Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group (25636 Views)

Ifeanyi Ejiofor Challenges Court Order Declaring IPOB Terrorist Organisation / Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video / Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by nextprince: 11:16am On Jul 17, 2017
LastSurvivor11:

When a blood thirsty idiot is calling someone else Cannibal..
Between both of us, who have killed more of its own people??

In addition to being brainless, Igbos seems to be the worst illiterates on Earth.
Now, look at what cannibalism is, then tell me who practices it mostly in Nigeria.
Or do you also need recorded evidence?

Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by LastSurvivor11: 11:18am On Jul 17, 2017
nextprince:

In addition to being brainless, Igbos seems to be the worst illiterates on Earth.
Now, look at what cannibalism is, then tell me who practices it mostly in Nigeria.
Or do you also need recorded evidence?

Ur stupidity is simply amazing..
Always outta point..
Go meet ur mother at the IDP before Nigeria aircraft open fire on her yet again..

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by nextprince: 11:20am On Jul 17, 2017
LastSurvivor11:

Just today alone

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-female-suicide-bomber-kills-10-maiduguri-mosque

Apart from jumping from one bokoharam case to another, what else do you have?
I'm talking of a region that favourably competes with Soddom & Gommorah, you are coming with rubbish instances involving terrorism.

If that is the case, look also what this murderer just did this morning.

https://www.nairaland.com/3927067/200level-student-strangles-keke-operator#58533415
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by LastSurvivor11: 11:25am On Jul 17, 2017
nextprince:

Apart from jumping from one bokoharam case to another, what else do you have?
I'm talking of a region that favourably competes with Soddom & Gommorah, you are coming with rubbish instances involving terrorism.

What is more than terrorism?
What is more than illiteracy?
What is more than poverty?
All the diseases from polio to manigiatis are all found in the north..
Is there any region that practice gay in Nigeria more than the north..
Can you mention one thing u guyz are good at.. just one apart from terrorism n poverty..
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by nextprince: 11:30am On Jul 17, 2017
[s]
LastSurvivor11:

Ur stupidity is simply amazing..
Always outta point..
Go meet ur mother at the IDP before Nigeria aircraft open fire on her yet again..
[/s]
I said it, Igbos are the most foolish animals on earth.
Between you, who doesn't know what cannibalism is, let alone knowing how deeply ingrained it is in the blood of iPod bastards, and me telling you what cannibalism is, who is out of point?
Who doesn't know that majority of Jewish fools were manufactured either in baby factories or brothels where their mothers struggle for survival through prostitution?
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by nextprince: 11:43am On Jul 17, 2017
[s]
LastSurvivor11:

What is more than terrorism?
What is more than illiteracy?
What is more than poverty?
All the diseases from polio to manigiatis are all found in the north..
Is there any region that practice gay in Nigeria more than the north..
Can you mention one thing u guyz are good at.. just one apart from terrorism n poverty..
[/s]

There he goes again, he has just added another one to the endless list -gay.
I have said it, a monkey will always remain a monkey, no matter what.
Just imagine what a supposed adult being is asking; "what is more than poverty"?
Is that why all Jewish slaves have turned their mud land into a den where dogs are eating dogs to escape poverty? Is that why babies are no longer save in biamud? Is that why armed robbery is not controllable in those backward villages? Is that why every flatron is a prostitute as affirmed by the god of ipob fools?
You are talking about diseases, do you want to see the distribution of HIV/AIDS across Nigeria?
Look at how a supposed literate spelt "meningitis". And this is the same adult talking about literacy.

I bet you don't know the headquarters of gay in Nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/3572768/igbo-capital-homosexuality-nigeria-check#52803389

Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by LastSurvivor11: 11:47am On Jul 17, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s]
I said, Igbos are the most foolish animals on earth.
Between you, who doesn't know what cannibalism is, let alone knowing it is deeply ingrained in the blood of iPod bastards, and me telling you what cannibalism is, who is out of point?
Who doesn't know that majority of Jewish fools were manufactured either in baby factories or brothels where their mothers struggle for survival through prostitution?

