Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,153 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Re:re What Have Yoruba Ever Produced - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re:re What Have Yoruba Ever Produced (5471 Views)

Refineries Produced No Petrol In Past Eight Months – NNPC / Has Nigeria Ever Produced A Politician That Was Not Fantastically Corrupt? / Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re:re What Have Yoruba Ever Produced by justineu(m): 10:05am On Jul 14, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lmao..

Did you mean the vehicles Innoson assembled? Well, the likes of Nissan, Proforce etc do same..

I hope you check the other thread though. Some of your brothers were even disputing the leathers shoes made by a Yoruba man because they thought only the whites could have made such. The truth is we don't make substandard products!
these guys just listed hundreds of indigenous manufactured goods produce by them with pictures , you cant even confidently list five indigenous items produce by ur people and you are comparing di.ck with them.. Brother accept it jor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re:re What Have Yoruba Ever Produced by justineu(m): 10:08am On Jul 14, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lmao..

Did you mean the vehicles Innoson assembled? Well, the likes of Nissan, Proforce etc do same..

I hope you check the other thread though. Some of your brothers were even disputing the leathers shoes made by a Yoruba man because they thought only the whites could have made such. The truth is we don't make substandard products!
please list 10 indigenous manufactured product made by yorubas with pics then I forever keep mute in this thread.

1 Like

Re: Re:re What Have Yoruba Ever Produced by afonjaheadhunt: 10:10am On Jul 14, 2017
ProWalker:
Igbo people and fake product
No wonder the term Ibo made is synonymous with fake product
Define fake I thought Chinese products and Asian products are supposed to be fake, how come Techno, infinix etc are tending in mobile phones while Toyota, Honda, Kia etc trend in automobiles, define fake again... grin grin grin

They are all certified by SON and passed many SON test that many Asian companies could not pass tongue no fake here please.

1 Like

Re: Re:re What Have Yoruba Ever Produced by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 14, 2017
Igbo Esika! Igbo amaka! Igbo ga n'aga niru!
If you are not comfortable with the ingenuity and never-say-never spirit of the igbo people, go and die. PERIOD!
Re: Re:re What Have Yoruba Ever Produced by justineu(m): 10:16am On Jul 14, 2017
Even as the product are fake, the yorubas are the first to rush to alaba to purchase the product. grin
Re: Re:re What Have Yoruba Ever Produced by ProWalker: 10:20am On Jul 14, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Define fake I thought Chinese products and Asian products are supposed to be fake, how come Techno, infinix etc are tending in mobile phones while Toyota, Honda, Kia etc trend in automobiles, define fake again... grin grin grin

They are all certified by SON and passed many SON test that many Asian companies could not pass tongue no fake here please.

Even you sef, you are a fake human being as you live a life of duplicity on NL
grin
Re: Re:re What Have Yoruba Ever Produced by afonjaheadhunt: 10:21am On Jul 14, 2017
ba7man:
Shut up, your people are criminals.

This is not those baseless nairaland facts you guys develop in beer parlors in Aba, this is real life.....
Why are you pained? See the way you wailed like a goat about to be diced grin if they are criminals allow the police to do their job, will you be judge jury and executioner? grin

How can these be baseless Aba facts when I listed name of companies, added addresses to the ones Afonjas might not know, then to put the icing and cap it all I have added pictures to support my claims, and you know what they say about pictures? grin yes, it speaks a thousand words it is only Afonjas that gave names of people are we can not even find on google, no address no picture, nothing, just lies grin grin grin

Thank Igbo's have reset their brain to default settings on that thread tongue I thought as much I knew you are Afonja cause you stench like one..

