Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,083 members, 7,828,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa - Politics (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (588376 Views)

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School / Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by IbosEnvyYorubas: 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Ereolamide: 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
Yorubas shouldn't believe that aba is peculiar in anyway when it comes to manufacturing, if you've time to spare take a trip to aba visit the so-called ariaria international market, you'll be shocked at the mediocre products in the dirty market, go to a-line and see the stupid clothes they proclaim to be of international standard- pure, unadulterated poo, go to the shoe section, ugly shoes that'll make your flesh cringe are the wares displayed in their shops, from school bags, pouches, everything these flatheadds lay their hands on is shitty.

I laugh when they hoodwink Nigerians with their aba technology/manufacturing lies.

8 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
Diplomatic001:
Defeated Biafra, I don't have time for arguments.

*Unto the next one*

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Ekealterego: 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Igbos are firmly in control of the hawking business in the south west.. ..

When did the Igbos started growing protruding backward skulls? Don't you examine the skulls you mine? Are those skulls you converted into your mineral resource not shaped like that of the kids in this pictures?
I don't have a problem with people working to eat, but I have a problem with lazy adults sending their wards to hawk in traffics while they sit at a corner sipping shepe.
CC: Afongaheadhunt, please confirm the shape of those skulls.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by IbosEnvyYorubas: 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2017
Ereolamide:
Yorubas shouldn't believe that aba is peculiar in anyway when it comes to manufacturing, if you've time to spare take a trip to aba visit the so-called ariaria international market, you'll be shocked at the mediocre products in the dirty market, go to a-line and see the stupid clothes they proclaim to be of international standard- pure, unadulterated poo, go to the shoe section, ugly shoes that'll make your flesh cringe are the wares displayed in their shops, from school bags, pouches, everything these flatheadds lay their hands on is shitty.

I laugh when they hoodwink Nigerians with their aba technology/manufacturing lies.

They can't! They even tried to force the government's hand, but people are smarter than that.

Imagine, buying products from aba or onitsha, the dirtiest city in the world. Iyama!

Ibos are too deceitful.

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Markfemi2: 12:30pm On Jul 16, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Are you blind? Or you lack data so much you had to disable pictures to view the thread?

Well let me help you, Igbo have posted everything thinkable. Ranging from
Automobiles
Motorcycles
Trucks
Tricycles
Aircraft parts
Car part,
Gen part
Batteries
Toiletries
Steel,
Aluminum
Juice
Wines
Lubricant
Plastic wares
Shoes
Noodles
Rice
Drugs

Name it just name it and there is a company posted to that effect the list is endless, but what have Afonjas posted, tailors and coblers grin oh I almost forgot chicken republic.

We have not seen anything
Until you show us company that are bigger than Yorubas
Your simply running around the same spot
And we are here to laugh at you

You didn't see this thread coming ba
Una envy Yoruba so much
But you have been Embarrassed

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Omofunaab2: 12:30pm On Jul 16, 2017
pazienza:

Considering that Lagos is Bini territory, when we add Bini to Lagos as Oba of Lagos had already noted, I believe Edo might rival East, but it would also automatically eclipse the rest of ewedu brown roof lands.

The [/b]Ondos[b] and Ekitis seem to be the only presentable Yoruba tribes, they also have least number of Muslims, and are more liberal, maybe it's because they hadn't been tamed and tainted by your Fulani overlords, unlike the Yorubas of Osun, Ogun, Oyo and Kwara that are Islamic strongholds, mainly retrogressive and ever clinging to Nigeria, the Ekitis and Ondos are quite relatively progressive and innovative and most of them don't mind independence.

Why is this so? grin

Lol, you mean the same Ondo where akure youths flogged ur flat headed eze with koboko? Lol

8 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by scholes0(m): 12:30pm On Jul 16, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Are you blind? Or you lack data so much you had to disable pictures to view the thread?

