Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN (55593 Views)

Andrew Yakubu: $9.7m, £74000 Found In My House By EFCC Were Given To Me As Gifts / Asoluka Reacts To His Rumored Appointment As Commissioner Of Finance By Ihedioha / Kiki Osinbajo Storms Abuja Nightclub With Hafiz, Her Rumored Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by mpowa(m): 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Why are you bereaved for the Americans when your own President has spent 70days in a London hospital while you keep quiet
So what should do about that? He's sick, don't people get sick around you? His Vice has taken over duty, till he's okay. Lobatan!
Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by unqombothi(f): 9:39pm On Jul 15, 2017
VickyRotex:

My question is, how can people of same race be termed racist to each other?
Contextually, they may protray same meaning, but they are both different!
Race is contextual - the white race, the Igbo race, etc. So an Ibibio man and a Tiv man are of different races.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times / Bunmi Falana Demoted For Begging Fayose - Naijapopular.com / Wole Soyinka Centre Apologizes To Osinbajo: 'We Were Wrong, The VP Is Right'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.