Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Reappointed Chairman Of Bill Gates Health Initiative - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Reappointed Chairman Of Bill Gates Health Initiative (19120 Views)

This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala / FIRS: Garba Shehu Reveals Why Fowler Was Not Reappointed / Adebayo Shittu: I Was Shocked Not To Be Reappointed Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Reappointed Chairman Of Bill Gates Health Initiative by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
igbo kwenu .igbos re making it since the time of ojukwu and nnamdi kanuu

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Reappointed Chairman Of Bill Gates Health Initiative by Bills2307(m): 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
anything Bill Gates, mehn! congrats.. this is News! unlike dis gifty of a girl wey dey kiss kiss dey make our leg zone uncomfortable

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Reappointed Chairman Of Bill Gates Health Initiative by nwakibie3(m): 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
u
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Reappointed Chairman Of Bill Gates Health Initiative by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
Humble woman

Beauty with brain
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Reappointed Chairman Of Bill Gates Health Initiative by fighterjetc130(m): 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
GOOD FOR HER
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Reappointed Chairman Of Bill Gates Health Initiative by francis2565(m): 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
This woman and our present VP can be the real change we are looking for, if Nigeria youths can put away centiments and religion aside.
God bless Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Reappointed Chairman Of Bill Gates Health Initiative by Sunnyja: 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
NaijaEfcc:

https://www.informationng.com/2017/07/ngozi-okonjo-iweala-reappointed-chairman-bill-gates-health-initiative.html
Very soon some brain washed children of hate will tell you that she bribed her way with looted funds.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Reappointed Chairman Of Bill Gates Health Initiative by czaratwork: 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
congrats ma
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Reappointed Chairman Of Bill Gates Health Initiative by muller101(m): 4:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
NorthSide:
Embezzlement loading

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Reappointed Chairman Of Bill Gates Health Initiative by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
congratulation to u... U deserve it. Itz beta to serve where u will be respected for ur hardworks and effort put in than naijja where they bite the hands that feed them. Congrat .

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Reappointed Chairman Of Bill Gates Health Initiative by assyn(m): 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That is Biafra's first female President

Hmm flesh and blood did not reveal this to you. Your head is there.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Reappointed Chairman Of Bill Gates Health Initiative by edo3(m): 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
bbbabes:
That's just the kind of woman I dream to become
With this ur dressing,,I doubt.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Reappointed Chairman Of Bill Gates Health Initiative by Xfemt(m): 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
NorthSide:
Embezzlement loading
ur northside that re nt embezling wht ve they don wit it. Ma sense fall on u
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Reappointed Chairman Of Bill Gates Health Initiative by olamilekan02: 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2017
mama herself..........gongrats
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Reappointed Chairman Of Bill Gates Health Initiative by Agimor(m): 4:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
Congrats to her! But will be no room for continue the looting spell.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Reappointed Chairman Of Bill Gates Health Initiative by SycophanticGoat: 4:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
raker300:
Sarki right now

You meant Sarrki, the Nairaland resident zombite??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Reappointed Chairman Of Bill Gates Health Initiative by patrickray: 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
Please able Nigerians assist me a little, I am presently undergoing training and I need support to get my equipments. please assist a friend.
May God bless you for your magnanimity IJN Amen
GT BANK
Patrick Raymond
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Reappointed Chairman Of Bill Gates Health Initiative by seguno2: 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
NorthSide:
Embezzlement loading

Are you okay?
I mean, is everything alright with you?
A woman who managed our economy into prosperity that Buhari and his bookkeeper minister have turned into recession?
Are you still being fed by your parents?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Reappointed Chairman Of Bill Gates Health Initiative by seguno2: 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
bbbabes:
That's just the kind of woman I dream to become

Is NOI a blackberry babe?

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Reappointed Chairman Of Bill Gates Health Initiative by DWJOBScom(m): 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
NaijaEfcc:
Some people will not sleep tonight, I mean zombies!!! God punish zombies angry

They will die with envy!