See how foolish u are, so anyone who have contrary opinion to urs in an ipob.. lmao
By the way, who is more bastard between who is ready to kill his family members and himself just because one useless malam like u promised him heaven..
U guys are really pathetic..
Still wondering why they haven't kill you grin
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by nextprince: 11:59am On Jul 17, 2017
LastSurvivor11:

See how foolish u are, so anyone who have contrary opinion to urs in an ipob.. lmao
By the way, who is more bastard between who is ready to kill his family members and himself just because one useless malam like u promised him heaven..
U guys are really pathetic..
Still wondering why they haven't kill you grin
Illiteracy is a serious disease.
A bastard is a bastard, there is nothing like one being more bastard than the other.
Now, from the definition in the screenshot, it is safe to conclude that over 90% Jewish slaves are born bastards because they are mostly manufactured in baby factories and brothels.
Have you not seen the links on crimes committed in biamud? Didn't you see the people killing and eating their brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers and children because of money?
One thing common to illiterates is that they lack sense in addition to being illiterates. Just look at; "they haven't KILL you" smh.
Did you attend a secondary school?

Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by LastSurvivor11: 11:59am On Jul 17, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s]

There he goes again, he has just added another one to the endless list -gay.
I have said it, a monkey will always remain a monkey, no matter what.
Just imagine what a supposed adult being is asking; "what is more than poverty"?
Is that why all Jewish slaves have turned their mud land into a den where dogs are eating dogs to escape poverty? Is that why babies are no longer save in biamud? Is that why armed robbery is not controllable in those backward villages? Is that why evrywhere flatron is a prostitute as affirmed by the god of ipob fools?
You are talking about diseases, do you want to see the distribution of HIV/AIDS across Nigeria?
Look at how a supposed spelt "meningitis". And this is the same adult talking about literacy.

I bet you don't the headquarters of gay in Nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/3572768/igbo-capital-homosexuality-nigeria-check#52803389

Fool will always be fool.
Ur just too daft for an intelligent conversation..
No wonder cows understand u guys better..
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by nextprince: 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
LastSurvivor11:

Fool will always be fool.
Ur just too daft for an intelligent conversation..
No wonder cows understand u guys better..

Of course, a fool remains a fool, who argues against that? And indeed you have succeeded in making me understand this statement better than ever before.
Look at who is talking about intelligent conversation.
Have you finished the unintelligent ones? What is intelligent in failure to counter a submission and seeking cover under insults and tantrums? Or should I show you a screenshot of what intelligence is all about?
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by LastSurvivor11: 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
nextprince:

Of course, a fool remains a fool, who argues against that? And indeed you have succeeded in making me understand this statement better than ever before.
Look at who is talking about intelligent conversation.
Have you finished the unintelligent ones? What is intelligent in failure to counter a submission and seeking cover under insults and tantrums? Or should I show you a screenshot of what intelligence is all about?

Can't be wasting time battling with a pig cos it's in its nature to be dirty..
Kontinue with ur foolishness dude
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by LastSurvivor11: 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
nextprince:

Illiteracy is a serious disease.
A bastard is a bastard, there is nothing like one being more bastard than the other.
Now, from the definition in the screenshot, it is safe to conclude that over 90% Jewish slaves are born bastards because they are mostly manufactured in baby factories and brothels.
Have you not seen the links on crimes committed in biamud? Didn't you see the people killing and eating their brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers and children because of money?
One thing common to illiterates is that they lack sense in addition to being illiterates. Just look at; "they haven't KILL you" smh.
Did you attend a secondary school?

