Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Another Lady Is Looking For Husband On Twitter (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Lady Is Looking For Husband On Twitter (Photos) (54561 Views)

Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) / Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) / "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Lady Is Looking For Husband On Twitter (Photos) by HungerBAD: 1:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
pocohantas:
I don't know why these girls are wasting their time on Twitter. Open a NL account, it's like a family here.

Step 1
...Post in pristine language.
...Don't be rude like me, be very polite. Ignore insults or reply them with God bless you, lol, thanks...etc.
...Never be caught dead saying men and women are equal.
...Come off as a long-suffering babe.
...Don't be too religious or uptight.
...Don't do male bashing, men are the best thing to happen to women.
...Open threads advising ladies to be less materialistic, respectful and submissive.

Do this for three months. When you start getting suitors,
...Go through his posts to understand his person.
...Respond politely, be open and keep the conversation going.
...don't be quick to donate that thing.

You can handle it from here.

2. Go to a male dominated section, sports, games, investment, autos, pets... just comment sensibly and every other shall be added on to you.

3. Observe a guy you like, check his post to see if he has ever commented about bae, if not... send him a PM.

Byebye

I like you already.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Lady Is Looking For Husband On Twitter (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 1:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
daylyt:

Ayam not understanding you..
Se you no go date guy ni cheesy
lol I'm just saying her writeup made sense
Re: Another Lady Is Looking For Husband On Twitter (Photos) by Rophdiamond: 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
go and wash off d make up on ur face 1st den i wl tink abt it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Lady Is Looking For Husband On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
ibkayee:

lol I'm just saying her writeup made sense

I wasn't talking about that. Just wondering....
Re: Another Lady Is Looking For Husband On Twitter (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 1:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
daylyt:

I wasn't talking about that. Just wondering....
Oh ok lol you're asking me if I would date a guy?
Re: Another Lady Is Looking For Husband On Twitter (Photos) by madjune(m): 1:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
And she has banana boobs.

Nigerian guys will rush her now.
Re: Another Lady Is Looking For Husband On Twitter (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 1:34pm On Jul 13, 2017
so it has reached this level.....chai

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Is Looking For Husband On Twitter (Photos) by freethesheeple(m): 1:34pm On Jul 13, 2017
This is the life of 98% of women..from the age of 19 to 29,they will Bleep more than 10,000 guys.when they enter 30 years,they will start looking for husband,going to churches and praying like there will be no 2morow.
I dont belive in doble dating but 2 guys is ok for a lady incase of break up but in this our indomie generation,our ladies Bleep
1.Married men
2.Men of God
3.Numerous guys
4.Anything that has the shape of a penissss.
Promiscious life never pays cos even if you get married,the life of many men will still be in you like peak milk and one man can never do u

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Is Looking For Husband On Twitter (Photos) by joenor(m): 1:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
Jah over everything....
Re: Another Lady Is Looking For Husband On Twitter (Photos) by Pylony(m): 1:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
:owait o, na this one wey don swim inside Bleaching cream abi another dey?

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Is Looking For Husband On Twitter (Photos) by Okeychuks123: 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
AyoSammyTunDe:
fine girl
negodu this girl advertising her self I shame for u ooo. anyways she can go to ikorodu she will meet ur future hubby there.
Re: Another Lady Is Looking For Husband On Twitter (Photos) by mirrakk(m): 1:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
now she got it. she has the money and husband no come dey. good for her search. one man wet go marry her now and in two years them go break up. she is even s fashionist.
Re: Another Lady Is Looking For Husband On Twitter (Photos) by braine(m): 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
professorfal:

This will only work on fuck_ boys.

bwuoy! Ya mean bro! grin cheesy
Re: Another Lady Is Looking For Husband On Twitter (Photos) by newyorks(m): 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
ncoolsome:

is it a sin to go clubbing or looking good on social media?promiscuity like u have fuucked her b4..girls Don suffer..
wife material ladies don't advertise themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Another Lady Is Looking For Husband On Twitter (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Confused girl with zero self-worth.

These are the same people that form feminists and say men are not important.
Why will a woman advertise herself....