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Reappointed Chairman Of Bill Gates Health Initiative by belzabull(f): 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
celestialAgent:
Quite useless to the populace.

What is the essence of a woman who is rich in billions and the people in her nation or community hardly benefit from her wealth?

Bill gate is well respected today not only because of Microsoft but also for his philanthropic nature - sacrificing money to help make vaccines circulate beyond his vicinity.

If someone works with a person like Billgate without emulating that philanthropic nature, then the person is not worth being reckoned with.
what is this ignorant and frustrated phool talking about?

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Reappointed Chairman Of Bill Gates Health Initiative by kingandamy4life(m): 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
like seriously re u high on a small chip? you think she has not contributed to your development as a finance minister. the one you have now what is she doing>taking us from one recession to another.plz choose your word when speaking to elders.
celestialAgent:

What is the essence of a woman who is rich in billions and the people in her nation or community hardly benefit from her wealth?

Bill gate is well respected today not only because of Microsoft but also for his philanthropic nature - sacrificing money to help make vaccines circulate beyond his vicinity.

If someone works with a person like Billgate without emulating that philanthropic nature, then the person is not worth being reckoned with.

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Reappointed Chairman Of Bill Gates Health Initiative by belzabull(f): 5:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
YorubaNigga:
This woman must be highly possessed with money spiritually.

Everything about her is money money money
another pained abobaku. Take heart you hear
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Reappointed Chairman Of Bill Gates Health Initiative by Edowitch: 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
celestialAgent:

Bad belly

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Reappointed Chairman Of Bill Gates Health Initiative by Edowitch: 5:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
lilytender:
No matter how far FALSEHOOD travels, TRUTH will catch up with it one day and throw it into jail. I am watching for the day the truth will catch up with the old puff-puff cheeked ex-world bank house-girl that supervised the looting and sharing of our common wealth and thus plunged the nation into recession.

Children of hate and anger from the potopoto republic of drugs, robbery and kidnapping can come for me, I am in my house watching closely.
Bad belly. Jealous wan kill you. Just accept it

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Reappointed Chairman Of Bill Gates Health Initiative by YorubaNigga(m): 5:11pm On Jul 13, 2017
belzabull:
another pained abobaku. Take heart you hear
I don't need your heart cos insult is in ur blood
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Reappointed Chairman Of Bill Gates Health Initiative by EDDGgold: 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
Good woman with good brain.... some zombies with definitely hate dis
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Reappointed Chairman Of Bill Gates Health Initiative by IVORY2009(m): 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
[s]
celestialAgent:

[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Reappointed Chairman Of Bill Gates Health Initiative by EugeneGee4(m): 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
You see why Buhari failed, tribalism didn't allow Him to continue with this woman who did absolutely well with Obasanjo and Goodluck but APC decide to appoint someone that cannot add up 16±6 as our minister, u all know where it landed us, to speak English no be maths....madam carry go nothing do u

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Reappointed Chairman Of Bill Gates Health Initiative by VanBommel(m): 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
lilytender:
No matter how far FALSEHOOD travels, TRUTH will catch up with it one day and throw it into jail. I am watching for the day the truth will catch up with the old puff-puff cheeked ex-world bank house-girl that supervised the looting and sharing of our common wealth and thus plunged the nation into recession.

Children of hate and anger from the potopoto republic of drugs, robbery and kidnapping can come for me, I am in my house watching closely.
see how bitterness is eating this one up..

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Reappointed Chairman Of Bill Gates Health Initiative by nelcliff(m): 5:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
celestialAgent:

It has been announced from top comments to where this guy make his post and he really came and proved he is one of the zombie.. Weldone.

Anyway.. Zombie sighted.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Reappointed Chairman Of Bill Gates Health Initiative by nell4: 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
lilytender:

hahaha dieing already. pele

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reps Discuss Nigeria's Position On Morocco's Plan To Join ECOWAS / FG Budgets N336m To Fight Hate Speech And Fake News / Deborah Samuel: Governor Sule Begs CAN Not To Hold Protest In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.