It seems u just dicovered dictionary today..
Pathetic fellows..
Imagine a boko haram that abhors education is talking about been educated grin
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by Nusaf: 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by Nusaf: 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
Hmm. Wetin dey happen here.
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by nextprince: 2:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
[s]
LastSurvivor11:

It seems u just dicovered dictionary today..
Pathetic fellows..
Imagine a boko haram that abhors education is talking about been educated grin
[/s]

The foolishness must still be exhibited.
Isn't it pathetic that a person that just discovered dictionary today has a better understanding on how to put it to use than one who had known of its existence centuries ago?
There you are, you that have penchant for education being corrected by a bokoharam who doesn't know what education is.
Next time, the form of verb applicable in the emboldened is "being".
Very pathetic beings.
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by nextprince: 2:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
LastSurvivor11:

I'm a pig and I eat my fellow pigs as food because we pigs are cannibals by nature.
This is why I'm the most foolish animal ever created

So why are you telling me? How is that my business?
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by LastSurvivor11: 4:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
nextprince:

So why are you telling me? How is that my business?

3 mentioned at the same time..
I blame you not but the dullard buhari for unemployment..
How can you be dedicating such precious time typing rubbish to who u don't know..
Unemployment is a disease.. God will punish buhari grin
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by nextprince: 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
LastSurvivor11:

3 mentioned at the same time..
I blame you not but the dullard buhari for unemployment..
How can you be dedicating such precious time typing rubbish to who u don't know..
Unemployment is a disease.. God will punish buhari grin

And you that is employed, what have you achieved other than the online ranting about a region that doesn't even know if you exist?
It is on nairaland that they are very employed and getting paid more than the most expensive footballers but in reality, they are more jobless than sleeping cats and poorer than church rats.
So many e-billionaires on nairaland.
Again, although it is not my duty to teach you basic English, there are just blunders I can't ignore.
Next time, use it in this form; "3 mentionS".
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by LastSurvivor11: 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
nextprince:

And you that is employed, what have you achieved other than the online ranting about a region that doesn't even know if you exist?
It is on nairaland that they are very employed and getting paid more than the most expensive footballers but in reality, they are more jobless than sleeping cats and poorer than church rats.
So many e-billionaires on nairaland.
Again, although it is not my duty to teach you basic English, there are just blunders I can't ignore.
Next time, use it in this form; "3 mentionS".

Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha
I still blame buhari for ur predicaments..
Is there any region that gives north sleeping nights more than the east? So how could you say they don't know I exist? Is there any name northerners hate to hear than kanu?
Be reasonable atleast na
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by nextprince: 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
[s]
LastSurvivor11:

Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha
I still blame buhari for ur predicaments..
Is there any region that gives north sleeping nights more than the east? So how could you say they don't know I exist? Is there any name northerners hate to hear than kanu?
Be reasonable atleast na
[/s]
Keep quiet with your akpu logic.
The north doesn't give a damn about what jews think or say about them as long as you don't go to disturb them in their houses.
You must be getting worked up thinking the average northerners are bothered about your online chest beating. If the declaration by the Arewa youths implies the northerners are bothered about you, then you need to have your head properly checked. Apart from Ango Abdullahi and few northerners that made some statement in reaction to kaduna declaration, which northerners have you heard wasting time on you?

So all along, you think the north is even bothered about you?
Ask some unity begging parasites who have sworn never to leave the abokiis if the average northerners residing in the north know if there is any goat called kanu. Their response will shock you to the marrow.
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by LastSurvivor11: 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s]
Keep quiet with your akpu logic.
The north doesn't give a damn about what jews think or say about them as long as you don't go to disturb them in their houses.
You must be getting worked up thinking the average northerners are bothered about your online chest beating. If the declaration by the Arewa youths implies the northerners are bothered about you, then you need to have your head properly checked. Apart from Ango Abdullahi and few northerners that made some statement in reaction to kaduna declaration, which northerners have you heard wasting time on you?

So all along, you think the north is even bothered about you?
Ask some unity begging parasites who have sworn never to leave the abokiis if the average northerners residing in the north know if there is any goat called kanu. Their response will shock you to the marrow.

Aboki and fla da nunu sense sef..
Is it not the same north that fought civil war just to make sure Igbos are part of Nigeria?
Are you really this daft?
Same north that almost got mad st a peaceful sit at home rally..