I decided to post pictures of the product in use incase you are still have doubts grin

Re: Re:re What Have Yoruba Ever Produced by afonjaheadhunt: 10:26am On Jul 14, 2017
ProWalker:

Even you sef, you are a fake human being as you live a life of duplicity on NL
grin
grin grin grin grin this Afonja self

Oya use some of this it will help with your BP.... tongue

After taking those drugs use the soap to bathe, my brother you dey smell bad bad. Nyama tongue

Re: Re:re What Have Yoruba Ever Produced by Kagawa10: 10:32am On Jul 14, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Oh I get it now so Afonjas can only boast of to companies grin grin grin Honey well and Eleganza tongue but the have refused to acknowledge the Igbo's who have produced products ranging from Automobiles, Computers, Motorcycles, car parts, gen parts, and even air craft parts for the Nigerian army, Afonjas are jokers.

Lmao..

We've done justice to all these on the other thread. We have omatek computer company, the largest computer assembling in africa.

A handheld hospital box

Mekamom robot company:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5645762_1410795322108_jpeg_jpeg36ff4e4790886a408b330426079342be

We also have Proforce, Nissan which assembles vehicle parts, just like Innoson. The only thing is we're not parroting ibo bullshit that we've been producing these cars when they are only assembled. Etc.

These aint substandard goods like your aba made rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Re:re What Have Yoruba Ever Produced by ba7man(m): 10:36am On Jul 14, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Why are you pained? See the way you wailed like a goat about to be diced grin if they are criminals allow the police to do their job, will you be judge jury and executioner? grin

How can these be baseless Aba facts when I listed name of companies, added addresses to the ones Afonjas might not know, then to put the icing and cap it all I have added pictures to support my claims, and you know what they say about pictures? grin yes, it speaks a thousand words it is only Afonjas that gave names of people are we can not even find on google, no address no picture, nothing, just lies grin grin grin

Thank Igbo's have reset their brain to default settings on that thread tongue I thought as much I knew you are Afonja cause you stench like one..

I decided to post pictures of the product in use incase you are still have doubts grin
Your story is too long so I didn't bother to read it.

Your write up and pics is meaningless to me since we're here debating how to get your thieving brothers arrested.

My igbo tenant too just got evicted by me.

I don't do Nairaland trash talking like you anymore, I'm outside now walking the talk.

1 Like

Re: Re:re What Have Yoruba Ever Produced by afonjaheadhunt: 10:39am On Jul 14, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lmao..

We've done justice to all these on the other thread. We have omatek computer company, the largest computer assembling in africa.

A handheld hospital box

Mekamom robot company:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5645762_1410795322108_jpeg_jpeg36ff4e4790886a408b330426079342be

We also have Proforce, Nissan which assembles vehicle parts, just like Innoson. The only thing is we're not parroting ibo bullshit that we've been producing these cars when they are only assembled. Etc.

These aint substandard goods like your aba made rubbish.
what sort of brick is that? Is it used for terracing Or interlocking? out of jealousy for the Igbo man see what Afonja produced grin grin grin

My brother say the truth can you use that slab even it they gave you for free. Abi you want to loose and arm to excessive weight bare grin grin grin Afonja sef must you post anything you see online grin

As for the cars mentioned none is Nigerian owned except Innoson the only in Africa grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Re:re What Have Yoruba Ever Produced by afonjaheadhunt: 10:44am On Jul 14, 2017
ba7man:
Your story is too long so I didn't bother to read it.

Your write up and pics is meaningless to me since we're here debating how to get your thieving brothers arrested.

My igbo tenant too just got evicted by me.

I don't do Nairaland trash talking like you anymore, I'm outside now walking the talk.
I was not expecting you to read it, it was written for the viewers, Who would expect a pro bono student to read beyond a sentence? grin

So of everything you can be on Nairaland you chose to be a landlord just so you can drive Igbo tenants away grin grin cheesy cheesy when some of you brothers are petroleum executives you are just a common landlord shame on you, tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Re:re What Have Yoruba Ever Produced by Kagawa10: 10:46am On Jul 14, 2017
justineu:
these guys just listed hundreds of indigenous manufactured goods produce by them with pictures , you cant even confidently list five indigenous items produce by ur people and you are comparing di.ck with them.. Brother accept it jor

Lmao..

You can't even compare with us in anything.. We've done justice to the rubbish your brother posted on here..

