Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN (55588 Views)

Andrew Yakubu: $9.7m, £74000 Found In My House By EFCC Were Given To Me As Gifts / Asoluka Reacts To His Rumored Appointment As Commissioner Of Finance By Ihedioha / Kiki Osinbajo Storms Abuja Nightclub With Hafiz, Her Rumored Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by BlowBack: 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
[s]
silastemplar:
All these trump supporters. They all reason like trump. Any body with liberal views becomes an enemy while they adore nationalists,conservatives,racists, white supremacists and anti Semitics. Continue, your Trump is gradually degrading Americas institutions of Democracy but y'all cant see beyond homo sexuality, freedom of worship and its likes. Simpletons
[/s]

Globalisation is dead.

Go back to afonja land aka oduastan emirate

1 Like

Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by Varys: 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
CNN is fake news! Even the image of the guy was photoshopped. See below link for the original picture. It's a pity MSM have destroyed true journalism.

https://www.dailystormer.com/fake-news-cnn-uses-photoshopped-image-of-andrew-anglin/

No one gives a poo about the Fake network news. Cartoons have more ratings than the 'great' CNN.

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by Emassive(m): 4:11pm On Jul 13, 2017
BlowBack:

Coming from a confirmed tagged and bagged ready to ship APC zombie who believes Lai Muhammed's lies

Please don't kill that malam na

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by Ilaje44(m): 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
It's a lie, a big fat one for that matter. How can his forefathers manage to impregnate his foremothers in Africa if they were carted away?

The overwhelming majority of the offspring of those carted away are still living in the respective territories their forbear were taken to. Only a few made it back to Nigeria, and I do not believe the person you quoted has any link with them.

ivolt:

Of course you don't give a Bleep, that is why your forefathers were carted away as
slaves, it is the same reason corrupt politicians are allowed to loot us blind.
Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by madjune(m): 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
bigplayerz:
Ahan Bros which Igbo you smoke the time is 1:38PM

What's your problem, myopic one.

Have you not heard of Nazi bounty hunters across the world before?

Their job is to hunt down hidden Nazi elements and turn them in at the Hague for a fee.

Try and read more.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by tianshie(m): 4:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
BlowBack:
CNN trying to blackmail Storm Troopers for outing them out as fake news.

They tried discrediting Breibart, Zero Hedge and 4chan as racist cesspools and key sources of fake news all because these sites exposed both the Obama WH hypocrisy and Hilary Clinton's very crooked dealings.

Only Pained Zombies who hate Trump for winning and putting an end to their jihad wet dreams still remain glued to watching garbage from the order of fagg0try

You sir, are a low-quality m.oron.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by BlowBack: 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
tianshie:

Coming from someone who gets his daily free misinformation from the Gay News Network

1 Like

Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by Dedetwo(m): 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
BlowBack:

They tried discrediting Breibart, Zero Hedge and 4chan as racist cesspools and key sources of fake news all because these sites exposed both the Obama WH hypocrisy and Hilary Clinton's very crooked dealings.

Only Pained Zombies who hate Trump for winning and putting an end to their jihad wet dreams still remain glued to watching garbage from the order of fagg0try

CNN and the dumbass liberals in USA will always use non-existence craps such as racist, racism, black and white to curry political favor from undiscerning ninny. Racism is a misnomer and does not exist. The world has one race and it is human. Color can never be a human. It is unfortunate that seemingly intelligent people still fall for the idiocy called racism. Please do not jump into this thread to tell me about discrimination because every human being partakes in one form of discriminatory activity or the other.

3 Likes

Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by Dedetwo(m): 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
tianshie:

You are not only imbecilic but moronically idiotic. What stops you from telling the Europeans that you are superior than them? Why wear inferior outlook because one idiotic vote-chasing liberal tells you being nationalistic is sort of extremism.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by awa(m): 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
And what is wrong with that Is our own Presido not living in UK for some months now
Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
BlowBack:
[s][/s]

Globalisation is dead.

Go back to afonja land aka oduastan emirate
all these IPOB people. Next thing na he will say God brought Trump to give them Biafra. Simpletons
Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by AAinEqGuinea: 5:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
BlowBack:

Fvck outta here protecting those smut sites,... but nevermind bc you sound just as autistic and triggered as those stvpid Bleep. Good Morning, CNN is just now doing what Fox News has been doing for years. Yet you sound so convinced that youre not full of sh!t

1 Like

Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by mpowa(m): 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
Iamzik:

Silly rant.
He will spend his complete 8 years and you pained lot can shout Russia all you want. Fake media and deep state Washington mafia is no match. Rip to DNC
Okay Let's see how it goes. Someone who has barely spent 6 months and the whole place is in disarray, you expect him to spend 8yrs. By the time he finished 8yrs, there will be no country called America again.

I can bet it with you that he won't last 4yrs. Is own party will even rise against him, because he's a treat to their political ambitions, if they keep supporting him, Republicans will be the greatest loosers. Let 2018 come 1st and you'll see what will happen.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by tianshie(m): 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
Dedetwo:

You are not only imbecilic but moronically idiotic. What stops you from telling the Europeans that you are superior than them? Why wear inferior outlook because one idiotic vote-chasing liberal tells you being nationalistic is sort of extremism.

