is currently going viral with online users doubting if she's really the same person.
where are the confused people? undecided
Re: This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused by sshalom(m): 3:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
Amazing. Looks unreal though!
Re: This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused by stanfford: 3:05am On Jul 17, 2017
I smell lies, why not show more of her old photos too, dey showed only one unclear before photo and so many after photos....the story doesn't add up....ABI her wedding was done in the 79s wen dey don't take clear pictures

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 Ways To Know If A Girl Loves You truly Before She Ruins Your Life . / When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) / When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.