Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu (22654 Views)

Zamfara : Buhari Wants To Declare State Of Emergency To Stop Election - Fayose / [BREAKING] Court Orders National Assembly To Stop Election Re-ordering Bill / Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by Kiakia(m): 11:41am On Jul 13, 2017
Igboesika:
Sorry sir, Nnamdi Kanu won't use arms and ammunitions to stop any one, like he didn't force anybody to stay at home on 30th may.
What happened on 30th may would be a child's play to compare with what will happen on Anambra election day because, that day has been declared "Nsala day"...eat , ,enjoy and sleep, then in the evening by 6 p.m, guys can now leave their houses and go to Mama Nkechi's joint and end the ofe nsala day celebration with some bottles of mmanya Biaffra " Hero".

But wait oo, which election are they forcing people to participate in ?.. the one people will stand under the sun from morning till evening without being accredited, at the end of the day, some hoodlums will hijack the ballot boxes and shoot sporadically in the air, leaving some unlucky ones killed and lucky ones injured , while fleeing with electoral materials ?

Votes doesn't count as long as Nigeria election is concerned because the winner is always declared before the D day. Eg :Uche Oga vs Okezie Ikpeazu in Abia state and Judiciary is not even helping the matter because, the person that will be declared winner by Inec after the election cannot be removed again through Judiciary process which we have witnessed so far.

So, why should I risk my life all in the name of voting while our votes are won't be count at the end of the day.?

Even without Nnamdi KANU's directive, who's still interested in voting in this failed country since our votes are meaningless to politicians ?.

Well thought out. Nnamdi Kanu merely expressed an opinion which the people concerned are bound to accept or reject.
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by Lloydfather(m): 11:43am On Jul 13, 2017
Ever8054:
kalu is yoloba not our bloda..may shukwu kirikiri abiamala fall on him...but when will this ipob receive sense and from where?...dodge a bullet and on my heels for my life,...
siooo u think u can ridicule ipob or any igbo person on niaraland ? May ogun, abatanla, oya, esulalu, iwin igwo, yeye Osun, all Yoruba gods suck ur blood dry, Aseee.
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by sheDD(m): 11:48am On Jul 13, 2017
pelumi111:
Even biafra is not united......what is my own self...... just passing by
seaweed are permitted to be in the sea,but that doesn't make it a fish!!!

receive sense
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by fumiswtpusy(f): 11:50am On Jul 13, 2017
I want to commit suicide because of nnmadi kanu.
I am madly in love with him,he is so neat,handsome,fearless,rich,bold and commands so much respect in the world.
That is my dream man,i am tired of masturbating with his pictures.and getting so wet anytime I hear hear his voice.
I just want him to prove to me that he is also a hero in bed.i want him to fucck me untill I bled.
Yes I am a yoruba girl but my heart has chosen nnmadi kanu.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nobody is forcing anybody not to vote

it is time Orji Uzo Kalu realised that this country belongs to the masses who gave him and his fellow greedy politicians opportunity to make Nigeria a better place for all.

But as I write this OUK and his fellow politicians have only stolen enough for themselves and their unborn generation and have neglected the masses.

Now you are begging people to come and vote, see your life?
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by PrettyGaby(f): 12:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
bantudra:

bad idea...if only 10 anambrans vote a hausa candidate then shame on you!!...

we sat at home because all nigerian were all sad about the biafran war...

kanu is a moroon when he realy thinks all nigerians are zoo animals that cant think for themselves...
Shame on me? Bros, why shame on me? Because I said lots of anambrarians are likely to sit at home during their gubernatorial election? That is the truth. I think it would be a foolish decision on their part but judging from the present situation, that's what's going to happen.
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by chimex4u2: 12:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
Donald7610:
BIAFRA
Not a Legal entity yet
keep calm

THAT IS HOW APC LOST IN RIVERS STATE
THEY BOYCOTT ELECTION
THE FEW VOTES GO TO WIKE

Am planing to inherit all my Igbo friends house in Lagos when the Biafra is accepted by the world, not all the Agidi, propaganda caries around
Meet too dey in hurry to be Multiple land LORD
pls try receive small sense. Do u think when Biafra comes u ve right to inherit anything?
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by bantudra: 12:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
PrettyGaby:

Shame on me? Bros, why shame on me? Because I said lots of anambrarians are likely to sit at home during their gubernatorial election? That is the truth. I think it would be a foolish decision on their part but judging from the present situation, that's what's going to happen.

are you in anambra??...
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by GQman: 12:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
All Kanu is saying is don't vote to IPOB youths.
INEC and Nigeria can still set up the election, but IPOB youth plan to boycott it.
IPOB is not threatening violence to prevent INEC holding elections. IPOB will simply not vote.
< 25 % turn out will make the election not legally binding.
If Nigeria imposes an " administrator" in this scenario, they'll just be making things worse.

