Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

See Me See Wahala O - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Me See Wahala O (912 Views)

See Wahala O! / Mek Una See Me See Wahala O! For Girlfrind N Boyfriend Mata O! / See Wahala Iv Enter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Me See Wahala O by Prognose: 1:05am On Jul 13, 2017
I came to Abuja for some business and lodged in a hotel. The girl that showed me my room has refused to leave, has been gisting since. Now she's smoking a cigarette. How do I tell her I want to sleep?
Re: See Me See Wahala O by Prognose: 1:09am On Jul 13, 2017
Hmmmm. Somebodi dey fine my trouble...

Re: See Me See Wahala O by Prognose: 1:15am On Jul 13, 2017

Re: See Me See Wahala O by austyn0(m): 1:18am On Jul 13, 2017
Go to the door, lock every lockable, return and UnCloth till you're stark naked, then lay on your bed, that's how you tell her.
Re: See Me See Wahala O by balosunky(m): 1:24am On Jul 13, 2017
na cold dey catch her grin , come on be your neighbor keeper angry
Re: See Me See Wahala O by yhemster(m): 1:28am On Jul 13, 2017
Bro, ask her if she's staying or leaving cos you want to lock the door so you can sleep. Then the conversation get to a T junction and you choose the turning you prefer.
**Just watch ur stuff, are you sure she's an hotel staff?
Re: See Me See Wahala O by Prognose: 1:29am On Jul 13, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......
Re: See Me See Wahala O by Prognose: 1:29am On Jul 13, 2017
austyn0:
Go to the door, lock every lockable, return and UnCloth till you're stark naked, then lay on your bed, that's how you tell her.
You want her to see my shocked
Re: See Me See Wahala O by Prognose: 1:30am On Jul 13, 2017
balosunky:
na cold dey catch her grin , come on be your neighbor keeper angry
I don off AC for am sef. She don dey press phone now... Na wa oh... I wanted sleep...
Re: See Me See Wahala O by austyn0(m): 1:39am On Jul 13, 2017
Prognose:
You want her to see my shocked
You never ready tell her out.
Re: See Me See Wahala O by Oyindidi(f): 1:43am On Jul 13, 2017
Your monitoring spiritgrin
Re: See Me See Wahala O by UncleJJ(m): 2:53am On Jul 13, 2017
Re: See Me See Wahala O by Nobody: 4:56am On Jul 13, 2017
Don't tell me you don't know what to do wink

But remember that there are 2 sides to a coin, 6 sides to a die. She might be there for evil intentions or ......
Konji fall her.

(1) (Reply)

What Did You Notice Is True About This Picture? / Difference Between Gender Equity And Gender Equality / The Wife Material (A Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.