Well let me help you, Igbo have posted everything thinkable. Ranging from
Automobiles
Motorcycles
Trucks
Tricycles
Aircraft parts
Car part,
Gen part
Batteries
Toiletries
Steel,
Aluminum
Juice
Wines
Lubricant
Plastic wares
Shoes
Noodles
Rice
Drugs

Name it just name it and there is a company posted to that effect the list is endless, but what have Afonjas posted, tailors and coblers grin oh I almost forgot chicken republic.

Unless you are old and stricken with age related glaucoma you would have seen that Yorubas have the most extensive carrefour of products on here.

All you people keep doing is spamming the thread with like 5 products and worthless nascent companies. One was even posting a small enterprise from somewhere on the streets of onitsha that sells maggi and chocomilo.

smh, Yorubas have already done and dusted this thread. The rest is for the chillers.

9 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by afonjaheadhunt: 12:30pm On Jul 16, 2017
Diplomatic001:

show us sometin like this produced or assembled by a yorubaman
Mr man are you sure you are Igbo? Stop posting pictures you can make your point without those pictures, you are the only Igbo still posting pictures on this thread.
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Markfemi2: 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
IbosEnvyYorubas:

They can't! They even tried to force the government's hand, but people are smarter than that.

Imagine, buying products from aba or onitsha, the dirtiest city in the world. Iyama!

Ibos are too deceitful.

Igbos are very lazy
They have to beg and black mail the Nigerian government into buying their products

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by IbosEnvyYorubas: 12:32pm On Jul 16, 2017

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Markfemi2: 12:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Mr man are you sure you are Igbo? Stop posting pictures you can make your point without those pictures, you are the only Igbo still posting pictures on this thread.

Looool diplomatic001 & awolowo001 are the same person

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Markfemi2: 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
scholes0:

Unless you are old and stricken with age related glaucoma you would have seen that Yorubas have the most extensive carrefour of products on here.

All you people keep doing is spamming the thread with like 5 products and worthless nascent companies. One was even posting a small enterprise from somewhere on the streets of onitsha that sells maggi and chocomilo.

smh, Yorubas have already done and dusted this thread. The rest is for the chillers.

They have started going to take pic of mama Nkechika and posting as enterprises

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by mancanoe: 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
Igbo & yoruba when will u stop this childish dick measuring competition?
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Markfemi2: 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Lol, you mean the same Ondo where akure youths flogged ur flat headed eze with koboko? Lol

I actually found out that onitsha is for edo people
Don't you find it weird igbos have mostly eze

But azikwe quickly corrupted the word oba into obi of onitsha

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by IbosEnvyYorubas: 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
mancanoe:
Igbo & yoruba when will u stop this childish dick measuring competition?

This must be a flat heat using style to beg us to stop. It will not work.
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by mancanoe: 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
Igbo & yoruba when will u stop this childish dick measuring competition? Who e epp?
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by afonjaheadhunt: 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
scholes0:

Afonja please refer me to the page I missed, you mean the robotic that have not passed beta testing? grin with no company or the poultry recently posted grin please spare us the joke and refer us to the page we know the only thing Afonjas fabricate is lies and propaganda which you are fabricating now grin Afonja craftsman. tongue
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by naturalman: 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
From all indication, IGBOs are winning..
Da just threw the Yoruba's off the line with that G wagoon..
Igbo's una be BABA

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Deedeedee3: 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
scholes0:

Their gullible clueless American diaspora who are descendants of their first wave of civil war asylum seekers go all over internet pages to spew trash about Yorubas but Yoruba don't even see them all their hateful asses, and we keep soaring above their wildest Imaginations... they keep wondering how do these people do it?
They then start saying Yorubas are propaganda experts forgetting that they are the only group of Africans that constantly feel the need to show their worth to people who would have observed it themselves if they were actually worth the salt.
Excellent writeup! They are a very bitter people. This bitterness did not start after or during the civil war but before then. This bitterness in them is what i see everday. Very wicked and bitter people i tell you. They do everything in their life just to compete with us. Do you know that Awolowo's free education did no go well with the eastern region 60 years ago? They only pretend they like Yorubas but deep down, they dont. I as a Yoruba detest them with passion. I dont even hide it. In fact i do say it to their face. Gej regime should tell you who they truly are and how they feel about us. And when that jonathan lost the election nko? They blamed Yoruba and call us betrayals.
They are a worthless and useless people.