Pit on ur bald head.. I think ur brother need ur help 1st
http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/the-pathetic-story-of-how-boko-haram.html?m=1
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by nextprince: 4:25am On Jul 18, 2017
LastSurvivor11:

Aboki and fla da nunu sense sef..
Is it not the same north that fought civil war just to make sure Igbos are part of Nigeria?
Are you really this daft?
Same north that almost got mad st a peaceful sit at home rally..

Pit on ur bald head.. I think ur brother need ur help 1st
http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/the-pathetic-story-of-how-boko-haram.html?m=1

Igbos and inverted reasoning are just two sides of the same coin. Is it that inverters are always connected with the brains of Igbos whenever they relate with human beings or their brains are naturally inverted against logic?
Now according to akpu logic, the positions of eastern governors, lawmakers, Ndigbo and some other igbo leaders/elders do not reflect the views of average ibos but the decision of a group and few leaders of northern extraction is exactly the true position of an average northerner. How many northerners did you see on the streets with placards because some jobless yoots decided to remain in their houses?
Honestly, I have this feeling that if the brain of a bird is replaced with that of an ipork jewt, the bird will fly backward.
Fyi, an average northerner is more concerned with how to meet up with his daily requirements than the criminal activities of some jobless miscreants under the leadership of one goat called kanu in far away east.
Also, what is the business of an average northerner if a power hungry bearded coward later realised his foolishness having sacrificed over 3 million jews and taking to his heels in woman dress to self exile?

Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by LastSurvivor11: 6:27am On Jul 18, 2017
nextprince:

Igbos and inverted reasoning are just two sides of the same coin. Is it that inverters are always connected with the brains of Igbos whenever they relate with human beings or their brains are naturally inverted against logic?
Now according to akpu logic, the positions of eastern governors, lawmakers, Ndigbo and some other igbo leaders/elders do not reflect the views of average ibos but the decision of a group and few leaders of northern extraction is exactly the true position of an average northerner. How many northerners did you see on the streets with placards because some jobless yoots decided to remain in their houses?
Honestly, I have this feeling that if the brain of a bird is replaced with that of an ipork jewt, the bird will fly backward.
Fyi, an average northerner is more concerned with how to meet up with his daily requirements than the criminal activities of some jobless miscreants under the leadership of one goat called kanu in far away east.
Also, what is the business of an average northerner if a power hungry bearded coward later realised his foolishness having sacrificed over 3 million jews and taking to his heels in woman dress to self exile?

Bunch of trash as usual..

Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by nextprince: 6:33am On Jul 18, 2017
LastSurvivor11:

Bunch of trash as usual..

I have said it, the distance between ipork fools and reasoning is just like double the distance between Earth and the farthest star in the the galaxy.
Now, in your mind you are fully convinced you have said something reasonable.

Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:42am On Jul 18, 2017
LastSurvivor11:

When a blood thirsty idiot is calling someone else Cannibal..
Between both of us, who have killed more of its own people??

Your real blood thirsty bloda eating his own father.

Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by Malawian(m): 8:25am On Jul 18, 2017
all these objections from Nigerians against BIAFRA is so funny. you think it was ever up to you to decide if Igbos remains with you?
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by rozayx5(m): 11:49am On Sep 19, 2017
and they did it

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by OjukwuWarBird: 12:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
rozayx5:
and they did it

They got disappointed that UN didn't fall for their gimmick. So they decided to do it themselves.

Unfortunately they failed
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by Balkan(m): 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
I was actually looking for this thread dig up.
It is unfortunate that Igbo governors allowed arewa to label their people as terrorist group.

Arewa requeted for it and got it.
Its a shame to Igbo governors who think their people are inferior to Huasas

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hope Ikiriko Involved In Motor Accident In Rivers. Photos / Fayose Signs 2018 Revised Appropriation Bill Into Law,Tells HoR 2 Support Fayemi / PDP Campaign Council: Pressure On Wike To Rescind Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.