Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group (25641 Views)

Ifeanyi Ejiofor Challenges Court Order Declaring IPOB Terrorist Organisation / Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video / Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by TheKingdom: 5:09pm On Jul 14, 2017
Arewa youths should be asking for Buhari to be tried as a war criminal, maniac, and an absentee president wasting pubic funds without accountability in London.

4 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:44am On Jul 15, 2017
LastSurvivor11:

E pain this boko haram

Pain belongs to the Cannibal Gorilla that made my mention.
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:50am On Jul 15, 2017
Leonbonapart:
shut up your mouth.... What's your plan against two most deadly terrorist of all time ravaging and killing your people.
don't come here and wail!!! Nairaland is just a website

The worst kind of terrorists are the type that will not only kill but also eat their victims - fear Igbo Cannibals, worst human beings, who breed and sell themselves like farm animals.
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by LastSurvivor11: 5:13am On Jul 15, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Pain belongs to the Cannibal Gorilla that made my mention.

Hw come the terrorist 4got he mentioned me 1st..
I think ur energy is needed more at the numerous IDPs

4 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by Leonbonapart(m): 6:01am On Jul 15, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

The worst kind of terrorists are the type that will not only kill but also eat their victims - fear Igbo Cannibals, worst human beings, who breed and sell themselves like farm animals.
oga you amaze me... this is why terrorism will never end in that forever backward region

Aboki na cow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:11am On Jul 15, 2017
Leonbonapart:
oga you amaze me... this is why terrorism will never end in that forever backward region

Aboki na cow

I repeat, the worst terrorists are Cannibals who kill and eat their human victims - nothing could be terrorising than the fear of being eaten.
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:19am On Jul 15, 2017
LastSurvivor11:

Hw come the terrorist 4got he mentioned me 1st..
I think ur energy is needed more at the numerous IDPs

And I think your energy is more needed at baby factories where you can impregnate more of your Olosho girls to produce more frustrated Cannibalistic Bastards with flattened heads - so that they too can also come here to wail and espouse bigotry on Nairaland just like you.
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by LastSurvivor11: 10:41am On Jul 15, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

And I think your energy is more needed at baby factories where you can impregnate more of your Olosho girls to produce more frustrated Cannibalistic Bastards with flattened heads - so that they too can also come here to wail and espouse bigotry on Nairaland just like you.

And the countless Almajiris that patrol all parts of the north and some south without even remembering what their parents look like is called baby industry right?
Is there any region that produces bastards with bombing future more than the north?
Dude go and help ur mother in the IDP before another army aircraft will open fire on them again..

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by Leonbonapart(m): 12:54pm On Jul 15, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

I repeat, the worst terrorists are Cannibals who kill and eat their human victims - nothing could be terrorising than the fear of being eaten.
cow so Abok!

4 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by Annie939(f): 2:19pm On Jul 15, 2017
and label Fulani herdsmen as what ?

4 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by NothingDoMe: 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
Annie939:
and label Fulani herdsmen as what ?
Anita! Na ur eye be this?
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by Annie939(f): 6:11pm On Jul 15, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Anita! Na ur eye be this?
I'm Annie not Anita , anyways happy weekend.
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by NothingDoMe: 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2017
Annie939:
I'm Annie not Anita , anyways happy weekend.
lol. Happy weekend to you.
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:04pm On Jul 15, 2017
Leonbonapart:
cow so Abok!

Your bloda eating his own father raw! shocked shocked

Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by SycophanticGoat: 6:45am On Jul 16, 2017
bantudra:

we deltans dont want referenting....we know those moroons from the east will load trucks with their ipob morooons to go vote in the delta...

if una like make una make referubbish with the east...

we deltans dont want... angry

Isn't it pathetic that it's undereducated numskulls like you who engage in tribal debacles on here? You don't even know the meaning of the word referent and can't differentiate between referendum and referent, yet you brought your useless self here to insult a tribe that the best of you cannot compete with the least of them.

If you're really an Urhobo man from Delta, like you claim, my advise to you is that you get your head out of your ass, stop selling you scholarship and job slots to foreigners because of the crumbs you get through amnesty; then make good use of your brains and be useful to your community by getting enrolled in higher institution and graduating with a degree, even if it's a pass degree (I don't even expect any better from a brain dead fellow); by then, you will make a little bit more sense.
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:20am On Jul 16, 2017
LastSurvivor11:

And the countless Almajiris that patrol all parts of the north and some south without even remembering what their parents look like is called baby industry right?
Is there any region that produces bastards with bombing future more than the north?
Dude go and help ur mother in the IDP before another army aircraft will open fire on them again..