Just compare these dobblebees and grandsoles' shoes below to your aba made

Dobblebees

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5645895_143503741675911936853481180337374n_jpeg3c964258f35465215889bb6dd28ff312

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5645896_1553465617192705184024385117004485763268608n_jpeg8e4eaefda2d788f5cec99db8fe2aff01

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5645897_coiltp6wgaabbhp_jpeg9af1a7b5a1c5eba74014b910588e635d

Grandsole

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5645925_c8yujjtvyaa9t2_jpegc4bb112c98734268ad046f07693ab7c9

Thanks to okway btw.

1 Like

Re: Re:re What Have Yoruba Ever Produced by doublewisdom: 10:50am On Jul 14, 2017
Afonjas even listed Costain. Crase people.
Re: Re:re What Have Yoruba Ever Produced by ba7man(m): 10:51am On Jul 14, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
I was not expecting you to read it, it was written for the viewers, Who would expect a pro bono student to read beyond a sentence? grin

So of everything you can be on Nairaland you chose to be a landlord just so you can drive Igbo tenants away grin grin cheesy cheesy when some of you brothers are petroleum executives you are just a common landlord shame on you, tongue tongue
Next time, when you don't have anything meaningful to say.................just shut up.

You pics are still useless to me since they won't aid me in arresting your fraudulent flatheaded brothers.

Money has been lost money to their "industrious" criminality.

Maybe I should open a thread complete with pics on their arrest and pay to have it pushed to FP.
Re: Re:re What Have Yoruba Ever Produced by Kagawa10: 10:53am On Jul 14, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
what sort of brick is that? Is it used for terracing Or interlocking? out of jealousy for the Igbo man see what Afonja produced grin grin grin

My brother say the truth can you use that slab even it they gave you for free. Abi you want to loose and arm to excessive weight bare grin grin grin Afonja sef must you post anything you see online grin

As for the cars mentioned none is Nigerian owned except Innoson the only in Africa grin grin grin

Are you asking me to explain to you what your brain couldn't deduct from all these? Thank you for letting us know about your poor brain. Lol..

Lmao at your claim that those car company aint owned by Nigeria? Elizade group of cars is owned by an America Osu, right?

And will you get your substandard rubbish off my mention!

1 Like

Re: Re:re What Have Yoruba Ever Produced by afonjaheadhunt: 11:02am On Jul 14, 2017
Kagawa10:

Are you asking me to explain to you what your brain couldn't deduct from all these? Thank you for letting us know about your poor brain. Lol..

Lmao at your claim that those car company aint owned by Nigeria? Elizade group of cars is owned by an America Osu, right?

And will you get your substandard rubbish off my mention!
Olodo Afonja product of free education shoo what awof have do to you sense, now even ordinary common sense you don't have... grin

When did Elizade translate to Toyota, Afonja thieves, so having a franchise to sell Toyota in Nigeria now means they own Toyota Afonja cooperate thieves, thesame way you guys claimed that next tower belongs to Afonja because it was finance by GT bank, chai Afonja and stealing sha grin grin grin una like better thing but laziness will not allow una work for your own, rather you sell to steal that of others, ole. tongue

Have you had Cosharis claim ownership of BMW, Ford or other Exotic mobiles? Have you hear Dolly motors do the same only Afonja thieves do shame on Afonjas see how low this Afonja generation can go. Theif, ole, barawo, onye oshi. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re:re What Have Yoruba Ever Produced by Kagawa10: 11:31am On Jul 14, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Olodo Afonja product of free education shoo what awof have do to you sense, now even ordinary common sense you don't have... grin

When did Elizade translate to Toyota, Afonja thieves, so having a franchise to sell Toyota in Nigeria now means they own Toyota Afonja cooperate thieves, thesame way you guys claimed that next tower belongs to Afonja because it was finance by GT bank, chai Afonja and stealing sha grin grin grin una like better thing but laziness will not allow una work for your own, rather you sell to steal that of others, ole. tongue

Have you had Cosharis claim ownership of BMW, Ford or other Exotic mobiles? Have you hear Dolly motors do the same only Afonja thieves do shame on Afonjas see how low this Afonja generation can go. Theif, ole, barawo, onye oshi. grin

Why don't you pick a dictionary and check the meaning of a company? Or did you think I'm here to teach you the basic things? After this, get back on Elizade group of car company..

