Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,345 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu (22653 Views)

Zamfara : Buhari Wants To Declare State Of Emergency To Stop Election - Fayose / [BREAKING] Court Orders National Assembly To Stop Election Re-ordering Bill / Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by Kingsley1000(m): 9:45am On Jul 13, 2017
MUMU..ALL ANAMBRARIANS HAS REJECTED THE ELECTION.WE WANT REFERENDUM

1 Like

Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by talk2rotman(m): 9:45am On Jul 13, 2017
issokay
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 13, 2017
ipodstinks:
Post your normal picture you came to this world to post and shout afonja as usual.

You sure know I will Ewedu Afonja...refresh and see it!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by magoo10(m): 9:46am On Jul 13, 2017
Orji kalu is a failed politician and as such does not command respect in the east

1 Like

Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by mamaya24(m): 9:47am On Jul 13, 2017
U dat Is never going to know poverty for a lifetime giving orders, hw is dat election going to help d poor masses u want to kip giving dem same story line with different actors
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by KahlDrogo(m): 9:47am On Jul 13, 2017
Ever8054:
kalu is yoloba not our bloda..may shukwu kirikiri abiamala fall on him...but when will this ipob receive sense and from where?...dodge a bullet and on my heels for my life,...
Correct. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by AntiWailer: 9:48am On Jul 13, 2017
No.

Keep quiet the way you have always done na.

Why are u onky talking only when u sense sand in ur garri ?
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by Sall(m): 9:49am On Jul 13, 2017
Biafrans should all be diplomatic in agitating for baifra. Otherwise they will all leave to regret there actions. Not sure if Nnamdi kalu has any leadership quality whatsoever judging by his resent actions.
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by VivaLaFrans: 9:49am On Jul 13, 2017
cheesy
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by niceprof: 9:49am On Jul 13, 2017
"What I think we should do as a people is to come forcefully and demand for our rights, right of being [b]president of this country, right of having equality, right of social justice and right of being treated with the same law; these are what we should be asking for."
[/b]

So Orji Kalu thinks that IPOB could have been a platform for him to achieve his political ambition.Herein lies the strenght of IPOB:the realisation that the Igbo political elite are selfish.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by FrankGiel: 9:51am On Jul 13, 2017
I have listened to radio Biafra enough to understand that there is absolutely nothing peaceful about Nnamdi KANU or the Biafra nmovement.. Just a bunch of refractory leaders with jobless youths being used as pawns to achieve a selfish objective..

I have heard them chant about using explosives to blow up Nigeria and even heard them encourage people to kill others from other tribes on that demonic and callous radio station.. Let no Biafram talk about peace..

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by ipodstinks: 9:52am On Jul 13, 2017
sean1000x:

You sure know I will Ewedu Afonja...refresh and see it!
But you have always been coward here, when someone post your ape generation, you are quick to report. You are a confirmed coward. Let us be posting picture now.
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by victorioushands: 9:52am On Jul 13, 2017
People whose weapons are insults, attacks and threats will find out too late, albeit more frustratingly, that their arrogance and insolence only helped to nail them. Those who have ears but refuse to hear will have themselves to blame.
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 13, 2017
Ever8054:
kalu is yoloba not our bloda..may shukwu kirikiri abiamala fall on him...but when will this ipob receive sense and from where?...dodge a bullet and on my heels for my life,...

It seems you Yorubas dont know how to insult IGBOS, always dragging almighty God's name into your insult..... insult NNamdi Kanu and Igbos, and leave God's name out of it..... You think you can mutilate Gods name....God will mutilate your life

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by blessedweapon(m): 9:52am On Jul 13, 2017
Nigeria is in shambles. Even if the election holds, there'll still be rigging. Hoodlums go hijack ballot box......... People go wound.... Some go die.

I think Biafra should be allowed to go so they can focus on handling their matters. Please it's not by force to stay.

#people are hungry
#no work
#no money
#youths can't even source funds to set up something reasonable

Our president has been gone for months and nobody is saying anything.

NIGERIA IS A SCAM!!!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by nonsobaba: 9:55am On Jul 13, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is a deranged fraudster just like Uwazuruike. And just like Uwazuruike, meddling into Anambra politics will be his achille's heels. Anambra as a proud, progressive and unique igbo state, has been mauling down operatives of those two fraudsters who are using Ipod and Massob as fronts. We slaughtered over 5000 of the invaders in 2006 and in 2009, we sent another 300 of the wawa and abakaliki criminals to join their kinsmen on the other side. Orji Kalu must have realised this, hence this warning to his brother.

Anambra leads, others follow.
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by holluphemydavid(m): 9:55am On Jul 13, 2017
Kanu frustrated soul,he was ocne against agitation for Biafra during Jonathan tenure
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by evilyoruba: 9:56am On Jul 13, 2017
What stops him orji uzo kalu from demanding those Igbo right all this while Is just finding his voice now Shameless Igbo sabo leaders
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by genearts(m): 9:57am On Jul 13, 2017
Warship:
A leader is the one people give their allegiance to

How many people are followers of Orji

How many people can Orji mobilize without spending a dime

Nnamdi Kanu is in charge of the East

Without a single bullet shot, Anambra election will end up with the lowest voters turn out in the history of the state

Orji lost his chance of being a leader when he failed to transform Abia state into the Dubai of Nigeria.

