Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa - Politics (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (586934 Views)

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School / Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Markfemi2: 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Deedeedee3: 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
IbosEnvyYorubas:
Yoruba

DR. OLATUNDE AGBATO [ANIMAL CARE SERVICES KONSULT]

We must leave Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Markfemi2: 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
IbosEnvyYorubas:

This is how an Ibo man confronts himself when he realizes that Yorubas have more business acumen. wink

Ojuku was claiming victory for Biafra after running away to Cameroon
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by hinohsend: 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
pazienza:

Are you aware that a Biafran already won innovative prize for AU?

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/nigerian-wins-100-000-au-award/131514.html

Thats nice, Just like an Omoluabi, Kayode Adebowale, won AU's Kwame Nkruma Innovation prize.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
One Hundred pages on what Yoruba produced.Thanks igbos for making us to articulate our arsenal to dispel your unfounded lies. Yoruba rocks.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by IbosEnvyYorubas: 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2017

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by hinohsend: 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
Markfemi2:

Ojuku was claiming victory for Biafra after running away to Cameroon
Pls, stop digressing.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by afonjaheadhunt: 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
Dumaknesset:

Yet your own thread can't make five page despite the spamming. I can imagine how depressed you will be now. Keep consoling ya self.
Yes because the only competition of the Igbo man is the Igbo man. Is it Afonja that will be bold enough to challenge an Igbo man in manufacturing on Igbo thread. However see the way Igbo's pummeled Afonjas to a rivers of tears on Afonja thread, as a matter of fact I had to create a thread to beg Igbo's to allow you guys masturbate in peace. Now Igbo are done with pictures and Yoruba have nothing to offer instead you now post Igbo cars on the thread grin

Igbo's have given Afonja their first thread to hit 100 pages be proud to witness this landmark event in Afonja history, I hope you do celebrate it with your staple Hydraulic soup. grin be proud.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Markfemi2: 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
IbosEnvyYorubas:

Ibos and local mentality. See the mad people we dey chat with sef. @MarkFemi2

Yoruba's International Palms shopping mall can buy up all these local ibo shops.

Yoruba

Palms also has retain chains in Europe.

[img]http://realruth.files./2012/05/the-palms.jpgg[/img]

Ibo

You go fear name Blenco grin

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by vanbonattel: 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Yes because the only competition of the Igbo man is the Igbo man. Is it Afonja that will be bold enough to challenge an Igbo man in manufacturing on Igbo thread. However see the way Igbo's pummeled Afonjas to a rivers of tears on Afonja thread, as a matter of fact I had to create a thread to beg Igbo's to allow you guys masturbate in peace. Now Igbo are done with pictures and Yoruba have nothing to offer instead you now post Igbo cars on the thread grin

Igbo's have given Afonja their first thread to hit 100 pages be proud to witness this landmark event in Afonja history, I hope you do celebrate it with your staple Hydraulic soup. grin be proud.

The only people competing with the Igbo are Igbos. I will take that one away. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Deedeedee3: 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
Mark zuckerberg came to Nigeria last year because of two Yoruba men.
How will oodua republic look like then if one of the most influential guys in the tech industry could travel a far distance to this useless country just to see an omoluabi's product?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by scholes0(m): 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
IbosEnvyYorubas:

This is the same guy that said he didn't care what Yorubas produce. Na him dey use multiple IDs now because he's so uncomfortable with Yoruba's success.

I pity Ibos. They need Yorubas more than any other group in Naija.

Their gullible clueless American diaspora who are descendants of their first wave of civil war asylum seekers go all over internet pages to spew trash about Yorubas but Yoruba don't even see them all their hateful asses, and we keep soaring above their wildest Imaginations... they keep wondering how do these people do it?
They then start saying Yorubas are propaganda experts forgetting that they are the only group of Africans that constantly feel the need to show their worth to people who would have observed it themselves if they were actually worth the salt.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
Holy shiit shocked

Over 90 pages

There's gonna be mass suicide today grin

I keep saying it, Nyamiri developers keep pulling stats out of their asses. They can't back their ridiculous numbers up with facts

They keep saying shiit about how Lagos is going to miss them, but they're the ones who can't survive without the SW. Who will they sell their wares to after they ditch 95% of their customers who are Yorùbá people. Laughed in Fongbe when I read about Frank Edoho telling his fellow flattiies to bring their "investments" home. Who will they sell to?

Imagine an electronics dealer in computer village moving to his landlocked region with little or no commercial traffic at all? Will his Yorùbá customer travel all the way to the yEast to patronize him? Jokers! I know Yorùbá guys who own big shops in computer village and are high class dealers, just because flattiies are the majority doesn't make them lesser key players.

Oh ye jews, I swear you won't be missed. Real estate investors who rent shops to you might tho, but overall, I swear you won't be missed.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Markfemi2: 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:

More than 75% of what Biafra has been posting is innoson
Innonso. You have be embarrassed beyond comprehension and you resorted to repeating pictures thinking it will make us tired
Chai
Igbo man is truly unintelligent and lacking in tact

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by IbosEnvyYorubas: 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
Yoruba

Proforce Bulletproof Helmets and Vests

8 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
If you are Yoruba, this thread is for you.

To remind you what Yoruba's are about: Intelligence, Innovation, achievements and making the world a better place to live in.