Well, if you're talking of the assembling company, we have Proforce..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5646088_v1_jpeg0904854e225109bfb7ef8e481490620a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5646087_pfapc1_jpegfd87e1db079c41f36a0c3f4b9968aa06

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5646089_exb4_jpeg9599d6e598858adf71248d481a2fc832

Are these goods comparable to your substantial goods?

1 Like

Re: Re:re What Have Yoruba Ever Produced by adetayo234: 11:31am On Jul 14, 2017
fuckerstard:
You better go find as you go take make yourself a better person, your mates are hustling at Ladipo and you're here compiling list that has no positive effect on your secession struggle.

Modified: So this thread was a counter thread, LOL funny dumb guy.

What is the source of your anger
Re: Re:re What Have Yoruba Ever Produced by afonjaheadhunt: 11:41am On Jul 14, 2017
Kagawa10:

Why don't you pick a dictionary and check the meaning of a company? Or did you think I'm here to teach you the basic things? After this, get back on Elizade group of car company..

Well, if you're talking of the assembling company, we have Proforce..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5646088_v1_jpeg0904854e225109bfb7ef8e481490620a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5646087_pfapc1_jpegfd87e1db079c41f36a0c3f4b9968aa06

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5646089_exb4_jpeg9599d6e598858adf71248d481a2fc832

Are these goods comparable to your substantial goods?
While it is correct to say proforce is an assembly company and Innoson a manufacturing plant, you must learn to live with the reality that neither proforce, Nissan, Toyota nor Tatar belongs to Afonjas. I know this is a sad reality but you must learn to live with it and embrace it as fate. grin

To add more pains to your sorrows do you realize we have Annamco and peace assembly plants also in Enugu, how painful for afonjas

1 Like

Re: Re:re What Have Yoruba Ever Produced by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 14, 2017
adetayo234:

What is the source of your anger

Nigeria as a whole is enough to make you mad
Re: Re:re What Have Yoruba Ever Produced by Kagawa10: 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
While it is correct to say proforce is an assembly company and Innoson a manufacturing plant, you must learn to live with the reality that neither proforce, Nissan, Toyota nor Tatar belongs to Afonjas. I know this is a sad reality but you must learn to live with it and embrace it as fate. grin

To add more pains to your sorrows do you realize we have Annamco and peace assembly plants also in Enugu, how painful for afonjas

You wish Proforce et al weren't Yoruba.

See what your fraud innoson stated below. Just look at the embolden part and tell me how these fraudsters manufactured every part? I won't be surprised if these fraudsters start to import substandard spare parts to substitute for other parts due to the rise of dollars.

Innoson Motors lays off 50 percent of workers
By News Express on 14/01/2016
Share on
inShare
Views: 4,028

Nigeria’s pioneer indigenous vehicle
manufacturing company, Innoson Vehicle
Manufacturing Company Limited, has laid off
about 50 percent of its work force, News
Express learnt.
A source close to the company blamed the
development on a combination of declining
patronage by government, high cost of the
dollar and difficulty in procuring foreign
exchange for imported vehicle
components.

Whereas the immediate past Federal
Government of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan and
Anambra State Government under Mr. Peter
Obi encouraged and patronised Innoson, the
reverse is the case presently, with the
incumbent Anambra State Government under
the watch of Chief Willie Obiano preferring to
import vehicles from the USA and elsewhere.
“Things are no longer the same at Innoson and
the vehicle plant at Nnewi has laid off about
50% of the workers,” the source said.
The source also disclosed that Innoson
Technical & Industrial Co. Ltd., producers of
motorcycle parts and plastic products, has cut
staff by some 25%. He said that Company
Chairman, Mr. Innocent Chukwuma, started the
retrenchment exercise from the Emene plant in
Enugu State.
The source told News Express: “Mr. Chukwuma
addressed the staff late in July and announced
that because of the bad shape of the economy,
25% of the staff would have to go home and
wait till December when they would be recalled
if things improved. The next day the list of
affected staff was released and they had to go
home after collecting their July salary. Of
course, no one has been recalled because,
rather than improve, the economy has become
even worse since then.”
•Photo shows some Innoson vehicles.
http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/
detail.php?news=19219&title=Innoson-Motors-
lays-off-50-percent-of-workers?
pr=38129&lang=en

