Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,578 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots (36165 Views)

Silas Adekunle's Gaming Robot, Mekamon, Now Available In Apple Stores / Finally! First Gaming App In Nigeria You Can Make Money From / Finally! First Gaming App In Nigeria You Can Make Money From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by hulkhiharitoz(m): 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
lofty900:
Afonjas will coman claim this one but had it been he harvested organs or mined skulls in London, they reject him
angry

4 Likes

Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by seuncyrus(m): 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
lofty900:
Afonjas will coman claim this one but had it been he harvested organs or mined skulls in London, they reject him

Can't we just stop this Shii

1 Like

Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by muller101(m): 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
East vs West thread. I have no business here
Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by TheAngry1: 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
lofty900:

Ideeeeot from the marginalised people spotted

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by ihustler(m): 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
I think this young man is on the path to his billions with this project.

Right now that the entertainment world is shifting to more of virtual and surreal textures, I believe anyone into the business of gaming robots like this young man would simply be swimming in billions.

Movies like Real Steel, Hero 6, Pacific Rim, etc are good instances of the trend.

Nice one, there!

2 Likes

Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by elmessiahs(m): 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
God bless amaechi and wike,emohua and phalga is next
Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by muller101(m): 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
SplendidE:
such a cute guy
I'm crushing already
always about looks Why are ladies like this. Destiny killers.

2 Likes

Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
lofty900:
even bingos are wiser than your corroded rusty biafuroooooo brain... If not how can u not know ur comments only applauded the Afonjas.. Below is your award from my domesticated bingo. Claim it and share it with your body ódor generation if u have one.. I said so Cuz u might probably be from óne of the ebonyi or abia baby fáctories.. Huh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by dynicks(m): 6:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nd most of our youths in this part of the world r busy exchanging insults Nd blows on which tribe is superior over the other....Lord where did we go wrong....mehn personally m ashamed!!

Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
Wow naija get talent
Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by chiraqDemon(m): 6:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
I'd like to see him join battlebots show. Would be nice
Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by whitebeard(m): 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2017
lonelydora:
NCAN is on strike...no name checking please.....don't disobey union leaders ooooo.

Meanwhile the guy looks like a bouncer at one night club in my neighbourhood.
which branch of NCAN do u belong to, answer fast..

1 Like

Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by mikael3(m): 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
Please let stop this tribal war...it's enough cool
Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by Dom1980(m): 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2017
grin you always comment like an illitrate, you are making no sense, empty vessel make's the loudess noise.
Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by wristbangle: 7:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
SplendidE:
such a cute guy
I'm crushing already

U are pretty, young lady cool

1 Like

Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by KahlDrogo(m): 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
lofty900:
Rukewe, that over there is the goat they said was missing. Take a look at the shape of the head.

2 Likes

Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by persius555(m): 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
ArcFresky:
So a thread on robotics has been reduced to a game of tribalistic settlement.
And you guys will be screaming its your turn to lead Nigeria.
leaders of tomorrow my foot.

Congrats the boi for Maling Nigerians proud. GBU.

Majority have nothing meaningful to contribute so they start tribal rant at any slightest instance.
A lot of brilliant Nairalanders avoid such threads so much you would think front page is for mentally retarded people.
Very sickening.
If these brillant Nigerian inventors reasoned the way tribal commentators reason, I doubt if there would be anything to comment about.

1 Like

Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by monex(m): 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ehiscotch:
IPOB members will avoid this thread but fall over themselves to comment on the "what have yoruba produced ?" thread.
I hate taking sides or being tribal but many easterners need to grow up.

you have just taken a side. lol

Igbos and Yorubas are both very EQUALLY GUILTY of the tribalism all over Nairaland

the northerners and the minority tribes are the only exceptions
Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by Omzie(m): 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
Look at his hair, inside that head is a very brilliant brain. But if he was here in naija, some dumb fools will say "look at his hair, irresponsible being, in short u're not getting admission into this school!!" Smh
Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by KahlDrogo(m): 7:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
Neddstark:

People like you make the full definition of the word - SCUM
You have nothing to give the world except stupidity
Just kill him. grin grin

Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by Abusombody: 7:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
pls who can spell Nigeria
Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by techycontents(m): 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nice development
Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
jesusson22:
Silas Adekunle is the founder and CEO of Reach Robotics , a company that has developed the world’s first gaming robots.

Silas was born and grew up in Nigeria before moving to the UK with his family when he was 11.

Silas graduated from the University of the West of England, Bristol , with a first class degree in Robotics.

The gaming robots called MekaMonsters , are multi-functional connected battle bots with augmented reality capabilities.

Silas told his alma mater he got the idea to build the robots while studying there, teaching maths and science in local schools on the university’s partnership scheme. and noticed how unpopular science, technology.

He noticed the students didn’t really like studying science, technology, engineering, and maths (STEM) subjects. Many schoolchildren didn’t plan on pursuing careers in these areas. So Silas decided to try and bring them on board by teaching robotics.

“Robotics ties in many aspects of STEM, and who doesn’t like robots?” he said.

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/07/meet-silas-adekunle-nigerian-builder-of.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala
This boy wey look like tout? Liar, counter accusations.
Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by bewla(m): 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
lofty900:
claim him cox they forget to add ezechuku at the middle of his name
Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by lonelydora: 7:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
whitebeard:
which branch of NCAN do u belong to, answer fast..

National Parrot but from Rivers Branch
Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by naturefellow(m): 8:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
SplendidE:
such a cute guy I'm crushing already
...no na because him don blow already

1 Like

Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by naturefellow(m): 8:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Can't Silas afford a decent haircut because he looks more like a tout to me.
He actually reminds me of a bouncer at one strip club on Ogunlana Drive, Surulere.
go and look up the hairdo called 'dreadlock' and its modern variants, and stop being a jerk!
Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by whitebeard(m): 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
lonelydora:

National Parrot but from Rivers Branch
attach it to your signature, then NCAN HQ will recognise u

1 Like

Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
I used to do this, back in high school...gave up very fast when realities of life hit me hard.....Nice one his parents moved him out of the country filled with dunderheads.

Imagine what this beautiful thread turned into....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ps4 Coming Out Soon! / Infinix Note 7 Gaming Review - PES 2020, Call Of Duty Mobile & Asphalt 9(photos) / Rema, Fireboy, Burna Boy Features On FIFA 21 Soundtrack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.