Ignoramus, you ought to know the meaning of Bastard and who it is applicable to before using it as you did ignorantly.
FYI, a bastard is someone born out of wedlock by way of fornication.
I can assure you than none of those Almajiri is a bastard because each and everyone of them would have been born by parents joined under holy matrimony and subsequently have had a proper naming ceremony on the 7th day of his birth organised by his proud father, during which he would also have had a ram slaughtered on his behalf - no matter how poor the father.
Unfortunately the same cannot be said for you lot, who are conceived through rape, casual fornication and commercial sex in brothels and baby factories respectively, by mothers who are 99.9% Oloshos and criminal fathers.
Now run along, go and help your mother look for customers, rent money is due next week.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by LastSurvivor11: 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Ignoramus, you ought to know the meaning of Bastard and who it is applicable to before using it as you did ignorantly.
I can assure you than none of those Almajiri is a bastard because each and everyone of them would have been born by parents joined under holy matrimony and subsequently have had a proper naming ceremony on the 7th day of his birth organised by his proud father, during which he would also have had a ram slaughtered on his behalf - no matter how poor the father.
Unfortunately the same cannot be said for you lot, who are conceived through rape, casual fornication and commercial sex in brothels and baby factories respectively, by mothers who are 99.9% Oloshos and criminal fathers.
Now run along, go and help your mother look for customers, rent money is due next week.

See how stupid n proud u sound..
Then they will be sent to join boko haram like u

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by nextprince: 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Exactly.
We all know how they are manufactured.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by nextprince: 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
[s]
LastSurvivor11:

[/s]
Absolute nonsense. We all know how most of you were born.
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by nextprince: 3:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
[s]
LastSurvivor11:

[/s]

Arrant nonsense.
They patrol north and south but they were never manufactured in baby factories and brothels.
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by LastSurvivor11: 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s]

Arrant nonsense.
They patrol north and south but they were never manufactured in baby factories and brothels.

What a fool..
Since ur ok with the production and proliferation of boko harams, who am I to ask them to stop killing ur siblings grin

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by nextprince: 5:16pm On Jul 16, 2017
[s]
LastSurvivor11:

What a fool..
Since ur ok with the production and proliferation of boko harams, who am I to ask them to stop killing ur siblings grin
[/s]
Still speaking opata.
Who are you to even say pim in your locality not to talk of a whole region?
What is important here is that we all know the region breading bastards that metamorphose into kidnappers, armed robbers, drug pushers, cultists, Oloshos etc.
Those same bastards produced in baby factories and brothels kill their parents as long as money is involved.
That is the region you should talk to, not the region that produce legitimate children.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by LastSurvivor11: 11:21pm On Jul 16, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s]
Still speaking opata.
Who are you to even say pim in your locality not to talk of a whole region?
What is important here is that we all know the region breading bastards that metamorphose into kidnappers, armed robbers, drug pushers, cultists, Oloshos etc.
Those same bastards produced in baby factories and brothels kill their parents as long as money is involved.
That is the region you should talk to, not the region that produce legitimate children.

Ur stupidity amazes me walahi!
Which region put Nigeria in a terrorist nation?
Which region brought Nigeria back to polio nation?
Which region host IDPS in Nigeria?
Which region is considered the poorest in Nigeria and west Africa?
Which region has the highest number of unemployment ratio?
Which region has the highest number of unaccounted children in Africa?
Which region record more deaths in atleast the past 10yrs?
Talking about people killing each other, who do you think boko haram is killing if not for ur parents and siblings.. who are even the boko harams and herdsmen if not not siblings..
Anyway I know u would have been dead once u visit home killed by the same people u classy fool is here to defend..

Keep off my mention if can't answer my questions with Google backup. . Fool fooling himself just to feel good..

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by nextprince: 3:27am On Jul 17, 2017
[s]
LastSurvivor11:

Ur stupidity amazes me walahi!
Which region put Nigeria in a terrorist nation?
Which region brought Nigeria back to polio nation?
Which region host IDPS in Nigeria?
Which region is considered the poorest in Nigeria and west Africa?
Which region has the highest number of unemployment ratio?
Which region has the highest number of unaccounted children in Africa?
Which region record more deaths in atleast the past 10yrs?
Talking about people killing each other, who do you think boko haram is killing if not for ur parents and siblings.. who are even the boko harams and herdsmen if not not siblings..
Anyway I know u would have been dead once u visit home killed by the same people u classy fool is here to defend..