1 Like

Re: Re:re What Have Yoruba Ever Produced by afonjaheadhunt: 12:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
Kagawa10:

You wish Proforce et al weren't Yoruba.

See what your fraud innoson stated below. Just look at the embolden part and tell me how these fraudsters manufacture every part? I won't be surprised if these fraudsters start importing substandard spare parts to substitute for other parts due to the rise of dollars.

http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/
detail.php?news=19219&title=Innoson-Motors-
lays-off-50-percent-of-workers?
pr=38129&lang=en
Old news Innoson has long debunked those lies, Afonja and their lies and propaganda.

Re: Re:re What Have Yoruba Ever Produced by Kagawa10: 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:

Old news Innoson has long debunked those lies, Afonja and their lies and propaganda.

Show me where he debunked the embolden part or shut your smelly trash!

1 Like

Re: Re:re What Have Yoruba Ever Produced by afonjaheadhunt: 12:27pm On Jul 14, 2017
Kagawa10:

Show me where he debunked the embolden part or shut your smelly trash!
Create another thread for that don't derail this one grin

1 Like

Re: Re:re What Have Yoruba Ever Produced by NwaforIgbo: 12:28pm On Jul 14, 2017
You forget
- Emzor
- Zenox Laptop
- Las Vegas Pain Treatment Center, The biggest pain treatment center in USA owned by Godwin Maduka

Re: Re:re What Have Yoruba Ever Produced by NwaforIgbo: 12:28pm On Jul 14, 2017
You forget
- Emzor
- Zenox Laptop
- Las Vegas Pain Treatment Center, The biggest pain treatment center in USA owned by Godwin Maduka to mention but a few.

Re: Re:re What Have Yoruba Ever Produced by Kagawa10: 12:32pm On Jul 14, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Create another thread for that don't derail this one grin

Lol..

So you can't post where your innoson fraudster debunked the news here? It will have to take a whole thread?

Keep deluding yourself.

1 Like

Re: Re:re What Have Yoruba Ever Produced by afonjaheadhunt: 12:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lol..

So you can't post where your innoson fraudster debunked the news here? It will have to take a whole thread?

Keep deluding yourself.
No time for back and forth stay on topic, Afonja suck at derailing threads.

Re: Re:re What Have Yoruba Ever Produced by Kagawa10: 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2017
NwaforIgbo:
You forget
- Emzor
- Zenox Laptop
- Las Vegas Pain Treatment Center, The biggest pain treatment center in USA owned by Godwin Maduka to mention but a few.

Med plus, biggest pharmaceutical chain

Another one is Healthplus

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5646160_bxvllc3cmae1awj_jpeg04703ae96334663bbe9cb5c6e49bdd3e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5646161_healthplusfront750x375_jpegce2362d11398d16625ac54e80741226b

1 Like

Re: Re:re What Have Yoruba Ever Produced by Kagawa10: 12:41pm On Jul 14, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
No time for back and forth stay on topic, Afonja suck at derailing threads.

Lol. You can't even bring up facts to buttress your made in aba claim? Or did you think we have substandard brains as your goods? Lol.

1 Like

Re: Re:re What Have Yoruba Ever Produced by afonjaheadhunt: 12:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lol. You can't even bring up facts to buttress your made in aba claim? Or did you think we have substandard brains as your goods? Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbos Are Not Tribalists / OSHAssociation Honours Pauline Tallen, Osita Izunaso, Jim Okolo With Awards / Sowore Hoodlums Cry Like Babies As They're Taking To Prison PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.