“Problems cannot be solved with the same mind set that created them.”- Albert Einstein.
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by Ever8054: 12:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
grin
Lloydfather:
siooo u think u can ridicule ipob or any igbo person on niaraland ? May ogun, abatanla, oya, esulalu, iwin igwo, yeye Osun, all Yoruba gods suck ur blood dry, Aseee.
what if they prefer you blood instead...!
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by 99100(m): 12:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
#In-NnamdiKanu-we-Stand #In-Biafra-we-stand.
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by Ever8054: 12:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
GQman:
All Kanu is saying is don't vote to IPOB youths.
INEC and Nigeria can still set up the election, but IPOB youth plan to boycott it.
IPOB is not threatening violence to prevent INEC holding elections. IPOB will simply not vote.
< 25 % turn out will make the election not legally binding.
If Nigeria imposes an " administrator" in this scenario, they'll just be making things worse.

“Problems cannot be solved with the same mind set that created them.”- Albert Einstein.

if they impose an administrator so will it be and nothing will happen.. what worse are you even referring to?.. if they try to create nuisances on that day.. trust me our soldiers bullet would never miss its target...
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
Igbos should go out and vote their leaders of choice

Voter apathy will not solve much
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by GQman: 12:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ever8054:
if they impose an administrator so will it be and nothing will happen.. what worse are you even referring to?.. if they try to create nuisances on that day.. trust me our soldiers bullet would never miss its target...

Then you don't know the power of non-violence.
You can force a horse to the river, but you cant force it to drink.
IPOB can no longer be blackmailed with violence or threats of violence.
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by victorazy(m): 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2017
illuminated93:
If an igbo man is killed you say?. Meaning until an igbo man is killed he won't do a thing. How about that igbo man being his son,would he prefer that?
Please think about what I just typed, something should hit you.
Do you now see that this bastards called politicians care about no one but their family and friends?
Someone has to die first before he comes out,it's orji that will die first,idiot.

So he should go and start fight?
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by marv1: 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2017
Igboesika:
Sorry sir, Nnamdi Kanu won't use arms and ammunitions to stop any one, like he didn't force anybody to stay at home on 30th may.
What happened on 30th may would be a child's play to compare with what will happen on Anambra election day because, that day has been declared "Nsala day"...eat , ,enjoy and sleep, then in the evening by 6 p.m, guys can now leave their houses and go to Mama Nkechi's joint and end the ofe nsala day celebration with some bottles of mmanya Biaffra " Hero".

But wait oo, which election are they forcing people to participate in ?.. the one people will stand under the sun from morning till evening without being accredited, at the end of the day, some hoodlums will hijack the ballot boxes and shoot sporadically in the air, leaving some unlucky ones killed and lucky ones injured , while fleeing with electoral materials ?

Votes doesn't count as long as Nigeria election is concerned because the winner is always declared before the D day. Eg :Uche Oga vs Okezie Ikpeazu in Abia state and Judiciary is not even helping the matter because, the person that will be declared winner by Inec after the election cannot be removed again through Judiciary process which we have witnessed so far.

So, why should I risk my life all in the name of voting while our votes won't be count at the end of the day.?

Even without Nnamdi KANU's directive, who's still interested in voting in this failed country since our votes are meaningless to politicians ?.

No problem na. If your are not ready for election then an administrator will take over from the present governor when the time comes. If you like stay at home for a week or a month, or a year na your right. Life continues. If you think you have a right, you have forgotten that where your right stops that is where another person's right starts. Life goes on........................................

1 Like

Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by KINGOFTHEEAST: 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2017
nonsobaba:
Nnamdi Kanu is a deranged fraudster just like Uwazuruike. And just like Uwazuruike, meddling into Anambra politics will be his achille's heels. Anambra as a proud, progressive and unique igbo state, has been mauling down operatives of those two fraudsters who are using Ipod and Massob as fronts. We slaughtered over 5000 of the invaders in 2006 and in 2009, we sent another 300 of the wawa and abakaliki criminals to join their kinsmen on the other side. Orji Kalu must have realised this, hence this warning to his brother.

Anambra leads, others follow.
idisuleourown your mumu is legendary pls activate your enuguboynsk,codedslayer,marysmeal
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by Yyeske(m): 1:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
attackgat:

Anyone can get a voters card. Wether they come out to vote is a different issue
Till then, meanwhile what's the game plan for October 1st
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
Mfondear:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2017/07/13/biafra-no-right-stop-election-igbo-land-orji-kalu-attacks-nnamdi-kanu/amp/

Kudos to Orji Kalu for telling that nutjob the truth.