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by afonjaheadhunt: 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
Markfemi2:

Looool diplomatic001 & awolowo001 are the same person
Who ask you Afonja.

Alabosi
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by naturalman: 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
IbosEnvyYorubas:

The Igbo's just landed you guys on the flow with that G wagoon
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Omofunaab2: 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
Ekealterego:

When did the Igbos started growing protruding backward skulls? Don't you examine the skulls you mine? Are those skulls you converted into your mineral resource not shaped like that of the kids in this pictures?
I don't have a problem with people working to eat, [/b]but I have a problem with lazy adults sending their wards to hawk in traffics while they sit at a corner sipping shepe[b].
CC: Afongaheadhunt, please confirm the shape of those skulls.

We all know igbos for this... . Especially the wawa igbos..
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by naturalman: 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
IbosEnvyYorubas:

The Igbo's just landed you guys head on the floor with that G wagoon
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by IbosEnvyYorubas: 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
Yoruba

HONEYWELL HOLDS AGM, POSTS N1.4 BILLION PROFIT FOR 2015
http://www.honeywellflour.com/content.php?id=9

Ibo
Located in Onitsha, world dirties city

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5653333_image3a40388_jpeg4ba424912e912c269f75e5bc8ab0c860

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by scholes0(m): 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
Markfemi2:

They have started going to take pic of mama Nkechika and posting as enterprises

lol seriously.

The Nnewi they call an Industrial city looks like a disjointed village with haphazard distribution and no plan.
It didnt even look like a proper town, talk less a city. And I keep wondering what is in this place that these people keep Yapping about like infant ducklings starved of mud?

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by naturalman: 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
Deedeedee3:

Excellent writeup! They are a very bitter people. This bitterness did not start after or during the civil war but before then. This bitterness in them is what i see everday. Very wicked and bitter people i tell you. They do everything in their life just to compete with us. Do you know that Awolowo's free education did no go well with the eastern region 60 years ago? They only pretend they like Yorubas but deep down, they dont. I as a Yoruba detest them with passion. I dont even hide it. In fact i do say it to their face. Gej regime should tell you who they truly are and how they feel about us. And when that jonathan lost the election nko? They blamed Yoruba and call us betrayals.
They are a worthless and useless people.

The Igbo's just beat you guys turn turn with that G wagoon
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Osaze007: 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
After 101 page
Yoruba still thrashing this yibolas
Abeg pity them oo
See Ike don come beg tinubu

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by IbosEnvyYorubas: 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
naturalman:

The Igbo's just landed you guys head on the floor with that G wagoon

afonjaheadhunt you're so pitiful you're using multiple moniker just to "show us" that Ibos aren't hurt by Yoruba prowess.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by scholes0(m): 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
IbosEnvyYorubas:
Yoruba

HONEYWELL HOLDS AGM, POSTS N1.4 BILLION PROFIT FOR 2015
http://www.honeywellflour.com/content.php?id=9

Igbo
Located in Onitsha, world dirties city

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5653333_image3a40388_jpeg4ba424912e912c269f75e5bc8ab0c860

lol abeeeg I no fit laff.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by afonjaheadhunt: 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
Markfemi2:

We have not seen anything
Until you show us company that are bigger than Yorubas
Your simply running around the same spot
And we are here to laugh at you

You didn't see this thread coming ba
Una envy Yoruba so much
But you have been Embarrassed
be precise and tell me any Afonja manufacturing company I will tell you 5 Igbo manufacturers that is bigger that it in thesame line of production.
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Osaze007: 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
naturalman:

The Igbo's just beat you guys turn turn with that G wagoon

Loool
Will you keep quiet
Which yeye g wagon
Na only innoson pic we don dey see since morning

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (320) (Reply)

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.