Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Reappointed Chairman Of Bill Gates Health Initiative - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Reappointed Chairman Of Bill Gates Health Initiative (19122 Views)

This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala / FIRS: Garba Shehu Reveals Why Fowler Was Not Reappointed / Adebayo Shittu: I Was Shocked Not To Be Reappointed Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Reappointed Chairman Of Bill Gates Health Initiative by vandykeoo7(m): 6:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
celestialAgent:
Quite useless to the populace.

What is the essence of a woman who is rich in billions and the people in her nation or community hardly benefit from her wealth?

Bill gate is well respected today not only because of Microsoft but also for his philanthropic nature - sacrificing money to help make vaccines circulate beyond his vicinity.

If someone works with a person like Billgate without emulating that philanthropic nature, then the person is not worth being reckoned with.
ooh you want her to come and be sharing money to everyone abi? where were you when she was working hard to achieve this greatness? Are you not in this country when she negotiated our Paris debt right off? You did not appreciate the little she did but you want her to do more

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Reappointed Chairman Of Bill Gates Health Initiative by poseidon12: 6:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ride on madam. Keep doing us proud. Great achiever.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Reappointed Chairman Of Bill Gates Health Initiative by Splashme: 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
NaijaEfcc:
Some people will not sleep tonight, I mean zombies!!! God punish zombies angry
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Reappointed Chairman Of Bill Gates Health Initiative by Getintouch2004(m): 7:32pm On Jul 13, 2017
celestialAgent:
Quite useless to the populace.

What is the essence of a woman who is rich in billions and the people in her nation or community hardly benefit from her wealth?

Bill gate is well respected today not only because of Microsoft but also for his philanthropic nature - sacrificing money to help make vaccines circulate beyond his vicinity.

If someone works with a person like Billgate without emulating that philanthropic nature, then the person is not worth being reckoned with.

Omo just shatap your stinking gutter

She's doing well, get it!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Reappointed Chairman Of Bill Gates Health Initiative by youngbelieve(f): 8:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
asin eh!!!! I dunno why I so much admire this woman
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Reappointed Chairman Of Bill Gates Health Initiative by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
I love this woman. Would want to soar like her when I grow up
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Reappointed Chairman Of Bill Gates Health Initiative by Duru009(m): 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
Igbo's making Nigeria proud globally!!.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Reappointed Chairman Of Bill Gates Health Initiative by obiech(m): 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That is Biafra's first female President

And she is from south south oo
Later when we include them in our map...they would say all we just want is their oil sad sad sad
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Reappointed Chairman Of Bill Gates Health Initiative by megama: 10:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
NaijaEfcc:
Some people will not sleep tonight, I mean zombies!!! God punish zombies angry
irrelevant. What impact from the news?? It's Ngozi personal affair. "A man whose house is under fire doesn't get time to chase the rat"
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Reappointed Chairman Of Bill Gates Health Initiative by Codes151(m): 10:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
And this adeosun kerosine Head is here killing nigeria with debts n no direction
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Reappointed Chairman Of Bill Gates Health Initiative by Codes151(m): 10:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
megama:
irrelevant. What impact from the news?? It's Ngozi personal affair. "A man whose house is under fire doesn't get time to chase the rat"
registered zombie
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Reappointed Chairman Of Bill Gates Health Initiative by enisonfome(m): 11:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
She has a niche 4 herself, congrats to her.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Reappointed Chairman Of Bill Gates Health Initiative by wizod(m): 4:08am On Jul 14, 2017
bbbabes:
That's just the kind of woman I dream to become
hahahahaha wit all dis ur appearance dat looks like olosho in making?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Reappointed Chairman Of Bill Gates Health Initiative by bbbabes(f): 7:41am On Jul 14, 2017
wizod:
hahahahaha wit all dis ur appearance dat looks like olosho in making?

Lolzzz
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Reappointed Chairman Of Bill Gates Health Initiative by megama: 10:14am On Jul 14, 2017
Codes151:
registered zombie
attention seekers every were. God help us
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Reappointed Chairman Of Bill Gates Health Initiative by RevDesm0ndJuju: 5:38am On Oct 05, 2023
Evil witch

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019 Election: 10 Political Parties Reject Gov. Amosun’s Anointed Candidate, Aki / Deborah Samuel: Governor Sule Begs CAN Not To Hold Protest In Nasarawa / Breaking-ipob: Judge Refuses To Order Senator Abaribe’s Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.