And doing all these with a sprinkle of humility; that's why we don't brag and chest-beat all over the place.

We achieve quietly and party hard! (Na we dey party pass self cheesy)

God bless the Yoruba nation more. (Amen)

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by vanbonattel: 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
Igbos are great.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by IbosEnvyYorubas: 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2017
scholes0:

Their gullible clueless American diaspora who are descendants of their first wave of civil war asylum seekers go all over internet pages to spew trash about Yorubas but Yoruba don't even see them all their hateful asses, and we keep soaring above their wildest Imaginations... they keep wondering how do these people do it?
They then start saying Yorubas are propaganda experts forgetting that they are the only group of Africans that constantly feel the need to show their worth to people who would have observed it themselves if they were actually worth the salt.

They called it internet companies.

Marok Z. of Facebook came to Nigeria to meet Andel's owner...... Ibos were like "he came to meet mama ngozi, mtn card seller" grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Markfemi2: 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2017
vanbonattel:

The only people competing with the Igbo are Igbos. I will take that one away. grin

Poto poto people wey no get shame

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by vanbonattel: 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2017
Markfemi2:

Innonso. You have be embarrassed beyond comprehension and you resorted to repeating pictures thinking it will make us tired
Chai

And even if it's only innoson, have any Yoruba company come close?

Keep showing me service delivery companies making internet downloads.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by IbosEnvyYorubas: 12:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Diplomatic001: 12:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
JohnXcel:
If you are Yoruba, this thread is for you.

To remind you what Yoruba's about: Intelligence, Innovation, achievements and making the world a better place to live in.

And doing all these with a sprinkle of humility; that's why we don't brag and chest-beat all over the place.

We achieve quietly and party hard! (Na we dey party pass self cheesy)

God bless the Yoruba nation more. (Amen)

Keep.quiet and show us sometin like this been produced by Yoruba...

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by vanbonattel: 12:24pm On Jul 16, 2017
Markfemi2:

Poto poto people wey no get shame

Shame no dey in a face, see as Igbo dey flog in a here with products while you run around like chickens and diverting everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Markfemi2: 12:24pm On Jul 16, 2017
Diplomatic001:

So far Igbo's have been able to post....
IGBO made cars
IGBO made trucks
IGBO made motorcycles
IGBO made tricycles
IGBO made automotive sparebparts
IGBO made laptops
IGBO made tablets and iPad
IGBO made phones
IGBO made Rice's and foods
IGBO made cements
IGBO made wine, juice ,brandy,whiskey etc
IGBO made aircraft spare parts for Nigerian army fighter jets
IGBO made diapers, tissue, papers etc
IGBO made irons and metal constructions
IGBO made bags, shoes, belts, tie, boots, clothes etc
IGBO made confectioneries.
IGBO made engine oils
IGBO made plastics and tyres
IGBO made green power lights etc..
IGBO made armoured cars
IGBO made luxury bus
IGBO made toiletries and wares
IGBO made metallic and rubber products
IGBO made aluminum products
So many of them.....
THE BIG QUESTION IS WHAT HAVE YORUBAS PRODUCED ??
we are still waiting

Thank Yorubas keep on embarrassing them till they repeat
If you stop repeating thunder fire you o

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by scholes0(m): 12:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
IbosEnvyYorubas:

They called it internet companies.

Marok Z. of Facebook came to Nigeria to meet Andel's owner...... Ibos were like "he came to meet mama ngozi, mtn card seller" grin grin grin

Lmao...
Do you know how schocked many of their Ibo diaspora are whenever they visit Nigeria for the first time and realize that they have all been lied to , and that Ibos aren't shite?
grin

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by IbosEnvyYorubas: 12:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
vanbonattel:

And even if it's only innoson, have any Yoruba company come close?

Keep showing me service delivery companies making internet downloads.

Close to this?

[img]http://3.bp..com/-zdD7Ekg7VzY/V9pyxRFak3I/AAAAAAADHdk/QOfNE5tyvJIjo3-Qx9ipE8iGebUP8wnrgCLcB/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Markfemi2: 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2017
vanbonattel:

Shame no dey in a face, see as Igbo dey flog in a here with products while you run around like chickens and diverting everywhere.

Myhe only people that are getting flogged are those who have repeated innoson 2000 times

I can imagine the pain of defeat while you try this
Yoruba displacing your imaginary theory

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Markfemi2: 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2017
vanbonattel:

the only people that are getting flogged are those who have repeated innoson 2000 times

I can imagine the pain of defeat while you type this
Yoruba displacing your imaginary theory lol

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by afonjaheadhunt: 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
Markfemi2:

Chai
Are you blind? Or you lack data so much you had to disable pictures to view the thread?

Well let me help you, Igbo have posted everything thinkable. Ranging from
Automobiles
Motorcycles
Trucks
Tricycles
Aircraft parts
Car part,
Gen part
Batteries
Toiletries
Steel,
Aluminum
Juice
Wines
Lubricant
Plastic wares
Shoes
Wears
Bags
Noodles
Rice
Gas cylinders
Tires
Drugs
Etc

Name it just name it and there is a company posted to that effect the list is endless, but what have Afonjas posted, tailors and coblers grin oh I almost forgot chicken republic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (320) (Reply)

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.