She's very confused,
Confused looks,
Confused makeup
Confused boobs.
Confused eye gaze
Confused dressing.

my brother babe needs to advertise because the same people who are blaming her for advertising will still blame her for not getting married as if she's suppose to marry herself. She's waited for the man to come for so long and has decided to go look for him
LOL.

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Is Looking For Husband On Twitter (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
kinibigdeal:
She's not even appealing to the eyes
grin grin grin
Nairalanders can be very funny
Re: Another Lady Is Looking For Husband On Twitter (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
muller101:
See her wide mouth like a dual carriage express road
do you know her personnally?
Re: Another Lady Is Looking For Husband On Twitter (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 1:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
muller101:
See her wide mouth like a dual carriage express road

shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Is Looking For Husband On Twitter (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
[quote author=pocohantas post=58413551]I don't know why these girls are wasting their time on Twitter. Open a NL account, it's like a family here.

Step 1
...Don't be rude like me, be very polite. Ignore insults or reply them with God bless you, lol, thanks...etc.
...Open threads advising ladies to be less materialistic, respectful and submissive.

2. Go to a male dominated section, sports, games, investment, autos, pets... just comment sensibly and every other shall be added on to you.

3. Observe a guy you like, check his post to see if he has ever commented about bae, if not... send him a PM.

Byebye[/quotec
As from today I shall follow these steps till I get a nairaland husband.

I sincerely apologise for all the bad comments I've ever made about men on this forum and I promise to be of good behaviour from today henceforth.
So help me God

2 Likes

Re: Another Lady Is Looking For Husband On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
daughter of d devil
Re: Another Lady Is Looking For Husband On Twitter (Photos) by kadupee(m): 1:57pm On Jul 13, 2017
If she is between 20 & 24years, sha can call this number for serious relationship:08062924534, Thanks.
Re: Another Lady Is Looking For Husband On Twitter (Photos) by Prece(m): 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
Over 100 Job And Life Skills That Will Get You A Job http://www.mymobilespecs.com/over-100-job-life-skills-that-will-get-you-a-job/
Re: Another Lady Is Looking For Husband On Twitter (Photos) by Vado(m): 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
We complain about women not making the first move all the time yet ridicules them with scathing remarks whenever they get courageous enough to do. Talking about she's desperate, bleeped 300 deeks, lived a wild lifestyle, how's that your business my nigga? Stop being a chatty patty bruh and miss us with that bs. That's what a sexually deprived & depressed person would say. So many social factors abound as to why someone may be single for a long period of time and if you were smart, you'd understand that good looking people find it difficult to find a life partner because they are often misunderstood, lonely as hell and bring to the surface the low self esteem in others. Everyone erroneously feels they have it all within their grasp whereas, their beauty is a gift and a curse.
Re: Another Lady Is Looking For Husband On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
ibkayee:

Oh ok lol you're asking me if I would date a guy?

Yup, I was...
Re: Another Lady Is Looking For Husband On Twitter (Photos) by whytepawn1(m): 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Confused girl with zero self-worth.
These are the same people that form feminists and say men are not important. Why will a woman advertise herself....
She's very confused, Confused looks, Confused makeup Confused boobs. Confused eye gaze Confused dressing.

she is not confused.... I'd rather say its the voice of desperation speaking..
Re: Another Lady Is Looking For Husband On Twitter (Photos) by mark2sunny(m): 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
pocohantas:
I don't know why these girls are wasting their time on Twitter. Open a NL account, it's like a family here.

Step 1

Byebye

You are a very bad girl
angry grin
Re: Another Lady Is Looking For Husband On Twitter (Photos) by Iamthoney(m): 2:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
oluwasegun400:
Another beautiful lady announces on Twitter that she is looking for a husband.

Goodluck to her!

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/13/another-beautiful-lady-announces-on-twitter-that-she-is-looking-for-a-husband-photos/

Why you dey go twitter dey look for me when I'm here waiting for you. I don weak I swear
Re: Another Lady Is Looking For Husband On Twitter (Photos) by jp79: 2:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
after many years of osholization
Re: Another Lady Is Looking For Husband On Twitter (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 2:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
daylyt:

Yup, I was...
Lol I would, why wouldn't I? The question is weird lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana / I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. / I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.