Wow, another faux-intellectual web-rat. Your interjection is apropos what? In what prior conversation did I express timidity toward Europeans? You're demented and clearly out of your league. There's no help for any mongoloid idio.t who can't see what's wrong with tRump's fascism.
Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by OtemAtum: 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
ehissi:
Hmmmmmm........

Make E no be say, na vex baba God vex use rain take stone lagos whey water full everywhere because of this guy ooooooooh!

That makes yahweh a senseless being if he a c actually killed people because of just one person. His mumuism no be here. undecided

However, that's not the case. Yahweh or Allah or or any other god don't even have a say in the affairs of our world, but their creator is in charge. Check my siggy below.
Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by AAinEqGuinea: 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
If true, where's the jungle justice at NIGERIA?

Considering that many would gladly kill or torture Nigeria's own for bs like possessing charms, being an alleged witch, baseless Badoo accusations, petty theft, advocating for Biafra...

White god's too powerful? cool

1 Like

Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
There is more than one racist on Nigeria, there is also another one living in Lagos. His name is Matthew Newman. They are supposed to be deported, Nigeria Immigration do your thing
Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by bignero: 6:15pm On Jul 13, 2017
BlowBack:

CNN is a drowing ship bent on taking others down with them.

You can side with the Gay mafia and drown in their aids pool of fagg0try proppelled ignorance.

That's your fcking choice

you seemed to have some points worthy of consideration

till you said obama sponsored isis

my friend shud tha f@#k up
Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by BlowBack: 6:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
bignero:

you seemed to have some points worthy of consideration

till you said obama sponsored isis

my friend shud tha f@#k up

Obama is ISIS
Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
I don't get it.
He's wanted because he expressed his emotions online?? does that go against freedom of speech?? ( in this case freedom to type)- I no longer want to go to America - and secondly if he's a white supremacist why is he hiding in Nigeria? shouldn't he be in let's say... the UK??
Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by Iamzik: 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
mpowa:

Okay Let's see how it goes. Someone who has barely spent 6 months and the whole place is in disarray, you expect him to spend 8yrs. By the time he finished 8yrs, there will be no country called America again.

I can bet it with you that he won't last 4yrs. Is own party will even rise against him, because he's a treat to their political ambitions, if they keep supporting him, Republicans will be the greatest loosers. Let 2018 come 1st and you'll see what will happen.

If anyone is In disarray here it's liberals and Dems

Mark my comment and quote me when he wins re-election in 2020
Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by AAinEqGuinea: 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
BlowBack:

Obama is ISIS

Maybe true.

So what's wrong with Trump? He's flawed too right?

Youve overdosed on 4Chan and now they have you talking like them, going crazy Lol. You only saw the word CNN in OP and went crazy, red pill diarrhea everywhere.
Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by bantudra: 7:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
Emassive:

Please don't kill that malam na

you too...go fvck yourself too..!... angry
Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by adedavids(m): 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
SEE HEN HEN SELF... ABEG MAKE DEM NO COME ADD TO HEADACHE. WE ARE OKAY WITH SAHARAREPORTERS LIES
Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by Mbediogu(m): 9:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
omoharry:
then what is he doing here..abi them tell am sey Nigerian na hiding place for racist..?

Nazi activists were recruited at age 18. The last ones recruited before the end of WW2 in 1948 must have been born around 1930, so any of them surviving till date will be aged around 90 years. The photo displayed shows a man aged between 30 to 40 and cannot help to track him even if he lives behind Police Headquarters in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by bigplayerz(m): 8:53am On Jul 14, 2017
Bros down throw stones if u have a glass jaw...u wrote MOrning in your last comment at 1:38pm !!! dude really i know ur literate but take a chill pill and accept ur mistake grin grin grin grin
madjune:

What's your problem, myopic one.

Have you not heard of Nazi bounty hunters across the world before?

Their job is to hunt down hidden Nazi elements and turn them in at the Hague for a fee.

Try and read more.
Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by unqombothi(f): 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2017
PapaBrowne:
How can a White supremacist actually choose the blackest country in the world to come and hide in? Is he Bi Polar??

Abeg they should check well jor! No white supremacist can stay in Lagos for more than a week and not commit suicide.
It's called hiding. If I were a wanted Nazi, I'd hide in Tel Aviv.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by madjune(m): 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
bigplayerz:
Bros down throw stones if u have a glass jaw...u wrote MOrning in your last comment at 1:38pm !!! dude really i know ur literate but take a chill pill and accept ur mistake grin grin grin grin

I wrote morning because I'm not in the zoo with you.

I'm 7hrs behind your zoo time.
You can guess the location of you can think.
Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by VickyRotex(f): 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2017
unqombothi:

Same difference. Tribalism is the word we use for racism among Africans.

My question is, how can people of same race be termed racist to each other?
Contextually, they may protray same meaning, but they are both different!
Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by bigplayerz(m): 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
I`m really not good at guessing cos i can see you are the chimpanzee grin grin grin
madjune:

I wrote morning because I'm not in the zoo with you.

I'm 7hrs behind your zoo time.
You can guess the location of you can think.

Re: Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2017
mpowa:

Why are you bereaved for the Americans when your own President has spent 70days in a London hospital while you keep quiet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Caught Trying To Withdraw $5mill From Her Frozen Account / 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi / See How Osinbajo Was Received In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State Today

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.