Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN (55594 Views)

Andrew Yakubu: $9.7m, £74000 Found In My House By EFCC Were Given To Me As Gifts / Asoluka Reacts To His Rumored Appointment As Commissioner Of Finance By Ihedioha / Kiki Osinbajo Storms Abuja Nightclub With Hafiz, Her Rumored Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by bizzibodi(m): 2:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
how much is his bounty?i gat a whistle.
Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by olanshi: 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2017

Many of them roam the street of Lagos and other part of Nigeria, afterall na whiteman! I wish Africans can change there stup.id mentality....

Unfortunately, its quite late!!!

3 Likes

Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by BlowBack: 2:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
ollah1:

Dude, schooling these guys will take forever. Your username says it all. It's a big blowback to CNN. Isn't it the same news outlet that was bursted in London recently.? The topic made front page but was removed within minutes. Perhaps Seun was contacted.

Lai Muhammed was contacted by CNN to have the thread removed from FP.

Lai called his mods on NL to do the needful.

Lai is one of the disciples of anti fake news which Obama invented to discredit disturbing factual news of his hypocritical administration.

The irony of it all is that those shouting fake news are the main perpetrators of fake news - Lai Muhammed and CNN inclusive.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by PapaBrowne(m): 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2017
How can a White supremacist actually choose the blackest country in the world to come and hide in? Is he Bi Polar??

Abeg they should check well jor! No white supremacist can stay in Lagos for more than a week and not commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by ivolt: 2:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
BlowBack:
CNN trying to blackmail Storm Troopers for outing them out as fake news.

The tried discrediting Breibart, Zero Hedge and 4chan as racist cesspools and key sources of fake news all because these sites exposed both the Obama WH hypocrisy and Hilary Clinton's very crooked dealings.

Shallow thinking and bad decisions is one of the reasons why the white man successfully colonise and took
Africans as slave and it is the same reason for bad governance.
Africans worship power and love their oppressors.
Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by PedroJP(m): 2:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
Blowblack

Pls tell me a little on stormtroopers. How did they burst Obama's secret in those places you mentioned ? Are there revelations real and true ? I really wanna know Obama's game in crimea.
Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by chukxie(m): 2:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
I don't give a flying f.uck who's hiding in Nigeria provided he or she isn't doing anything to undermine our nation's security, sabotage the economy, disturb the fragile peace we have or cause any form of mayhem. I see some CNN supporters here. Permit me to ask you guys a few questions? How often do CNN or other western news media portray Nigeria positively? How often are news about Nigeria reported objectively? Please, let's not allow this CNN vs some alleged "white supremacist" news divert our minds from the current hardships in Nigeria. There's hunger in the land!

3 Likes

Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by ivolt: 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
Deport the bastard racist, he belongs to the endangered species of
neanderthals.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by PedroJP(m): 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
Olla1

Please what CNN news made front page but later removed ? What is it all about ?
Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by cristianisraeli: 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
dont worry the long arm of MOSSAD is very strong and i know they leaked it to cnn so the americans can take action..LOL..no worries!!!
Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by ivolt: 2:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
chukxie:
I don't give a flying f.uck who's hiding in Nigeria provided he or she isn't doing anything to undermine our nation's security, sabotage the economy, disturb the fragile peace we have or cause any form of mayhem. I see some CNN supporters here. Permit me to ask you guys a few questions? How often do CNN or other western news media portray Nigeria positively? How often are news about Nigeria reported objectively? Please, let's not allow this CNN vs some alleged "white supremacist" news divert our minds from the current hardships in Nigeria. There's hunger in the land!

Of course you don't give a Bleep, that is why your forefathers were carted away as
slaves, it is the same reason corrupt politicians are allowed to loot us blind.
Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by olusola200: 2:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
Stay in peace just don't cause trouble and stay a way from politics
Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by jrusky(m): 2:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
So how does this be our problem if he is in Lagos let them give his address and seek repatriation order if such agreement is between Nigeria and US any other story is mere nonsense.

If CNN is sure of what they are saying let them dropp proof of his whereabout in Lagos simple as that in as much he is not a Nigerian if he is in Lagos he should be offloaded back to where he came from.

