Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Stop dating broke girls, they cheat the most - How True Is This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop dating broke girls, they cheat the most - How True Is This? (2741 Views)

They Cheat On Me Everyday, But... [Picture] / Why Do Guys Tell Girls They Are Cumming During Sex? / 'Yoruba Men Are The Sweetest On Earth But They Cheat Shamelessly' - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop dating broke girls, they cheat the most - How True Is This? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 13, 2017
You'd never know how sweet relationships can be until you fall in love with a financially independent woman.

Stop dating broke girls, they cheat the most, have nothing to offer and they think having sex with you is giving.

CURLED FROM TWIITER !

https://twitter.com/PapazLagos/status/885246919471226880

1 Like

Re: Stop dating broke girls, they cheat the most - How True Is This? by eezeribe(m): 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
OK
Re: Stop dating broke girls, they cheat the most - How True Is This? by Day11(m): 1:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
Eleyi gidigan shocked
Re: Stop dating broke girls, they cheat the most - How True Is This? by VargasVee(m): 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
This one has sold his brain to the devil
Re: Stop dating broke girls, they cheat the most - How True Is This? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
VargasVee:
This one has sold his brain to the devil

Lol how ? Isn't he telling the truth

3 Likes

Re: Stop dating broke girls, they cheat the most - How True Is This? by pocohantas(f): 2:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
If we analyse his statement logically, it means his independent girlfriend was once a broke girl, making hoe decisions. Except if she was born independent.

Financial independence isn't all about earning your own money, it's about making things happen with your own money. If a lady earns her own money, but won't spend on herself or loved one... would it still be sweet dating her?

A good woman is a good woman, poor or rich.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop dating broke girls, they cheat the most - How True Is This? by GMBITLY(m): 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2017
Cheating is the blood and not things of broke & no broke

Some rich guys/girls cheat

some broke guys/girl cheat too

1 Like

Re: Stop dating broke girls, they cheat the most - How True Is This? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
GMBITLY:
Cheating is the blood and not things of broke & no broke

Some rich guys/girls cheat

some broke guys/girl cheat too

We are talking of majority here. Minority group doesn't count.

A lot of broke girls seem to cheat the most. A LOT.
Re: Stop dating broke girls, they cheat the most - How True Is This? by GMBITLY(m): 2:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
truthsayer009:

We are talking of majority here. Minority group doesn't count.

A lot of broke girls seem to cheat the most. A LOT.

How many broke girls have you dated? &

How many rich girls have u dated?

Tell me
Re: Stop dating broke girls, they cheat the most - How True Is This? by ninetiethcrown7(m): 2:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
i cant lie, this is a very logical observation and one i second to.

2 Likes

Re: Stop dating broke girls, they cheat the most - How True Is This? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
GMBITLY:

How many broke girls have you dated? &

How many rich girls have u dated?

Tell me

I'm gathering / learning from other people's experiences. Isn't that what I should do?

Must I conduct a survey with every girl to have a conclusion ?
Re: Stop dating broke girls, they cheat the most - How True Is This? by GMBITLY(m): 3:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
truthsayer009:

I'm gathering / learning from other people's experiences. Isn't that what I should do?

Must I conduct a survey with every girl to have a conclusion ?

That is my point. that one broke girl cheats on you does not mean all are same
Re: Stop dating broke girls, they cheat the most - How True Is This? by WebSurfer(m): 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
He's telling you the fatual truth though

1 Like

Re: Stop dating broke girls, they cheat the most - How True Is This? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
GMBITLY:

That is my point. that one broke girl cheats on you does not mean all are same

Ofcourse, but my point is the minority doesn't matter. If someone from the West says Nigerian politicians are corrupt.

Does it mean all Nigerian politicians are corrupt? NO it doesn't. But it means majority is corrupt.

It similar to When people say stuffs like Yoruba girls are dirty OR Igbo girls like money OR Calabar girls likes sex etc
Re: Stop dating broke girls, they cheat the most - How True Is This? by GMBITLY(m): 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
truthsayer009:

Ofcourse, but my point is the minority doesn't matter. If someone from the West says Nigerian politicians are corrupt.

Does it mean all Nigerian politicians are corrupt? NO it doesn't. But it means majority is corrupt.

It similar to saying Yoruba girls are dirty OR Igbo girls like money OR Calabar girls likes sex etc

How do u determine the miniority since your sample is very small
Re: Stop dating broke girls, they cheat the most - How True Is This? by PatriotTemidayo: 4:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
Any girl that thinks having sex is a sacrifice is unintelligent. Abeg Na only man dey enjoy sex?

Back to the matter, broke girls can be influenced by need. Some of them have their stomachs between their legs. And you know what happens when appetite calls.

Some are loyal, majority are not. Possession and material things are their pin-codes.

A disclaimer:
Some girls are broke but have very rich minds and maturity. While others are rich with severe poverty mentality.
Re: Stop dating broke girls, they cheat the most - How True Is This? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
pocohantas:
If we analyse his statement logically, it means his independent girlfriend was once a broke girl, making hoe decisions. Except if she was born independent.

Financial independence isn't all about earning your own money, it's about making things happen with your own money. If a lady earns her own money, but won't spend on herself or loved one... would it still be sweet dating her?

A good woman is a good woman, poor or rich.
Nne you are right..
Re: Stop dating broke girls, they cheat the most - How True Is This? by dabrightt: 4:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
truthsayer009:

Yoruba girls are dirty OR Igbo girls like money OR Calabar girls likes sex etc
some people just talk without sence
Re: Stop dating broke girls, they cheat the most - How True Is This? by Martin0(m): 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nma27:
Nne you are right..
see dem birds of same feather
Re: Stop dating broke girls, they cheat the most - How True Is This? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
Martin0:
see dem birds of same feather
Martin are you okay? She made a very salient points which I agreed to... Don't ever quote me with such again!
Re: Stop dating broke girls, they cheat the most - How True Is This? by Martin0(m): 4:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nma27:
Martin are you okay? She made a very salient points which I agreed to... Don't ever quote me with such again!
hahahahahahagrin see temper,carry ur mouth go dat side eee,grin na me u dey open eye forgrin wait ooo I be think say u nor dey talk againgrin
Re: Stop dating broke girls, they cheat the most - How True Is This? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
dabrightt:
some people just talk without sence

I gave that as an example. It is not a fact. It is what people luv to say. I'm am only referring to it.
Re: Stop dating broke girls, they cheat the most - How True Is This? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahahahagrin see temper,carry ur mouth go dat side eee,grin na me u dey open eye forgrin wait ooo I be think say u nor dey talk againgrin

Re: Stop dating broke girls, they cheat the most - How True Is This? by Martin0(m): 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
[quote author=Nma27 post=58421196][/quote] Hahahahahhaah relax eeeegrin eh eh my go dat ur trend
Re: Stop dating broke girls, they cheat the most - How True Is This? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
Show your research papers and proof of statistics
Re: Stop dating broke girls, they cheat the most - How True Is This? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
Show your research papers and proof of statistics

My proof of statistics is you tongue

1 Like

Re: Stop dating broke girls, they cheat the most - How True Is This? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
truthsayer009:

My proof of statistics is you tongue
Ok I give up.

(1) (Reply)

9 Ways Nigerian Ladies Shoot Their Shot / Nigerian Men In Usa, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. / Lady Steps Out With The Same Color Of A Snake On Her Trouser, Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.