Kanu is in charge of the East

The election will still hold and a winner will still emerge that will still rule over aall of you including those that didn't vote! What then will the achievement of the boycott??

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 13, 2017
ipodstinks:
But you have always been coward here, when someone post your ape generation, you are quick to report. You are a confirmed coward. Let us be posting picture now.

Report you? I have never reported you and will not. Actually I like those Monkey pictures you post especially the Albinos...they are so cute; oh my God. I have told you, no picture that you will ever post will come near to this Demola Ajayi Pic.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by churchill205(m): 10:00am On Jul 13, 2017
How does it make election to hold in anambra.

****kalu*****

Vs
****Kanu*****

BIAFRA......DE NIGHTMARE OF NORTH.WEST.AND KINI??
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by uknownforce: 10:00am On Jul 13, 2017
My million dollar ebook is up for grab, check my signature or my profile
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by arinze3131(m): 10:00am On Jul 13, 2017
pls who z Orji uzo Kalu? don't know dat guy but I don't think there z any soul in Biafra land dat has not heard of d name Nnamdi Kalu. the difference btw dese two Kalus z service. so Orji shud jst do himself a favour ND shut his dirty mouth. d pple will decide whether they want 2 vote or not on d election day. #GODBLESSNNAMDIKALU.
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by Ugosample(m): 10:02am On Jul 13, 2017
Igboesika:
Sorry sir, Nnamdi Kanu won't use arms and ammunitions to stop any one, like he didn't force anybody to stay at home on 30th may.
What happened on 30th may would be a child's play to compare with what will happen on Anambra election day because, that day has been declared "Nsala day"...eat , ,enjoy and sleep, then in the evening by 6 p.m, guys can now leave their houses and go to Mama Nkechi's joint and end the ofe nsala day celebration with some bottles of mmanya Biaffra " Hero".

But wait oo, which election are they forcing people to participate in ?.. the one people will stand under the sun from morning till evening without being accredited, at the end of the day, some hoodlums will hijack the ballot boxes and shoot sporadically in the air, leaving some unlucky ones killed and lucky ones injured , while fleeing with electoral materials ?

Votes doesn't count as long as Nigeria election is concerned because the winner is always declared before the D day. Eg :Uche Oga vs Okezie Ikpeazu in Abia state and Judiciary is not even helping the matter because, the person that will be declared winner by Inec after the election cannot be removed again through Judiciary process which we have witnessed so far.

So, why should I risk my life all in the name of voting while our votes are won't be count at the end of the day.?

Even without Nnamdi KANU's directive, who's still interested in voting in this failed country since our votes are meaningless to politicians ?.

Make all of una dey film unasef

Even if just 10 people vote, the results will stand and a governor elect will be declared.

IPOB and their mumu ways undecided
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by Paretomaster(m): 10:05am On Jul 13, 2017
Right to the Presidency?

Who d heck is stopping u? Go to the pOll, and Test ur popularity, after making enemy outta everyone ...gerrahereh biko
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by Warship: 10:06am On Jul 13, 2017
genearts:

The election will still hold and a winner will still emerge that will still rule over aall of you including those that didn't vote! What then will the achievement of the boycott??

You don't understand the implications of a boycott on the Nigerian state and Igbo leadership in particular

Let me enlighten ignorant Afonjas

This will send a strong message to the world that Nnamdi Kanu is in Charge of the East

His words becomes a law

Once he gives out instructions, the Igbo youths will quickly obey

That is why I laugh at fools shouting military coup

Because the Igbos now have a unified leadership in IPOB that will cease the opportunity to break away through a violent anti coup induced United Nations Referendum

1 Like

Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by oluwaahmed: 10:09am On Jul 13, 2017
nonsobaba:
Nnamdi Kanu is a deranged fraudster just like Uwazuruike. And just like Uwazuruike, meddling into Anambra politics will be his achille's heels. Anambra as a proud, progressive and unique igbo state, has been mauling down operatives of those two fraudsters who are using Ipod and Massob as fronts. We slaughtered over 5000 of the invaders in 2006 and in 2009, we sent another 300 of the wawa and abakaliki criminals to join their kinsmen on the other side. Orji Kalu must have realised this, hence this warning to his brother.

Anambra leads, others follow.

MASSOB, IPOB invaders Wat is fulani herdsmen? Ur brodas? U're not anambra, stop lyin.
Nobody will cme out on dat day 4 electn, because no1 cares abt nigeria. Is it not d same electn dey will kill corpers, snatch ballot box, police will thumb print 4 d incumbent or Godfathers. SARS will shoot sporadically, wat is gud abt naija electn abeg.
Omo dat day na "Nsala Day". U can go and collect 1500 and vote 4 mediocrity.
#noElections in Anambra. No violence jst no elections? Will u force pple out of deir haus. Let d soldiers dat APC will massively deploy vote 4 dem

1 Like

Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by Elijahhopelarry(m): 10:13am On Jul 13, 2017
na them sabi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim / DSS Should Recommend Pantami’s Sack Now — CSO / Reps Approve 71 Amendments To Nigerian Constitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.