Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,291 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots (36174 Views)

Silas Adekunle's Gaming Robot, Mekamon, Now Available In Apple Stores / Finally! First Gaming App In Nigeria You Can Make Money From / Finally! First Gaming App In Nigeria You Can Make Money From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Can't Silas afford a decent haircut because he looks more like a tout to me.

He actually reminds me of a bouncer at one strip club on Ogunlana Drive, Surulere.

U are a real idiot
Go and tell that to Paul of psquare
Anuofia
Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by cytell56: 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
jesusson22:
Silas Adekunle is the founder and CEO of Reach Robotics , a company that has developed the world’s first gaming robots.

Silas was born and grew up in Nigeria before moving to the UK with his family when he was 11.

Silas graduated from the University of the West of England, Bristol , with a first class degree in Robotics.

The gaming robots called MekaMonsters , are multi-functional connected battle bots with augmented reality capabilities.

Silas told his alma mater he got the idea to build the robots while studying there, teaching maths and science in local schools on the university’s partnership scheme. and noticed how unpopular science, technology.

He noticed the students didn’t really like studying science, technology, engineering, and maths (STEM) subjects. Many schoolchildren didn’t plan on pursuing careers in these areas. So Silas decided to try and bring them on board by teaching robotics.

“Robotics ties in many aspects of STEM, and who doesn’t like robots?” he said.

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/07/meet-silas-adekunle-nigerian-builder-of.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala

Good one, na only to carry drugs my IPOB people know how to do.
Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by InvertedHammer: 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
//

Perhaps it is the word robotics
Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He actually reminds me of a bouncer at one strip club on Ogunlana Drive, Surulere.

Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by tunchi014(m): 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
lekanation:
we lead other tribes learn and follow
... There is a very big difference btw my wife & our wife.
Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by yinkslinks(m): 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
Try to change ur pants after being wet
SplendidE:
such a cute guy
I'm crushing already
Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by legba1(m): 9:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

G

Dem don come. Haters
Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by sistaj: 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
kudos.nice looking guy.definitely hits the gym.beauty and brains
Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by akins177(m): 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
cristianisraeli:
nigerians una sabi claim person way another country don develop
like Alex Iwobi
Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by SplendidE(f): 9:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
yinkslinks:
Try to change ur pants after being wet

thank you Mr adviser I'm not wet
Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by factwriter(m): 10:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So you dey visit strip club

Upon say you claim your wife is happily one of the few lucky women in this world

Repent and give your life to Christ.

Yes, I said Christ cause if your try it with us (on the Muslim side) Na stone we go stone you to death.

Night crawler.
Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by zephry(m): 10:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

who be dis Igbo

Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by zeongeon: 10:24pm On Jul 13, 2017
As usual we will want to claim him as being our own but we forget to ask this question- if Silas had been in Nigeria would he be able to achieve this? We have many Nigerian youths that can do things like this and even more but the poor and discouraging environment in Nigeria wouldn't let them shine. Nigeria will rather kill the dream and change your destiny you either find very talented young ones wasting in the bank, doing sales, trying to be self employed with little or no funding, all in all just trying to survive and get by every day.

I pity Nigerian youths because most are inspired by survival and not passion.
Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
yorubas are simply the best no.matter how alabiabia chukwu people try to bring us to there level they would keep falling
Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by akigbemaru: 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
jesusson22:
Silas Adekunle is the founder and CEO of Reach Robotics , a company that has developed the world’s first gaming robots.

Silas was born and grew up in Nigeria before moving to the UK with his family when he was 11.

Silas graduated from the University of the West of England, Bristol , with a first class degree in Robotics.

The gaming robots called MekaMonsters , are multi-functional connected battle bots with augmented reality capabilities.

Silas told his alma mater he got the idea to build the robots while studying there, teaching maths and science in local schools on the university’s partnership scheme. and noticed how unpopular science, technology.

He noticed the students didn’t really like studying science, technology, engineering, and maths (STEM) subjects. Many schoolchildren didn’t plan on pursuing careers in these areas. So Silas decided to try and bring them on board by teaching robotics.

“Robotics ties in many aspects of STEM, and who doesn’t like robots?” he said.

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/07/meet-silas-adekunle-nigerian-builder-of.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by EmperorTayo1864(m): 11:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nwane becareful o,all those profs. no cut their hairs
Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by mamajaz(f): 2:23am On Jul 14, 2017
The guy nah Dekunle Gold's cousin.
Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by cao(f): 3:39am On Jul 14, 2017
It's impressive how many narrow minded SOBs we have here...it's like tribalism is your oxygen.
Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by VickyRotex(f): 3:46am On Jul 14, 2017
I love STEM!!!!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by iaatmguy(m): 8:14am On Jul 14, 2017
[quote author=Hotshawarma post=58424178][/quote]this response is epic
Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by OLUJOSHINS(m): 9:17am On Jul 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Young man, calm down. the club U are talking of should be in akerele street not ogunlana.
Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by Nobody: 1:40am On Jul 15, 2017
So cuteeeeeeee

Congrats

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ps3 Games Swap / Ps4 Coming Out Soon! / Infinix Note 7 Gaming Review - PES 2020, Call Of Duty Mobile & Asphalt 9(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.