If you have experience racism before you will not take a chill on any bastards tagged racist. If truly he commited the crime he should be deported simple as that let him go and pay for his sin. This guys are so bloody and very wicked let people in Russia tell you the meaning of skin head idiots you will know racist should be lynch, let the people in Germany, Austria, Italy tell you their story you will hate this smelly bastards with passion. During my days in Moscow as a student it was a hell in the hand of *skin heads goats* for all blacks living in Russia then even till now hhmmm... please get him off our street quick if truly he is the one no mercy for any racist I see or meet anywhere. Some fellow Nigeria students and residence in Russia then were killed by this racist smelly goat. Pls I don't want to remember those things any more. Uche my very close friend got killed by this smelly goat hammer was used to puncture his skull and bleed to death right in front of his girlfriend simply he is a black pls I hate remembering this ugly things. Get him out here quick

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by Hoduwahishape: 2:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
BlowBack:

The tried discrediting Breibart, Zero Hedge and 4chan as racist cesspools and key sources of fake news all because these sites exposed both the Obama WH hypocrisy and Hilary Clinton's very crooked dealings.

Dimwitted pig gtfoh with your pro trump propaganda.
Very soon you'd tell us stormfront isn't a white supremacy forum.

3 Likes

Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by BlowBack: 2:24pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hoduwahishape:

Dimwitted pig gtfoh with your pro trump propaganda.
Very soon you'd tell us stormfront isn't a white supremacy forum.

Keep lapping up that bullshit from the Gay News Network

1 Like

Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by mpowa(m): 2:24pm On Jul 13, 2017
BlowBack:

Wow! Trump Minions are also in Nigeria. When he announce every brainwashed statements, they run with it. Faux news is not Fake News, but any news reporting your sh*t is the Fake News. Hillary has crooked dealing, but the man with the fake university and long lists of Scam and Con activities, A traitor who sold the USA to Russia, is righteous. How can somebody in his right senses support Trump.

3 Likes

Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by BlowBack: 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
mpowa:

Wow! Trump Minions are also in Nigeria. When he announce every brainwashed statements, they run with it. Faux news is not Fake News, but any news reporting your sh*t is the Fake News. Hillary has crooked dealing, but the man with the fake university and long lists of Scam and Con activities, A traitor who sold the USA to Russia, is righteous. How can somebody in his right senses support Trump.

Pained minion of the wiccan witch of Washington, pls deal with the raw fact that Trump is POTUS and your jihad wet dreams are over

3 Likes

Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by mikolo4us: 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
he is actually in my house....
Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by Koolking(m): 2:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
VickyRotex:
Ehn! He's on Nairaland sef.

Smh!

I hope you know the difference between Racism and Tribalism?

I hope you are not what am thinking? Having a subculture meaning of the 2 words.

Racist - I am talking on the basis of discriminatory or prejudiced belief that you/your race or religion is superior to others.

Tribalism - Belief in tribe. There is nothing wrong in being tribal but something is wrong when you are a tribal bigot.

Dear, you might have a different opinion of the 2 words, disabuse our minds.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by mpowa(m): 2:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
BlowBack:

Pained minion of the wiccan witch of Washington, pls deal with the raw fact that Trump is POTUS and your jihad wet dreams are over
That's the only thing you minions say, 'he's POTUS', as if being POTUS is the ultimate. He'll go down has the worst POTUS in the US history. He's crisis waiting to happen, everything he does, every where he goes, he takes crisis there. Every time he goes international, they know he'll come back with one embarrassment or the order. He has two hobbies daily, Watch TV and tweet, His tiny fingers never leaves twitter, has he tweet away, his legacy as America's president. Woe to you when your President is a child! Sorry for the USA!

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by Hoduwahishape: 2:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
BlowBack:

Keep lapping up that bullshit from the Gay News Network

With all pleasure Mr Neo-nazi or is it alt-right as you chose to reference it now.
Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by ENEYI007: 2:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
WE CANT HLP EVERYONE BUT EVERYONE CAN HLP SOMEONE
Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by Trexnemesis(m): 2:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
CNN no dey hear word at all at all. E be like say Trump go beat werey out of them again b4 dem go learn something.
Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by Icon79(m): 2:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
Probably spreading HIV/AIDS to the unsuspecting natives.

O pari

omoharry:
then what is he doing here..abi them tell am sey Nigerian na hiding place for racist..?
Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by chukxie(m): 3:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
ivolt:

Of course you don't give a Bleep, that is why your forefathers were carted away as
slaves, it is the same reason corrupt politicians are allowed to loot us blind.

Come on, bro! What has our forefathers being sold into slavery hundreds of years ago and our nation's corrupt politicians got to do with an alleged white supremacist living in Lagos? For your information for the most part, blacks were sold to white slave masters by black slave merchants. Go and read a little about the Trans-atlantic slave, bro. And Oh! If you had read my response objectively, you would have noticed where I wrote " ...there's hungry in the land." There would not be hunger in the land if our politicians weren't corrupt. You understand, bro?