Keep off my mention if can't answer my questions with Google backup. . Fool fooling himself just to feel good..
[/s]

Ugandans and foolish talk are just like 5 & 6.
With this long epistle, the whole story centres around boko haram, nothing more. Meanwhile, a region that is practically infested with cannibals eating their own parents for dinner in broad day light has nothing to say when it comes to barbarism.
How many of the bastards scattered all over brothels across Nigeria and other countries are accounted for?
People trading in human beings as per chickens since money is involved, are those ones people?
How can human beings set up a factory, stock it with minors, get rapist to continue raping them and the resulting babies are sold for God's sake? What kind of barbarism is that?
Talking about poverty, what do most Jewish thieves do for living apart from crime? How can the Jews survive without crime? Drugs, armed robbery, kidnapping, human trafficking, prostitution, human rituals, are these not the businesses the wandering Jewish slaves are known for? Abokii will rather die poor and wretched than get himself involved in these crime just to get rich, that is the difference.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by LastSurvivor11: 7:15am On Jul 17, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s]

Ugandans and foolish talk are just like 5 & 6.
With this long epistle, the whole story centres around boko haram, nothing more. Meanwhile, a region that is practically infested with cannibals eating their own parents for dinner in broad day light has nothing to say when it comes to barbarism.
How many of the bastards scattered all over brothels across Nigeria and other countries are accounted for?
People trading in human beings as per chickens since money is involved, are those ones people?
How can human beings set up a factory, stock it with minors, get rapist to continue raping them and the resulting babies are sold for God's sake? What kind of barbarism is that?
Talking about poverty, what do most Jewish thieves do for living apart from crime? How can the Jews survive without crime? Drugs, armed robbery, kidnapping, human trafficking, prostitution, human rituals, are these not the businesses the wandering Jewish slaves are known for? Abokii will rather die poor and wretched than get himself involved in these crime just to get rich, that is the difference.

Same foolish foolish talk without any Base..
Are u all this stupid or u urself choose to be..
I gave you Google facts but u choose to dispute it with mere conjecture instead of superior fact..
So u mean aboki are not into drugs, to the extent of travelling to Saudi Arabia with it?
U mean ur siblings sisters are not into prostitution? It means u haven't been to kano or kadunna or abuja..
Talking about barbarism, what could be worse than suicide bombing that u guys are well known for..
Then education or poverty wise.. lemme not even go there fool

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:10am On Jul 17, 2017
LastSurvivor11:

LOL, when an ignorant Flattened Head from the Nation of CANNIBALISTIC BASTARDS speaks.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:19am On Jul 17, 2017
nextprince:

Exactly.
We all know how they are manufactured.
They manufacture bastards in their baby factories and consequently have no qualms in selling them off for as little as 20k for rituals or their cooking pots - disgusting ppl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by nextprince: 9:28am On Jul 17, 2017
LastSurvivor11:

Same foolish foolish talk without any Base..
Are u all this stupid or u urself choose to be..
I gave you Google facts but u choose to dispute it with mere conjecture instead of superior fact..
So u mean aboki are not into drugs, to the extent of travelling to Saudi Arabia with it?
U mean ur siblings sisters are not into prostitution? It means u haven't been to kano or kadunna or abuja..
Talking about barbarism, what could be worse than suicide bombing that u guys are well known for..
Then education or poverty wise.. lemme not even go there fool

A monkey must remain a monkey, no matter what.
Who in his right senses argues against what jews are known for all over the world?
Now, here are general reports regarding the activities in Igboland, with few specific cases for better understanding.

Which tribe produce the highest number of prostitutes in Nigeria?
Governor Okorocha and kanu the god of Igbos have answered that.
https://cknnigeria.com/2014/03/igbos-now-produce-more-prostitutes-than.

https://www.nairaland.com/2880526/all-igbo-females-prostitutes-nnamdi#42188387

Which tribe is known for drug business? The Indonesian govt alone has executed over 2000 jews on that account. Other countries not mentioned.
https://www.nairaland.com/2306898/over-2-thousand-igbo-people#33622548

They have several tricks, one of them.
https://.com/talk/topic

Where is the headquarters of armed robbery in Nigeria.
https://vanguardngr.com/2010/07/why-crimes-remained-untamed-in-south-east

How controllable is armed robbery in the SE?
Very uncontrollable.
https://vanguardngr.com/2009/07/south-east-under-siege-robbers-kidnappers-on-the-rampage

Which states account for highest number of ritual killings?
https://www.nairaland.com/2630114/states-highest-number-ritual-killings#38469004

Which tribe survives on kidnapping?
https://www.nairaland.com/778170/kidnapping-big-business-south-east#9304476

Is anyone spared? Nobody is spared as long as money is expected.
This one killed and buried his own brother.
https://naij.com/amp/817704-shocking-see-man-killed-brother-buried-photo.