Be that as it may, nothing has barred Ndigbo from the presidency of Nigeria except their own tribal/clannish orientation. The generation that suffered the civil war has almost gone, yet those that came after them are still not true Nigerians, the bitterness of that war still got to them through their mothers' milk. You can't blame Nigeria for that and restructuring will do nothing to change that reality.

Nobody can become president of this nation who does not actually believe in the legitimacy of the Union. Ndigbo need to change their victim mentality/orientation to become true Nigerians.
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by czaremrys(m): 1:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
Sall:
Biafrans should all be diplomatic in agitating for baifra. Otherwise they will all leave to regret there actions. Not sure if Nnamdi kalu has any leadership quality whatsoever judging by his resent actions.

recent not resent..........and what are the actions please?
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by Dainfamous: 1:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ever8054:
illiterate talk that's why I don't have conversation with animals they talk without sense and act like cave men
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by GQman: 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
sophoccles:

Kudos to Orji Kalu for telling that nutjob the truth.

Be that as it may, nothing has barred Ndigbo from the presidency of Nigeria except their own tribal/clannish orientation. The generation that suffered the civil war has almost gone, yet those that came after them are still not true Nigerians, the bitterness of that war still got to them through their mothers' milk. You can't blame Nigeria for that and restructuring will do nothing to change that reality.

Nobody can become president of this nation who does not actually believe in the legitimacy of the Union. Ndigbo need to change their victim mentality/orientation to become true Nigerians.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
E dey pain you abi?
No dey drink panadol for another man headache.
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by PrettyGaby(f): 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
bantudra:

are you in anambra??...
yep.
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by Lloydfather(m): 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ever8054:
;Dwhat if they prefer you blood instead...!
then amadioha will strike them. Isee, iseee
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by Kingsley1000(m): 1:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
SINCE WE WANT BIAFRA..WE MUST NOT PARTAKE IN NIGERIAN POLITICS
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by Kingsley1000(m): 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
I want to commit suicide because of nnmadi kanu.
I am madly in love with him,he is so neat,handsome,fearless,rich,bold and commands so much respect in the world.
That is my dream man,i am tired of masturbating with his pictures.and getting so wet anytime I hear hear his voice.
I just want him to prove to me that he is also a hero in bed.i want him to fucck me untill I bled.
Yes I am a yoruba girl but my heart has chosen nnmadi kanu.
NK PREEK FALL ON YOU
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by Adebowale89(m): 1:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
same KANU that said he won't leave kuje until Biafra is actualize, only for him to rush and submit all his documents just to gain freedom

he was shaking the public with his captivity then even the sensitive people were commending him only for him to come out and be constituting nuisance and needless publicity

he made the struggle to look like Scooby doo cartoon now cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by bcbones: 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
like i said ...nuffin dey come from up way ground no fit take.....abeg make everything way wan happun happun abeg.....
my popcorn is getting cold........winter is hear cool

Switch to acuteinvoice.com, save time get gaid faster
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by Ever8054: 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
Dainfamous:
illiterate talk that's why I don't have conversation with animals they talk without sense and act like cave men
it is in the DNA of Igbos "to insult".. that's how the ass-hole drug addict and ashawo f****r KANU was insulting every body and landed in kuje....then started calling UN,USA,RUSSIA,ISRAEL, TOGO,CAMERON, CHAD,RWANDA, AND SHUKWU KURUKEREKI ABIAMALA to come and save him,after his ass hole was drilled and left unclosed by kuje inmates...hope you guys are contributing enough money for him to buy pampas..?..
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by D1official: 2:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
Igboesika:

So, why should I risk my life all in the name of voting while our votes won't be count at the end of the day.?

U will b busy sleeping nd enjoying Wen APC will topple our govt.
Beta b wise!!!!.
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by Dainfamous: 2:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ever8054:
it is in the DNA of Igbos "to insult".. that's how the ass-hole drug addict and ashawo f****r KANU was insulting every body and landed in kuje....then started calling UN,USA,RUSSIA,ISRAEL, TOGO,CAMERON, CHAD,RWANDA, AND SHUKWU KURUKEREKI ABIAMALA to come and save him,after his ass hole was drilled and left unclosed by kuje inmates...hope you guys are contributing enough money for him to buy pampas..?..
Oct 1 is coming start from there stop spitting smelly saliva all over the place
Re: Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
He shouldn't start,I'd prefer he starts when your relative is made the sacrificial lamb
victorazy:

So he should go and start fight?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim / DSS Should Recommend Pantami’s Sack Now — CSO / Reps Approve 71 Amendments To Nigerian Constitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.