1 Like

Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by Iamzik: 3:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
mpowa:

That's the only thing you minions say, 'he's POTUS', as if being POTUS is the ultimate. He'll go down has the worst POTUS in the US history. He's crisis waiting to happen, everything he does, every where he goes, he takes crisis there. Every time he goes international, they know he'll come back with one embarrassment or the order. He has two hobbies daily, Watch TV and tweet, His tiny fingers never leaves twitter, has he tweet away, his legacy as America's president. Woe to you when your President is a child! Sorry for the USA!

Silly rant.
He will spend his complete 8 years and you pained lot can shout Russia all you want. Fake media and deep state Washington mafia is no match. Rip to DNC

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by y3mi(m): 3:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
ollah1:

Dude, schooling these guys will take forever. Your username says it all. It's a big blowback to CNN. Isn't it the same news outlet that was bursted in London recently.? The topic made front page but was removed within minutes. Perhaps Seun was contacted.
I see we kinda think and follow alike, anyway I keep wondering when these hypocrites on NL would cease to amaze me, always riding on the same white-hating bandwagon, they all quick to scream "racist whites" this "racist oyinbo" that but yet still continue to be slave to them by sharing a racist religion with them in respect to Abrahmic religions, the Christian Bible was is the only book to infer God is white and Devil black, the white Arabs were the first to enslave negroes in Africa for a thousand plus years, you all speak their languages at the suppression of your native tongue just to appear civilized, believe in their white-arse prophets, do anything for a pilgrimage to their so-called holy land, happily name your children with Jewish, Arabic and all kinds of European names, shamelessly imitates them, imports everything from them, can't do anything without them in Nigeria and still wonder why some of them exhibit racists tendency towards you f00ls?

5 Likes

Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by unqombothi(f): 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
VickyRotex:
Ehn! He's on Nairaland sef.
Smh!

I hope you know the difference between Racism and Tribalism?
Same difference. Tribalism is the word we use for racism among Africans.
Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by RaptorX: 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
jrusky:
So how does this be our problem if he is in Lagos let them give his address and seek repatriation order if such agreement is between Nigeria and US any other story is mere nonsense.

If CNN is sure of what they are saying let them dropp proof of his whereabout in Lagos simple as that in as much he is not a Nigerian if he is in Lagos he should be offloaded back to where he came from.

If you have experience racism before you will not take a chill on any bastards tagged racist. If truly he commited the crime he should be deported simple as that let him go and pay for his sin. This guys are so bloody and very wicked let people in Russia tell you the meaning of skin head idiots you will know racist should be lynch, let the people in Germany, Austria, Italy tell you their story you will hate this smelly bastards with passion. During my days in Moscow as a student it was a hell in the hand of *skin heads goats* for all blacks living in Russia then even till now hhmmm... please get him off our street quick if truly he is the one no mercy for any racist I see or meet anywhere. Some fellow Nigeria students and residence in Russia then were killed by this racist smelly goat. Pls I don't want to remember those things any more. Uche my very close friend got killed by this smelly goat hammer was used to puncture his skull and bleed to death right in front of his girlfriend simply he is a black pls I hate remembering this ugly things. Get him out here quick
Why I don't understand when I see Nigerians worshipping this people, our self esteem is very low I tell you.
Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
A bounty for returning him to the U.S. and the mercs might try.
A "white supremacist" swimming in a sea of black poople grin......quite undignified survival for Mr Anglin I'd say.
Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
BlowBack:

And you believe the Gay News Network.

Storm Troopers are no saint but where they got Obama's ban hammer which Google and other main stream browsers endorsed by de listing them from their search returns was because they exposed Obama's hypocrisy and lies regarding Crimea, Benghazi, Syria, Yemen and even Nigeria.

This same CNN through that Gay Lord Chris Cuomo came on air to say that viewing the wikileaks dump of Hilary, DNC and Podesta emails was a crime and that only them as journalists are allowed to review the emails and report their findings.

This same useless CNN also blackmailed the redditor behind the Trump/CNN wrestling match meme where they threatened to reveal his identity.

What CNN is doing here is nothing but blackmail.

All these trump supporters. They all reason like trump. Any body with liberal views becomes an enemy while they adore nationalists,conservatives,racists, white supremacists and anti Semitics. Continue, your Trump is gradually degrading Americas institutions of Democracy but y'all cant see beyond homo sexuality, freedom of worship and its likes. Simpletons

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States / Bunmi Falana Demoted For Begging Fayose - Naijapopular.com / Wole Soyinka Centre Apologizes To Osinbajo: 'We Were Wrong, The VP Is Right'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.