Even mothers are not spared
https://naijagists.com/man-arrested-for-using-his-mother-for-ritual-mothers-corpse-found-in-his-cupboard

More mothers are in danger
https://www.nairaland.com/1489789/man-confesses-killing-mother-money#19031552

So rampant that some protests were witnessed.
https://igbolive.com/anambra-youths-protest-ritual-killing

These are what some jews survive on as escape from poverty and that is what an abokii will not do. He rather die wretched, that is the difference, although traces of exceptional cases can't be ruled out.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by LastSurvivor11: 10:57am On Jul 17, 2017
nextprince:

A monkey must remain a monkey, no matter what.
Who in his right senses argues against what jews are known for all over the world?
Now, here are general reports regarding the activities in Igboland, with few specific cases for better understanding.

Which tribe produce the highest number of prostitutes in Nigeria?
Governor Okorocha and kanu the god of Igbos have answered that.
https://cknnigeria.com/2014/03/igbos-now-produce-more-prostitutes-than.

https://www.nairaland.com/2880526/all-igbo-females-prostitutes-nnamdi#42188387

Which tribe is known for drug business? The Indonesian govt alone has executed over 2000 jews on that account. Other countries not mentioned.
https://www.nairaland.com/2306898/over-2-thousand-igbo-people#33622548

They have several tricks, one of them.
https://.com/talk/topic

Where is the headquarters of armed robbery in Nigeria.
https://vanguardngr.com/2010/07/why-crimes-remained-untamed-in-south-east

How controllable is armed robbery in the SE?
Very uncontrollable.
https://vanguardngr.com/2009/07/south-east-under-siege-robbers-kidnappers-on-the-rampage

Which states account for highest number of ritual killings?
https://www.nairaland.com/2630114/states-highest-number-ritual-killings#38469004

Which tribe survives on kidnapping?
https://www.nairaland.com/778170/kidnapping-big-business-south-east#9304476

Is anyone spared? Nobody is spared as long as money is expected.
This one killed and buried his own brother.
https://naij.com/amp/817704-shocking-see-man-killed-brother-buried-photo.

Even mothers are not spared
https://naijagists.com/man-arrested-for-using-his-mother-for-ritual-mothers-corpse-found-in-his-cupboard

More mothers are in danger
https://www.nairaland.com/1489789/man-confesses-killing-mother-money#19031552

So rampant that some protests were witnessed.
https://igbolive.com/anambra-youths-protest-ritual-killing

These are what some jews survive on as escape from poverty and that is what an abokii will not do. He rather die wretched, that is the difference, although traces of exceptional cases can't be ruled out.

Keep fooling urself if that's what's makes u feel good terrorist..

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by LastSurvivor11: 10:59am On Jul 17, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

LOL, when an ignorant Flattened Head from the Nation of CANNIBALISTIC BASTARDS speaks.

When a blood thirsty idiot is calling someone else Cannibal..
Between both of us, who have killed more of its own people??

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by nextprince: 11:10am On Jul 17, 2017
[s]
LastSurvivor11:

Keep fooling urself if that's what's makes u feel good terrorist..
[/s]

A fool must remain a fool, no matter what.
Kidnapping, human trafficking, prostitution, human rituals, armed robbery, drug business and any kind crime ever known to mankind are what the lost wandering Jewish slaves survive on, yet they won't allow others rest with their endless chest thumping.
How does a cannibal feeding on its fellow specie of animals turn around to start making jest of some other animals on account of hunger?
Reasoning seems to be alien to Jewish slaves.
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by LastSurvivor11: 11:14am On Jul 17, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s]

A fool must remain a fool, no matter what.
Kidnapping, human trafficking, prostitution, human rituals, armed robbery, drug business and any kind crime ever known to mankind are what the lost wandering Jewish slaves survive on, yet they won't allow others rest with their endless chest thumping.
How does a cannibal feeding on its fellow specie of animals turn around to start making jest of some other animals on account of hunger?
Reasoning seems to be alien to Jewish slaves.

Just today alone

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-female-suicide-bomber-kills-10-maiduguri-mosque

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje Meets Igbo Leaders In Kano, Assures Them Of Peace & Safety / APC Reconciliation: Tinubu Meets Saraki and Kwankwaso / Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.